All Comments on 'Fulfilling a Need'

by robnatt

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
real hot!!

This was a hot story. I'd like to read more of straight/married guys doing this!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WELL, IT'S OBVIOUS

Someone has been a naughty little slut. You can tell that you've spent quite a lot of time in the baths. Your visuals were to die for. Really, if anyone wants to know what it is like in the baths, this is the story.

amasterfoundamasterfoundover 17 years ago
good

This story will be mentioned on the Authors hangout review thread.

Very good story I loved.

ECUfan45ECUfan45over 17 years ago
Been there, too

Been to a couple of bath houses, but never used by everyone in the place. Got fucked by one of the biggest cocks I've ever had, length AND width. Awesome. Great story, brings back good memories.

ECUfan45ECUfan45over 17 years ago
Been there, too

Been to a couple of bath houses, but never used by everyone in the place. Got fucked by one of the biggest cocks I've ever had, length AND width. Awesome. Great story, brings back good memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Memories !!!

As a horny 22 year old in 1979 (pre AIDS) I had a similar experience to the author at a bath house in Sydney where a whole room full of older guys used me for hours until I don't think my bowels could have held any more cum!!! - it ran out as quickly as it was pumped into my hole, lol. Apart from my partner no-one unloads their giz in me anymore and I miss it so much.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
FANTASTIC

Great story. It's the kind of situation I dream of being in. I've always fantasized about checking out the bathhouse scene, but never had the guts to try it! This gives me the background of the place, and the desire to fill my own needs. I'll be going soon!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
EXCELLENT Story!!!!!!!!

I absolutlely LOVED this story!! I wish I could find a bath house around here, boy would I have some fun! I love cock, and really love cock in me! So I really really really loved the part in the dark room when cock after cock was shoved in. Boy it wouldn`t get much better than a gang bang with me the bangie!! That would be so AWESOME having cock after cock inserted into my hot tight willing hole! And having huge loads of cum deposited inside my well fucked hole! To feel all the cum squishing around inside my ass and running down my balls and thighs! That would be a dream come true!! Thanks for the awesome story, you made me so fuckin HORNY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Cocks Cocks Cocks Mmmmmmmm

I loved your story. I will suck and Fuck male friends Day & night. I must find a gay men bath house after reading you tale of gay sex. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
loved it

That was a great story. I wish I could find a place like that to fullfil my dream of being fucked and sucking like a little slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
lucky

adream of mine to be a slut

randodorandodoover 15 years ago
Bathhouse Blues

As one who was lucky enough to experience bath houses before they invented HIV, I really enjoyed this story. It is reminiscent of my first visit to a bath house in Vancouver. I didn't get used by everyone in the place but did find myself in a corner room on my back on a cot with one of the larger dicks I've ever had the pleasure of enjoying in my ass (after sucking it for awhile) with another in my mouth belonging to a guy standing beside and yet another in one hand while a few more guys watched and stroked themselves. I will write a story with all the exciting (even today in memory) details when I get a chance.

randodorandodoover 15 years ago
Bathhouse Blues

As one who was lucky enough to experience bath houses before they invented HIV, I really enjoyed this story. It is reminiscent of my first visit to a bath house in Vancouver. I didn't get used by everyone in the place but did find myself in a corner room on my back on a cot with one of the larger dicks I've ever had the pleasure of enjoying in my ass (after sucking it for awhile) with another in my mouth belonging to a guy standing beside and yet another in one hand while a few more guys watched and stroked themselves. I will write a story with all the exciting (even today in memory) details when I get a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You fulfilled my need!

If only I could have an experience like you described. I am happily married yet crave a submissive experience, preferably with a cock in my ass and another in my mouth at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I wanna be a slut too

I want to be just like you at the bathhouse. I go to one regularly and next time I'm going to wear my sexy clothes (panties & stockings) so I can get fucked like the horny bitch I am.

Tell us more of your adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sounds Like Fun

Enjoyed the story and the writing. Keep up the good work. Just wish I was the one taking the cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Konokoz10Konokoz10over 7 years ago
Nice story

Love slutty men who own their sluttiness.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
I did this last week

I'm a married closet CD but sometimes I just go to the local bathhouse to have lots and lots of hot gay sex. I love making out with hot attractive men, sucking their cocks and then getting fucked. Last week I went to the bathhouse because I hadn't had any action in a couple of months. I spent all afternoon there -- made out with 3 hot guys, sucked 6 cocks, and got fucked 3 times. Yes, I'm a sissy faggot cock-sucking gay slut -- AND I LOVE IT !!!! Please tell more stories like this one. It was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Married and loved it.

Married men that love cock will really like this story. We are always waiting for our chance to be sluts.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If not for STD's, I'd love to experience all of this but I never will, it is too risky for a married bloke.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous