Fulfilling Fantasies

Story Info
I found a genie on the beach.
4.5k words
4.57
13.9k
21
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters within this story are fictional. They are all above the ages of 18.

***

It was such a peaceful day for me today. I sat on one of the benches near the beach as I stared off into the distance. Life so far has been pretty boring to me. Nothing exciting, nothing new. It was as if life didn't hold any more surprises for me.

My life has been pretty simple for a simple guy. I mean I'm only 5'5'', 130 pounds with not much muscle mass. I had raven black hair and jade green eyes which stand out the most for me. My dick was about 5 inches long and I wasn't ashamed of it at all. Truth be told, I've never wished for anything bigger. Compared to other guys I was pretty ordinary.

I'm pretty short for people my age, I'm 19 if I didn't mention it. Usually guys my age would be like 5'10'' or maybe even taller than that. But I got stuck like this looking like an old teenager.

I grew up in a relatively small town. The town was nice and so were the people but sometimes I wished I had something that was just more than what I already had.

It's been 18 years since the day of my birth and I'm currently taking a year off before heading to college soon. And it has been over 6000 days that I've never had sex. Never.

Usually, in this age and generation, people would usually lose their virginity during their high school years, maybe even before that.

But not little ol' me. I've never even come close to losing it.

Not to mention that I've never had a boyfriend. Spoiler alert I'm gay. Gay as hell. I'm not your stereotypical gay where I have rainbows painted on me to show that I am.

I'm just chill type of gay where I don't really go around telling people that I am. It's not that I'm ashamed, I swear I'm not.

A year after I realized I was gay during my freshman years when I snuck a glance at one of the football players when they showering, I told my parents. And boy was I glad that they didn't reject me. To my surprise they actually accepted who I was and didn't disown me or anything.

Not even my brother who would literally say 'that's gay bro' or 'I don't do that gay shit' accepted me.

I was pretty glad seeing that because even though I'm gay it didn't change the fact that they loved me and I was still the son they knew before finding out I was gay.

Looking out in the distance past the beach full of hunks really gave me some solace.

Of course it was only second to watching their hunky bods in action.

I didn't even have to try and I could already see a group of 4 guys with their shirts off and their muscular torsos for everybody to see.

My gosh were they so sexy. I had sunglasses on so they wouldn't notice that I was looking at them in particular. Not like they would notice me anyways in this ocean of people.

The 4 guys were giving me one heck of a time trying to hide my erection from people. Their muscular backs dripping wet with water was pleasing to the eyes.

One of them had black hair like mine, another had grizzly brown hair, the third had platinum blonde hair and the last one was dirty blonde. Not only were their bodies lean and muscular, they were all handsome. High cheekbones, clean and shaven faces, cool and hot gazes, even when they licked their lips. They were all very enticing.

As they moved, I could slightly see the bulges in their shorts. And from what I could they were hung. Running only made things better for my eyes as I could see them swinging back and forth.

'My god.'

Just from the outline it was making on the shorts, I could guess the dick was over 7 inches long if it was hard.

I could tell they were doing it on purpose because once in a while they would grip it and shake it a bit. They would laugh and glance at the girls who were watching. Apparently they weren't the only ones enjoying themselves.

One crew of girls were watching them very indiscreetly as they kept on staring at the guys. They were giggling amongst themselves, probably guessing which one of them was bigger.

The guys knew they were watching too because occasionally one of them would smirk at the girls.

You'd have to be blind to not tell that they were expecting hookups in a while.

'Those lucky girls.'

While I was watching them, I saw a shimmering light in the corner of my eye. I looked towards the light and saw that there was something buried in the sand.

I got up to pick it up.

I grabbed the object and inspected it.

"A lamp?"

I brushed off the sand and took a good closer look.

But all of a sudden, when I brushed off the sand, a man suddenly appeared from the lamp.

"What are your wishes my Master?" he asked.

I fell to my ass and stared at the half-naked man in front of me.

"W-what just happened?!"

"I came out of the lamp in response to your call Master." the man explained.

"Y-you mean when I rubbed it?"

"Yes Master."

I asked him, still dumbfounded.

"What are you?" I asked.

"I am a Genie."

"A Genie?"

"Yes Master."

"Why do you keep calling me Master?"

"Because you discovered my lamp, therefore you are my owner and my sole Master." he responded.

"What does that even mean?!"

I put my hand over my mouth realizing I might have said that a bit too loudly. I looked around and saw that no one was watching me. I sighed in relief.

"Do not worry Master. I made it so that no one is able to see me."

"But they can still see me talking like a crazy person." I said, "Can you like, head back in your lamp so I can think this through at my house?"

"Of course Master."

In a split second, the genie's body was pulled back into the lamp, disappearing from the beach.

The instant the genie disappeared, I took the lamp away. I got into my car and put the lamp on the passenger seat. My apartment was about half an hour away from the beach yet I still took the time to come here solely for the act of watching hot guys on the beach.

When I got to my apartment parking lot, I sprinted to my apartment. I entered through the door and quickly threw the lamp on the couch.

I stared at the lamp wondering if what I saw earlier was just a hallucination.

"Genie? You still there?" I asked.

Suddenly, that same half naked man appeared in his living room.

"Jesus Christ!"

I was nearly scared half to death with him appearing in front of me.

"I apologize if I've frightened you Master." the man said apologetically.

"No, it's fine. Just surprised is all."

"What are your wishes Master?" the genie asked.

"Before we get to all the wishes thing. Can you first explain to me what the heck you are?"

"As you wish, Master. As I have explained earlier, I am a Genie."

"A special being made from the Universe itself to satisfy the desires of whoever is in possession of my lamp."

"So this lamp that I found on the beach is your lamp?"

"Yes Master."

"So does that mean I have three wishes to use." I asked.

"No Master. That is a misconception due to the movie, Aladdin that your fellow humans have created. In truth there is no limit to the number of wishes you can use. The only limit is the types of wishes that you desire."

"What limits are those?"

"The limits are immortality and to create a new universe as that goes beyond the reaches of my power. Everlasting life is acceptable as long as you are mortal in a way. Invincibility is also prohibited."

"So does that mean as long as I don't wish for any of those three things I can get anything I want?"

"Yes Master. Other than those three things you may fish for anything whether it be fame, money, women and other things."

"Well I don't really need women since I'm gay."

"Will you wish for men instead?"

"I'm still a virgin."

"Then would you like to choose a man to take your virginity? How about one of those 4 men you were looking at earlier. If you wish, you may have all of them."

"Is that really okay?"

"Anything is okay if you desire it to be. If you do not wish for them to remember anything that has occurred while being under the influence of your wish then that is also possible."

"Really? Then I wish for that dirty blonde guy with the blue eyes. I want him to be delivered to me with raging hard on while he's wearing his shorts. I want him to act like I'm his lover that he hasn't seen in a long time. He has to obey my every order and never question them and never find anything odd about it. Plus once I'm done with him, wipe out his memory of being here."

"As you wish, Master."

With the snap of his fingers, the genie disappeared and a muscular hunk took his place.

It was the same blonde man that he saw nearly an hour ago.

I stared at him in silence for a couple moments. The wish should have worked right? Otherwise he wouldn't be here.

I looked the guy up and down before landing my eyes down under. It looked like one part of my wish worked right. In the lower half of his body, I could see raging hard on outlining in his tight shorts.

This should work right?

"H-hey babe." I said weakly.

Respondingly, the man opened his closed eyes revealing a pair of ocean eyes. When he saw me those same eyes lit up in response.

"Babe." the muscular hunk came running to me as if I was truly his lover.

"I've missed you so much. I haven't seen you in forever." the man said joyfully as he spun me around before landing on the couch.

"I missed you too babe. Can you tell me your name again babe?"

Even though he was supposed to be my lover, it was still odd feeling a stud hugging me.

"My name's Luke babe. How could you forget?"

"Then what about my name?"

"Orion. The most beautiful name I've heard in my entire life."

And seemingly what he did to prove that it was the most beautiful name he had ever heard, he put his face on mine and smashed our lips together.

"Mmmff."

"Hush be quiet babe. I need this. We need this."

Ignoring my quiet plea, Luke continued to smash our lips together. His tongue drew out of his mouth and came out to explore mine. His hot tongue intertwined with mine and fought for dominance.

Since this was my first ever kiss, he didn't take much effort before he had me wreathing in pleasure from his kisses.

He dominated my sensitive lips as he pushed me back until my back was on the couch and he was on top of me.

I wrapped my above his shoulders clenching the back of his hair. My legs interlocking themselves around his waist tightly. The grip on his waist made it so that I could clearly feel his cock on my ass.

He slowly grinded his cock almost like he was fucking but at the same time, wasn't.

His tongue explored every crevice of my mouth. His saliva slowly invaded my mouth, I could taste him so clearly.

His tongue was the best thing to ever happen to me but then again I haven't done anything sexual the day I was born.

Before he knew it, I made it so that I was on top and he was below.

"I didn't know you were so cheeky babe." Luke teased.

"Shut up and flex your arms and muscles for me."

Instinctively, Luke immediately shut up and put both of his hands behind his back, flexing his delectable and muscular biceps. His armpits had little to no hair; perfect for licking.

I gave him one last french kiss before kissing down his neck and tasting his biceps.

"Your tongue feels so good babe."

"And you taste so good."

"Why don't you taste some more?"

I trailed my tongue towards his armpit, where I could taste him the most. I licked his armpit like it was the most delicious candy I've ever had. I could feel Luke slightly tremble from the attacks of my tongue.

"Oh yeah! Don't fucking stop babe!" he said breathlessly

His musk was so strong my dick was getting hard and it was on top of his dick.

"You taste so fucking good babe."

"Fuck yeah."

This time I led my tongue down to his chest and started attacking his nipples with one on my mouth and the other in my hand.

A wave of pleasure hit Luke as he started to groan more loudly, definitely liking my tongue on his nips.

"Suck on those fucking tits!"

For someone who has never touched anyone or been touched, I sure could pleasure a man.

"Babe I want to fuck you so badly." he confessed.

I was slightly taken by surprise because this would finally be the time where I lose my virginity.

"But babe, didn't we agree to wait until marriage?" A complete lie.

"I know babe." he went along with it, "But you licking and feeling me up got me all hot, my dick's gonna burst out. Blue balls is gonna be a bitch if I don't have you now."

"Alright babe. But I don't have any condoms with me."

"Then I'll just fuck you raw. I don't have any STDs or some shit."

"Good. I want your cum in my ass when I your fucking me."

"Fuck yeah."

"But first lube up my ass."

I got off of him and sat on the couch. I spread my ass for him ready to be devoured.

"What a pretty pink asshole. You got any lube babe?"

"Lube me up with your tongue."

"As you wish babe."

Not a second later, Luke dove in, sticking his tongue out. His tongue was exceptionally long and I could feel it slightly penetrating my ass.

"Ahhhhhhh fffuuuccckkk yeah." I groaned in pleasure.

The feeling of his tongue tasting my bussy was the best thing I have had yet. His wet tongue continued to rim my hole. He pulled my hips closer to his face as his tongue went deeper in.

"You like me rimming your ass babe?" he asked.

I groaned for a bit before I answered, "Fuck my boy pussy with your tongue Luke. Get all up in there. Spit in there too."

Without a moment's hesitation he did as he was ordered and I could feel a trail of saliva dripping down my ass cheeks.

His tongue delved deeper in tasting the annals of my hole. I played with my dick as he kept on tongue fucking my ass.

"Fuck yeah!"

I told him that was enough lubing up and told him to carry me by the thighs to my bed.

He picked me up and I faced him as we french-kissed. Our tongues intertwined with each other as he walked to my room.

He gently placed me down on my bed kissing and kissing until our mouths were full of each other's saliva.

We kept on kissing for another 5 minutes before I told him to grind his dick on my ass.

"Sure thing babe."

He knelt in front of me on the bed and crawled up to me in between my thighs. His tights shorts were clearly showing the outline of his giant schlong. I reached out my hand and slowly rubbed on his dick.

He moaned in response to my touches.

"Grind on me." I told him.

He obeyed and in a wave-like manner grinded his dick on me.

As he grinded on my ass, his solid erection was aching to be inserted into something. Sometimes his dick twitched when it slowly felt up my ass.

I laid there amused, pleasured, satisfied and nowhere near done playing with him.

As he continued to rub my ass up with his dick, I reached out both my hands and placed them on his sculpted body. His 6 pack looked so delectable I was tempted to just stick my tongue out and lick it like chocolate. His pecs clenched together and it was rock hard.

The beefy biceps that were beside me and thick thighs that were moving according to his grinding.

"You want to fuck me babe?" I asked him.

The sweat dripped off his chin as he nodded. His lustrous body looked even more tempting to taste now that it was shimmering in the light.

"Tell me how much you want it."

"I want to fuck your hole so badly. I'll stick in all 7 inches of my dick like never before. I'll abuse your pretty little ass until it's all mine. I'll fuck your hole so hard, you'll get pregnant from my cum."

"Like never before? Does that mean you've had sex with other people before me?" I teased.

After I left the beach, when I got to my car. Coincidentally their jeep was parked right beside mine. I saw them picking up the chicks from earlier. They all got on the jeep and I could see them feeling each other up and kissing each other.

"W-what? Of course not babe. You're the only I've ever had." he said, stuttering.

It was pretty funny seeing him trying to lie his way out of it.

"You better not, otherwise you would be in for some punishment."

I commanded him to switch places with me. Now he was laying down on the bed, legs parted with a clear view of his cock.

"You lubed up my ass but I haven't lubed your dick yet. This is my first time and I don't want it to hurt."

He pulled down his tight shorts revealing a monstrous cock. It was as he said and his dick was actually 7 inches maybe longer and the girth was about 2 inches. His cock was straight, not curved, circumsized and his cockhead was like a mushroom.

"It looks so delicious."

I reached my hand out and grabbed his cock. It just fit perfectly around my hand. I let out a bit of spit and let it drip on the head of his dick. His cock twitched slightly feeling the foreign liquid drip down his meat.

I couldn't wait a second longer and stuck out my tongue to get a clear taste of his heavenly cock. A hint of precum was leaking out of his cock. I swiped the cum on my tongue and it tasted exactly how I imagined it. Warm and salty.

He evidently shivered at the feeling of my tongue tasting his cock. His fist was clenched beside him and his other arm over his eyes, trying to focus on getting sucked.

Without him expecting, I immediately put as much dick in my mouth as I could. In less than a second I could feel all seven inches of him hitting the back of my throat.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! Your mouth feels so good baby. This is the best I've ever got. T-this being my first of course."

I ignored his slight mistake and continued to work on his dick.

I bobbed my head up and down savoring the sweetness of his dick and the saltiness of his leaking precum.

I grasped my own cock and jacked it off. I kissed the head of his cock before continuing to bob my head. I used my other to grasp his cock as I sucked him and gave him a combination of a handjob and a blowjob.

I figure it was time for more since I could tell he couldn't take it anymore.

I released the grip I had on his dick with my mouth and went up to him. I got up close to his ear and said, "Dominate me baby."

Hearing those words, he immediately grabbed hold of my wrists and pinned me down on the bed and made it so that I was lying on my stomach with my back facing him. He let go of my wrists and promptly traced his strong hands down my back before landing on my ass.

He spread them apart revealing a clenching and unclenching pink hole for him to see. With no warning he dove his head into my hould devouring it in an instant.

"Ohh fuck yeah. Rim that ass baby. Make my ass yours." I moaned.

It was only for a moment that he rimmed my ass before I felt something more thick and solid at the entrance of my ass.

In a swift motion, his 7 inch cock was penetrating me giving me that feeling of ecstasy.

He slowly let all of his dick in me before slowly letting it all out before repeating the process. As he continued to fuck my ass, his pace grew quicker and harder giving me waves of pleasure to come.

"You like that, bitch? You like my big dick fucking your tight ass into oblivion? I bet you like getting called a bitch. This how you like it, you little whore? You love feeling my dick don't you? Come on. Tell me how much you love it."

His dirty talk was pleasuring me to the extremes. Getting called his bitch and a little whore got my stomach butterflies. Maybe I do have a degrading kink.

"Ughhh I love it. Your big dick is destroying my tight ass. Fuck my tight ass harder!"

I was lost in pleasure and ecstasy and he was too. His hot breath panting behind my neck made things only more sexy.

With each thrust he made, I moaned loudly, unable to keep it in. Every time he moved, I could feel his rock hard abs, solid chest and hard nipples rubbing against my back and it just made me want to touch him.

12