Fulfilling Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told him I wanted him to fuck me while facing him and happily obliged. He must have got off on seeing my face because I could feel his dick get actually get harder while inside me and his thrusts became stronger.

"Fuck!" I moaned loudly.

Before I even knew it, Luke's face came up to me and his tongue stuck out of his mouth and crept up on my lips. He first started from my neck which was quite ticklish then proceeded to go up to my mouth where he demanded entrance.

One more time, we were kissing while he was vigorously pounding my ass with his dick.

I don't know if it's just me but ever since we started this charade of lovers, I loved every second of it.

I've always wanted a muscular hunk fucking the hell out of me. Ever since I've realized the type of guys I was into, I've fantasized about all the things I wished a guy would do to me. Now that fantasy turned into reality with more to come on the way.

While I was being roughly fucked by this A grade piece of hunk, I felt myself getting close to cumming.

"Luke baby, I'm gonna cum."

"You don't get to cum before I do. You'll be allowed to cum once I put this load up your pussy, you understand that whore? Tell me you fucking understand."

He didn't even give me the chance to respond before he sent in one incredibly rough thrust that nearly sent me into overload.

He kept that heavy rhythm that was so loud my ass was turning red from the slapping of skin.

"Put that fucking load me. Shoot your cum up my ass. Give me your fucking seed." I begged him. My mind was going insane now.

Not being able to feel his hot liquid shooting up my ass was making me desperate. Even though I've never felt the feeling before but when your fucking you want it bad.

He didn't hesitate for a moment further before he stopped thrusting into me. He made a face that he was cumming then I felt gushes of hot liquids shooting up my ass. His body loosened up from its tense position once he felt the satisfying release in my ass. He lazily thrusted into me carefully making sure that his seed was staying inside me.

From his motion, I felt a trail of his seed slowly seeping out of my hole and onto the bed sheets.

It didn't take long for me to do the same. I felt my orgasm nearing as I jacking off my dick.

"Uhhhhh." I let out a pleasured moan before gushing three streams of cum on my stomach.

Luke didn't have much strength left in him before he collapsed on top of me making a cum sandwich with him and I as the buns.

"That was so goddamn sexy. Seeing you making that face while I watched you cum got me hard all over again."

He was speaking the truth. He never pulled out of me even after he busted a nut in me. I could feel his twitching cock spasming inside me and that was just giving me another reason to get a hard on.

Other than a fine piece of hunk laying on top of me with my cum on both our stomachs. The glistening sweat on his body was rubbing off on me and my hands smoothly explored the muscular regions of his back.

This stud of a man was right on top of me and I sure as hell didn't want to let go. I wrapped my pair of legs around his pushing him closer and I felt his still hard cock deeper in me.

It felt as if I didn't taste him enough from our one session that I ran my tongue on his sweaty neck and tasted his natural liquids. The taste of his sweat made me never want to let this man go.

But I felt like I was getting pinned on the ground so I told him to roll off me without pulling out his meat outside of my hole.

He laid on his back beside me still keeping his dick inside. I told him to go to sleep until I woke him up and he obediently closed his eyes as he drifted into sleep. I laid beside using his big pecs as a pillow with my leg on top of him clearly displaying my hole being impaled by his thick dick.

Now that I've tasted one meal, I sure as hell will be coming for the full meal.

12