Fulfilling Fantasies Pt. 02

Story Info
More fun with Luke.
5.3k words
4.68
6.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters within this story are purely fictional. All above the ages of 18.

I awoke from my slumber feeling refreshed and satisfied. Mostly from having a muscular stud as my pillow. I scanned my surroundings before my eyes landed on the beautiful man in front of me. His flawless face never fails to put a boner on me.

The opportunity to have him as my boy toy has done me wonders. Ever since I found that genie back on the beach, the first wish I made was to fuck this fine piece of muscle. And boy was it the best thing to happen to me yet.

Since the universe allowed me to do whatever I want, I was going to abuse the hell out of it.

I focused my eyes back on the naked man in front of me. Staring at him in all his glory while he slept gave me the urge to do more things with him.

A sudden jolt from my lower regions reminded me of what was inside. Luke's cock was still inside me from after we had sex. I told him I wanted to feel him for as long as I could and he didn't deny my request. His pulsating rod was still fully erect inside of me keeping in all the cum from our earlier sex.

I resisted the urge to start pushing my ass down to his shaft. I carefully inspected his body one more time before licking from his neck up to his lip and giving it a little peck. It was hard enough to not wake him up after feeling his still solid cock in me before I tasted him once more.

I got out of the bed, slowly slipping out his manhood as I was savoring the feeling. I felt a little bit more empty after. I got out of my room naked not bothering to put on any clothes. I grabbed the lamp that was quietly sitting on my sofa before heading to the shower to clean myself up.

Once I got into the bathroom, I placed the lamp on the counter and headed into the shower.

"Genie." I called out.

Immediately, the same shirtless beefcake of a genie appeared in the room.

"Master." he said with obedience bowing his head not daring to look at me.

My eyes slowly inspected his body from top to bottom, not missing a single detail. His body was just as beefy as Luke if not even bigger. But his muscles on the other hand were more defined and compact which gave him an up against Luke.

"Briefly explain to me the limits of my wishes."

"Of course Master. As I have said earlier the amount of wishes you can make is unlimited. The only true limits you have are immortality, invincibility and to create another universe."

"Any wish other than those is possible."

"So if I wished for everlasting life and youth will that be allowed?", I asked him.

The genie answered, "If that is your wish."

"Then so be it."

The genie nodded and lifted his hand before snapping his fingers. A burst of light appeared as quickly as it disappeared.

I carefully checked my body feeling no changes at all. I looked at myself in the mirror in front of me noticing subtle differences about myself. My skin was smoother than before and was shinier and the discoloration that I'd been begging to get rid of finally disappeared.

"Is that all?"

"Yes, Master. You have been imbued with endless vitality and life force which has cleansed your body, purging all impurities and defects."

"Nice."

"Since I can get whatever I want then I'll do just that.", I turned to the genie, "What's your name?"

"I have no name Master. If you wish, you may give me one.", the genie respectfully said.

"Then your name will be August, after the month." I smiled at my originality.

"I am honoured, Master."

"Then August, my wish is that you are forbidden from wearing any clothes unless I say so."

"As you wish Master."

Once more, August promptly lifted his fingers and snapped them. In an instant, the pants that covered his lower regions disappeared revealing his long erect member.

"Damn you're big!"

With only a glance, I could tell his cock was bigger than Luke's. I would say that it was 2-3 inches longer than him. Just imagining that huge monster going inside me it would probably tear me in half. I was tempted to reach out and start stroking him but I was afraid of the consequences of doing it to a genie.

August seemed to notice me staring intently at his dick.

"Would you like me to pleasure you, Master?", he asked.

I was contemplating whether or not I wanted to take him in here in the shower. And after a moment of thinking, I gave him a reply.

"No, not yet. If I take you now, you'll rip me apart. I'm gonna get some practice first.", I said.

"As you wish Master."

"But that doesn't mean you can't help me out."

"What would you like me to do, Master?"

"I still have some of Luke's cum inside me and I need some help taking out." As much I wanted to keep it inside of me, I don't think it would be very sanitary.

August understood my intentions and directly entered the shower with me. He stared at me intently that I started to feel hot inside and my blood rushed down to my dick. His muscular body was not inferior to Luke's and was even more heavily built and lean. The tension in his pecs and the clearly defined abs made me want to reach out and feel them all day.

He slowly crept up from behind me made me slowly pressed onto the wall of the shower. My slender back was now touching his hot abdomen. His dick was coincidentally rubbing up between the crevice of my ass cheeks.

I could feel his hand slowly making its way down my ass from my back. Once his fingers went down the gap, he immediately plunged through my hole.

"Ahhh."

I moaned in reaction.

The wiggling fingers softly rubbed the flesh inside my ass. It was only for a moment before that feeling disappeared.

"What?"

I was just about to turn to August before I saw a thick white liquid on two fingers.

"You wished for me to remove Luke's cum from your ass right Master?", he asked.

Seeing his gaze on my eyes made me blush a bit and I turned away from him.

I only nodded before I grabbed his hand and led the two fingers toward my mouth. I took in the two fingers as I swirled my tongue around his fingers trying to taste every inch of it.

This was the first time I was tasting cum other than the precum that was leaking when I was blowing Luke off.

I took in as much of his fingers as I could. I wanted to taste all of him at this moment but I could only be satisfied with his fingers.

It was only for a few seconds that I was licking his fingers like a lollipop before I felt another set of fingers penetrating my ass.

I moaned for just a moment before continuing to taste the fingers in my mouth.

All of a sudden I felt a tingly feeling in my lower body. I turned behind me and realized that August had three fingers inside me. I could feel his middle finger rubbing up against my prostate which gave me waves of ecstasy.

"Stop using your fingers."

"Are you displeased, Master?"

"No, I want you to use your tongue."

"As you command, Master."

He obeyed me and took out his fingers. I let go of his fingers in my mouth. He knelt behind me and promptly spread my ass cheeks apart. He was staring intently at my hole before pushing his tongue in.

His wet tongue explored my ass like an adventurer in an adventure. I don't even think Luke could rim my ass as good as the way August was doing right now.

"I wish your tongue was twice as long."

With a snap of his fingers, the snake-like tongue in my anus grew twice its length, and immediately I felt the reach of his tongue further into me. The way it kept on slithering against the flesh of my body made me wreathe in pleasure.

"Fuck yeah! Keep on doing it like that. Jack me off while you rim my ass."

With no hesitation, August reached out for my cock and began stroking me. His touches were soft and gentle but very erotic as well.

I'm pretty sure it was his first time touching a man's cock before maybe I'm wrong and he's had other masters before but I didn't care about that at the moment. The experience of being attacked in two places at once was wondrous. His slithery tongue was most likely covered in whatever was left of Luke's juices.

He added a slight pressure to the head of my cock which made me arch my back more. When my back arched, his tongue delved deeper into me.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum!"

After I spoke, gushes of thick sticky semen ejected out of my penis landing on the wall.

I became breathless that I couldn't speak and my knees were threatening to drop right there.

But August seemed to know how I was feeling and helped me keep my balance so that I wouldn't fall.

I looked at him affectionately. His tongue was still long but I could see traces of white liquid here and there, they were probably Luke's cum. I wrapped my hands above his wide shoulders and around his head pulling his face close to mine.

I smashed my lips to his and devoured his tongue. The sensation of a tongue dancing around in my mouth that was much longer than mine was new and exciting. Muffled sounds came out from me when I suddenly felt a snake of a tongue making its way down my throat. I held him closer to me as our bodies became infinitely closer to each other. He grabbed me by the ass which aroused me further.

His big hands feeling up my buns got me all excited that I got hard all over again.

"Okay, that's enough. If I don't stop now, I won't be able to hold myself back.", I said.

"Yes, Master."

The lingering taste in my mouth was a mixture of August's saliva, and Luke's seed, truly a wonderful combination.

After he left, I took a shower reminiscing the sensation of being rimmed. It only took me a couple of minutes to finish up but then again I could have just wished to get cleaned by August. Then it would have been done in less than a second, I'll just do that another time.

I dried myself and headed back into my room. It was a very pleasing sight to my eyes seeing a tasty meal in all his glory sleeping so soundly on my bed.

Luke still had his eyes closed and sleeping peacefully naked with his arms spread to the side where I slept. His dick was half-flaccid and half-erect, he must be having a wonderful dream.

His manly body was slowly moving in and out from his breathing which caught my eye. My eyes traced his body carefully as I took in every inch of him. His broad chest, tanned skin, sculpted six pack-abs, bulging biceps, the prominent veins on his arms only made them seem bulkier. All of it was

I've only had sex with him once and I wasn't going to be letting go of him any time soon. Soon he won't be the only guy under my command.

I walked up to the sleeping stud and sat on the edge of the bed. His peaceful figure was tempting to touch and of course, I wouldn't hesitate to feel him.

I placed my hand on his pec, feeling the strong muscles that were inside. His breathing slightly hastened when he felt my touch. A satisfied expression was plastered on my face when I saw his face. I could tell he was dreaming of something dirty because after I touched his pec, I saw his bulge get bigger.

"I wonder what kind of things are going through your head right now?"

I decided to take it another step further and pinched his nipple. His little buds were beginning to get erect from my touches that I just didn't want to leave alone the other one.

Now I had both his nipples between my fingers and the groans that he made from my touches. He shifted from time to time before he extended his arm to his crotch. He rubbed his bulge in a stroking manner as he began to unconsciously masturbate.

"Orion babe. Keep touching me like that. I love it when you feel me up like this."

I see that the wish was still in effect from the way he was talking. Now I had a clear image of what was happening in his dream.

I decided to make use of this opportunity. While he was pumping his cock, I ran my tongue down his chest and towards his abs. As of now with the addition of my tongue, his nipples being played with, and his dick being stroked by him, he started to leak precum at his tip. Taking this chance, I swatted his hand away from his cock and replaced it with my mouth. And just like a couple of hours ago, his cock was as long and tasty as ever. The cum leaking only added a bit of a special sauce to my meal.

Surprised by the sudden pain from his hand and newfound feeling, his body was jolted awake and his eyes opened.

"Oh shit! I didn't know it was you, babe. You were this dirty? You like sucking on my big dick while I'm sleeping?"

"Fuck yeah! Your huge cock taste so fucking good I couldn't help myself.", I was slobbering on his dick that I couldn't speak properly.

"Keep on sucking my fat cock!"

Like I'd give up the chance to taste him again. It's only been a few hours but I've already missed the taste of his cock. There was a lingering taste of my insides on his dick.

One of the best parts of sucking on his dick was seeing the expression he made. At this point, I wasn't just giving him a blowjob; he was face fucking me. His sensual movements weren't hard to notice when the head of his dick was reaching the back of my throat.

Since he wanted it all the way in, that's just what he'll get.

"Oh fuck!."

His eyes widened in surprise by the sudden feeling. He looked down to see that I was taking in all of his dick in my mouth. All seven inches of yummy, delicious cock.

"Shit, never thought you could deepthroat my dick. My dick must be pretty fucking good for you to take it all in."

His words only served to boost his ego but even I was surprised. I didn't expect to take all of him in without gagging at all. I must be a natural cock sucker.

I went on to sucking his cock occasionally deepthroating too. Every time that I took it all in, Luke would groan loudly and come close to cumming.

"Give me your fucking cum baby. Feed it to me.", I begged.

"Yeah, you want my cum? You want me to cum in your fucking mouth? Beg for it you little whore. Tell me how much you want my cum down your fucking throat."

"Please please please give me your fucking cum. I want to swallow all of your semen.", I pleaded.

"Get that fucking mouth on my cock.", he commanded.

Not a second later, I went back to putting his cock in my mouth. The swirling of my tongue took in all the precum that was leaking out, not letting a single drop go to waste. I ran my tongue down the slit of his cock and in response.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck! I'm gonna cum!", he groaned.

I readied my mouth to receive the juices before I felt hot sticky fluids bursting out of his cock and into my mouth. I felt several streams hitting the back of my throat. The taste of his fresh cum was more delicious compared to the cum that was in my ass a while ago.

"That was so hot!", Luke said in between pants.

He wasn't sweaty like before but I could smell the strong scent of his musk. So far since I've had him, I have yet to find a single thing to not love about him. His handsome face, toned body, satisfying manhood, and unwavering obedience.

He was like the dream man I'd never dreamt of. I could have him for every hour of every day and that was only one man.

I released his cock from my mouth, the sticky cum still in my mouth.

"You look beautiful with my cum inside you babe.", Luke said with a smirk.

He positioned himself so that his back was on the pillows as he leaned on the frame of the bed. He's gazing at my face indicated that he wanted me to swallow his cum and I did.

*Gulp

"That was so hot. Was my cum good?", he asked.

"The best one I've had yet.", I said, smiling at him as I tried to swallow the remaining cum.

A confused expression replaced his formerly happy one.

"What do you mean yet?"

"Before I answer that, I want to ask you a question."

His confused face was still there but he nodded in response.

"Why did you lie to me?"

"What do you mean?", his confused expression only deepened.

"When we were having sex earlier, you told me that there wasn't anybody else besides me. Why did you lie?", I asked innocently.

"What are you talking about babe? I swear that I never did anything with anyone before you.", he pleaded with a panicked face.

"There it is again. You can't keep lying to me, Luke. This relationship of ours can't have any lies. But you lied to me three times today. The first was when you said I was the only one you've ever had. The second was when you said I was the first person to give you head. And the third was just now.", I was now atop his lap tracing my fingers on his chest.

My calm demeanor only gave him another reason to be nervous.

"You said that I was your first but why did I see you with a girl kissing up to your neck today along with your friends at the beach?"

"You saw that?", he said in a panicked tone.

"Yeah, I did. I was lucky that I saw you feeling up that girl's tits and her hand rubbing up on your dick. You wanna know why I'd be lucky?"

He didn't answer as kept his eyes wide in anxiety.

"Because if I didn't, I wouldn't be able to punish you right now. And do you wanna know what that punishment is?"

He shook his head.

I got up close to him and whispered in his ear, "Since you got a pass without my permission, I'll get a pass too. You'll get to see those same three friends of yours pound their giant dicks in and out of my hole. And there wouldn't be anything you can do to stop it."

"No wait babe! I'm sorry for lying to you! It was an accident! I swear that I won't do anything to betray you anymore. They probably won't think about touching cuz they're straight! They've never even looked at a guy like that ever!"

His ocean eyes pleaded for forgiveness. His current demeanor was different from his previous one. Before he always had an air of confidence seemingly untouchable and commanding respect but now he was like a whining dog begging for forgiveness from its owner. It felt good seeing him like cuz it only made me more confident of my control.

"That's my problem and it won't be that hard to convince them, I have my ways." I gave him a knowing smirk. "Now we haven't decided what your punishment will be for cheating!"

I had about a thousand ideas running through my head.

"How about this, I'll make you a deal."

He looked confused, "What deal?"

"We blow each other. We sixty-nine each other until one of us cums. If I cum first, your friends don't get to fuck me at all and you get off free without any punishment--"

"Deal." He said with no hesitation.

"Hold your horses big boy. I didn't even get to say what'll happen if you lose. If you lose, don't even think about fucking another bitch in your lifetime. Plus I get to fuck whoever I want and whenever I want. If I'm in a good mood, I might even let you join."

His expression changed slightly probably the thought of me getting fucked by another guy other than him displeased him. The same air of confidence from before returned, from the look on his face he must be thinking he already won.

He didn't waste another second further before he pulled my wrist to him and turned my body so he was laying on his back and I was sprayed on top of him on all fours. The entirety of my ass was displayed and I still felt a little shy even after everything that I'd done with this man. I wiggled my tush a little and his eyes followed the little pink hole that he had just penetrated with the fully erect cock near my head.

I shifted my eyes to his cock and I moisturized my lips at the prospect of it entering my mouth again. I had a taste of it earlier and I wanted more. I grabbed his shaft at the base, leading the tip of it towards my lips. My hair dripped down blocking my vision so I brushed it to the side, wrapping it around my ear.

I leaned my head down to the cock head giving it little wet kisses, gradually taking in more with each move. I heard his moans from behind me and I felt my ego boost from his sounds of satisfaction. I was only two or three inches along Luke's cock before I felt a wet tongue making circles around my balls. He took in one, slurping on it in his mouth before making his way to the other one.

12