Fulfilling Fantasies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now my balls were dripping with his saliva and was doing a nice job of trying to make me cum first. He grabbed my cock and swiftly devoured it, not even giving me a chance to react. I was just about to collapse when his tongue slithered along the top side of my dick.

"Ohhh yeahhh."

I couldn't see it but I just about knew he was smiling inside. Well, two can play that game.

I snapped out from my dazed state and focused on the cock in my mouth. I did my best to ignore my current limits and dived deep onto his cock, shoving every inch of it until the tip reach the back of my throat. Surprisingly, I could taste more of his cock the more it was in my mouth.

Muffled sounds of pleasure vibrated around my cock in response. We were both doing each other a favour. After a while of sucking each other off, I slowly started to feel his cock going deeper in my mouth to the point the tip of my nose was buried into his nuts. It didn't take me long to realize that he was moving his hips back and forth inserting his cock farther and farther down my throat. I didn't know if this was a strategy to make me cum earlier or if he just gave up but I sure as hell didn't care, I was feeling and tasting too much to care. However, the latter option was more unlikely.

I didn't move my hips like he did, only keeping still while I did my best to swirl my tongue around this monster of a cock in my mouth. The rhythm of his hips changed every once in a while. He went from fast and rough to slow and gentle.

Meanwhile, his actions on my cock changed a couple of times too. At first, he just sucked on like how you would for a blowjob then he would flick his tongue at every sensitive spot, especially the head where I was at my most sensitive. This asshole was so good at making me feel good that I was surprised this was his first time.

The sensations were making me lose my mind from pleasure.

"Fucckkk yeahh... don't stop..." I felt breathless and I couldn't focus on sucking his dick anymore. I didn't have strength in my arms and my torso was laying on his muscular body.

"Giving up already babe?! I'm not even halfway close to cumming." Even when feeling good he still finds a way to piss me off somehow.

He resumed blowing on my dick while kneading my ass. I just about gave up on making him cum and focused on him blowing me instead. I was feeling too good to focus on winning.

I let out a yelp when he suddenly slapped my ass with his hand before massaging it again.

"Your squirt tastes so fucking good babe. I wouldn't mind having it every day." I didn't cum yet so he was tasting cum that leaked out. I wouldn't mind giving it to you every day too.

My eyes were closed when I felt the tip of his cock pressing up against my lips. I opened my eyes to realize that one of his hands was missing from my ass but instead held his cock to my lips.

"Come on babe. Didn't you want to win? Didn't you want me to watch you getting fucked by my friends with their cocks? You're such slut wanting to get fucked by your boyfriend's friends while he watches. Isn't it a cock you want so much? Well here is one right in front of you. All yours to take."

He was swinging his dick in front of my face so much the sight was hypnotic. His degradation was getting me off in all the right ways. He was right though. I really am a slut. I wanted his cock so badly that I didn't care about our little wager.

"Come on suck you little whore. Put that shit in your mouth and suck like the slut you are. Who knows if you do a good enough job I just might cum?" He was provoking me and it was working.

I didn't speak but I certainly gave him an answer. I put his huge cock back in my mouth tasting this heavenly stick of his and its leaking nectar. Luke threw his head back at the feeling of his dick wrapped around in my wet cavern of a mouth. I swirled my tongue around his shaft, with fear of missing an inch.

"Just like that babe. Work on that dick..." His hands returned to my ass massaging with a gentle touch but rough spanks.

I yelped out when an abrupt wet tongue found its way to the crevice of my ass. His face was mashed against my hole, eating it like a pie-eating contest. His tongue penetrated the ring of my anus still fresh of his cum from earlier.

"I-I... s-said to... suck." I said weakly. I was drowning in bliss from the wet thing exploring me from the inside.

"But you never said anything that anything anal wasn't allowed. It's not my fault you didn't specify the rules before I started." He was smirking, I just knew it.

I was too aroused to care anyways so I just concentrated on the slithering tongue in my ass. He kept rimming my ass for a while that my efforts on his cock were non-existent. When he realized this, he unexpectedly had me lift my body up but not stand. It was only when his tongue went deeper into my hole did I realize it was just to eat me out better. His hands parted my ass cheeks farther from each other giving him better access to my hole. His tongue swirled around the ring of my hole teasing me.

I had to rest my hands on his solid chest to keep myself from falling. I was close to cumming and Luke knew it too. His tongue in my ass turned to gentle touch teasing my entrance and maximizing my satisfaction. I was too immersed in gratification that I didn't notice one of his hands slipped away from my hip and found itself pleasuring my cock.

His strokes were not at all rough but instead smooth and thrilling thanks to the slick of his saliva. He sped up his hands and I was on the verge of cumming all over his muscled body.

"Cum for me baby! Come on! I wanna feel you nut all over me." At that point, it didn't make much to release my cum on top of him. My entire body tensed as I felt the rush of white liquids releasing in streams.

"I'M CUMMING."

Streams of cum semen busted out of my dick landing all over his body from his chest and nearly to his cock.

After three or four more spilling out, all the tension disappeared from my body before I collapsed on top of him with my lips dangerously close to his cock making a cum sandwich of the two of us.

It wasn't until a second later that Luke grasped his own dick and start to ejaculate in front of me.

"HERE IT COMES BABY! TAKE MY CUM! GET EVERY SINGLE DROP!"

It took only a moment before he started cumming too. The white semen touched down on his abdomen mixing with some of my own cum. Once he was finished I stuck out my tongue, getting every last drop of cum he released. Hot and salty just like last time but only a bit sweeter and tasty in mind this time.

I rotated my body so I was now facing him. My eyes landed on his lips before I collided with them with mine. The kiss sounded wet full of each other's jizz as our tongues swirled with each other, tasting and fighting with each other. We kissed for about five minutes before I rested my body beside him with one leg above him folded, keeping him close to me.

We were both breathing heavily and cuddling each other with comfort.

"Hahaha. Looks like I won our little bet babe." his word of endearment only made me love him more. Maybe it's because he took my virginity that I feel so affectionate with him.

"I can argue with you and say that it doesn't count cuz you rimmed my ass but I don't really care anymore." I snuggled up to him closer with my chin resting on his shoulder and wrapping my arms around his massive bicep. I never knew sex could be this satisfying even if there was no anal penetration excluding rimming the ass.

"You certainly could but I know you're dead tired from getting rimmed in the ass by my tongue.

12