Fulfilling Fantasies with Friends

Story Info
Group sex regulars enact and enjoy their fantasies.
4.2k words
3.72
6.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny and Sue met up with their friends after the Sunday afternoon church service. Although each couple were initially curious about the swinging scene none of them had previously participated in such activities. Slowly, over many months their secret desires were shared and later indulged. In the early days they were flippant and a little silly. Their phrase "who's for coffee?" was their secret way of asking, in company of others, "who'll fuck me?" This had mutated to "coffee?", as an invite to group sex activities.

That Sunday, each of the four couples had previously agreed what that evening's activities would be. A gang bang for Sue was to become the main item for this meeting. What Sue had not realised is that Danny had asked the other three men to realise her fantasy -- to make her airtight.

The other three wives were not being left out. Each of them had a separate fetish that they wished to be made real and indulged. Danny was the go-to person for such things. The women were familiar with his enormous cock: about 9 inches long, and of tremendous girth it had made for interesting liaisons trysts in the past often with him taking a dominant role. Because role-playing was an important part of these meetings, Danny and the husbands had prepared for the occasion. Each couple had discussed between themselves what fantasy would of theirs would be played out.

Everyone present was aware that what happened would be witnessed by the other two wives and would no longer be a secret fantasy. All the participants assembled in the lounge and Danny, raising a glass of champagne, proposed a toast to "Debauchery and Lechery." After they had raised their glasses and replied to the toast Danny refilled their glasses and continued, "before we get into this, there's something I want to say to you. A couple of nights ago Sue and I were invited to dinner with a work colleague of Sue's. It was a thank-you to Sue for advice she had given her. We stayed over to avoid driving as we all had too much to drink. Anyway, that evening they inadvertently returned the favour. Their walls were paper thin, and we could hear them having sex. She was role playing being a first-time prostitute. She even got him to pay her real money. That just encouraged us, and Sue was very vocal as we shagged. They must have heard us because she incorporated this into her own role play saying it sounded like proper brothel. That gave Sue and I an idea for tonight. As you know there are double doors between this lounge and dining area. I have rigged up a bedsheet across the doors that we can leave open so we can hear but not see from room to room. The gang bang will be in this room and the fantasy fulfilments in the other. This way, Barry, Pete and Karl can hear but not see what's happening to their wives. Similarly, the three wives can hear what their husbands are doing to Sue but can't see her either."

They were starting to get in the mood and Danny ushered Judy, Angie and Sally through the double doors into the dining area. He then pulled a previously deployed bedsheet across the entrance but left the doors open. The three women discovered that the furniture had been rearranged for their adventures. The table was against one wall and three chairs had been set out on the opposite wall facing the table. The table itself had been padded with a copious number of towels and cushions. "OK, Ladies. Each of you has letter from your husband with instructions on how to proceed. Place the letter on the coffee table together with your bag of goodies you have brought along to enact your fantasies. Later, I will be using them with you and, hopefully, on you, to fulfil your fantasies."

In the other room Sue was busy converting the sofa bed into a bed. "We can hear you OK. Right, Gentlemen, get undressed. Liberate those cocks and balls. When you're naked put on your 'gift' for this evening. It is a leather cock and balls strap to increase your staying power. I'm looking forward to a prolonged ravishment and may orgasms. As a last resort, if needed, I'm putting out some dildos and vibrators you can use on me. I shall now put on some mood music." She called out, "Danny, in one minute I'm putting the music on."

Back in the dining room Danny explained, "the music is 'The Stripper' by the David Rose orchestra, everyone knows it so it will be easy to strut your stuff. When it starts you have two minutes to indulge in the most lecherous striptease you can think of. I will join in at the end."

Back in the lounge, Sue, set the music going and launched into her own stripper act. She had dressed in anticipation of this moment. As the music stopped, she had removed her dress, basque and knickers. She was wearing only stockings and suspenders, and a pair of platform high heels kept in place by triple ankle straps. The three men burst into applause.

Each of the wives in the dining room had performed brazenly. At the end, as promised, a now naked Danny was wagging his erect penis as though conducting the orchestra. "This cock was limp but before you sluts did your dances. Now look at it. All three strips were good but Judy, for sheer lewdness, you have won. In case you missed it, and for the benefit of the gang bang next door, when fully naked she pushed her first and middle fingers in and out of her cunt and thrust her hips forward as though she was pegging someone. Marvellous, your prize is to go first."

In the next room Barry said, "as my wife won, I think I should get the first blow job "

"In that case, added Pete, "I get first taste of Sue's cunt. We'll do both at the same time for starters. Get Into position, Sue. You know how double oral works; we've done it before." He called through to the next room to his wife. "Angie, I'm the first to eat Sue out. You can go next in there."

"Not so fast," protested Danny, "I'm in charge here. All your wives will do my bidding tonight. Judy, hand me your letter then take the seat between Angie and Sally." He read it through, chuckled, and said, "this will be fun. I'm going to read it out."

'My wife, Judy, can't stop talking. She will need gagging while experiencing her fantasy, which is to have her nipples clamped and then to masturbate to orgasm in front of other women. There is a ball gag in her bag. She might try and take it out. To stop that there are handcuffs in the bag. Fasten them behind her back. Third there are nipple suckers and clamps in the bag; these are new and unused, a first for her. The rest is down to you, Danny. Do whatever you like. As she is gagged there is a squeaky toy in her bag in lieu of a safe word."

"Come on Judy, open your mouth wide and let's gag you." As he spoke Sue's moaning of pleasure from next door caught everyone's attention.

"What you guys need to do now," said Sue is to spit roast me on a rotation basis. The one in my mouth moves to my cunt and the the inactive one replaces him on my mouth. I will give you all the edging you can endure, and you will give me a good, long fucking."

In the other room, with Judy's gag in place and her hands cuffed behind her, Danny gave a nipple sucker to Angie and Sally. "Get to work. Stiffen up her nipples." After a few minutes he removed the suckers. "They have done their job. I've never seen your nipples that puffy, Judy. They need clamps now." He took them from the bag; they were attached to a collar that he fastened around her neck before attaching a clamp to each nipple. She gasped as he gently tugged on the chains that attached them to the collar. "Listen up ladies. Shall I use one of these suckers on her clit? Rhetorical question, I'm doing it any way. She has never had nipple clamps before, and this tit play will be sending tingles to her cunt. I can't wait to apply suction to her clit. She's being such a slut in here, Barry."

The running commentary wasn't lost on the gang bang participants. Barry smiled. Karl provided his own commentary. "Your wife is getting the works in here Danny. She's had two orgasms already. She'll be getting a third once I've lubed us up. I've pulled out of her cunt, Sally, and listen to what will happen to Sue. While she is bent over, I'm giving her one in the arse; she loves a good buggering."

This was music to Danny's ears. Playing to Barry, the unseen husband, he said, "you are drooling with that gag, Judy. It needs replacing with my cock. I'll take the handcuffs off and remove the clamps. Then you can masturbate in front of your friends while you suck me off. They will each suck one of your nipples at the same time. The blood will flow back when the clamps come off and you will like the relief from having your nipples sucked. If you like talking so much, talk dirty for the benefit of our friends in both rooms." He took his cock from her mouth to let her talk.

Judy started. "My tits are so sore lick them while I finger myself. I've got two fingers in again. I need my rabbit. And a plug." Danny lubed up a plug inserted it and proffered the rabbit. She rubbed the shaft along the length of her cunt before inserting it and turning it on. "I love fucking myself with this one, the curve in it makes the tip hit my spot. Time to turn on the ears, guys, and vibe my clit. This is fantastic. I feel so full when I have both the plug and the rabbit inside me. Keep sucking my tits you two sluts. Danny, spank my arse as well I'm nearly there. Fuck, fuck, fuuuuck. I'm coming."

Judy's groans and screams served to encourage Sue. "That's it. Pound my dirty hole, Karl. Bugger me hard. Make me cum." He slapped her right buttock then her left slapping hard into her. He continued with the spanking. "That's it. That's what I need I'm about to come. "She grunted repeatedly as her body shook. "Who's going to face fuck me now and stretch my throat." Barry returned to the action having been excited by hearing his wife orgasming.

Danny took the lead once more. "That's you done Judy. Next is Sally, pass me your envelope No not you Angie, Pete was too pushy I'm in charge here. As before I will it out loud."

'My wife Sally is very submissive, but only in private. She loves wild sex when we meet up. At home she loves a good hard spanking. For her, success is wishing to, but not, using her safe word: Budgie. Flog her with whatever you like but do not break her skin. Add your own embellishments as you see fit. Experiencing her fetish and knowing I and the others will hear will be fulfilling for her."

Danny decided to involve Sally verbally so that she became a contributor to her flogging, not just a recipient. He would indirectly involve his wife and the three men. "Right, Sally. Your husband and his friends are fucking my wife senseless. Did you allow this?"

"Yes."

"Isn't that naughty of you?"

"Yes, very naughty of me."

"Then you need to be spanked. I will start with the paddle before moving on to using a flogger." At that moment as though planned, which it wasn't, Sue started screaming, again, in ecstasy at her gang bang. "Oh dear," said Danny, "I think what they are doing to my wife merits more than a flogging. I will finish with a caning."

"No. Not the cane. Please spare me the cane," she whimpered, deep down relishing the thought, but playing the role of a subservient whore.

Danny knew she was getting in the zone, ready for the spanking of her life. "Sally, lay across the table with your feet on the ground and your knees apart. You might struggle. I won't tolerate that so I'm asking Judy and Angie to help me by holding you down by your arms down. Are you ready?"

"Yes. Please be gentle."

"Gentle? This is a proper spanking of a very naughty woman. I'll start with the paddle." He gently tapped her buttocks before landing a moderately hard blow. They must have heard that in the other room. He landed a few more spanks with increasing intensity. When she started squirming, he stopped and gently rubbed her buttocks. "I think another ten spanks and you will be ready for the flogger. Ladies, hold onto Sally firmly. I am delivering these 10 spanks hard and fast. Her arse will feel on fire, she will struggle." The spanking was carried out accompanied by Judy's screams.

"Judy is getting it good and hard," said Rick, "just like you've been getting it good and hard. Do you need a rest, Sue?"

"Just keep fucking me. I love being debauched and need it so much."

"If she's getting it hard then you will too, Judy." Danny spoke so authoritatively that she was surprised that the fronds of the flogger were used to merely tickle her burning arse. Then he tickled her pussy with the flogger before giving her the lightest flick between the legs. It made her gasp because she had never had her cunt spanked before. "Cunt inspection time, legs apart," commanded Danny. "Unless I am very much mistaken, you are getting very aroused down there. I think that means you are enjoying this too much. Ten whippings from this flogger then I'm putting the flogger aside and moving on to the cane."

"Please, no." Pleaded Sally. The other women smirked. They had both been caned by Danny in the past and knew what in store for Sally. They knew if she could get through the initial pain and not use her safe word then she would enter her subspace and enjoy intense relaxation and contentment.

"Sally, trust me. I will not go beyond what you can endure. I will honour your safe word and your friends will be here to support you. However, you are going to be caned by me. Before I start, some questions. Have you given Rick a blow job in the last few days?"

"No, I wanted him to be really, really desperate to fuck Sue."

"Does that mean you've withheld sex as well!"

"Yes, but..."

"Stop. No excuses. All grounds for a severe caning. What do you think, ladies, yes or no?"

Both women wanted Sally to get into her subspace for the first time. "Yes," they replied in unison.

Danny ordered the other two restrain Sally. He then set to work. Two gentle touches on the buttocks before a flick of wrist and the rattan rod brought a stinging blow. After delivering 4 or 5 spanks he massaged he buttocks gently and felt the increased heat. He repeated the process then asked her, "are you still finding the cane very painful or are you feeling intense stimulation?"

"It fucking well hurts!" she shouted.

"You will get more for shouting at me. A lot more." The other two wives knew Danny was good at this and they admired the welts that were showing as he landed the cane time after time. They were about to say something about easing off when Danny did exactly that. "Are you still finding the cane very painful or are you now feeling intense stimulation?"

She replied, "it's starting to feel nice, and the pain is less."

"In that case, I will take a photo of your spanked arse as a souvenir for you and Karl. You will get one last stroke of the cane, harder than any you have received so far, before I revert to a hand spanking." No double taps this time, he just crashed the cane into her and then rubbed her arse with both hands before starting on a good old-fashioned hand spanking. "You will enjoy this spanking after what you have just experienced. You will hopefully enjoy it again in the future." He let his fingers slip between her legs and he fingered her firmly but tenderly. "From your sexy murmurs and very well lubricated cunt I think you are there. I'm handing over to Judy who will pleasure you however you wish and her wish. It's now time for me attend to Angie." As he moved away, he saw Sally was about to be pleasured with a magic wand.

"Angie, pass me your letter" he read it. Although it's a short letter, I will read it out aloud.

'My wife is adventurous and loves pushing her limits. She likes a big cock, and she has learned from Sue that Danny's is too big for his wife's arse. That is a challenge to Angie; a challenge she is up for. Danny, make sure her dirty hole is gaping enough then fuck her arse hard and fast. Make sure she is face down and totally dominated by you. I don't want her damaged but make sure she feels buggered like never before: her safe word is custard".

'Let's get this underway, commanded Danny. "Forearms on the table. Stand a bit further from the wall and spread your legs wider. That's better. I'm going to dilate you using fingers and dildos. There will be plenty of lube on my fingers, cock, and toys."

He got to work as promised before attempting to get his cock past her tight ring. With patience he eventually got the first 2 inches in. "Fuck me, it feels huge up there. "

"It is a big cock to have up your arse. And I am starting to fuck you with it. There is at least six more inches more of it to come. When I'm balls deep I will start pounding you hard. Do you get anal orgasms?"

"No."

"Then I shan't try. I'll do what hubby wants you to get. A hard fast buggering until I come inside you. It won't take long as I am so worked up from our play." Angie felt so full she understood Sue's reluctance to have anal sex with Danny. He was right as it didn't take long before he emptied his balls.

"Thank you, Danny. I didn't orgasm but I've been arse fucked like never before."

Danny walked up to the partition and called through "have you for finished in there?"

Nearly she's been well fingered and spanked lightly. had three cocks in her mouth, three in her cunt, and two up tight arse. She's getting her last buggering right now. Hopefully she will climax again. That will make eight".

"Splendid. I'll be taking home a well-fucked wife. Has she had her special treatment yet?"

"No,"

"Perfect, we'll come and join you. The husbands can inspect their wives then I'll let Sue in on our little secret. Judy, you go through first."

Judy pulled the temporary screen and went inside. Sue was face down, arse up being anally plundered by Karl. At that moment Sue started yet another orgasm. Being a regular at these meetings Judy didn't bat an eyelid. She walked up to her husband. "Hi Barry, look at the state of my tits and cunt. Unlike greedy Sue here I've only had one orgasm, but I've enacted my nipple fantasy and had a fantastic wank with assistance from the others."

"Good time, then?"

"Oh, yes! Angie, come through, I've spoken with Barry."

Angie came through the makeshift screen. "Success, Pete. Danny got his big cock up my arse. I've never been arse fucked like that. I am full of his cream, I was filled with his cock, I was fulfilled. Fantasy fulfilled."

Next through the screen were Danny and Sally. He had to help her walk. "Don't worry, Karl, she's OK. The thing is, she's had such intense experiences she is overwhelmed. Come and sit here, Sally. It's a recliner so you can put your feet up and continue your experience by watching the next bit."

"Next bit?" asked Sue. "Haven't we finished now?"

At this, the three men who have been involved in the gang bang chuckled ominously. Pete spoke first, "I think you had better explain, Danny." He did.

"First of all, darling, have you enjoyed yourself?"

"Oh, yes! I've had all three holes filled numerous times. I've had a good fingering and some light spanking. Not to mention so many orgasms that I am exhausted."

"That's OK for you, let's ask these gentlemen; have you shot your load yet?" the three men shook their heads knowing only too well where this was leading. "These ladies have had fantasies fulfilled. Now it is your turn and your studs will get to come. You are going to be made airtight for the first time, and I'm going to supervise. Because this is your treat, you are going to choose who goes where."

"Brilliant, you know I love being 'Sue the Slutty Swinger' and being an exhibitionist. I know from earlier that Barry likes his blow jobs, so that is him sorted. I'll take Karl up the arse and Pete can service my cunt. But what about you?"

"Don't worry, I have plans! Sally is too spent from what she has been through; she will watch dreamily and masturbate if that's what she wants to do. We other three will play a part in making you the complete wanton slut you want to be. Pete, lay down and get comfortable." He then proceeded to organise the participants.

12