Fulfilling Fantasies with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got Sue to straddle Pete cowgirl style. Barry was positioned on his knees facing Sue who leant forward to start taking him in her mouth. In doing so her arse was raised and made available. Karl needed no instruction. In a flash he started to work his well lubed cock into her last remaining hole. He then offered encouragement to the other men to synchronise their actions.

"You are taking a good pounding, "said Danny, "now it's time to involve Judy and Angie. Get either side of her you two. It's a bit tricky but can each of you take a nipple in your mouth."

Sue was overwhelmed by so many simultaneous sexual sensations. This was all she hoped it would be. Then she detected Danny's familiar cock being put in her hand. She knew what to do. Everyone was so aroused it didn't take long before Barry said, "here it comes I'm pulling out, so it goes all over your face like your husband asked me to do." He had been edging for so long it came as a relief; he grunted and shot a big load onto her face and into her hair. He felt Danny's arm gently pulling him to one side.

"Sorry Barry, but Sue has been tugging my cock. I'm about to come too. I'm adding my load to yours on her face." He did so, and moments later Karl came in her arse. "Right, just you to come Pete. Karl, move off her. Ladies, stop sucking on her tits." Let's get Sue on all fours and Pete can finish her off with hard fucking."

Pete mounted her with relish. "Normally, I can go on for ages when I wear one of these cock straps, but after what's been happening..."

"Just fuck me as hard and as long as you can," interrupted Sue, "I need a cunt full of cream to finish me off."

Pete's supplemented his strong thrusts, which were noisily slapping against her thighs and arse, with his hands spanking alternate cheeks. When she started grunting and moaning he stopped the spanking and started flicking her swollen clit from side to side before circling around it. It was all too much for Sue. Her latest, and last, orgasm of the evening convulsed her whole body. The impact on Pete was immediate; he couldn't hold off any longer and he provided the cream pie she had demanded.

A few moments later Sally started applauding them from her reclining chair. "That was awesome. Karl, I want to be made airtight before too long."

"I think we might be able to help her, don't you guys?"

Many cries of "yes" came from men and women alike.

"I'll organise it for you," volunteered Sue but not just yet, not after what you have all done to me. I'm exhausted."

They sat around with drinks and snacks. Pleasantries were exchanged and the consensus was this had been one of their better sessions and that, because they were all exhausted, they should make their separate ways home to recover.

Back at home Sue said, "I took that as a challenge from Angie. You can fuck my arse. I will remain the sluttiest of them all. Not tonight though, I don't think I will be able to manage work tomorrow anyway, let alone having your huge cock up there tonight. Like the other three couples they went to bed early and fell into a deep relaxing sleep.

The End

12