Fulfilling Her Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poor, naive, Soriya was intelligent but lacked street smarts and common sense due to the extreme sheltering enforced by her parents. Soriya was strictly managed by her mother and father, who chose everything that was involved with her life, leaving very little for Soriya to decide on her own, even as she grew older. They had homeschooled her when she was old enough for an education. They chose what she wore and how her gorgeous blond hair was cut (and when), they chose the jewelry that she wore within the home and the few times she was permitted to leave. The only freedom Soriya found was through her choices of what books to read and television she watched. On her last birthday, her mother had bought her a tablet, which gave her access to the expansive world of the internet that kept Soriya from running away like she planned to before last year. Thinking about it again made her put two and two together.The tablet was a bribe. They knew.. Her heart sank as she finally realized that any 'privacy' or 'freedom' she had been granted was a lie, altered in a way that she would be placated, but her parents still controlled. Soriya had been an adult officially for close to a full year now and she had no concept of adult interactions or how to act independently.

At least they aren't here.

Soriya thought as Ian and Tamsin began to lie on the circle adjacent to Soriya, their heads fitting in the curvature of her ribcage and hips, their bodies outstretched like hers so that they appeared to form a 'sun' or 'star' figure under the moonlight which shown down upon them in the circle like a mystical spotlight, hitting the highest peak in the sky. Anton had been addressing the cultists while they got into position and Soriya daydreamed about her life, staring at the swollen moon that cast its smile upon her, piercing through the sheer fabric of her nightgown. She was the only one still clothed, but she knew that was probably just temporary. Anton was directing the ceremony from where he stood using hand gestures and arcane words that the cultists responded to, as if they were their individual cues. A man with a well-chiseled stomach and strong, muscular build stepped forward in front of where she lay, holding a golden dagger with ridges and carvings that made it look like it had preternatural, nautical origins. Behind her, a voluptuous woman with pale skin and wide hips came forward to stand across from him in the circle, holding an ornate chalice of the same supposed origins. With Soriya in the middle, they met, their legs parting so that they were standing facing each other over top of where Ian and Tamsin both lay, staring straight up at the man and woman's genitals.

"Blessed virgin, blessed girl, the sacred mother to rebirth the world,"

The cultists were chanting in plain English now. Soriya looked up at the man with eyes wild with fear as he also repeated the words, kneeling down with his blade to press it into Soriya's nightgown right above her navel. The blade was sharp enough to cut through without much pressure and Soriya gasped, watching it glide upward, the nightgown then falling away from her body, exposing her to the cult. With strong, flexing arms, the man then pulled away the remainder of the dress, the lacy hem that had remained intact, covering Soriya's sex. Her pussy was covered in a thin layer of pale blond peach fuzz which barely hid the pink, swollen lips, still tantalized from the invasion of the tentacle just hours ago. The man halted there and the woman joined her on her knees with the chalice, holding it up over Soriya so that the man could place the knife in it. The woman raised the chalice above her head and circled around the man, switching places with him, dipping her hands into the chalice and withdrawing them. Soriya did not know what was inside the golden chalice, but her hands glistened in the moonlight when she pulled them out, shimmering. Soriya guessed it was only water, to her relief. With her hands outstretched in front of her, the woman knelt to the side of Soriya and parted her shapely thighs with her hands, gently running her fingertips along her inner thighs, coating them with the mysterious liquid. When she reached Soriya's sex, she held the chalice up and took a drink of whatever it held, pouring the rest over Soriya's body.

Soriya squealed. It was shockingly cold and goosebumps formed immediately on her arms and legs. The water did not wash away the dried, bloody symbols that had been painted on her earlier, but it did make her feel odd. She gasped, her body jerking in response to a tingling pain like an electric shock in her womb.

"We welcome our Old Gods to be the new, may the innocence of be an instrument of use,"

Anton hummed. The cult broke out in erratic movements after that, finding the cultist closest to them and pulling them into hungry, passionate kisses. Soriya was frozen in place watching a massive orgy. Even Ian and Tamsin were not exempt, but they had chosen each other, standing up in the circle to meet with each other over where Soriya lay. After a long, sensual kiss, they both stopped to look down at Soriya. Tamsin smiled and offered her her hand, helping her up from the floor. Soriya was soaked, dripping clear liquid onto the circle.

"Lie with as many of them as you can, they all want to be with you. You are the Queen. You are the reason for all of this. It is an honor to be buried in your divine cunt for them, you see,"

Ian explained, smiling at Soriya who couldn't stop herself from blushing at the sight of his pulsing, growing, rigid cock that poked her belly if she stood too close. Soriya was nervous. She had no idea how sex really worked aside from what she had read and seen on television and the internet. She never went down any porn rabbit holes and didn't care for the romance genre of books, but she did know how that act was performed and what it led to. Being pregnant terrified Soriya about as much as being fucked by the entire cult. Her eyes darted to the door.

"Don't leave us now. It would be such a pity to waste someone so perfect as you are. Don't make any hasty, desperate decisions, dear. You won't survive them. It's not worth it. Come, have fun with us, enjoy the ceremony. Allow yourself to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh that only others can provide,"

Tamsin chimed in, taking Soriya's hands in hers and winking at Ian over her shoulder. Tamsin closed the gap between herself and Soriya, her small, perky breasts with pine nut sized nipples pressed against Soriya's, her lips enveloped Soriya's lips and her tongue wiggled its way inside of Soriya's mouth, finding her own tongue to entangle with. Soriya was overwhelmed with sensation with just Tamsin, but Ian joined in to enhance the experience, his mouth finding Soriya's shoulder, his lips pressing against Soriya's neck as his arms wrapped around her from behind, his palms flat on her stomach. Soriya's knees felt weak. All she could do was give in to Tamsin and Ian as both of them were dead set to break her virtues, making her legs quiver with every titillating flick of their tongues, the massaging and soft touches of their hands roaming over the sensitive areas no one had ever felt nor seen with confidence and determination, finding the erogenous zones Soriya didn't even know she had.

They remained in the center of the room while the other cultists writhed and moaned in the thrall of the sanctioned orgy, creating a cacophony of wanting sighs, hungry grunts, and desperate, loud moaning, which created its own rhythm and melody. Anton was presiding over where they stood in the circle with his weather-worn hand wrapped around his cock, which shocked Soriya because of its size and how erect it was, unwavering, slick with precum as he stroked. She was glad she could not see his expression behind the horned mask. Soriya already knew that he was stroking to Soriya's virginal body being shown pleasure by the two cultists. Tamsin and Ian had switched places so that Tamsin could massage and kiss Soriya's back and shoulders while Ian explored her throbbing cunt with his dexterous fingers, splaying her open so that he could navigate the pink folds of thin flesh until he found the tiny, erect nub that poked out from behind a thin veil of sheer skin. The slightest touch made Soriya jerk in Tamsin's arms, who had to hold her in place and reassure her with gentle whispers in her ear and tender kisses that she would find what Ian planned to do was worth standing still for. The second the tip of his tongue found the peak of Soriya's clit, she realized that Tamsin was right. He used his tongue to coax it from the protective hood, massaging indirectly, so that the sensation was not overwhelming. Soriya moaned, leaning back into Tamsin's arms.

Tamsin smiled, holding her with one arm while her hand worked down to Soriya's pussy, her fingers dipping inside the warm, wet, and sticky folds. She used her index, middle finger, and thumb to splay her for Ian to explore deeper with his tongue, his mouth watering, his saliva blending with the nectar seeping from Soriya's swollen sex. Tamsin's other hand had found Soriya's nipple and she was rolling and gently pinching it between her fingers. Soriya couldn't stop her body from responding. She felt the gush of warm liquid coating her thighs and saw it on Ian's face when he came up for air, flashing Soriya a toothy grin before diving back down to bring Soriya to the point of climax. Soriya's hips bucked against his mouth and Ian had to wrap his hands around her hips to steady her. The waves crashed, the sensation built into involuntary contractions and Soriya watched as she ejaculated clear fluid all over Ian, soaking his face and upper body, coating the painted floor. Tamsin giggled, kissing the top of Soriya's head.

Soriya hadn't noticed while in her throes of pleasure, but men had been stepping forward from the orgy, their hands clutching their twitching cocks, stroking until their cum spurted toward Soriya and fell into the circle. Some splattered against Soriya's feet and Ian on the floor, mixing with all of the other fluids that had been spilled during the ritual. Every single male in the ceremony did so and Soriya simply watched, panting, while Ian and Tamsin began their own foreplay in front of her. She thought she caught something familiar in the mix, a tattoo that looked just like one that her father had.

It couldn't be..

Soriya had an epiphany at that moment, watching Tamsin get down on her knees and her mouth envelope the head of Ian's cock, that she had been raised the way that she had because of this very moment. It all made sense. Soriya could feel tears well up in her eyes, reflecting on everything that had happened throughout her life and all that she missed out on that she had wanted so badly when she was younger. Scanning the crowd for her mother, Soriya only saw the male cultists coating the floor with their cum, a tribute to her where she stood. The last of which was Anton. Ian and Tamsin were both moaning loudly now that Ian had embedded himself in Tamsin's tanned, shaved pussy, clutching her hips and pulling her back onto his cock to match his thrusting hips. Hypnotizrd by the act, Soriya was getting wetter simply watching them together. Her clit throbbed, her pussy ached. She thought if she were to be sacrificed, she wanted to know what it felt to have actual intercourse. As Anton moved toward her past the first circle and into the inner circle where she stood, Soriya stepped back, showing her rage.

"You're planning on killing me! You're planning on sacrificing me to some god, but you couldn't at least let me experience true and actual sex?!"

She screamed at Anton, balling up her fists. It seemed like the world stopped turning at that moment. The animalistic groaning and grunting seemed to lower in volume and then cease entirely. Soriya could feel the cultists eyes on her, standing there, naked, covered in smeared blood, stranger's cum, and her own juices which had started to smear against her inner thighs, showing the extent of her arousal. Anton was still standing in the circle, only a foot or so away from Soriya. He had stopped stroking, but he still had his cock in his hand and Soriya could finally see up close how big he actually was and couldn't stop staring, even though she thought of how old he was and cringed at the few gray hairs on his balls that were otherwise shaved and wrinkled. She could hear his voice from behind the mask, explaining to her what she was shocked to hear.

"Soriya. You must remain a virgin for Dagon. He would accept nothing less and if we were to spite him, he would see it as human trickery and forsake us all. You will feel carnal pleasure that few women ever experience in their mortal lives by the grace and blessings of Dagon, this I can promise you. You are so precious to him. If you had been sullied, you would have been taken at the spring,"

That's why it did not penetrate me. It was checking to be sure that I was still a virgin,

Soriya's thought. She recalled the length and width of the squid-like tentacle that came from the bottom of the spring and found her hymen effortless, carefully prodding the membrane just hard enough to check that it remained intact and was not torn or missing. The feeling of that slimy tentacle and its suction cups massaging her from within was indeed incomparable to Ian's tongue or Tamsin's nimble fingers. Soriya wanted to know what it would be like to be with a human man and lamented the fact that it appeared that she never would. All she could do was watch as Ian plunged inside Tamsin, his shaft coated with her glistening wetness, sweat dripping from his brow onto the fleshy mounds of her ass cheeks. His cock was about the size of Soriya's fragile forearm, which, although her forearm was thin, made his cock much bigger than the average size she had gleaned from watching the orgy participants, which didn't seem to have any preference whether they were sucking, fucking, or touching men or women.

Anton sensed that she accepted her fate and wasn't about to run from him. He continued to stroke, gripping his shaft tightly so that precum bubbled forth from the purplish head of his cock and dripped over his fingers, giving him more lubrication to increase his speed. Tilting his head back and grunting, thick ribbons of milky white cum erupted from his cock and coated Soriya's belly, her pussy, and her thighs. Soriya was mesmerized by the sight of his twitching cock, convulsing in time with each thick ejaculation. It was Ian that would break the trance, his wild panting and moaning that matched Tamsin's pleasure squeals drew her attention to where they were fucking only a few feet from where her and Anton were.

"Mmm, yes, Ian..Fuck me! Fuck me like the whore I am! Praise be to Dagon! I'a!"

She crooned, her voice raspy and breathless as Ian pounded into her from behind so hard that her entire body lurched forward and his eyes rolled back into his head. From what Soriya saw, the two orgasmed in tandem, their bodies trembling as they collapsed on the floor. She could see a trickle of cum streaming down Tamsin's inner thighs. All Soriya could feel was a painful yearning that originated from the tonging and throbbing from her unused cunt. She had never been so aroused.

The cultists had seemingly completed their orgy and Anton was making his way back to the podium where the chalice and knife had been placed next to the book he recited the incantation from. Breathless and covered in sweat and other bodily fluids, the cultists came from wherever they had been positioned back to surrounding the circle. This time, Ian and Tamsin took a standing position on either side of the inner circle, helping Soriya to lay in the mixture of cum, sweat, blood, and saliva that created a kaleidoscope of swirled colors on the marble floor, obscuring the painted circles, though the sigils seemed to stay intact. Soriya cringed, feeling as though she was literally sticking to the floor, trying to distract her mind from thinking that she was not only lying in Anton's cum, but possibly her father's too.

That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.

Anton began to speak in that foreign language again and the cultists responded by raising their arms and hands to the heavens, palms open, as if to receive tangible blessings bestowed upon them. Soriya was fixed in that position, staring up at the moon, which was large and yellow now, seemingly closer to the Earth than it had been before, its light making the cum on Soriya's body shimmer and glisten. Soriya's eyes widened as the glass panels of the moon roof began to mechanically part, slowly opening up to the night sky. Soriya could feel the cool breeze from outside creating a draft that made her body shake and shiver, but her eyes never left the gorgeous, pregnant moon that stayed in a fixed position, looming ominously above her. The cultists began to chant melodically, loudly, their voices frenzied and guttural, with Anton's booming loudly over the rest until Soraya caught something moving on the edges of the rectangular opening to the night sky. Silhouettes and dancing shadow reminiscent of what she had seen coiling upward from the abyss whilst in the spring.

Soriya's eyes nearly bulged from her skull as the shadows took the familiar form of tentacle-like appendages, barreling down toward her like thick vines to wrap around her wrists and ankles, lifting her body vertical and effortlessly holding her suspended above the circle, her body coated in cum, dripping onto the floor. The cultists seemed to become more frantic when this happened and they closed in on her within the circle, staring up at the sky while chanting. Even Anton had left his position at the podium and was standing behind Soriya, his arms held up to the sky, palms open, welcoming whatever hellish creature they had summoned to abduct Soriya.

"Accept from us this gift to be bred, pierce the veil of her maidenhead,"

Anton petitioned the being and Soriya whimpered, watching more tentacles erupt from the clouds with phallic heads and pulsing suction cups that shot down to where she hovered, hesitating for only a split second. One spiraled underneath her and found her pussy, teasing her clit with its writhing tip, oozing some kind of off-white secretion which coated her pussy lips before plunging inside of her. The pain was temporary but intense and Soriya cried out, struggling against the binding tentacles that did not relent or release their hold on her limbs, instead, those wrapped around her ankles pulled her legs wider so that she could accommodate the supernatural girth of the creature's phallic appendage. Soriya could feel it massaging her womb, pulsing and throbbing inside her, her hymen not tearing, but giving way to allow it to fuck her. As it wiggled deeper inside her, Soriya felt an intense jolt of pleasure as it found the supple tissue of her G-spot, and, as if it knew that she enjoyed the feeling, it stayed there, slowly whipping around inside her while Soriya moaned loudly, throwing her head back like Tamsin had done right before Ian had exploded behind her.

Distracted by the intense waves of pleasure radiating throughout her body, Soriya almost didn't even noticed the smaller appendage that had found its way between the cheeks of her plump ass, wriggling and writhing between them until it hooked inside her asshole, making her entire body convulse. Soriya couldn't speak. The tentacle seemed to be exploring well beyond the confines of her human vagina, pushing past her cervical walk and into her uterus which was a strange sensation. It was painful, but the pain was dulled almost completely by the pleasurable sensations conjured by the tentacles that were now exploring her entire body. Soriya had her eyes closed and had been tuning out the chanting entirely. When she opened them, the view took her breath away.