Fulfilling Her Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was dangling above the roof of the manor, held suspended by the tentacle pulsing in her ass while others slithered around her stomach, flicking and gently lashing her nipples and areolas, coating them in its slime while the larger tentacle pumped inside her cunt, pushing her over the edge several times, until the pleasurable waves of orgasm became her default state and she melted into the creature's grasp, giving it complete control. The cultists were still chanting, and if Soriya focused she could hear them even if she was almost a hundred feet off the ground. Her body rocked and Soriya moaned, feeling a throbbing deep inside her womb. Her vision had become blurry and she felt almost like she had been drugged. Despite that dizzy, sedated feeling, Soriya could see that her stomach was beginning to expand as the creature pumped her full of its cum in such large quantity that it exploded out of her cunt and rained down upon the cultists below.

Soriya smiled, strangely comforted by the impregnation. Dagon had her mind and body now and had been whispering within her skull, telling her sweet nothings and lover's promises as he carried her off to his temple within the deep ocean, blessing her with gills, making her like the mermaids she had read about in fairy tales as a child, though she had no desire to take a husband from the land.

Soriya was content with being Dagon's broodmother so long as she could feel him writhing within her for eternity.