Fulfilling Her Needs

Story Info
A newly married stepmom reminisces about her first encounter.
3k words
4.45
19.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always enjoyed the comfort of a warm shower after a hard day. Feeling the water flowing down my body; cascading down my shoulders, between my firm breasts and splashing down my thighs. The feeling of gentle heat overtaking my body and just washing away not only the dirt, but also the stress and frustrations of the day. Sometimes I wish I could capture these feelings; just bottle them up and take them with me when the stress becomes too much.

This day in particular was difficult. Work was long and arduous; but nothing that I couldn't really handle. What made it worse was my new husband, a very affluent businessman, calling to tell me that he would not be coming home today. It seemed his business trip had been unexpectedly extended by another week. This would be the second time since he'd left.

It hadn't bothered me that much at first; he'd made it clear that his job kept him busy when we first met. Something along the lines of him being fairly important in the world of business finance. It wasn't really my cup of tea, and I didn't pay much attention to it.

He'd always make it up to me before he left though. He would often wake me in the early hours of the morning before he left, slipping his hand between my legs and inserting a finger within my pussy. Once awake enough to open my legs for him, I'd find his dark eyes looking deep into mine while he pushed his mouth against my hole; my hands embracing him as tasted me deeply. When my cries of ecstasy and moans of his name became loud enough, I would find myself rewarded with the feeling of the bulbous tip of his cock pushing at my entrance. With every inch, he claimed me as each vein of his girthy cock filled me.

Ooh, it makes me wet just thinking about it. The feeling of his balls crashing against my ass, his lips tight against mine, and the steady flow of cum that he pumped inside me. The soft pressure of his body against mine...

That was almost two weeks ago though. Normally, I could survive one of his trips without too much of a problem. Unfortunately I'd started to get desperate. When he wasn't here, I'd normally tend to myself with my hands or a simple dildo. Ever since I knew he wouldn't be home when expected, I'd resorted to...less civilized means. I'd tried cucumbers, shower heads, hell, even the washing machine. But it all wasn't enough. They just weren't what I needed. I needed him inside me to quell the growing hunger for sex. And it didn't help one bit that my son lived here with us.

Or actually, my step-son.

You see, when I married my husband, I was introduced to his 22 year old son. He was a college boy through-and-through. He was fit, and obviously played some kind of a sport. He was tall like his father, with a firm jawline, broad shoulders and a muscular chest. I would often find him in form fitting clothes, not unlike something you would wear to a gym.

But, oh god, when I saw that bulge in his pants that was just so barely contained, it was enough to make me tingle just looking at it. I couldn't stop myself from staring; I don't even think he was even slightly hard!

And most of all, he was looking at me similarly. It was a sheepish look at first, but I saw the hunger that was barely hiding in his eyes. I followed his eyes as he looked me up and down, all in the span of a few seconds. They took in my face, my exposed shoulders, my tits that stretched the tight fabric of my shirt. They continued down to my jeans that firmly flowed over my wide hips and ass, stopping short of my feet. It was only when he finished his journey over my body that we made eye contact.

His face quickly turned red and that hunger faded from his eyes; immediately replaced by embarrassment. I had to try my best to keep from laughing.

Overall, he was a nice boy, but it was obvious there was a part of him that wanted me. I would find clues too. Every now and then, I'd discover that some of my panties went missing and would reappear close to his room. I'd find pictures of us together tucked away in his room from various family events. He'd even bring girls home sometimes, but he'd almost always leave the door open when they fucked; just enough so I could hear most of the action if I really tried to listen.

There was even one time where I happened to be home alone when they got started. I snuck upstairs to watch, wondering if maybe he forgot I was home. When I arrived at his door, I watched as he had his back to me with the girl lying down; her legs splayed in the air. I've never been so wet in my life, all from watching his cock slam into that girl, his balls slapping on her ass. I loved seeing his shaft disappear inside her, the muscles of his back rippling with each motion he made, and the cries of joy from the girl with each massive thrust.

It was so hot. The urge to try and join them was just overwhelming. I wondered if I might have seen him look over his shoulder while I watched from around the corner; my hands shoved deep down my pants...

But anyway, that all brings me to where we are now; to where my world is about to change forever.

You see, I was just taking a nice, hot shower.

All of that was fine until he started hammering on the door, yelling something about having to use the bathroom right away. I knew there were other bathrooms in the house that were empty; especially since it was just him and I at home alone. Something was obviously up, but honestly, I was horny. I needed a release that a toy couldn't give me, and there was a fresh cock just a few feet away behind that door.

I didn't really have to think much about it. My brain just sort of...locked up. It felt like I was just a helpless passenger along for a ride as I watched my hands reach out and turn off the shower. I stepped out and grabbed a towel, wrapping it across my body so my body was covered. My wet hair cascaded down my face as water dripped from legs,

I walked that short distance across the bathroom and took the door handle in my grasp. My hand turned...

He rushed past me in a blur without a second glance, mumbling a quick 'thank you' as he furiously ripped at his belt to get it out of the way.

I remained there for a moment at the door, staring at where he once was before turning to face him, where he now stood at the foot of the toilet. His hands were holding his pants halfway down his thighs, his cock and ass exposed.

Way too low to be unintentional.

I watched, a fire sparking within me as I followed the stream of liquid pouring into the toilet and back up to his cock...his massive, girthy cock

I knew he wasn't fully hard...he just couldn't be. It briefly occurred to me that I'd never actually fully seen my stepson's cock. And definitely not from this angle. Even though he loosely held it with one hand, it still sagged down from its own weight. It was so large, with the faintly pink head leading up to his shaft; a few different sized veins, and then the recently shaved base. His balls hung a few inches down below, undoubtedly filled with cum that I suddenly realized I wanted.

I could still feel the remnants of the warm water from my shower, but now I could feel a new type of warmth; one that was entirely focused between my legs. Unconsciously, I bit my lip and loosened my grip on the towel; dropping it just enough to where the top curve of my areolas were barely visible. I crossed one leg in front of the other, forming that V shape with my upper thighs that opened the bottom portion of the towel just enough to expose a few tufts of hair above my pussy.

I waited.

It seemed like ages for him to take notice.

As his stream started to die down, he abruptly stiffened once he became aware of me watching. Ever so slowly, he turned his head to look at me. His eyes stared at my face before taking notice of the towel, his gaze dropping to my barely-covered tits, then my exposed thighs.

It felt like an eternity; him staring at me with cock in hand, his eyes taking me in. His eyes slowly widened in shock as he unconsciously opened his hands. His pants softly collapsed around his ankles; his belt buckle clattering to the floor. His cock, however, stayed exactly where it was. In fact, it slowly started to rise from where he had held it, growing just a tad bit longer and thickening as his erection grew to full size.

My eyes glowed as I gazed upon it. It was bigger than I ever thought it was; far bigger than his father's. And especially the head; I could just feel myself lusting after it merely from watching. I couldn't wait to feel it in my hands; in my mouth, and most of all, inside my hot cunt.

I caught his gaze and smiled; waiting for him to snap out of his trancelike state. I was surprised it took a while; he seemed to be fighting with himself. I knew he harbored feelings for me, but I bet he was stuck on whether or not to go through with it considering I was technically his mom...

Well, step-mom

Maybe he just needed a little more encouragement.

I uncrossed my legs and stood straight, still holding the towel over me. I looked him straight in the eye as I loosened my grip again, and let the towel collapse to the floor. My naked body was still wet from the shower, with my damp hair hanging closely over my shoulders. My arms were held loosely at my sides; my large breasts resting against my chest. My legs were spread enough to where the short tufts of pubic hair guided his eyes straight down to my slit, guarded closely by my thighs. Water trailed down my body slowly, dripping onto the bathroom floor.

I saw the shock in his eyes die instantly; replaced by growing hunger.

He looked at me for a few moments before finally taking the hint. He savagely clawed at his clothes, almost tearing it from his body. He kicked his legs from his pants, throwing them, alongside his shirt, off to the side. In the span of a few seconds, my stepson went from an embarrassed boy to a confident young man. He turned to face me, his rigid cock pointing at exactly what he wanted...

Me.

I slowly walked towards him; careful to not break eye contact as I approached and reached out with my hand. I gently placed it on his chest, feeling the firm muscle that lay beneath. With my other hand, I gently caressed his stomach, feeling the abs that moved with each inhale and exhale. His pulse quickened with each inch I moved downward.

Towards his hips, towards his cock

He reached out with his hands to touch me, but I gently pushed them away, pressing myself against his chest. My breasts softly compressed against him, and he seemed to lose focus with the feeling of them. I smiled as I planted a few short kisses on his chest; my hands tracing down to the V shape of his hips. Thick layers of muscle responded at my touch; gently shuddering as I slowly brought myself down to my knees in front of him; like a sinner before an altar.

I was ready to worship the cock before me, the cock that belonged to my son....

Sorry, my step-son.

It stood before my eyes, fully firm and ready for me. With the slit of his opening leaked a respectable amount of precum. I reached up and cupped his balls. They were warm, oh so warm; fully filling my hand and lightly spilling over it. I smiled as he looked down, almost pleading with his eyes to do something, just something with his aching rod.

I gave him a devilish smile and leaned forward, pressing the tip against my pursed lips. His hips slightly moved forward; desperately trying to pierce through them. With my other hand, I reached up and wrapped my fingers around the base of his cock, barely closing around it. I gently opened my lips and took his head inside.

He gave a soft moan as he entered my mouth, with the head of his cock almost fully inside. I ran my tongue around the tip, swirling over his cockhead and relishing the taste of his precum. I slowly began moving further and further over his cock with my mouth, taking it deeper and deeper, until it reached the edge of my throat.

I pushed further, pushing his cock into my throat. He let out a loud groan, his hips forcing his cock deeper down. I gripped his ass as I rapidly moved my head back and forth; spit and drool falling over my chin and down my body. I became aware of guttural choking sounds as his cock rammed in and out of my mouth, deepthroating me harder than I'd ever taken it; harder than my husband even. It took me a few moments to realize those sounds were me.

I was swallowing my stepson's cock; probably harder than anyone he'd ever had. I pulled back a bit to look up at him. His eyes were firmly shut in concentration, his arms out against the walls for support. His body was tense; shuddering each time I took his cock deep down my throat. I smiled inwardly at his ecstasy.

I continued deepthroating my son....step-son, step-son!

I knew he must be getting close; his balls had started to tighten in my hand and he had started to slowly hunch over with each thrust. I wanted to taste his cum so badly; but I also wanted his cock in other ways. It took almost all of my effort to stop, but after one more thrust, I pulled his cock as deep down my throat as I could, holding him in place.

I couldn't breathe; his cock was just so massive. It plugged my throat up completely. Tears flowed from my eyes as I struggled to take him; struggling to keep stepson's penis down my throat. He froze in place and cried out my name; his thighs shaking against the sides of my face. After a moment, I pushed him away, tracing my tongue on the underside of his young penis until his head exited with a loud pop.

He released a panicked moan and stumbled back, barely catching himself on some of the towel bars as he nearly collapsed. His eyes were wide, almost vacant as he stood there catching his breath; his cock still stood at rapt attention with strings of my saliva softly dripping down his swollen balls and to the floor. Slowly, he collected himself and finally looked up to me.

I wish I could have seen what he saw. Me, still kneeling on the floor with streaks of spit coating my lips and chin, gently dribbling down my chest and catching on my full breasts. Soft tears flowing down my cheeks as I struggled to catch my own breath; my eyes gazing longingly at him and his cock. My thighs were spread apart, giving him a full view of my pussy, and the small pool of my desire that had splashed upon the floor.

As I looked into his eyes I saw the shock begin to fade, slowly replaced with that same look of primal hunger. He wanted me, and he was not going to stop until he had it all. A small smirk played across his mouth as he stood straight and began to walk towards me, my pussy aching for him as he approached. I smiled deviously at him as he stopped above me, his magnificent cock standing tall just above my face. With a soft sigh, I slowly raised myself to my feet, standing against him so his cock gently rested against my firm stomach. Looking deep into his eyes, I placed my hands on his hips and planted a deep kiss upon his lips.

He kissed me back. Hard.

His hands jumped to my lower back, running up my body as his tongue explored my mouth for the first time. His hands moved up my back, then down to my ass with a gentle squeeze. He only stopped when I reached down and grabbed him by his dick.

He leaned back with surprise, opening his mouth to speak; only stopping once he saw me holding a finger to my lips for his silence. I looked deep into his eyes and whispered with as much longing and lust as I could muster:

"Tonight, you get to have me, your mother, for yourself. You will not tell your father, you will not tell anyone about what's about to happen."

He eagerly nodded in silence.

"And I will have you as I know you've always wanted."

A mischievous smile played over his lips as he grunted with anticipation of what this night would bring him. With my hand upon his still-throbbing cock, I gently pulled him towards the bathroom door. To a new beginning for us, and an experience we would both never forget.

We smiled, and together we stepped through the open door.

END PART ONE