Helping Mom

Story Info
Helpful Son Helping Hot Mom.
3.7k words
4.43
96.6k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helping Mom Chapter One:

It was just before summer break after my second year of college that my mom called me to let me know that Bill, my stepfather had been having an affair and they were getting a divorce. It was very easy to see how upset she was, and we talked for over an hour. I felt terrible for her, Bill was nice to me but I really never felt a strong connection and I didn't think he treated my mom as well as he could have. He wasn't necessarily mean to her just not as respectful I suppose in many ways. My father passed away before I was 3 and mom had stayed widowed until I was 13 until she met Bill. I had 2 more finals I had to complete and then I could return home and help her get through the situation, she obviously needed some emotional support.

I called and checked with her over the next few days until I could return home. It wasn't my first choice, I was planning to spend the summer with my girlfriend and enjoy the beach. But being an only child and knowing all that my mom had sacrificed for me it was an easy choice to make. I now just needed to explain it to Lora, and I knew she would understand. I met Lora for lunch the next day and explained what had happened and what I felt I needed to do. She understood completely and was very supportive. We also discussed that it was very possible mom would feel better quickly and be able to move on and I could at least spend part of the summer with her.

So, after my last final I was packed and ready to go and began the 6-hour drive back to my hometown. All that was on my mind was how my mom didn't deserve this, she has a heart of gold and is the one that is always there to make sure everyone around her and close to her is happy.

Originally, I had told my mom I would stop along the way and stay the night and arrive home early the next morning. I was feeling fine, not tired and there was very little traffic, when I realized I was only 2 hours from home I decided to just continue driving and sleep at home. I could sneak in, go to bed and unpack in the morning.

I pulled into the drive around 2 am and quietly let myself in so as not to wake my mom. I made it to my room and quietly got into bed. As soon as I got in bed, I could feel how tired I was. I had been laying there for a few minutes when I heard what sounded like moaning or someone crying. I immediately was worried it was my mom, but she didn't know I was home. I walked down the hall to her room and the door was open, as I approached her room the sounds were louder.

What I saw was beyond belief, my mom had her legs spread, completely naked shoving a dildo or vibrator in her and moaning loudly. I was frozen, I couldn't move that's not something you expect to see. I remember noticing how big her breasts looked even lying on her back and she was pinching her nipples so roughly.

A part of me felt like I was invading a very private part of her life and I felt guilty. About the same instant I realized my cock was throbbing and I was stroking it through my underwear. My mom moaned loudly and started to tremble, I knew she was cumming right in front of my eyes, I hurried back to my room so I wouldn't get caught. What I just witnessed was the hottest thing I have ever seen, my cock was throbbing, and I was leaking precum, within a few minutes of stroking my cock I was cumming in what felt like gallons. I immediately felt shame and disgust, my god it was my mother.

Needless to say, it took a while for me to eventually fall asleep from just being so tired. I woke up around 9 am and thought maybe I was just dreaming, and it never really happened. I threw on some clothes and went downstairs to see mom. She was all smiles and gave me a huge hug. I immediately thought of what I witnessed the night before and it still felt very unreal to me. We chit chatted and I kept noticing her in ways I had never before, I asked her if she had been losing weight. She said she had, and she was determined to lose a few more pounds.

We chatted for a while about everything that had happened, and she explained he had been having an affair for some time. Not that the woman was younger, or more beautiful or whatever but according to my mom because she enjoyed sex more. I only listened and let her get it all out. I thought she just needed someone to talk to, I assured her that she was beautiful and a very sweet, kind, loving person and that it was his loss. But she deserved someone true to her.

She thanked me over and over and we laughed, and I think she felt relieved. I asked her if she wanted to go and get some lunch after we cleaned up and got dressed and that's what we decided to do.

I showered and dressed and while I was waiting on mom, I called Lora to let her know I had arrived safely. I told her about our conversation, and she assured me to just listen and comfort her is the best approach. I intended to follow her suggestions.

We left to go to lunch and mom was looking very cute, wearing shorts, sandals and a top that seemed to barely contain her huge breasts. Sitting there talking, looking at my mom I guess was the first time I realized she was human, we tend to place our parents on a pedestal and forget sometimes they go through the exact same struggles as anyone else. She talked, I listened and started seeing her in a completely different way, my mom was very pretty to match up nicely with an extraordinary personality.

Of course, the conversation turned to Bill and the failed marriage, which I understood. As she talked, she started becoming emotional again, but then she said, I tried so many things to save it and changed myself with no impact at all.

I took the opportunity and explained to her, mom I am here to provide support to you and help you in any way I can. I don't intend to pressure you in any way I just want you to feel comfortable being able to talk to me about anything that will help you.

She told me how much she appreciated what I was doing and that she felt comfortable talking with me. She went on to say how they had gone to counseling and that she had been meeting with a sex therapist. I asked if it was helping. She told me it had helped her but there were some side effects. I didn't push the issue I simply allowed her to answer as comfortably as she could. She told me it had changed her, helped her to lose weight, her bust had increased some. I was seeing my mom in a totally different light, and it was unnerving.

We finished lunch and got up to leave when I realized how hard I was, I was hard listening to my mom. It was bothering me, I mean it's simply not supposed to happen. I asked her if there was anything else she would like to do while we were out, and she told me she would rather go home and sit by the pool. So, we drove home, and I caught myself thinking of what had happened last night. I had to stop thinking about it, she is a normal woman with normal needs. It just so happens she is my mother also. As those thoughts were going through my mind, I was noticing my moms' legs and how shapely they were as well as being very toned.

When we arrived back home, she said she was going to sit by the pool for a while, I told her I was going to rest and would join her later. I had to pull myself together, the thoughts I was having about my own mother were not at all normal thoughts. I called and talked to Lora for a bit, I was really missing her. After talking with Lora, I fully intended to just lay down and maybe take a nap, I couldn't sleep no matter what I tried.

I got up and walked to the window, mom was sunbathing by the pool. She was in a bikini, which surprised me, I had never seen her in anything other than a one-piece suit. When I looked at her, I couldn't help but think of what I watched the night before. Her breasts were so big and full, and not sagging like most women her age would be. She had a small tummy, but it was obvious she had lost weight and her body looked amazing. Her long blonde hair falling around her shoulders, my mom was hot. I was so hard looking at her, I started stroking my hard cock, looking at my mom. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help myself, she looked so damn good, so sexy. It didn't take long, and I was shooting a huge load of cum.

I was freaking out and needed to control myself, this was getting out of hand, and I knew it. Again, I tried sleeping but just couldn't fall asleep, I watched television and tried to occupy my mind. I was determined to get myself out of this crap and help my mom at a time when she needed it most.

The next 2 days I focused on helping her around the house, making some minor repairs etc. as she continued to work her normal schedule. Working diligently at not thinking of her in a sexual way. I did notice that she was dressing differently, shorter skirts or tight shorts, showing more cleavage, jewelry, and always in heels. But I stayed to my commitment of putting those thoughts at the back of my mind and dealing with my hard ons.

That evening as we were eating dinner, I could sense something was wrong or bothering mom, so I asked if she was ok. She told me that Bill was coming by the day after tomorrow to pick up the rest of his things. I told her all would be ok, and I would be there for her to make sure nothing went wrong. She told me she loved me, and it was very sweet of me but told me she would like that, but I should probably stay out of sight and just be close just in case. I told her I would absolutely do that for her.

I spoke with Lora every day and fantasized about her being with me, it was going to be almost a month before we would have the chance to be together again. I really missed seeing her. When the day arrived for Bill to come and get the remainder of his things, I stayed in my room upstairs but could hear most of what was transpiring.

Everything seemed to start peacefully enough, and Bill seemed to be loading his things and they were simply talking. It was difficult to hear how it started but he had said something along the line of it wasn't his fault. That is when it started to get heated, I could hear my mom's voice becoming louder and louder.

What she was saying was shocking to say the least. She was practically screaming as she went on a tirade about, he wanted her to become more sexual, have her breasts enlarged, use dildos more often to stay aroused etc. etc. and it wasn't her fault he became impotent and couldn't satisfy her sexually.

Bill just said, that was no excuse for you to fuck others and left.

I could hear my mom crying but there was no way I could approach her, what I had just heard I should not have heard, and I was shocked. It wasn't him that had the affair it was my mom.

I was completely unsure of what to do and how to approach helping my mom, I just laid on my bed reliving everything I had just heard. This was a very uncomfortable situation to be in. after probably an hour or more I heard her coming up the steps. She knocked on my door and asked to come in.

She came in and was visibly upset and had been crying, she told me how much she appreciated my coming home so quickly to help her and how sorry she was that I heard what I had heard. But that she needed to be honest with me and tell me everything.

I had no idea how to react, I simply said, "Mom, you can tell me anything you are comfortable in telling me, I promise I will not push for anything you are not comfortable sharing, and I will not judge you, you are my mother and I will always love you no matter what."

She smiled at me and began.

"Bill and I were having problems for a while, he wanted me to be more assertive sexually and being honest I had lost interest. So, we discussed many options, considered many things. I started dieting and exercising, we shopped for sexier clothing together online. It led to hormone treatments, breast augmentation, I started watching pornography, using toys. Basically, I did whatever I needed to do to save my marriage. I believe it was working and I was feeling much better about myself also."

She paused, looked at me and said, "Am I sharing too much? You shouldn't have to hear this, I just feel better by getting it off my chest."

I just looked at her and told her, I wanted to help her whatever that took.

She continued, "We were seeing improvement and it was getting better between us and then Bill started having some erection issues. He was being treated and I was continuing to try and improve myself, what I didn't realize was that it was working much better than I realized. I was masturbating a lot, constantly having sexual thoughts and needs. Dressing more revealing, always heels, short skirts etc. for me it was becoming my new normal. Bill wasn't getting any better and was frustrated which led to him losing interest even in pleasuring me orally. My needs were growing stronger daily and his interest was waning as quickly. Not a good combination as I look back. He continued trying to work through his issues and I found myself enjoying the newfound attention, wearing skimpier clothing, looking sexy. Being flirted with turned me on which fueled my new regime even more. After about 2 months of my progressing and his diminishing I wasn't being satisfied. My sexual needs and desires had grown substantially. "

As she was pouring her heart out in what was a very uncomfortable situation, I found myself so hard and so turned on. Forgetting the fact that she was my mom and focusing more on what she had worked to become. I covered my crotch and continued listening to the details.

"Masturbating, pornography, dildos, vibrators were only making my hunger deeper, stronger. I needed a man, someone next to me, someone satisfying me. Obviously, I turned to Bill and tried so many things to arouse him, build his interest but nothing was working. This only made my hunger even stronger, I was completely immersed in my own needs, and I needed satisfaction. I began flirting back with some of the men I was interested in. Until it happened at a weak moment, and I had sex with someone other than Bill. Rationalizing to myself that Bill was the one who started all of this, it wasn't my fault he was having his issues. I felt very guilty after, but I also felt desired, sexy and satisfied for the first time in a very long time. I told myself it was a one-time thing and would never happen again. I was able to uphold that promise to myself for a few days, masturbating more and more. I gave in and started seeing him regularly and keeping it hidden from Bill. My new lover was struggling to keep up with my needs and solicited the help of a friend. Bill had been watching and following me and we had a huge fight with a lot of cruel, mean things said to each other. That is when Bill decided to leave and end our marriage."

As she was telling me all of this her hand was under a blanket and I was pretty sure she was fingering herself, her nipples were rock hard, and she was breathing heavier or at least I thought she was. I didn't say anything, but my cock was throbbing, and I was leaking precum.

"That is the real truth to what has happened, I am so sorry I lied to you but didn't want to tell you this. If you think it is best that you leave, at least for a while I completely understand."

I had no idea how to respond to her, especially with thinking about how I was reacting to all of it physically. I was truly at a loss for words.

"I feel terrible that you had to know anything at all about this and I plan to get help, see a therapist, but since he found out and moved out, I haven't taken the time. I have been dressing in a way as to make you more comfortable, but I am very uncomfortable not being myself. I have been careful not to satisfy my own needs to not put you in an even more difficult situation. So, in truth we are inadvertently causing each other undo stress. I am so very sorry, but I am tired of hiding everything, I hope you can find a way to forgive me."

She started to cry, I had no idea what to do but she was my mom and I needed to comfort her. I put my arms around her and told her everything would be ok. We would figure out how to help in the situation. I asked her what I could do to help her and sobbing she said, "I really don't know how to stop, the hunger is so strong."

I asked her if she was still seeing the guy.

"No as soon as Bill was aware he stopped contacting me and told me I needed to get my mess figured out first."

I said ok mom you are very upset, and I am very confused, I think we should just take some time and think things through. Give each other a little time, in the meantime I don't want you feeling uncomfortable in your own house so please act as if I am not here. Take some of the stress away by at least being comfortable.

She agreed and told me she loved me with all of her heart. She got up to go to her room, and I noticed her shorts were soaking wet. I still don't know why I did it, but I said, "mom, wait you shouldn't be alone, I'm sorry." She walked over to me, and I hugged her, feeling her big breasts against me my cock was throbbing. I held her close, she felt my cock against her. I could see it in her eyes as I kissed her deeply. My hand instinctively holding her huge breast, massaging it her hand on my cock. We kissed so passionately, so hungrily. I ripped her top off and massaged, kissed and licked her amazing boobs. She said, "I want your cock in my mouth." I stopped kissing her boobs she quickly slid down and took my cock in her mouth, it was fucking incredible. I looked down and no longer saw my mom, I saw a hot, horny blonde that couldn't get enough of my cock. I started pinching her nipples as her moaning increased and she was sucking harder.

After a few minutes and her expertise, I was ready to explode and told her so, she paused long enough to just say, "Oh my God please, give it to me." As soon as she said it, I exploded as she greedily swallowed every drop. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced, and I was seriously shaking. She didn't stop, she kept sucking and cleaning my cock until I was rock hard again. She looked up at me with pure lust in her eyes and said, "Please fuck me."

I didn't hesitate I put her on all fours and took her from behind. She was moaning and screaming the entire time. "Fuck me, god yes fuck me like the slut I am."

There was never a moment that I didn't try to do just that, I rode her as hard as I could before both us exploded with an earth shattering orgasm. After catching our breath, I took her in my arms and held her as I we fell asleep. I had just cum twice in an hour and all I could think was it was the most mind blowing, incredible sex I had ever had.

I looked at her as she lay on my shoulder, cupped her chin as I kissed her deeply, told her thank you and was out like a light. I would think about what had just happened, but that was for tomorrow. Tonight I sleep in the arms of the hottest woman I had ever met.