Fulfilling Mom's Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost ran over to him and hopped on the bed. His hands wrapped around my body as our lips met. A tear fell from my eyes as he consumed me.

I changed my position and lay on my back,Josh climbed up on me his cock pressing against my stomach. Without a pause, Josh started squeezing my boobs, he hungrily began to suck my nipples. His lips wet and warm, just the perfect things for my pleasure.

My head fell back as he started nibbling my left nipples with his lips while he pinched the other nipple with his fingers. I could see that he wanted this as much as me. His erection kept rubbing against my belly as he continued suckling my nipples. He noticed that I wanted more so his lips trailed down my stomach and stopped right before he reached my mound.

I parted my thighs and gave him a better look at my dripping slit. He licked his lips and smiled at me. "Are you ready for more?" He asked.

"Yes." I whispered.

He took no time and dipped his head between my thighs. He held my thighs apart with his strong hands. Josh's breaths were warm against my womanhood. I couldn't believe it but I was completely exposed to him.

My moist pussy begged for a release and I was rewarded with a relief as Josh ran his tongue along my slit. "Oh my god." I shuddered.

Josh used his fingers to spread my wet pussy lips open and licked me once again. "Josh, ahhh... I moaned his name as his tongue slid across my slit, up and down, again and again.

He paused for a second and looked at me. "I didn't know you were so tasty, mom."

Josh delved his tongue deeper and I felt my orgasm building. Josh continued to lap up my pussy like a hungry animal. He ran his tongue around my clit in slow circles before sucking it between his lips.

I was losing my self-control. I grabbed on to his hair tightly as my body shuddered. He was really good at eating pussy. I moaned louder and louder as that seemed to fuel his lust. Josh would run his tongue up my slit, then he would suddenly plunge it deep into my hot hole.

"Don't stop" I begged.

Josh was enjoying himself and my encouragement further increased his lust. My clit became the center of his attention as he continued sucking it; then he did something I didn't even imagine. Josh brought his hand between my legs and slid two fingers inside me. He pumped his finger in and out until he found my g-spot. He kept hitting the same spot for a while until I screamed with pleasure and it came all over his face.

As I rode the orgasm and relaxed, Josh smiled at me and licked off my feminine juices off his face.

I was satisfied, but I still craved for one thing. Josh looked into my eyes and followed my gaze, which was fixated upon his still hard cock.

Josh climbed on top of me so that I lay between his thighs, he kneeled in front of me so that his cock was just inches away from my face.

"Can I taste?" I asked.

"Yes." He said.

After fantasizing about it for days, Josh's cock was finally in front of me, just inches away from my face. My hand curled around the shaft. I gave it a gentle stroke and Josh moaned from just this little touch. A bead of pre-cum oozed out of the slit. I didn't have much patience, so I licked it off in one swift swipe.

His eyes connected to mine as my tongue once again peaked out of my mouth to enjoy the salty taste of his pre-cum. His head fell backward as I wrapped my lips around the head, sucking gently.

I had missed the taste of cock, and now that I tasted it again, I couldn't control myself. "Yes, Mom. Just like that. It feels so good." He ran his fingers through my hair. In turn, I surprised him by licking along the shaft; I let my tongue glide from up his red tip to his balls.

Pulling back up, I teased the sensitive underside before taking him in my mouth again. I began bobbing my head up and down on his cock, picking up a steady pace. In response Josh whimpered and twitched. Soon, he was on the edge of cumming. His muscles became stiff and his cock twitched in my mouth; he tried to pull out but I held him in place by grabbing his ass tightly.

The orgasm was ripped from him. He filled my mouth, shots, and shots of warm cum painted my mouth. It was too much for me to swallow at once; some of it began to drip from the side of my mouth. I had to swipe the cum with my finger before shoving them into my mouth. Even after that I kept sucking his softening cock and then my own fingers.

He fell back beside me to take a small rest; I climbed onto his and rested my head on his chest. In just a few moments, Josh was sucking my nipples again.

His cock also hardened after a few minutes and began grazing my pussy. He noticed this and spun me on my back and kneeled between my thighs.

I parted my legs to give him more space. After settling properly, Josh fisted his cock and nudged it over my pussy lips. I almost came from the first contact.

He gently rubbed the tip of his cock on my slit, lubricating his rock hard manhood with my leaking arousal. Unable to control my hunger any longer, I pushed myself down on his cock. A loud yelp slipped from my lips as the tip of his cock pierced my needy hole.

I nodded at Josh and gave him full permission. With one swift thrust, he pumped his cock deep into me. I kissed him, and this time parted my lips as his tongue also invaded my mouth.

His cock grew even harder I squeezed him with my pussy. I cried with pleasure as a surge of sensual tingles blasted in my core.

I tightly wrapped my legs around his body and pushed him in even harder.

"I need you, Mom." Josh whispered in my ear, teasing my earlobe with his tongue. "I'm all yours, baby." I moaned.

That was all he needed to hear; his slow thrusts picked up a pace, and he began pumping harder than before. His balls slapped against my ass cheeks, and the room was filled with the sound of wet flesh slapping against flesh.

The room radiated with the sound of wet slurping as my cunt continued to devour his cock, milking him. The pressure inside me kept building until I couldn't keep up any more. I wanted this to continue forever, but I also needed a release.

The orgasm clenched my body and my muscles became stiff. I arched my back and let my body jerk a few times as a series of orgasm wash over me. My inner walls constricted around Josh's throbbing flesh and it started to spasm.

Josh bellowed a loud roar as his cock smacked against my inner walls with violent intensity; a lot of hot spunk started firing from his cock into my cunt. I held onto him as he filled me. The cum started to leak out, coursing down my bum, drenching my butt hole and the bed sheets. Josh continued to pump in me, until every last drop of his juice was dripping in me, and then he collapsed on top of me.

I'm not sure how long we stayed there like that, but it was the most intimate thing I had ever experienced. I was hypnotized by my son's passion. When he finally recovered, he held me in his arms and kissed me. "I love you, Mom" He confessed. "I'll always keep you happy."

"I love you, too. Baby" I replied.

His lips curved into a smile, indicating his amusement. I knew we were never going back now. I expected to feel guilt after doing the forbidden deed, but it never came. We crossed the forbidden boundary, but it didn't feel wrong anymore. I guess when you're two horny consenting adults, both interested in each other. Then, nothing else matters.

12