Fulfilling My Desires Ch. 01

Story Info
A spoiled mood in parking made me get engaged with stranger.
2.1k words
4
5.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What makes a life perfect? Handsome income, sexy figure, loving your job and about to get married to someone perfect. But my sexual desires don't rest with any perfect guy.

This thought was rushing into my mind in the morning while I lay in bed wearing a white translucent top with delicate peach straps on my shoulder and its designer hem teasing my thighs. My hand rushed to my peach pink panties as my vagina reacted to the thought of being dominated and my nipples were erect enough pleading to be sucked.

Doorbell rang and broke me out of my daydreaming. It must be Jay. Jay is my boyfriend. Of course, the perfect and cute type of boyfriend with everything a husband material can offer. It's not that I don't love him but my mom does love him more than I could ever. You Know type of guy your parents are more proud of than you can ever be. He remembers everything from everyone's birthday to my morning coffee and the things my grandmother is allergic to. He is kind of too Good to be called perfect.

I got up and went to the door.

"When you have keys to my home why do you ring this shit every time?" I shouted opening the door.

There he was holding a huge bouquet of purple orchids (he knows how much I love them), lavender and white roses. On his other hand there was a huge package hanging down. I wondered what it is and not later than a second realised 'oh shit! It was our 4th month anniversary.'

"Happy anniversary my love." He kissed me.

He rushed inside. Handed me over that bouquet. Reached for the nearest table to the door. I locked the door to place the package he had in his hand. I reached to lock the door.

"Don't lock it. Cake is out for delivery and will be here anytime. He interrupted.

"Okay." I left the door as it is and walked towards him with those beautiful flowers in my hand expecting him to notice how sexy I am dressed right now. I almost imagined him pulling me into his arms and making love right there on that table he was busy arranging things he bought.

"What are you doing standing there? Go get a shower and be ready we have to leave for work. We will have a great dinner tonight." He spoke without looking at me.

I stood there for a minute more thinking how perfect he is but if I want this. 'Never mind you have this and this is life. This is what every girl desires.' My mind suggested. I dropped that bouquet on the table and left for shower.

Hot water with steam running out from the shower was just increasing my desire to be fucked right now. I wanted to pull Jay down here and have a quite wild sex.I held the hem of my top and let it off and down in the laundry bag. My panties followed. I got into the shower.

After around 20 minutes I got out wrapped in a brown towel. I wished him to be there waiting for me in my room but as always he was busy preparing breakfast. I opened my dresser and started going through the dresses there. We have to go out for dinner maybe tonight we would have some sex so I must be ready for that.

Though he never showed any interest in what I wore before having sex. But, I love dressing up so I picked up a white lacy bra and white thongs with matching heels. The outfit I picked was a new one. It was an olive dress hugging my body tight and perfectly. When you have an hourglass body it's a necessity to find clothes that compliment your body.

I walked out with a fluffy white shoulder bag. He was there with everything served well on the table. Delicious smell out there made me think about how hungry I was. There were a lot but the best was waffles. I sat down.

"Wow! Waffles." I reached for it.

"Wait. There are other things too. Start with them. Waffles are a dessert." His hand held mine. "Let me serve." He dropped my hand and started serving a little portion of everything.

"Huh! Who eats dessert for breakfast then? You Know I like that the most and after eating these things I won't be able to eat a full waffle." I explained.

"You always do this." He replied.

"As if you don't. I can decide what I want to eat." I said with a little anger.

"Whatever, do what you want. But not in front of me atleast." He picked up my plate he served and walked towards the sitting area which was not visible from where I was sitting.

'Happy anniversary' I thought to myself. I stood up from the chair having nothing and got out of my own apartment throwing the door behind me. 'I am fucking hungry.'

I started my car thinking of where to go to have a quick breakfast before I reached the office. I took the turn following the exit board and suddenly a car came from the opposite direction. 'Wait! I am going wrong,' I thought. No it was not true I was totally right on the way I should be. That means the front car needs to take a reverse. But that didn't move. I got out in order to try to explain the person.

He rolled his window glass down as I walked towards him.

"Please reverse the way you are going the wrong way." I said as I reached the spot from where I got his view properly.

He opened the window,"I think you need to take back not me." He said walking towards me. He was so handsome and had an aura quite intimidating. He was in a white shirt flaunting his muscular body and his fitted light blue denim jeans.

"Sorry." I managed to speak.

"That's good. You should be. Now take it back." He said and turned.

"Wait! I didn't mean that." I tried explaining.

"Look you beautiful lady. I am busy and I know this is the exit way but the entrance was full of jam and I didn't have time to wait." He responded.

"Do you think we all are sitting free here?" I shouted.

"Shut the crap up and take it back." He growled.

"Look, get out of my way and let me leave. Do whatever you want afterwards." I calmly said.

"It's only you who is going to take up back right now. Or do you want me to spank you for behaving like a stubborn kid?" He said.

I was shocked. With these words coming out of his mouth. This hot guy wants to spank my ass. Will he do it or is he just bragging? No, no he is just bluffing.

"Give me no threat. I am not going to take it back." I shouted.

He came closer with no time. He pulled me by my hand and bent me over my car. His one hand rested on my back and I was so much in shock that I didn't even try to push him off. His other hand fell hard on my Butt. Yes, he started spankings me.

"What are you doing? Leave me." I commanded.

He ignored me and continued spanking me. It was all numb like what just happened. Within moments thoughts of being seen getting spanked in the parking rushed me.

"Leave me. What if someone sees us?" I said.

"Oh so you are worrying about someone seeing you getting spanked. Not that you are getting spanked. Maybe this is not effective over clothes. Let's try on your bare bottom."

"No please. Stop." I tried moving but his grip held me harder. He pushed my dress up and pulled my panties down within a second. He stood back and admired my Butt. "What a sexy ass! Made for spankings." He laughed.

Emotions rushed into me with his words. It's just like a dream: a man basically a stranger spanking my bare bottom in a parking lot where anyone can see me. 'Wait! anyone means Jay can too. Maybe he will be out by now.'

"Listen, please my boyfriend will be here anytime. Please don't do it here I don't want him to see. I will do as you say." I pleaded.

"Okay then. My apartment right now. Pull your car back and come to my apartment with me." He said.

I stood up as fast as I could and corrected my dress. I bend down to pull my panties up.

"No. Give them to me. Don't wear it." He pulled his hand out for me to put my panties on. I did as he said. Then, I went to my car and pushed it back but didn't park it where it was with the thought that Jay might find out I am still here. Well, he took the advantage and parked where I used to.

We entered the lift and he pressed 27. A floor just above mine. None of us said a word. All I was thinking was Jay.

Then the elevator stopped. He got out and reached the end of the corridor. 'Hell, his house is just above mine.'

"Get in." He asked me. I did as he asked me to.

"Bend down there on the dinner table." He commanded.

I know I shouldn't do it. I can just run away or ask someone to help as I was not wrong. But I wanted this. I wanted my desire of being spanked to be true even if for once and even if at a cost that he will think I am a slut. It's not that I will meet him again. This building is huge.

I walked towards the table with the thought of a dream coming true and bent down. He came behind me, pushed the hem up and started spanking my bare bottom.

"Such a slut you are. Coming over even when you know you will be spanked here."

Only thing I could do was moan and enjoy. He did it so well. Suddenly his hand slided down "Look how wet you are. Certainly enjoying it." He laughed.

"Yes, I am enjoying it so much." I replied.

"Then I should enjoy some too. Get up and strip." He commanded.

I stood up, opened my zipper and let the dress fall down. Unhooking my bra was next in line. And in a flash I was naked in front of a guy I barely know.

"Come here and knell." He said.

I nodded and followed his command. He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled out his Cock. His hand on my neck and he said, " you know what you have to do."

"Yes. I do." I replied.

I licked his Cock and kissed on the top of it. Then, I took the whole inside my mouth and started stroking him moving to and from. I heard him moaning numerous times and felt so proud of me as it was my first blow job. I kept doing that as fast as I could. The cold floor was making me wet. I liked the way my boobs were hanging and moving when I did that.

"I am going to cum over your sexy body. Tell me you want it."

"Yes, please let me bathe in your cum." I said desperately.

It was all like a dream going on. Now, I was drenched with his cum and felt like a real slut I always wanted to be.

"Do you want it to end yet? As I can see you are enjoying it." He asked.

"Yes. I liked it. I want more of it."

"But you told me you have a boyfriend."

"Yes. I do." I said in a sad voice.

He came closer and whispered,"I wanted to fuck you the moment I saw you."

And it made me feel butterflies like teenage love would.

"I want you here tonight. If you are ready for this kind of stuff with me then come." He proposed.

"But tonight. Actually I need to go out with Jay, I mean my boyfriend. We had an event."

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Kind of a dinner."

"Let me know the place I will be there then. Now you can leave and remember your panties are still in my possession." He said walking away.

I dressed up as soon as I could and ran out smelling like his cum.