Friend Loans Me Her Husband Ch. 01

Story Info
My pal offers to lend me her BBC husband. Will I go for it?
1.8k words
4.27
31.6k
69
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,333 Followers

The usual disclaimer goes here! Do not read this story if you don't like nasty interracial stories. Just skip it. This one includes a cuckold maybe going gay. Don't read it if that will not excite you. :-) Negative comments will be deleted (write your own story!). Thank you!

------------------

My name is Melodie. I'm a cute white wife. I don't think my looks are that special, but I have to admit most guys seem to find me attractive. I'm 5'5", thin, but with firm c-cups and a cute behind, and curvy-enough hips. My shoulders are narrow, accentuating my slight and feminine look. I have a cute face. I think I'm a bit mousey, maybe, but guys always seem to be into me. My eyes are a pretty blue-green. I have straight, dirty-blond hair that I don't think is that special. But I also have a sweet, easy-going personality, and it's always been easy for me to attract men.

Most of my life, I've been a serial monogamist, with maybe just one or two one-night adventures in college, like most women, I suppose.

I've been married to Ted for six years now, and we're both in our early thirties. Things are still nice between us. As of a few months ago, they were not as hot as they used to be, even as we were starting to think about having a family.

Ted is overall a catch. He's a great guy, smart, funny, dependable, with good prospects, and his career is going well. He even earns enough to provide for both of us and a family. I am focused on my career as well, as I'm a physician, and I didn't work so hard to set all my learning aside just because I married well. Maybe I would work part-time once we had kids.

Ted started us on porn.

I really liked the interracial scenes.

Then, my husband surprised me with the gift of a big black dildo. I used it on myself privately. Eventually, I also let him use it on me, too.

Before long, Ted fucking me with the dildo became the focal point of our sex together. It was obvious to both of us that my orgasms were much stronger than from Ted either fucking me or going down on me. I liked the dildo a *lot* better! Ted found it very satisfying to see me cum so much more strongly. I was kind and would let him finish with his own orgasm almost any way he might want to afterwards: in my pussy, mouth, or hand. Only my ass was off limits. I thought I was a pretty generous wife.

Then one day out of the blue--although I guess I should not have been surprised--Ted sheepishly suggested I fuck black for real.

I told him I would think about it. I worried about it for all the usual reasons: What would it mean for our marriage? Would I like it? Would I like it *too* much? How would we find someone suitable?

I decided to talk it over with my friend Allison, one of the nurses I'm close friends with at the hospital where I work. Allison was also a very attractive woman, and she seemed to have the vibe that she would be good to talk to. I'm not sure how I intuited it--but I turned out to be completely spot on!

After only a few minutes of conversation, that started with her just listening, Allison revealed to me that her husband was black, and that they both got off on him fucking other white wives. His name was Greg. Allison explained that he was really nice, and a great lover, with a thick ten-inch cock. She even showed me his picture. He was very handsome, I had to admit! Then she really surprised me by showing me a picture of his hard cock--next to a ruler, for scale. It was even a little longer than ten inches--and looked thick and beautiful! I told her I thought it looked amazing. "You're a lucky girl, Allison!" I said.

"You could be also, Melodie! I bet Greg would love to fuck you! He loves fucking cute married white girls, just like you, you know! He especially loves *devirginizing* a cute white wife!" she said.

"What?! Really?! But I'm not a virgin!" I protested.

"You might as well be, Melodie!! I hate to break it to you, but since you've never had any big black cock, you pretty much are a virgin as far as Greg is concerned--or any hung black man!" Allison explained. "He'll fuck you way deeper and better than any white cock has, I can promise you! Have you ever had a thick ten-inch cock, ever, in your whole life?"

"Uh... no, definitely not." I answered modestly.

"What's the biggest you've had ever, Melodie? Don't be shy!" queried Allison.

"Well, this one guy in college... I think he was about seven inches... but not especially thick. Not any thicker than anyone else." I answered, truthfully.

"Well, Greg and his thick ten-incher are definitely going to feel like you are losing your virginity--for you and for him!" Allison stated firmly.

"And you would let him do this? You would allow him to 'devirginize' me, to black me for the first time? For real?" I was nearly in disbelief.

"Yes. It's one of the reasons we're together--that I'm not possessive, and that I get off from watching him fuck white wives--especially cute black-cock virgins, like you! We both get off on it. I love seeing my man take another girl and converting her to black cock!" Allison said.

"What do you mean 'converting'?" I asked.

"Well... After getting fucked a thousand times better by my husband's black cock than you have ever been before--and feeling like you've lost your virginity for real, for the first time, truly--do you really think you'll be able to stop fucking black?" Allison asked me, pointedly.

"I don't know... I'm not sure if Ted and I are ready for me to go black on-going... We've only talked about it as something that I would try out." I replied, sheepishly again.

"Oh, trust me, if Ted is encouraging you... He definitely wants you to go black. I'm sure he's no different than any other white beta cuck. He's probably ready not only for you to keep getting black fucked, he's probably fantasizing about you going black-only!" claimed Allison.

"Wow... Black-only? That would be a huge step... Golly, I really don't know," was what I squeaked out in reply.

"There is another thing for you and Ted to talk over and think about before moving forward, before inviting Greg to 'convert' you to Black..." Allison added.

I looked at her expectantly, silently inviting her to continue. She wasn't having it, and waited to be asked.

"Come on, Allison!" I poked. "Tell me already!"

"Well... Greg won't fuck a white wife unless she makes 'The Commitment.'" Allison said.

"'The Commitment'?"

"Yes, you would have to commit that if he makes you cum three times or more in your first night together, that he can fuck you every night for a month-- that you will invite him and me to your house, and your husband and I will both get to watch him fuck you every night in your marital bed... *and* that Greg can take you in all *three* of your holes." Allison explained. "Once you've been Greg's three-hole slut for a month, you'll be hooked on black cock, and will never be able to go back to white-only."

"But I've never taken it in my back door before, Allison! I'd be scared to take Greg back there, with him being so big!" I protested.

"Well, if that's how you feel, than you he's not going to fuck you. Too bad. Your loss. I'm sure you will find another black guy to fuck you if you work at it." Allison responded.

I didn't know for sure if she was being truthful about his requirements being so firm, but I just sat there quietly for a few moments.

"You're probably wondering if he's really so rigid, aren't you?" said Allison. I nodded. "Well, I can assure you that Greg has no shortage of options. He truly does not want to waste his time with even a girl as cute as you who is not going to be compliant. Knowing he is going to have you more fully than anyone before--that's a huge turn on for him. His cock will be deeper in your pussy than anyone before--he loves that. Being the first in your ass-- also a huge turn-on for him... Oh, and there's another thing..."

Allison paused.

"Yes?" I said, quietly urging her to continue. "Go on!"

"Well, there's also what Greg calls 'The Submission.'" Allison said.

"What's that?"

"Well, 'The Submission' is that your husband has to submit, too. He has to present you and to offer you to Greg--as well as offer you to as many black cocks as you choose for your future... He has to tenderly suck on Greg's cock before Greg fucks you--any time that you or Greg or I ask--and also just after... He has to agree that if you orgasm three times or more in your first night with Greg, that he will watch you and Greg fuck and make love in your marital bed those thirty following nights... He has to submit and commit to licking Greg's nuts and ass crack as Greg cums bareback inside you... Ted has to suck the big black cocks of any pals that Greg decides to bring with him to your house, and Ted has to promise to swallow their loads... In return, you promise your husband that you will never, ever deny him a hand job, even if you decide to go black only for your pussy, ass, mouth--and for kissing."

"What do you mean 'and for kissing'?" I asked.

"Well, lots of white wives who go down this path, they do go black-only for their pussy, ass and mouth--obviously for cock. But they also pledge never to kiss their husbands more than a peck on the mouth again, and save their French kisses for black studs. It adds a more poignant element of deprivation for the beta white cuckolds--which is, of course, what Ted will soon be."

"Oh!" I said. This was a lot to process, but I was getting the picture!

"I'm sure Greg would love to convert you both to black. I don't need to check with him," Allison summarized. "You chat with Ted and get back to me any time. Take as long as you need!" she added.

And on that note, Allison ended the conversation and got back to work. I--on the other hand--discovered that my panties were completely soaked through, and I now had a giant wet spot at the crotch and ass of my scrubs. I was a mess!

Luckily, it was at the end of my hospital shift, and I was near an emergency exit door and my car. I made a run for it! I dashed home and masturbated myself with my big black dildo through two giant orgasms before I was calm enough to collect my thoughts.

Hm? How was I going to talk this over with Ted, I wondered?

Shall I continue?

syn4321
syn4321
1,333 Followers