Fulfilling My Husband's Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul was pounding into my silky slit and I was cumming on it like a broken slot machine. Don was now frenching with me and Kevin had a nipple in his mouth, sucking for all his worth. I heard Paul let out a low moan and could feel him cum inside me. He shuddered a bit then slowly pulled out. I tried to catch my breath but before I could, Kevin took his place. His cock was thin but I still was having orgasms, maybe it was all the kissing and fondling the others were giving me along with his rapid pounding. Kevin only lasted a couple of minutes when he added his load into my pussy.

Don quickly took Kevin's place, now he also had a healthy member on him. He was by far the biggest cock I had ever taken, not that I'd had that many, only two before tonight. Paul was lying next to me and I was so turned on that I took his limp shaft and pulled him up to me and took him in my mouth, which is highly out of character for me. Poor Allan hardly ever gets head from me. I usually have gagging problems but not tonight, it must have been the scotch.

Don's cock was giving me lots of pleasure and I was showing my appreciation on Paul's cock and he was moaning and caressing my hair. I could feel Don pick up his pace as he said he was about to cum. Having my mouth full, I couldn't answer him but just kept on sucking. Don's grunts as he came sent Paul over the edge and I felt uncomfortable having him cum in my mouth and pulled him out and he ended up spurting his wad all over his chest. I was amazed at how much he came. Not like my Allan who only gives me a little spurt. Don pulled out and sat down next to Joe.

I looked down at my body and it was covered in perspiration. My pussy was throbbing from all the action it'd seen. I still don't know why but I looked at Joe who was still dressed and feeling naughty asked, "Wouldn't you like some?"

Don got this really big smile and said, "If you really want some more."

I told him it wasn't fair to leave him out and he got this look like a kid locked in a candy store. I just lay my head back trying to catch my breath when I heard one of the guys, Don I think gasp, saying, "Damn Joe, you're hung like a horse." I looked down and saw the biggest cock I'd ever seen outside of a porn movie and maybe even then. He was only half hard and was longer and thicker than Don. I was apprehensive about whether or not I could take someone his size and told him so. Joe assured me, "Darlin, I want you to enjoy this so if I do anything that hurts you, you stop me, ya'hear." I nodded and he took his cock in hand and guided it to my soaked pussy. He worked his half-hard cock into me slowly, giving me time to adjust to his girth.

As he got more of it in, he began getting harder and I was feeling really stuffed, not painful mind you, just overly full. Joe slowly pulled out most of the way then ever so slowly pushed back in until he could go no more. I came as he touched bottom and threw my legs over his shoulders, hopefully to get a better position for us both. He began pulling almost all the way out and then pushing back in until he bottomed out. I could feel my insides being pulled along with his shaft and was having a great time of it. I could hardly tell where one orgasm ended and the next began. Then Joe began pounding in earnest and it began hurting some. I put my hand on his stomach to slow him down and realized that there was still about four inches or so that he still wasn't able to get in. Damn he was big.

Hoping to be able to control things better, I suggested that he let me get on top. "Are you sure lil' lady? We can stop if you're uncomfortable." He said, sort of bashfully.

"No, we're not going to stop, not until you cum that is. It wouldn't be fair to you," I blurted out, wondering who this woman was that was taking on four men, surely it wasn't me? Was it? Joe slowly withdrew his member from my pussy and lay down next to me. The other men were all sitting on the couch now, watching the show we were putting on. It must have been the scotch because I decided to play the little slut for them and crawled up on top of Joe, kissing his navel as I rubbed my pussy on his leg.

Ever so slowly,I moved up to his nipples and took turns on both of them for a bit, enjoying the heat from his huge cock, which I was pressing against my tummy as I teased him. I then moved up to where his cock was rubbing my slit and was rubbing myself on his manhood, which was causing him to arch up in desire. I then moved up to his face and kissed him deeply, our tongues interlocking like teenagers. I felt him reach down and take his cock and aim it at my entrance. It slid in surprisingly easy, maybe I'd adjusted to it I thought, either that or I was numb from the alcohol.

As long as I kept kissing him, he could only get about half of that monster in me, even though he was humping under me like a mad man. I felt a wondrous orgasm overtaking my body and yelled out, "I'm cumming! Fuck I'm really fucking cumming HARD!" Just as I said the words, Joe's huge hands grabbed my rib cage and he put me up on his rod so that I was sitting full force on it as the biggest orgasm of my life hit. I was seeing stars and babbling incoherently when without warning, everything went black.

Sometime later, in a foggy state, I remember waking up, my pussy still tingling and throbbing. Damn, what did I do? I was thinking when all of a sudden, I felt something twitch in my pussy. It was Joe's cock! I had passed out on top of him and was still in the same position, only now the room was dark. I frantically looked at the clock next to the bed and it read 4:18 A.M. Oh my God, what had I done? I thought as visions of my wickedness filled my head. Surely Allan would divorce me if he ever found out. I then felt an urgency in my bladder and knew I had to extricate myself from Joe so I could use the bathroom and get back to my room.

As I attempted to roll off, Joe cupped my face in his hands and kissed me ever so gently, saying "Thank you. Kelli, you are a wonderful. beautiful woman." I said I needed to use the facilities and he let me up. I staggered to the bathroom and after what seemed like the longest pee of my life, wiped my sore, puffy, well-used pussy. I was in a state of confusion. I'd just had the wildest, most sensual, night of my life but I felt guilty as all hell for doing it. I figured I'd just get my things and make my way back to my room. As I opened the bathroom door, there stood this grizzly bear of a man. "Me next!" he said as he brushed past me.

I was trying to find my things when he came out. I said, "Can you help me find my suit and cover-up? I need to get back to my room. I have to be up by six to get ready for class."

Joe came over and said as he took my hand in his, "Would you do me the honor of staying here the next couple of hours? Not for sex, just to cuddle. Ever since my Clarice died two years ago, I've been alone and having you here I've slept better than since she went into the hospice and that was 9 months before she left this earth."

I was torn up, then he added, "As for your suit, I think the guys it with them. Your little cover-up is under the bed though." I was pissed off at them for doing that and really was still a little wobbly on my feet so I agreed. I was lucky they left my cover-up as it had my room keycard in the pocket. Then this bear of a man, gently cradled me in his arms as we lay down, giving me a sense of protection and comfort, which eased away my fears. No sooner had he pulled the covers over us than I fell back to a blissful sleep.

The next thing I knew, there was a knock at the door. The bed next to me was empty. Had he left me? Was I late for class? How would I tell Allan? How could I ever face my husband again? My mind was racing with all of this and more when Joe came out of the bathroom and opened the door. The bellman pushed a cart into the room and smiled as he past the bed to put our breakfast on the table.

Joe tried to tip him $20 but he refused with this big grin. It wasn't until he left that I realized that I had been sitting up in bed, the covers in my lap, my naked breasts in plain view. Joe laughed, "Now I'll bet he'll be telling all his buddies about this." I was flustered. Joe came over to me and handed me a new hotel robe. It was soft as velvet and felt decadent against my skin. I then looked over at the clock and it was just 6:00 A.M.

Even though I thought I should be heading to my room, I was famished and breakfast looked fantastic. I think Joe had ordered everything on the menu. There were biscuits, gravy, sausage, bacon, eggs, toast, coffee, juice, two different omelets and an assortment of fruit and pastries. As I ogled the table, Joe softly said as he cupped my shoulders, "I didn't know what you'd like. I hope this will be OK?"

Don't ask me why but I turned to him and kissed him then headed to the table and filled a plate. I ate, no wolfed down my food as I knew I needed to get ready for class. Joe sat across from me, looking at me smiling as he sipped on his coffee. With a mouthful of food still in my mouth and a cinnamon roll in my hand, I leaned over to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Got to go!" I muttered through the food as I grabbed my lace cover-up headed out the door.

Once inside my room I raced into the shower, dried and threw on deodorant and some lipstick, no time for make-up today. As I reached for my purse that was on the chair under the dress, I had worn the night before I could hear my cell phone going off indicating I had voicemail. I opened the phone and saw that I had 6 voicemails. I then checked my missed calls and there were eleven from Allan. "Oh shit!" I muttered and hit the voicemail button as I headed towards the elevator.

"Well my love", I heard Allan's voice say, "It looks like you must have found a nice gentleman and had some fun last night. When you get this, please call to let me know that you're OK. I do worry about you but I am hoping you managed to have a bit of fun with someone." There was a sigh then he continued, "Knowing you, you've probably spent the night with the girls, gossiping or whatever it is that women do when they're alone. Anyway, call me when you get this. I love you."

There was a knot in the pit of my stomach as I tried to figure out what to tell Allan. On the taxi ride to headquarters, I waited until I was almost there, then hit his number. "Hello, sweetheart. I just wanted you to know I'm fine. I'll call later and tell you the details but I'm late for class now so I can't really talk. Love you." I said.

"Bye bye, love you too!" He said and I closed my phone and paid the driver.

I rushed into class, which had already begun and all eyes turned to me as I got to my computer terminal. Joannie quipped, "Heavy date last night, dearie?" I wasn't going to even acknowledge that I heard her then Paul came up and gave me a single red rose. He took my hand and kissed it, then went back to the front of the room to continue the final presentation. Joannie tapped me on my shoulder and I turned to see what she wanted. "You slept with Paul last night. Didn't you?" Joannie whispered. I was trying to get the words of denial out but I could feel myself turning red and she guess the truth, at least part of it. "Way to go girl. Damn but I'm jealous. All I did was go to bed alone and masturbate to thoughts of him between my legs and here you go and do it. I'm proud of you!" she said, this time so several others heard and they all got big smiles and a couple gave me the thumbs-up sign. I still had the issue of Allan to deal with.

During break I listened to Allan's messages, some of which he was telling me of what he wished I was doing with a guy. He said he hoped I was getting fucked silly among other things. Boy if he only knew. Hmmm, would he believe me if I told him the truth? At lunch, I called him as I walked towards the restaurant. "Hello Beautiful" I heard that familiar voice say, "So are you going to let me in on your evening?"

"Do you really want to know?" I barely got out.

"What do you mean? Did you really find a guy and play last night? he said.

"Is that what you wanted me to do? I asked.

Excitedly he said, "Oh, hell yes! Did you?"

"Um-huh" I answered.

"So, tell me, what did you do?"

Before I could answer, I found myself at the restaurant and there were several of my classmates already in the lobby of the restaurant so I said, "I'll have to call you later tonight and give you all the details dear. I'm here with my classmates and we're having lunch."

"Call me as soon as you can!" he said with urgency.

Oh God, how was I going to tell him? I just picked at my lunch, even though I was hungry as the knot in my stomach kept it churning. The afternoon seemed to drag by; maybe it was the alcohol or lack of sleep or both.

Paul handed out our certificates of completion and asked me to stay. When we were finally alone, he held my hand and said, "I hope your husband appreciates what a wonderful woman you are. You are a vibrant, sexy woman and don't let any of those young shits tell you different."

He then kissed me first on the cheek, then my neck. That sent shivers up my body, bringing back some of the feelings of last night. "I don't know how to ask this but here goes. Could I come up and see you tonight?" he softly whispered.

I shook my head no and said I had some things to do. Then he asked, "If I make it to Seattle soon, can I look you up?"

"E-mail me when you do. I'm going to have to see where this takes me," I told him then left.

As I entered the lobby of the hotel, the manager caught my attention and motioned me over to the desk. "Mrs. Blake, there's a delivery for you" he said with what I perceived to be a sly grin. Then he pointed behind me and sitting there was Joe, holding the biggest bunch of roses in a large hand-blown glass vase, I've ever seen.

Seeing me, he quickly rose up and brought them to me. "I didn't know your room number or last name so they wouldn't or rather couldn't deliver them so I had to do it this way. I hope you don't mind," he bashfully said. I kissed him on the cheek and he followed like a lost puppy as I headed to the elevator and my room. I explained to him that I needed to tell my husband and asked his opinion on how I should do it.

"So, he really wanted you to screw other guys, huh?" Joe said and I nodded, "Well then just tell him the whole story, that is if he will believe you."

'Hmm' I thought, 'Allan probably wouldn't believe me. How would I convince him?' I turned to Joe and putting on my best bold face asked, "Joe, could we have dinner tonight? In your room?" His eyes glimmered and he boyishly nodded. I told him to order us dinner and I'd be up at 6:00. I almost laughed at his excited behavior.

Joe wanted to know what I wanted and I just told him to order something he and Clarice would have. He beamed and headed off.

Gathering up my courage as I undressed, I fiddled with my phone as I tried to remember as much of last night as I could. By now I was standing naked in my room, pacing back and forth and almost let out a yelp when my phone went off in my hand, it was Allan. Now the time had come I figured. "Hello dear. How are you doing?" I said.

"Right now, I'm on my way home. I've had such a hard-on since you called, wondering what you did that I couldn't work. Can you tell me now? Please!" he said with urgency.

I decided to toy with him and said, "Call me when you get home. I wouldn't want you to get in an accident playing with your cock while you're driving," and hung up.

It wasn't five minutes when my phone rang again, "I'm here now!" his voice said and I could hear the garage door closing in the background so I knew he was following my instructions.

I began, "Now go to the bedroom and undress."

He quickly did as I requested and said, "I'm ready. My cock is so hard it's about to explode. Tell me what you did."

Now I found myself valuing my newfound control over him and said, "Take some lube and gently stroke your cock. Not hard just keep it idling until I tell you, you can cum. By the way I'm laying naked in my bed, stroking my well used pussy. Do you really want me to tell you how bad a little girl I was?"

"Uh huh, please," he pleaded.

"Well, what would you say to me having played with not one but four men last night?" I asked.

"No way! You? Never!" he said in disbelief.

I continued, "Well dear, I was thoroughly fucked by four men last night, one of which was hung like a horse. By the way, my fingers are dipping in my well-used pussy as we speak. Want to hear how wet I am?" and I held the phone to my pussy as my fingers made these squishy sounds for his enjoyment. I went into as much detail as I could remember about the night's proceedings and while I was talking of taking on Joe, my fingers were a blur on my clit. My butt was bouncing off the bed and I had a tremendous orgasm.

"Oh, oh, oh shit!" I heard through the phone as Allan then let out a loud moan as he shot a big load of cum. After a bit of recuperating, he said, "So tell me, did you really do that?"

I paused and said, "Guess I'll have to prove it, won't I?" and hung up.

After throwing on something simple, I left my room and headed down to one of the shops in the lobby, I found a sexy little dress that I knew would excite most men. It was soft black patent leather, which showed off my cleavage and was slit almost to my waist. To this I added a pair of matching 4" strap heels that just screamed 'Fuck Me' and a pair of black crotchless nylons. This would be perfect I thought and after paying headed back to my room. I hopped in the shower where I shaved my armpits and legs, including my rather tender pussy.

I had plans for the evening and I wanted Joe and Allan to have a surprise. I dabbed on my perfume making sure to put some on my nether regions in anticipation. I then slipped on my new outfit and sauntered down the hallway to the elevator. You should have seen the looks I was getting from the men I passed in the hall and the two college age boys in the elevator. They even stayed in the elevator when the doors opened at their floor, just to be with me. I was so wet I figured they could see a slick spot running down my inner thighs.

At Joe's door, I was going to knock but found he had propped the door open. I walked in letting the door close behind me. I was trying to accentuate my wiggle since I was feeling so sexy. Boy did Joe's eyes almost pop out of his head when he saw me. Taking a big gulp, he said, "Wow!" followed by a wolf whistle. That boosted my ego and confidence.

Joe came over to me and handed me a martini. Now I'm not usually into martinis but this time it tasted delicious. "Perfect!" I mewed to Joe.

He was beaming and said, "Clarice and I used to enjoy a few of these before we played when we were out of town. I was hoping you'd like them." Taking another sip, I nodded my approval.

Now it was time to put my plan into action. "Joe, would you do me a favor and take my picture?" I said as I took my camera phone out of my purse.

Grinning he said, "I'd be glad to only let me get my camera, it'll be a better picture." I said that he could do both but I needed for him to take some with my phone and he agreed but had this puzzled look.

I explained, "Allan doesn't believe that I played last night and I want him to tease him and send him some pictures. Mind helping me out?"

His smile turned to this big silly grin and his eyes gleamed in anticipation. He then took some pictures first with his camera then I showed him how to operate my camera phone and he took a few of me, first sipping my martini, then sitting on Joe's couch with lots of leg showing.

Joe then asked if I was would like to eat or was I in the mood for something else. Looking at the Jacuzzi tub, I asked if we could hot tub first. He quickly pulled off the cover and I asked him to take pictures as I undressed in front of it and got in. He was busy taking pictures first with my cell phone then with his camera, getting two shots if each pose. I was trying to be as sexy as I could. I wanted to torture Allan for doubting me. Joe took several pictures of me entering the tub and the bubbles swirling around my body as I sipped my martini. Joe kept it refilled as soon as it'd get down halfway.