Fulfilling My Husband's Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told him he'd better slow down or I might pass out on him.

"Well we sure wouldn't want that to happen, now would we," he said.

I asked Joe if he was going to join me and he quickly dropped his clothes and headed towards the tub. "Grab the cameras," I asked.

After climbing in and getting used to the hot water, Joe turned and kissed me, sensually and deep.

Not a quickie, but passionately and with true feeling. I broke off our kiss and said teasingly, "Remember, I'm a happily married woman."

He got this little bad boy look on his face and said, "Well you can't blame a guy for trying, now can you? You have single handedly changed my outlook on life. Today is the first day in two years that my heart hasn't ached for Clarice. Here's to you, a beautiful sexy woman!" and he clinked his glass to mine."

I had him raise up out of the water with his cock near my face and took a selfie to send to Allan. I'll show him for doubting me I thought. We made out in the hot tub for a while and his fingers brought me off several times and I played with his huge cock, stroking it slowly and teasing him but not letting him cum.

I

After another very nice orgasm, I told him I needed a break and we should eat. Joe got out of the tub and handed me one of those soft robes. After drying off, I laid the robe down on the chair and set at the table naked. Joe moved the dinner cart to the table and served dinner for us. I asked him to take pictures of me at the table and eating dinner naked. He was using both cameras and I enjoyed showing off. We enjoyed lobster bisque, New York steak, baked potato, candied carrots all of which were perfectly done.

For dessert he brought out a decadent chocolate mousse to which he drizzled Kahlua over it and topped it with fresh whipped cream. It was heaven. Finishing it up, I intentionally dropped the last bit on my left nipple and pulled it up to slowly lick it off. Joe stood up to get a close up with my camera phone and I swear he almost tipped the table over with his hard cock. He grimaced a bit when he did it and I coyly asked, "Do I need to kiss it and make it better?" His smile spoke volumes.

I took my last spoonful and placed it on his cock and slowly licked it off as he moaned in pleasure.

I had him lay on the bed and took the phone and took a picture of his hard shaft, being sure not to show his face. Then I handed the phone to him and said, "Call Allan for me. I want you to tell him what I'm doing to you. I want you to take pictures as I'm giving you head so he can't say I didn't do it." I quickly showed him what to do to call Allan and how to send pictures. "Let's have some fun," I said as I took a taste of his wonder fat mushroomed head. I had both hands stroking him and there was still a lot exposed for me to lick and suck. Poor Joe was having problems concentrating on dialing as I teased his cock so I grabbed it and put it on speakerphone

"Hello, Allan?" I heard him say when Allan answered.

"Who is this? This is Kelli's phone. What are you doing with it?" Allan said.

I mouthed the words, 'tell him what I'm doing' and went back to sucking his cock. "Well, right now she can't talk, you see she's got my cock in her mouth and is, 'Oh my God', giving me the best blowjob of my life." Joe told him.

"Did Kelli put you up to this?" I heard Allan's now shaky voice.

Taking my mouth from his cock, I said, "Yes, I did dear but I am sucking the largest cock I've ever seen. Joe is huge and later I'm going to take him in my pussy for your enjoyment. Joe, send him some pics, since he doubts us."

Joe was having difficulty focusing on sending the pictures as my mouth and hands were severely distracting him.

The flash of my camera momentarily blinded me, as Joe took a pic of me sucking him. He then sent it to Allan and set the phone on the nightstand so Allan could listen in. Lifting my face from his cock, he pulled me on top of him and kissed me very passionately. We moved up on the bed where he spread my legs and went down on me, taking his time gently nibbling and licking me into several wonderful orgasms. They were great but I wanted something else. "Please, let's make love?" I asked making sure it was loud enough for Allan to hear.

Joe moved up and I took his cock in my hands and guided it to my wetness. He tried a couple of times but today it didn't want to go. Joe hopped out of bed and ran into the bathroom. Curious, I asked "And just where do you think you're going?" "

Ahh, I found it!" he exclaimed, "I didn't know if it was still in my bag. I guess I kept it for sentimental reasons." Joe was holding a bottle of lube. He continued, "Even after all our years together, sometimes I was just too much for Clarice and this would help. I sure hope this works." With that he applied some to himself then put a finger full into my pussy. The coolness of it tingled and I shivered. "Here, let me warm you up," Joe said as he crawled between my legs. This time his cock stretched my pussy but entered it, filling me up like no other. I arched my body up to meet him and came before he was all the way in.

Joe's cock hit bottom and another explosion hit me. 'Damn, what a cock' I thought. He was stroking almost all the way out then slowly back in, giving me time to relax and let my pussy become accustomed to such girth. When things felt right, I wrapped my legs around his butt and he began fucking me in earnest. I was cumming non-stop. I really couldn't tell where one orgasm left off and another one began. I could hear my own cries of pleasure, echoing off the walls.

'What if the people next door heard us?' I thought. As another orgasm hit, I said to myself, 'I'll bet they're jealous!'

"Oh My GOD!" Joe bellered as his cock began shooting hot jet after jet of his cum deep in my love tunnel.

Covered in perspiration, Joe rolled off of me and I spoke into the phone, "Did you hear that, Allan?"

Somewhat breathless, Allan answered, "Yes I did. In fact, I came twice listening to you two while I was looking at the pics you sent. Do me a favor, since I couldn't be there to watch, have him take a picture of your cum-filled pussy for me?"

Joe smiled saying, "That's the least I could do for a guy that lets me play with his lovely wife."

There were several flashes, both from my phone and Joe's camera. "Wow," Allan said when Joe sent them, "you really did it. I love you! Get a good night's sleep and I'll see you when you get home tomorrow. Love you!" Then he hung up.

I turned to Joe but he had this down look. "What's wrong?" I asked.

Letting out a big sigh, he said, "Tomorrow you'll go back to your husband and I'll never see you again."

Playing with his hairy chest, I said, "Well we do have the rest of the night and who knows, maybe you could come out and visit us in Seattle. After all, Allan wanted to watch us play."

A smile filled his face and he said, "A friend asked me a while back to bid on some work in the Seattle area. I'll just have to see if he still wants me to. Hell, I'll do the job at cost just so I can have an excuse to see you again." He kissed me and as we lay together,

I could feel his manhood swell so I pushed him on his back and climbed aboard. Damn I was feeling slutty and enjoying the hell out of it. I rode him until he again filled my womanhood with his hot seed then we fell into a blissful sleep.

I woke Joe up two more times that night for sex. I was horny beyond belief and he was happy to oblige me.

In the morning after breakfast, Joe walked me to my room and helped me pack. Then he took me to the airport where we said our goodbyes. The flight home was something else. My pussy tingled and I was leaking cum. I had to make several trips to the restroom just to wipe my tender, well-satisfied pussy. When Allan picked me up at the airport, he was all over me. He wanted to make love in the parking garage but I convinced him against it.

We were hardly in the front door when he had me on the carpet and began licking my tender pussy. We were like teenagers filled with lust and loving every minute of it. Allan then turned me over, pulling my butt in the air as he guided his cock into my well-used pussy. Poor Allan only lasted a few minutes before he gasps and grunted, shooting his load in my pussy. As he pulled out, he gave my ass a slap, not real hard but it was unexpected and surprisingly erotic.

That night we made love and I again told him of all the details only this time he was able to get me off several times before he came. A few days later, Joe e-mailed me the pictures he took and I shared them with Allan. At the end of Joe's e-mail was a note, 'I just talked with my friend and he wants me out there at the end of next month to bid on a couple of jobs for him. It would please me to no end to be able to see you again. Would you be available?'

I asked Allan if it was OK if he stayed with us, and the gleam in his eye said it all so I quickly replied to Joe that we'd love him to stay with us. Now if I can just wait until he gets here.