All Comments on 'Full-Bodied Apparition'

by Kveldulf

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect Mix

Perfect mix of story line, horror and sex. So glad Jeremy broke his lovesick addiction to Emily and found real love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love a good ghost story

The sexier the better and this was hot

JohnSpanglerJohnSpanglerover 4 years ago

Fantastic story, sexy and creepy at the same time!

KahunaJKahunaJover 4 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely incredible story. Not even sure where to begin. Characters to root for, foils to root against, ghosts to root against but then be glad for their release, a plot that leaves you wanting more, and of course, great sex scenes.

sidd934sidd934over 4 years ago
Awesome story

Loved the plot and the sex scenes !

Can't wait to read more of your stories !

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago
AWESOME!!

You have an incredible flair for writing and I absolutely loved this story! It was perfect!! Please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Intense

I enjoyed every bit of it. But you didn't say what happened to Mandy and Emily or how Emily reacted to the outcome of this paired ghost hunters turned lovers. I expected them to have returned to the saloon and Emily notice how believing Jeremy has become. I wanted to feel her reaction when he announce that he's not staying at the hotel with them, that he's only going to pick up his stuffs and drop them off... it's quite intense weldon! Good write!

KveldulfKveldulfover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

A heartfelt thank you to everyone who has commented on Full-Bodied Apparition. I am pleased that so many readers seem to enjoy this story. I had fun writing it.

Anonymous (12/8) commented regarding the story not returning to the saloon and wrapping up with Emily and Mandy or addressing Emily's reaction to Jeremy's new-found belief in ghosts and to Jeremy and Hannah becoming lovers. These plot points, along with a scene at the hotel back in Reno with Emily laying it all on the line and Jeremy going off with Hannah anyway, were in my original draft and remained a part of the story right up until the final major edit. However, I decided to cut the scenes addressing these issues because the drop off in intensity from the encounter with Honora and August and then Jeremy and Hannah's sex scene afterward to issues involving Emily (and Mandy) and the aftermath of the ghost hunting adventure seemed to reduce the power of Jeremy and Hannah realizing what they had in each other. To solidify that ending, I added back in the epilogue (which I had cut early in the editing process) to give readers a glimpse of Jeremy and Hannah's growing relationship, and the nature of it--sexual, playful, adventurous, and loving.

I have pondered including the aftermath of the Virginia City ghost hunting adventure as a prologue to a story about Emily and her further ghost hunting adventures, but I think that will have to wait until the 2020 Halloween Story Contest. I am behind quite a bit on a couple of ongoing stories I have on here, and I need to make myself find my way back to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is by far the best I've read on here! The sex scenes were great but the breakdown of the past with the daughter that lived and bloodline that came back to save them...amazing. and of course a happy ending is always a plus, Jeremy breaking free from Emily who was keeping him available to suit herself but now he is living his life for him and, well I just love it. Thank you so much.

bws1bws1almost 3 years ago

I am sitting here rather slack jawed, attempting to process everything I just read. Of all the stories I've ever read, regardless of genre, I'm struggling to think of anything that drew me in as deeply as this one. The level of detail that you painted in my imagination honestly rivals the same level as my favorite published work. I'm reluctant to say too much more as I don't want to trivialize the complement I'm trying to pay.

All I can say is outstanding work.

Cal59Cal59over 2 years ago

Not my genre normally but wow that was good!

Thanks from Australia

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

[27.07.22]

Top notch writing!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous