Full-Bodied Apparition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never loathed you, Gus," Honor told him, reaching up to stroke his cheek. "But all this changed you, made you a much harder man. One who no longer showed hardly any love or affection to his whore of a wife, much less desiring her as more than a rough trounce in the dark, or a release after killing and rolling a mark. Is it any wonder I found what comfort I could with me patrons, those we didn't kill?"

"I was what I became because what little was good in me died when you told me my daughter was gone. You took the light away with that lie, casting us both down into darkness. You deserved your fate in life, and you deserve it in death. And I do too, but only because I'm what you made me with your damning deceit. May the Nameless One torment your wretched soul a thousand more years, even if I must suffer that torment as well."

"No," Hannah said. "I'm here to give you peace. Both of you have suffered enough."

"How?" Honor asked, looking first at Hannah then at Jeremy. "I've tried, drawn energy out of generations of men who have lived here. It's never been enough. Tonight might have been enough...."

"Yeah, I guess I fucked that up for you. Sorry not sorry," the naked girl scoffed, and Jeremy noted that her voice did not waver at all. He also felt energy flowing from him and into her, strengthening her.

"You should not stand before us in such a state, distant granddaughter," the specter of August said, and Jeremy wondered if Hannah felt as disconcerted by the change of subject as he did.

But he did not have the chance to wonder long. A rush of wind and light surrounded both Hannah and Jeremy. As it dissipated, they blinked at their surroundings. Gas lamps and candles lit the room with flickering light, as did the fireplace. Dark, rich rugs covered the floor, and pale-yellow wallpaper adorned the walls. Arranged around the room were exquisite pieces of carved furniture, including a dark red couch, several chairs, and a mahogany desk.

"Just as I remember," Honor breathed. "Tanner had great taste in furniture."

"Yes, he did," August agreed, lounging on one of the chairs. He wore a gray coat, black pants, and a white shirt opened at the collar. His boots showed obvious wear but were polished a glossy black. A smile played across his gaunt face. "Remember this night, love?"

"Tanner invited us over, as if we were respectable people," Honor laughed. She wore a lacy blue dress that buttoned to the collar and fell to her feet, covering everything. And yet, it fit like a second skin over her torso, revealing her buxom shape. Brown boots, worn like her husbands but well-crafted of quality leather, showed beneath the dress's hem. "Introduced us to his daughters and everything, like he wasn't shagging me every chance we gave him and then taking care of the bodies we left in his woodshed."

"It was an evening on which I almost forgot what I was," the male ghost sighed.

"You made love to me that night, Gus," Honor said, sitting beside her husband. "I mean, really made love. Like we did before. Not like I was a whore for you, as I was for all the others."

"Ah, and these two look splendid," August's shade remarked, turning his gaze to where Jeremy stood still gripping Hannah's hand.

But Hannah was no longer naked. An emerald green dress, similar in cut and style to Honors, covered her flesh while revealing her luscious figure. And as for Jeremy, he wore a brown suit and dark brown boots that looked brand new.

"I still feel naked from the waist down," he whispered in Hannah's ear, and she nodded.

"This is a glamour, an illusion," she explained in a low voice. "But it probably feels as real to them as anything else does."

"Yes, they do," Honor agreed, standing once more. "I'm sorry I tried to take your young man, distant granddaughter. I was desperate. And I'm sorry that I lied to you all those years ago, Gus. Not a day has gone by, in life or in death, that I haven't been sorry for that, and equally sorry for giving her up, for taking her away from us both."

"You can see her again," Hannah broke in. "In the Summer Lands. I can give you the power you need to break through."

"This is possible?" August asked, climbing to his feet beside his wife.

"I think so," the raven-haired girl nodded. "I came here to free Honor. I didn't know... well, it doesn't matter. I will give you both peace. I'll need to channel energy from Jeremy, if that's okay with him. It is, right?"

Jeremy nodded and squeezed Hannah's hand. Hannah gave him a quick grin before turning back to the ghost couple.

"On this night of Samhain, when the veil lifts and the dead walk among the living, I ask the Lord and the Lady to guide these two lost souls to the Summer Lands, to find peace in your presence, and in the presence of their loved ones who came both before and after."

Jeremy's knees almost buckled as nausea welled up in him, and he broke out in a sheen of sweat despite the sudden cold that surrounded them. The lights of the glamour flickered, dimmed, then blinked out of existence. In the dark, empty, dusty room, the shades of August and Honor stood facing each other, hand in hand. A wound in the middle of Augusts' chest seeped blood, as did the ruin of the nearly naked Honor's left breast. And before Jeremy's horrified eyes, their flesh sunk around bone until all that remained was a thin, desiccated covering stretched taught over their skeletons. A new wave of nausea hit him when Honor turned to look his way and he saw holes appear in her face, revealing the white skull beneath. Beside Jeremy, Hannah shivered as she stifled a sob, then the glow around her, around them, turned green.

Two small orbs of shimmering green energy shot from Hannah's open hand and streaked toward the spectral couple, disappearing into their sunken chests. Nothing happened at first, but within a heartbeat, green light burst through the specters, transforming them. August stood tall and proud, his face handsome, his naked body lean but muscular. And Honor, her smooth, pale flesh whole again, smiled beside him in radiant beauty.

The next instant, both the green light and the apparitions faded from existence. Hannah turned to look at him, and Jeremy saw she was crying. He took her in his arms and held her as sobs racked her frame.

* * *

"We should probably get dressed," Jeremy told Hannah, breaking the long silence that had fallen after Honor and August disappeared.

They sat together on the hardwood floor. A ball of orange energy hovered beside them, radiating warmth. It was not enough to completely drive away the cold—the girl was too drained for that—but it was enough to make it bearable.

"Or you could make love to me," the naked woman said, pale blue eyes unblinking as she stared at him.

"Are you sure? After everything that happened?"

"Oh yes," Hannah sighed, taking his hand. "If you don't mind making love to a witch."

"A witch saved my life tonight," Jeremy replied, and for a moment his mind tried to fight against the memories that proved that not only were ghosts real, but witchcraft, or at least wiccacraft, was too. But Jeremy shoved those thoughts away and instead kissed Hannah's full, waiting lips.

The raven-haired beauty moaned then thrust her tongue between his lips as he brought his hands to her full breasts. Her hands covered his, pushing and squeezing along with him. Almost instantly, Jeremy felt his erection spring into being. At the same time, Hannah lay back, breaking the kiss but making sure his hands did not leave her chest. Smiling, she spread her legs in silent invitation.

"Do you want to try a different position?" Jeremy asked. He did not want to himself, but he thought he should offer.

"Maybe next time," Hannah said, her eyes brimming with lust and playfulness. "But it was so great this way the first time that I don't mind a repeat."

"So, you're saying there will be a next time?"

"Just shut up and fuck me," the girl laughed, and Jeremy did as she asked, sliding inside of her in one smooth motion.

"Like you were made for me," Hannah murmured, once more echoing her prior words as well as his earlier thoughts.

"And you for me. Better than anyone..."

"Don't want to hear about anyone else," she pouted, but he was sure it was playful, not serious. "Just how much you want me."

"More than I've ever wanted anyone else," Jeremy told her as he pumped in and out of her wet, clinging warmth.

"Oh, that I like hearing," Hannah smiled.

"I like telling you that," he grinned, knowing it was true. Emily and his obsession with her seemed like a distant memory.

"You can be rougher with my boobs," his new lover told him after several seconds of silence only broken by her low moans and his occasional grunts as he thrust in and out with a slow, steady, driving rhythm.

"You wanted to make love," Jeremy reminded her, tweaking one thick, rigid nipple.

"Making love can mean many things, Jeremy."

The young man nodded, grasping her breasts tight enough that her pale flesh bulged between his fingers. Hannah's moans increased in volume, and her legs wrapped behind his buttocks and pulled.

"Deeper and harder," she gasped, eyes shining.

Jeremy obliged, pounding into her, driving as deep as he could before pulling back so that just the tip was inside of her, then doing it all again. Over and over, making her body quiver.

"Faster," she groaned maybe a minute later. "Make me cum all over your hard cock."

"That sounded naughty," he joked with her, increasing his tempo while not letting up on the force with which he drove into her.

"You have no idea, Jer," she panted, and for a moment, her use of the same nickname Emily always used for him threw him. But her next words expelled all thought of his ex from his head. "Witch girls are super slutty and naughty. Everyone knows that."

"Sounds like an ugly stereotype to me," he said through increasingly shallow breaths.

"Fuck no," Hannah moaned, back arching, pelvis thrusting to meet him. "Gospel truth, at least in my case. I'll show you. Call me a slut."

"You're a slut."

"No, not like that. Mean it."

"You're a naughty little slut who likes dirty talk."

"You can do better."

"You're a slut who likes taking a hard cock deep in her pussy."

"Closer... oh so close... kick it up a notch."

"You're a dirty slut who likes her cunt filled with..."

"I'M CUMMING!"

Jeremy thought about slowing down or stopping while Hannah convulsed and moaned beneath him in obvious climax, but he did not. He thrust deeper, harder, faster. He let go of her breasts and watched them bounce with each impact. He ran his fingers down her undulating abdomen until they probed where her labia came together, finding her engorged clitoris and rubbing it.

"Fuck," the girl groaned low in her throat. "Don't stop that. And pull my hair."

After a brief hesitation, Jeremy snaked his free hand into Hannah's long, black hair, tightening his fingers and pulling.

"Goddess, yes!" Hannah gasped, one of her hands over his hand that was between her legs and her other hand grasping his free forearm.

"You're a slutty, big-titted whore who likes getting fucked rough on the dirty floor," Jeremy growled, and he was rewarded with spasms around his manhood.

"Fucked in what?" she asked seconds later.

"Her tight, wet pussy."

"Her what?"

"Her slutty, sodden, needful little cunt."

"FUCK YES!"

Jeremy gasped as her vagina tightened around him more than he would have thought possible. At the same time, Hannah ripped his hand away from her clitoris and sunk her fingernails into the flesh of his other arm. Beneath him, her tense, rigid frame shook in time with the rhythmic squeezing around his shaft. Within seconds, even without moving again, Jeremy hit his climax and exploded, filling her.

"I'm on the pill," Hannah whispered some time later as their bodies began to relax together.

"That's good," Jeremy said, rolling to the side and out of her.

"Well, I guess I needed a hard, nasty fuck rather than making love," the girls said after they lay side by side for several seconds, both panting.

"I aim to please," Jeremy laughed.

"And boy, do you ever."

* * *

They dressed in silence, exchanging small glances and smiles. But even so, something bothered Jeremy, a nagging thought that he could not force out of his mind.

"You expected to see Honor's ghost tonight," he said, a statement not a question.

"Yeah, I did," Hannah agreed, pulling her shirt over her head. "It's Samhain night. The veil..."

"Is lifted. I get that. Well, now I do. What I mean is that you planned to come here and find Honor, to free her."

"I already said that," the dark-haired girl replied, defensiveness creeping into her tone.

"And you knew that she appeared to men, interacted with men, in a way she didn't with women."

"I did."

"So, you maneuvered it so you'd be here with a man, just the two of you, him as bait and you to complete your task."

"I wouldn't say bait, really," Hannah shrugged, but even in the dim light of the fading lantern, he saw her face flush.

"A lure, like Honor was August's lure."

"No, of course not. It's not the same."

"And that's why we fucked the first time. You thought it would draw her out."

"Now that isn't true, Jeremy," Hannah said, taking his hand. "I fucked you because you're a good-looking guy and because you came to my rescue."

"From a cat that scared you. Not that heroic."

"It was for me. I didn't know it was a cat at first. Plus, it was chivalrous and very comforting."

"Fine. Let's say I believe you that this wasn't just about luring out Honor..."

"It wasn't," Hannah interrupted Jeremy, stepping closer to him and trying to pull him into a kiss.

"...what do we do now?" the young man continued, stepping away to avoid the kiss.

"What do you want to do? Go back to Emily? I can make you a love potion if that's what you want. Well, it's really an enthralling potion, more lust than love, but it can lead to love if the person dosed already has feelings for the target person. And she does have feelings for you if she's keeping you as her insurance guy. Plus, I saw the way she looked at you when you were partnered with me."

"I don't want Emily," Jeremy said, still surprised by the absolute truth of that statement. "I did for a long time, but after what happened tonight, well, things have changed."

"Because of Honor and August?"

"Yeah, that was pretty life-changing. But I meant you. I know it was probably just a hook up for you, but I've never felt so, um, well-matched. And I don't just mean the sex, although that was incredible. I mean how we worked together, how close I feel to you even though I've only known you..."

This time, Jeremy did not avoid Hannah's interrupting kiss. He let her wrap her arms around his neck and pull him in, and he met lips with lips and tongue with tongue. After a few seconds, his hand dropped to her waist and pulled her closer, her substantial breasts pushing against his torso, her groin pressed against his own, including his stiffening manhood.

"I feel the same way," Hannah whispered when the kiss finally broke.

Epilogue:

Jamestown, California

January 1, 2020

Late morning sunlight streamed in through the gap in the curtains, lighting the naked young woman snoring lightly next to Jeremy. He pondered waking her with kisses to her exposed nipples. Instead, he kissed her parted lips. A murmur broke her snoring before Hannah's eyelids fluttered open.

"Morning, sexy," he said, taking one thick nipple between his fingers and rolling it gently.

"Fuck, you didn't get enough last night?" his lover groaned, the smile on her full lips belying her words and tone.

"I can never get enough of you," he grinned before sucking her other nipple between his lips.

"Smooth talker," she chuckled before a throaty moan escaped her lips.

Jeremy did not reply, other than to start kissing his way down her abdomen.

"That's still a mess down there from last night," Hannah warned him as his lips passed over the short growth of reddish blonde fuzz that covered her mound.

"Don't care," Jeremy said. "I'm just going for this."

His probing tongue pushed against the hood of Hannah's clitoris, and the girl let out a sharp gasp. He repeated that a few more times with similar results and no objections. Taking that as a good sign, he spread her labia and revealed his true goal, her protruding clitoris, which he kissed then sucked gently.

"Fuck yeah," Hannah grunted before pulling the pillow over her face and moaning into it. He would have preferred to hear her unmuffled, as he loved the sounds she made while on her way to a climax. But someone in another room had complained last night about them being loud, so he understood her wanting to take precautions this time.

Moving between her now widespread legs, Jeremy flicked at his girlfriend's most sensitive spot with the tip of his tongue, then wiggled the flat of it against her engorged nub. Hannah bucked her hips and screamed into the pillow. Not for the first time, the young man reflected on how easy everything was with her. He never worried about pleasing her because he knew he could, just as she pleased him. And it was more than the awesome sex. Even though they were from very different backgrounds and held different beliefs—although he had seen enough now that he was coming around to some of hers—their rare disagreements always faded away quickly, usually during sex of some kind.

"Just a little more and...fuck! I'm cumming!" Hannah rasped, fists clenching blanket and bed sheet as her neck and back arched and her abdominal muscles rippled under pale flesh.

Jeremy thought about pushing her to another climax, but fingers grabbing his hair and pulling his face away from her groin gave him a good hint that she did not want him to continue. So, he yanked the pillow off her face, stared down into those lovely and loving periwinkle eyes, and kissed her.

"Ugh, pussy taste," she groaned but then immediately shoved her tongue into his mouth, proving she was kidding.

That was one of the things he loved about Hannah. Sex was playful for her, a joyous activity full of teasing and laughter and pleasure. The transactional sex he had known with Emily, and to a lesser degree with the two other girls he had been with, did not exist with the witch girl.

"Want a BJ?" she asked between kisses.

"What do I have to do to get it?" he teased her.

"Take me ghost hunting! Oh wait, we did that last night. And last week. Oh, and the week before."

"And I got head all those times."

"Well, that's true," Hannah snickered. "That's what happens when you ghost hunt with a slut."

"Good point..."

"I thought so."

"But then again, the first time I went ghost hunting, I got a blowjob from..."

"Say that bitch's name, and I'll give you a so-so BJ."

"I don't think it's in you to give a less than awesome blowjob."

"Yeah, being this good a cocksucker's a curse," the girl sighed.

"You are much better than Emily."

"You said her name, asshole!"

"It's an experiment."

"Like making me call out 'Flo' while you fucked me last night?"

Flo, the resident ghost of the National Hotel in Jamestown, an old mining town in the California Gold Country, had not made an appearance during their first two nights in the hotel. According to local legend, Flo died of a broken heart after her fiancé was shot and killed before her eyes. Hanna made a joke about Flo probably being jealous when couples had sex in the hotel, and that gave Jeremy and idea. So after several New Year's Eve drinks leading up to midnight, he suggested Hannah call the ghost's name while they had sex. And the instant after he kissed her to start the new year, they had put his experiment into action.