Full-Bodied Apparition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers

"That one was a bust," Jeremy laughed. "I'm hoping this one isn't."

"And what's the goal here? What's the purpose of this hairbrained experiment?"

"To see if you are capable of giving an only so-so blowjob. I'm betting that once you start, you'll slip right into your normal super fellatrix mode."

"I wish I'd never told you that word," Hannah groaned, rolling her eyes. "And I wouldn't bet on that if I were you."

"You're saying you think you're upset enough to give me a not so good BJ?"

"I'm saying that you're fucking pissing me off. And based on what I've been told in the past, I don't give awesome head when I'm pissed—I give super awesome, mind-blowing, reality-altering head when I'm pissed."

"I don't really like hearing about other guys you've been with..."

"Oh, shut the fuck up!" Hannah hissed, pale blue eyes burning with amusement and lust.

Jeremy chuckled and lay back, spreading his legs. His lover maneuvered between them, dragging her heavy breasts along his abdomen then groin as she slid down the bed. For an incredible and agonizing few seconds, she paused while her long, soft hair splayed across his lower belly and loins, those still dark tresses tickling his sensitive flesh. And just when he believed that he could not take a second more, she swept her hair back, grinned up at him, and took the entire length of his erection down her throat in one smooth motion.

"God, I don't think I'll ever get used to that," Jeremy groaned, stroking the hair on the top of her head where an inch worth of strawberry blonde roots showed. After the meeting with her ghostly ancestor, Hannah decided to let her natural hair color grow out.

The girl rolled her eyes and mumbled something around his shaft, which he suspected was "Goddess too," but the pleasure generated by her throat, mouth, and active tongue ensured he did not care about her teasing him. And yet, he could not resist teasing her.

"It feels great, but so far I wouldn't say super awe... awe... uuuuhhhhh... oh, fuck..."

While he was talking, Hannah applied more suction than he had ever felt before, hollowing out her cheeks as she shook her head. Jeremy grabbed her hair but then let go while she slid her soft mouth up the length of him with sensuous, almost unbearable slowness. She held just the tip between her plump lips for a few seconds, her tongue wiggling against the sensitive flesh there, then plunged back down to the base. But this time, his lover did not pause at the bottom. Rather, she jerked her head up before driving it back down. Jeremy gasped and grunted, hands clenching and unclenching in Hannah's silky soft hair as she took him to the edge in mere seconds.

"I'm gonna..." he announced, and almost instantly, cool air hit his penis. Hannah, eyes sparkling, pulled her head back and grinned at him.

"Not yet," she said, her soft fingers lightly stroking his twitching manhood, sending shivers down his spine as he humped his pelvis upward.

Jeremy did not say a word. Rather, he tightened his grip on her hair and tried to push her lips down to the glistening head of his shaft. Hannah shook her head but let him bring her lips to the tip of his erection. A quick kiss was all he received, however, before she licked down his whole length and then back up. Again, Jeremy shivered and humped the air, but he did not try to make her take him in her mouth. Smiling, his lover rubbed his rigid pole on both her cheeks and across her lips. And just when he thought he could not stand a moment more of her teasing, Hannah opened her mouth wide and slurped on the glans of his penis. Jeremy heard a pathetic whimper escape his own throat, and Hannah gave him a knowing wink.

"You want to come, Baby?" she cooed, and all he trusted himself to do was nod.

"Is this just a 'normal' awesome BJ or a super awesome, mind-blowing, reality-altering..."

"The second one," he croaked. "Please... please..."

Hannah must have taken pity on him because she slurped half his length into her mouth. And then, with her tongue in constant motion, she sucked up and down that top half as fast as he thought it possible for her to go. Grunting and whining, Jeremy balled up the bedcovers in his fists, just as Hannah had done when he licked her to an orgasm, and tried to give in to the pleasure from his lover's incredibly talented mouth. But the sensations coursing along his aching manhood were too intense, and he suffered on the edge of his climax for what felt like hours. In reality, he exploded in Hannah's mouth after less than a minute, filling it with as much semen as he could ever remember producing. And for the most part, his lover kept up with the deluge, swallowing almost all of it. But a little seeped out around his thickness and trickled out both sides of her lips.

"Holy fuck," Jeremy groaned when she finally let the overstimulated head of his penis slip free of her lips.

"So, the results are...?" she asked him before her tongue licked the rivulets of his spunk from the corners of her mouth.

"You give super awesome, mind-blowing, reality-altering head when you're pissed."

"Shit, you have no idea," Hannah laughed, eyes full of playful, loving mischief. "I was just kinda pissed. Wait until you get me really pissed."

"I'm not sure I would survive it," Jeremy admitted.

The girl sat up and smirked, her face framed by her long, dark hair. Grinning back at her, the young man sat up too, pulling her into a kiss.

"I love you," he told her when their lips parted again.

"Shit, don't say that for the first time when I've still got the taste of your cum in my mouth," Hannah scolded him, but as always, her eyes told the true story.

At least he hoped they did. However, after several seconds of silence, he began to wonder. But a quick kiss followed by a whispered "I love you too" assured him he had read Hannah's eyes right.

A blast of cold air caused the couple to turn toward the back corner of the room. There, in the shadows, shimmered a female apparition in what looked to be a lacy white gown, a reproachful, and perhaps longing, expression etched onto her pallid face.

"It looks like we found something to draw Flo out after all," Hannah said in a low voice as the specter glared at them.

Finis

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers