Full Body Exam

Story Info
Diary of a Secret Slut - Seducing Doctor Full Examination.
4.7k words
4.28
14k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue - feel free to skip this if you've read one of my stories before ;-)

I've wanted to share some of my stories for a while but never really found the place. Some of these stories are complete fantasy, what I'd tell prospective men. I'd use them to test the water, work out their kinks and seduce them. But the majority are real life experiences and some of my darkest secrets.

To 99.9% of the people that know me, I'm a sweet, butter wouldn't melt and potentially prudish female. I get coy discussing anything sexual and have never had a relationship with girlfriends where I felt comfortable revealing my personal fetishes, kinks and extremely high sex drive. I like to keep that between me and the guy I'm fucking.

Excitement lies at the point where it starts to click for the guy that I may not actually be what they had initially believed in the bedroom. It causes a stirring in the pit of my stomach, an ache between my thighs. I need them to want me. Getting them hot, turned on and hard with just a seductive look up, through my thick lashes. Them knowing that everyone else in the room sees me as this polite, prim and proper princess but to him I am his greedy little slut that will do anything to please Daddy.

So a bit about me, I'm in my 30s now and have come to be even more confident in my body than ever before. Olive skin, dark brown eyes with thick lashes. Long straight hair that trails down my back and then to the important things....delicious big tits that have been drawing attention since I was a teen and an even more tempting ass. The perfect shelf to spank and squeeze as you see fit.

May to September is when I'm at my most horniest. Something about the sun shining, I'm happy and horny. I love a summer dress. They're perfect for cinching my waist, showing off the best curves of my ass and pushing my perfect tits on a platter for everyone to enjoy. But always to a conservative length. Preferably to the knee and a button or two accidentally popped open by my heaving breasts. Bras are discretionary. The hotter it is the more you can get away with. But you need to leave them wanting more. A summer dress is the perfect item of clothing to be fucked in, especially if you don't have a lot of time. Wet panties pulled to the side. Hard nipples peaking over the top of the dress ready to be teased and sucked. And then within a few seconds you can be back to the demure lady everyone thinks you are. Aching nipples back constrained within the dress. And hot come trickling down your clenched thighs until you have time to clean yourself up.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my daddy diaries some of my adventures on the hunt for the perfect fuck. Like a drug addict forever chasing their first high. Don't be shy to leave a comment. I want to hear what you liked most. Did I make you hard/wet? Aching to fuck? Share the stories with your partner. I want everyone to enjoy.

Doctor Adams

I met Doctor Adams queuing at a polling station in my local village. He was tall handsome, amazing green eyes and a sexy northern Irish accent. In his late 40s recently divorced. We chatted in the queue, the doctor stealing sneaky looks at my hard nipples and ripe breasts in the cold village hall. I had come from the gym and probably hadn't dressed appropriately for the occasion. Tight high waisted cycling shorts that framed my juicy ass and small Lycra sports bra top that showed off my perfect tits. He was openly flirting but I knew he wouldn't make the first move and I think would be surprised to find out a women in her late twenties would be interested in him. I asked him if he wanted to come to the pub with me after we voted, he gladly accepted. He spoke briefly about his divorce. But we mainly swapped dating stories. I Disney'd up some of my more explicit dates. But tried to test his reaction by dropping a slutty story or two. Glancing at his bulge I could see one story in particular had got him going. I increased my touch, grazing his leg, gripping his arm. Showing I was open for his advances. He told me he was the general practitioner (GP) at my local country practice, this stirred my pussy. He was a handsome guy but maybe too traditional for my perverted tastes. But I'd always had a doctor patient fantasy and if he could deliver that then maybe it was worth a little vanilla sex. Plus his charm and personality were pussy fluttering. He was great company and was an excellent story teller with his rich northern Irish tones. After a couple drinks he offered to give me a lift home as I'd walked to the polling station. I gladly accepted knowing this would make it easier to make my obvious slutty move.

As we pulled onto my driveway I leaned over to kiss his cheek goodbye, I ran my hand up his thigh and across his package and whispered in his ear.

"I find you very attractive. I'd love you to come inside." I then slip out of his 4x4 Volvo. Not looking back I hear him cut the engine and slip out the car. I can feel his presence behind me as I unlock the door. As we both walk through the entrance way he pushes me up against the wall and starts to passionately kiss me eagerly. Biting on my bottom lip and teasing my tongue with his. I'm excited and pleased. I may have underestimated his sexual appetite. His hand trails down my body, teasing and pinching my nipples through the Lycra material.

"I've been drooling over your tits all night." He pants into my neck as he continues kissing and trailing his hand down further reaching and cupping my pussy through my tight gym shorts. He worked his hand against the material rubbing my aroused clit while I found his throbbing cock through his jeans and started to rub. He pushed my hand away, forcing both my hands above my head, while he held them in place with one big hand, continuing to work my creamy cunt through the material of the shorts with the other.

"I want you to feel how wet you've made me." I purr in his ear. He forces his hand down my shorts to my dripping pussy, moaning when he reaches between my legs at the delicious hot cream his fingers have found. He continues working my swollen bud, my hands still constrained above my head. I start to moan louder in his ear.

"There, yes more please, make me come."

He silently assaults my eager cunt, my orgasm rising quickly. As I come hard I clasp my thighs around his hand, pushing the pulses of pleasure through my pussy to the rest of my body. He kisses me erotically as he pulls his hand free and releases my hands. He slides a wet finger to my lips that I greedily accept. He then sucks another of his wet digits.

"I cant wait for you to sit on my face next time." He whispers in my ear. And then walks out the door. I hear his engine start up and him drive away. I feel utterly aroused and begging for more. I come three more times that night thinking about my doctor fantasy and scheming how I'll get what I want.

After our first encounter I allowed my slut nature to shine through. I learnt about his love of nylon stockings and couldn't wait to tease him with his fantasy. I invited him round to watch a movie with no intention of even turning the TV on. I open the door in a short black silk robe, black nylon stockings with lace tops and slutty heels. As I close the door I undo the tie at my waist letting the silk robe fall open revealing my delicious naked body. Once again he pushed me against the wall in the entrance way, and this time falls to his knees and starts devouring my wet pussy with his mouth. His skilful tongue lapping and tantalising my swollen clit. Once again I came hard, all over his dripping face. Moaning with satisfaction and running my hands through his short hair. He climbed back up my body and once again left me with an erotic kiss.

"Your pussy tastes so good." He whispers in my ear as he once again leaves me wanting more.

At this point I'm fully bought into his seduction technique, he keeps teasing me and leaving me aching for him to fill my pussy. I've felt his considerable package and can't wait to have him fill my eager cunt. The next day he tries to avoid planning our next meet up. He eventually confesses the reason that he leaves so quickly is because he's too turned on. He knows he'll come instantly as soon as I touch his cock. He admits the first night in the entrance hall he nearly came in his pants when I groped him. Both nights he has driven away and pulled into a lay-by and wanked himself off because his balls were about to explode. Admitting it only took a few strokes.

I convince him that we can at least try to fuck. That it makes me super horny that he gets so aroused by me. I joke that I'll wear a bin liner if he comes over. I don't wear a bin liner but a large over sized white T-Shirt. My plan is to make him come, let him pleasure me, in the hope he has some time to have developed another erection that will satisfy filling my greedy little pussy.

I open the door and make a joke about my bin bag T-shirt. He says it's the sluttiest bin bag he's ever seen. Especially with my hard nipples cutting through the material. I lead him upstairs to my bedroom and start to undress him. Once his cock is released, I'm excited by his size. Knowing how good it'll feel deep inside me. I get on my knees and gently take his throbbing cock in my mouth. I know he wouldn't be able to handle my normal pornstar assault of his cock, so I take it slow and sensual. I can tell he's really trying to hold off coming. I tell him it's making me so wet that I get him so turned on. I tell him I'm a greedy come slut and there's nothing more that turns me on. He tells me he wants to come down my slutty throat.

"Come for me baby, I can't wait to taste you." I purr, encouraging his ejaculation as I continue to kiss, suck, lick and circle his throbbing cock. As I give him permission he quickly gives into his orgasm. He fills my mouth with his delicious seed.

"Mmmmmmm baby you taste so good." I purr. I crawl up his body and sit on his stomach. My wet pussy dripping on him. I decide to confess my fantasy and see how he takes the bait and how willing he'll be to comply. I grind my pussy on his body as I entice him with all the sordid details my hands at my breasts, teasing my nipples through the thin white t shirt material. The doctor starts circling my clit with his fingers as I start telling him how I want him to make me come on his consultation table. I come hard my mind working with my pussy to deliver an intricate fantasy. Once I've come down from my arousal I'm pleased to notice that Doctor Adams' cock has re-emerged, ready for some attention. I waste no time, climbing on his dick reverse cowgirl. Knowing how much my juicy tits turn him on, I thought this would be less arousing. But I obviously wanted to tease, so I couldn't help pulling the oversized t shirt taught around my cinched waist and the hem of the T-shirt sitting just above my butt crack. I slowly ride his cock. My pussy gliding up and down his long length. Working super hard to not moan, encourage or speak any filthy words out of my mouth. Nevertheless doctor Adams came long and hard deep inside my pussy. He wasn't going to give me the fuck of my life but I knew there was enough to deliver my perfect Doctor/patient fantasy. We arranged for me to meet him after his surgery on the Thursday night, when it was his turn to lock up the practice. He seemed very excited to be able to fulfil one of my dirty fantasies and was keen to understand what I needed from my Doctor to deliver the filthiest orgasm.

I sneak in the waiting room at 5pm and watch as Doctor Adams calls in his last patient. I have been creaming in my panties all day in anticipation of my upcoming escapades and worked my way through 5 different sets of underwear. I was now sat commando, black nylon stockings, black mid thigh tailored skirt, killer heels, silk blouse with quarter cup bra. I watch as the rest of the surgery staff leave for the day and Doctor Adams finally returns his last patient to reception. As she leaves he locks the door behind her.

"Would you like to come through Miss Green." He beckoned naturally. He might be just the person to pull off exactly the fantasy I want.

"Thank you doctor." I strut past him as he holds open the door for me. I clock his erection already.

"Take a seat." He instructs, now we're in his office. Not breaking character for a second. He has a stethoscope around his neck which makes him look even sexier. He washes his hands, making me wait before he sits down across from me. I purposely rode my skirt up my thighs when I sat so the top of my stockings would show. I see him spot them.

"How can I help you today Miss Green?" Again I'm impressed by the ease that he is carrying this out.

"Well doctor, I'm kind of embarrassed. It's something that's been causing me some issues for a while and I don't know what else I can do about it?" I explain acting shy and embarrassed.

"I'm sorry to hear that Miss. Green but hopefully I'll be able to help you. Would you like to give me some more information." He pushes.

"It's just.......my pussy gets so turned on all the time. Any little thing can set me off. A smile from a handsome guy, a large pair of pert breasts, even seeing anything that reminds me of a big thick juicy cock has my pussy dripping." I confess my dirty illness.

"I have to change my panties multiple times a day because I get them so wet." I start pulling my creamed panties from the day out of my handbag. I'd selected the sluttiest I could showcase to Doctor Adams. Then adding a large rubber dildo on top of the pile.

"Sorry, sometimes I just can't wait any longer and I have to fuck my pussy then and there. In my car in traffic, under my desk, even in the cinema I pleasured myself on the back row." I continue to confess my slutty whore behaviour the doctor's eyes bright with excitement.

"Well that must be very difficult for you. Let me see what I can do." He consoles.

"Thank you doctor. Anything you could suggest I would be happy to give it a try." I purr, rubbing his thigh.

"If you can remove your panties and push yourself to the edge of your seat please." He instructs matter of factly.

"I'm not wearing any panties, sorry doctor." I tempt.

"Mmmm, I thought I could smell your sweet little pussy already. Don't worry. If you could just push your skirt up to your waist that will help." The dirty compliment slips out his mouth like butter. My pussy creams even more.

"Like this doctor?" I do as he instructs. My bare ass no perching on the very edge of the seat. My stockings on full display. My legs together and my pussy pulsing between my thighs.

"That's it." He puts on some latex gloves and wheels his seat directly in front of me.

"Ok miss green. I need you to open your legs and take in a big deep breath and let it out nice and slowly. Do you understand?"

"Yes doctor." I nod, opening my legs and displaying my glistening cunt for the good doctor. I take a big breath as instructed while the doctor slides his gloved index and middle finger into my eager pussy and starts stroking my clit with his thumb. I breathe out slowly, my heart thumbing in my chest.

"How does that feel Miss green?"

"Very good doctor." I purr

"Would you like me to keep going? It might be interesting to record what happens?"

"I think it would doctor." I moan as he continues but now moves to using one hand to slide his fingers in and out of me and the other to spread my lips so my clit stands proud so he can tease it.

"How often do you masturbate Miss Green?"

"It depends Doctor. Usually between 3 and 7 times a day.

"Very good. And does your pussy squirt Miss Green?"

"Yes Doctor. Not all the time but I love it when it does." My answers becoming more rushed and breathless as doctor Adams keeps his same tone like a professional.

"How many times a week do you penetrate your pussy miss Green?"

"Well it depends doctor, do you mean with a toy or a real cock."

"Both."

"When I'm being greedy 10-14. When I'm being good 7-10." My pussy feels like it's about to explode but I want this feeling to last longer.

"This is all very interesting information Miss Green. Now I'm going to make you come. I want you to tell me when you start and when you think you're finished. Do you understand?

"Yes doctor please." He increases his pace of fucking my pussy with his gloved hand.

"I bet that feels good doesn't it miss green?"

"NOW, YES, I'M COMING NOW!!" I scream as he keeps working my pussy hole with his fingers and teasing my clit.

"It's slowing now doctor." I confess a couple of seconds later. He continues circling my clit but removes his fingers from inside me. He reaches for my rubber toy and plunges it inside me and starts thrusting hard and fast.

"You haven't finished yet miss green. The doctor needs to see you squirt." I cry out in appreciation and start bucking against the toy.

"You've got a very greedy little cunt miss green." The doctor praises.

"Yes, it loves to be fucked doctor." This spurs him on and he increases his strokes as my pussy starts to squirt around the toy, every thrust in releases a gush of juices out.

"Very good miss green." The doctor praises as he pulls out the toy and places it dripping on his desk. He removes his gloves and picks up his pen to make notes. Very diligent I thought.

"Miss green are your nipples hard." He questions.

"Yes doctor." I pant.

"I need to inspect them now."

"Yes doctor." He cups my breast in their quarter cup bra and strokes a finger back and forth over the nipple through the silk material of my blouse.

"Yes very hard miss green." He praises. He then starts to unbutton my blouse pushing it fully apart so my cupped tits are on display. My hard nipples standing high to attention.

"Ok Miss green I want you to rate how pleasurable each of these two things are out of 10. They can't be the same. Do you understand?"

"Yes doctor." The doctor uses one of his hands on each of my breasts tweaking my nipple hard between his thumb and index finger. Rolling, tugging hard, rolling, tugging harder. I roll my head back and moan.

"Out of 10 miss green?"

"8." I moan out.

"Very good......and this...." The doctor leans forward and groups my right breast up to his mouth, he sucks and pops the nipple out of his lip. Squeezing my teat between his teeth and tugging them tenderly. He then repeats the process with the other.

"Out of 10 miss green?" He impatiently asks.

"9 Doctor, definitely a 9." I purr.

"Good." The doctor makes some more notes and puts down his pen, sitting back in his chair.

"I think it would be worth getting you on the consultation table. I want to make sure I've been thorough with you." He ponders.

"Yes doctor."

"Take off your skirt and blouse please miss green. And if you can climb on the table on all 4s. Knees waist apart and push your pussy and ass out, arching your back." The doctor instructs as I gladly comply. He smacks on a fresh pair of latex gloves and squirts a bottle of lube onto his index and middle finger of his right hand, that he seems to be preparing for further examination. I wait patiently on the examination bed. Pussy melting between my thighs.

"And do you penetrate your own anus for pleasure Miss Green." He questions as I feel his lubed fingers circling my tightest hole.

"Yes Doctor Adams. I'm sometimes so aroused I like to have three holes filled at once."

"I see, Miss Green. If you can take a big breath in....." As I do as he instructs, he slides his fingers easily past my tight ring. I'm not sure if it's a doctor's trick. My own arousal or the breathing technique but I've never been able to enter myself so easily.

"And breathe out." He slides his fingers out of me and then I hear the smack again as he removes the gloves. My pussy aches from disappointment and wanted further examination of my ass hole.

12