Full Body Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doctor Adams, wouldn't it be wise for you to try something bigger for anal penetration. Maybe that could cure my dripping pussy?" I seductively suggest. I've never met a man that wasn't obsessed with anal play.

"Maybe I could try your dildo, if you'd give permission for my unorthodox methods?" He professionally suggests.

"I think that might stretch my tight little ass hole too much. Do you not have anything that could be just right?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Miss Green, if you're not willing to trust your Doctor to know what is good and bad for you, we should probably stop the examination right now." The doctor lays out his dirty terms. I knew there was something about him that I liked.

"What ever you think is best doctor Adams." He reapplies gloves. Ever the professional and picks up my long thick dildo. Still glistening from earlier.

"Ok miss green, please first sit your bum down on your heels and put your chest flat to your thighs. Reach both hands behind your ass cheeks and pull them apart so I can do a proper examination.

"Like this doctor Adams?" I eagerly comply.

"Yes Miss Green, now a big deep breath again." As I inhale my breath Doctor Adams slides the thickest toy I've willingly accepted into my tight hole in one smooth forceful motion. I have certain toys that I keep for just anal penetration, I would have never picked this one by choice.

"And breathe out." He slides the toy all the way out. I moan in disappointment.

"Your body seemed to react positively to that penetration Miss Green. I think I need to work your tight hole a little longer."

"Yes Doctor Adams. I think you need to be confident you've done a thorough job."

"Big breath again miss green." Again I comply. He slides the veiny rubber cock firmly but smoothly back inside me.

"And out." He again removes it fully, but this time pushes it back in. Removing it again and pushing it back in. I can feel my hole gape wanting the toy back to fill it.

"I think you need to work it faster Dr Green. Don't be afraid to see what it can do." I greedily suggest, still spreading my cheeks for the doctor's exam.

"Of course miss green." He speeds up the motion but continues to fully remove the dildo from my tight hole. The sensation so satisfying to me. My nipples are aching from the pleasure I'm feeling running across my body.

"I think I would like to try one last thing Miss. Green." He continues penetrating my tightest hole.

"Yes, Doctor Adams but please don't stop." I beg.

"I need to ensure I complete the examination correctly miss green but I promise, you won't be disappointed." I enjoy the surprising control he has had over my filthy role play. He's made me much more attracted to his sexual appetite than I thought possible.

"Thank you doctor." I purr.

He pushes the dildo back inside me and leaves it there. Keeping me waiting for my next level of stimulation. He presses the remote on the wall that lowers the examination table a foot.

"Back on all fours please Miss Green. I'm going to remove my gloves for this examination as I think it's important I'm able to accurately measure your arousal throughout. Do you agree Miss Green?"

"Yes Doctor, what ever you thinks best." I obediently agree. He removes his gloves and reaches between my legs and starts massaging my dripping pussy. Flat fingers adding pressure to all the right places. I start to moan.

"You're even wetter than before Miss. Green."

"Yes Doctor, you're doing such a good job."

I pant seductively. I hear the doctor starting to undo his fly and a surge of excitement runs through me. An orgasm with two of my holes fucked is another level. I just hope the doctor can last the duration. His hand returns between my thighs and starts working the thick dildo again that my ass is still greedily complying with. The doctor's multifaceted hand skills are working a charm on my pussy and ass. And I'm sure I can feel my orgasm building not just from my pussy but also the deep penetration in my butt hole. Id never come from just anal penetration before. As my moans and pants started to escalate I could feel Doctor Adams lining himself up with my juicy pussy entrance. I greedily push back, letting him know I wanted him in me. He didn't delay and guided his long cock the first inch inside my dripping cunt. He grabbed my waist with one hand as I push back on his cock. Him still continuing to work the big rubber dildo effortlessly in and out of my ass.

"Yes, Doctor your cock feels so good in my dripping wet pussy, make me wetter, fill me with your hot come." I cheer him on, seconds from my own climax. He continues fucking harder into me, both with his cock and my dildo. I loudly let the intense orgasm takeover and consume my whole body. The doctor pulling the dildo from my tight hole for the last time and throwing it on the floor so he can grip my waist with two hands and plough his long cock deep into my greedy pussy hole, while my ass hole gapes in relief. The doctor bucks for the last time into me, almost collapsing on my back while he fills my juicy cunt. Once he comes down from his dirty high. He takes photos of my gaping hole and cream pie pussy.

"You can get dressed now Miss Green. Your examination is over. It's clear from the results that you're a greedy filthy whore." Still panting we both grin at each other.

"I'll make sure you're booked in for weekly appointments, we'll have to keep monitoring your slut progress."

12