All Comments on 'Full Circle'

by ThatNewGuy

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments (Page 2)
RobcolesRobcolesabout 1 month ago

If, as you say, you’re goal is to improve as a writer, then unfortunately you haven’t left yourself much room. I’ve started to read all your work on here and so far it’s outstanding. 5 stars for each to date, but only as I can’t award more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very nice...good pace, well structured, & very romantic. Some ppl may find fault but I enjoyed every word. 10 out of 5 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

bravo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Stupendous.

You have serious talent.

Thanks for sharing.

5++++++

Goodtunes2Goodtunes2about 1 month ago

Very well crafted and moving. 🙏🏼

SeaReaderSeaReaderabout 1 month ago

This is a sweet story beautifully told. Your writing is seamless and fluid, characters real and believable, and the physical romance has a depth of feeling that is rich and that rings true of lovemaking that connects two souls. Thank you for that reminder of moments that for me are long past.

Thank you for sharing the gift of your writing.

michael6363michael6363about 1 month ago

Beautiful story. I would love to read more like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. Well written and very thoughtful. The "sex" scene was handling delicately yet sensually. Keep up the good work! Nice job building up the relationships between the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great romantic story. It made me cry, it made me smile, and it brought three people to life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Such a cool story. You should expand another chapter with a newborn completing your family. Kate would love it.

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 month ago

A lovely romance. I know how difficult it is to accept a new love when you have lost an old one. I lost my love of 40 years to cancer when I was 75. I then expected to be alone for the rest of my life.

After 5 years to my astonishment someone new came into my life and we have discovered a wonderful new love together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thank you

This story is a two-tissue happy romantic story.

I will reread it later and potentially post a another comment.

With gratitude

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Best story I’ve read in a long time. Thank you!

R0ckiesfanR0ckiesfan28 days ago

Beautiful story.

rwdunnrwdunn27 days ago

Marvelous, heart warming, sexy, unbelievably well written story.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Beautiful work, well presented

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I did not know that there was anyone in this site that could write so well.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

I actually didn’t care as much for the characters in this one as in others. I don’t think that being temporarily upset with the first movement after losing a spouse tragically is actually difficult for those with even the barest empathy to understand. So, I can’t blame the absent bio dad for abandoning Katie. Must’ve had a premonition of her general shittiness.

watcherjanewatcherjane24 days ago

it made me cry when i needed to. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

You did a tremendous job. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Great story and great setting to get the mom/daughter into his life. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Wow, wow, wow! You are a gifted writer! You introduced us to 3 people and let us learn about them, and shared wisdom through the evolution of their pain and love story. And the romance and love-making was well written, beautiful, and hot! Well done, and please write more!

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

You have an awesome ability to put true life feelings into words. I have read many of the sexy stories on this site, but you weaved true life experience into the story so well. The shared shared sexual experience between James and Sandra was beatifully intertwined and was truly exciting. Thanks for your skillful talent.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

A wonderful well written story. Not a slam bang thank you Ma'am. I cried.

dawg997dawg99714 days ago

You are an excellent storyteller. Bravo.

The characters you created are rich and human, full of emotion. The story line flowed well and steady, not too fast or dragging.

I'm so glad I found this story and will be reading more.

roveroneroverone11 days ago

Great one...sweet without being maudlin

Katie was a real tough nut...

You really bored into the details of farming...

Loved the characters, dialogue

Easy fave/five

oldgraycatoldgraycat11 days ago

Great wonderful warm story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago
Beautiful Storey. 5 stars

A combine can go lower than 6 inches!!! It can skim the ground and harvest all.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajun7 days ago

Beautifully emotional. Thanks.

wwaldripwwaldrip6 days ago

A very romantic and emotional moving and very inspiring story, I loved reading it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

That really surprised me. Came for the sex, stayed for the story :)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatNewGuy@ThatNewGuy
March 13, 2024 My first romance story, Full Circle, has been posted. One of the things I enjoy about Literotica is the chance to explore writing in a variety of genres. I had fun writing this story, and I hope you have fun reading it. Thank you for your support and encourag...

SIMILAR Stories