All Comments on 'Full Circle'

by ThatNewGuy

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments
woodrangewoodrangeabout 2 months ago

first of your works that i have read, great story 5 stars

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeftabout 2 months ago

A lovely story. The dialogue made me smile; the descriptions of the food made me salivate; the proposal made me cry — a trifecta! Well done. 5*

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 months ago

Loved it

I am going to make a strange admission for an erotic site. While I will read sex scenes in stories that are just for the erotica, I don't like reading sex scenes in a romance story. I think that sex between people who love each other is private.

That's just my quirk.

ArdieffArdieffabout 2 months ago

Sappy in the best possible way ;--)

Bebop3Bebop3about 2 months ago

A truly lovely story. Well done, sir.

CriosCriosabout 2 months ago

Beautiful, poignant and incredibly well-written. Thank you for sharing!

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962about 2 months ago

Outstanding! Truly what romance stories are meant to be. Love & hate. Sorrow and happiness. 5***** all the way! Cheers. Frankie

2Maria2Mariaabout 2 months ago

What not to like about this fab story.

Thank you.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitabout 2 months ago

OUTSTANDING story! A good, solid 5*, although some of the farming references bothered me. It was nothing serious, but unless he had thousands of acres or operated a combining business, it wouldn't take as long to combine his wheat as you indicated. If he had those thousands of acres, did he lease them? Unless he was fabulously wealthy or received help from someone, how did he buy them? Good cropland is EXPENSIVE, even in God-forsaken Kansas.

francemanfrancemanabout 2 months ago

Wow. That was really good.

I really enjoyed it.

You knew how to describe the difficult path to creating a new chance, to creating this new family.

But above all, we could feel the fear, the doubt, the pain, the love, ...... of all the characters.

It was really full of emotion and felt very natural to me. I congratulate you.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 months ago

Outstanding story, I loved it! I don’t think I’ve ever read a romance that started with crop circles before, but that’s very original - as is having Sandra and her family coming from Ecuador and featuring food from her home nation, small things maybe, but it makes this story stand out from others with a farming backdrop. This is an easy 5⭐️, please keep writing, many thanks for both writing and posting, cheers, Ppfzz.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 2 months ago

Great story...

5 stars great because it was, IMHO, very enjoyable !

I hope that you seriously considered having him formally adopt Katie, which was actually what I thought was in the envelopes. While some might think that would have been too formulaic or even trite, to me that would have been the full completion of this tale of lost souls finding each other.

Maybe you considered it, maybe not... as it's your story, you got to choose. To me, it would have been the only thing I would change, to add the icing on the cake, but it was great the way it was.

Nicely done, sir !

Cali_LoveCali_Loveabout 2 months ago

Damn, that was good. I’ve been reading some really awful stuff in this category lately, but this was excellent from beginning to end. I only read (and write) in the Romance genre, so when I saw you were a veteran of places I pass on, I was doubtful. Glad I was proven so wrong. Please, please write more. Thanks for sharing. 5*

mac1729mac1729about 2 months ago

Very well written story. It's al the little things that fill it in like the food and his wife's sketches.

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I could read a story like this everyday and have a permanent smile on my face and a song in my heart.

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Beautiful story, simple but poignant. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sorry…nothing constructive to offer. You’ve brightened my life several times with your talent. If I could help improve your writing, I would certainly do so. Okay, how about this? I think you deserve a wider audience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I started to read it, within the first half page I knew where it was going. The writing was good and the premise plausible, but it's been done hundreds of times before. I simply wasn't interested in 6 pages. I gave it a good score for the effort and time spent writing something beyond cucks, swapping, unrealistic IR and bondage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A story that grows on you.

aldolinoaldolinoabout 2 months ago

Hopelessly romantic. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

5 big gold stars. You will soon have to change your name. Keep on wrting and I’ll look Foyt for you every time I’ll log on to the site

shelleycat1shelleycat1about 2 months ago

Really moving. Liked the characters. A good start had me engaged half way down the first page.

BGHillmanBGHillmanabout 2 months ago

Wonderful story! Good easy read! Very entertaining!!

eomersoneomersonabout 2 months ago

Very well done. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So slowly th wounds heal for each person involved. Bravo!

BulldogfortyfourBulldogfortyfourabout 2 months ago

Wow! That was a great story ! Great character development and story line.

Thank you for your efforts!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

IWishICouldWriteIWishICouldWriteabout 2 months ago

Must be allergy season, not a dry eye in the house. And the analogy with the milo seeds wrapped things up with a nice bow. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Your writing is a gift to all of us. Well done!

BigGuySC24BigGuySC24about 2 months ago

Beautiful story, shows that there is always some people that belong together even in the toughness of times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Your beautiful loving story brings tears to my eyes -- and it just grows to show hoe much James and Sandra come to love each other deeply -- and earn at the same time from their steps and lives together. I imagine James removing his clothing to reveal a goof d] some of sexy chest hair to please Sandra, and the hard cock she could feel through his pants when they first embraced. Please write more -- you are talented and know how to touch the spirit!

BlueFox007BlueFox007about 2 months ago

Thank you. That was absolutely wonderful.

5*****, easily. I’ll now have to explore your other stories.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 2 months ago

A compelling story of renaissance and romance. I won’t soon forget James, Katie, and Sandra - oh, and Luna too. Thanks very much.

A_BierceA_Bierceabout 2 months ago

Makes one wish...just a lovely story of burgeoning romance (although I admit I skimmed the sex scene). Full five stars.

NorthJerseyLearnerNorthJerseyLearnerabout 2 months ago

Great story…love rocks when it is sincere and true. You captured what I believe true love looks like in this story. Thank you.

LitCritLitCritabout 2 months ago

What they said! Well written, well characterized, with some nice touches (crop circles, Ecuador) thrown in to differentiate it from the run-of-the-mill Romance. Sure, I knew where it was going from the first couple of pages, but you made the journey very pleasant! Now I've got to check out more of your works - well done.

nedthebundlernedthebundlerabout 2 months ago

Well written stories is the reason I stay on Lit.

Thank you.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 months ago

A most delightful story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Enjoyed, the story, but a grain crop called milo had me really puzzled. Did some research when I finished (I'm an Aussie, so google threw a lot of Milo the milk drink flavouring sites at me) to find it's just sorghum, but likely to modified to suit the Kentucky area. Thanks for the something new I learnt today.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Best story I’ve read on Lit in a long while. There has been a severe drought of well written stories.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 2 months ago

Now that was one heck of a romance!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

StrictThursdayStrictThursdayabout 2 months ago

Just an excellent story all around.

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGoodabout 2 months ago

You did a great job of painting everyone's emotions accurately and their inner battles. Excellent story from beginning to end.

Jalibar62Jalibar62about 2 months ago

Really nice. I especially enjoyed the opening lines. Pulled me right in, and I was hooked. 5* from me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fucking hell. I never cry reading stories here. Until now. Amazing work, 6 stars. Thank you for sharing this.

steppinontoessteppinontoesabout 2 months ago

Very nice work developing the characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I'm an avid reader and if the story does not flow along, I lose interest. I even forgot I had selected this story for the erotic designation. Forget that - it stood alone as a romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I absolutely loved it, it is just so good on so many levels! Great start and then so well developed. An instant favorite for me and I will be reading it again, many times. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a fabulous read brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wonderful, 10 stars! It's too bad Sandra wouldn't lose her IUD. Katie needs a sibling, then James and Sandra would have 2 kids... WONDERFUL!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a spectacularly written romance sir! One could involve themselves deeply into your characters especially the MC & Katie. Heart felt! Very much appreciate your effort & time. Thank you! 5*

Bobby1601Bobby1601about 2 months ago

this is one of the best stories I've ever read on the website. absolutely wonderful.

elizalooelizalooabout 2 months ago

TNG,

You engage my heart every time I read your stories..they are written with such emotion and meaning. Please never stop writing and publishing here. 5* all the way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

One of the best romance stories I have read. Your writing really is very good. Thank your kind editors for pulling such a great story from your mind and also your helpers getting the right words and info about farming. Looking forward to more of your great writing. 5 STARS PLUS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very well done - rather more realistic than many. Nicely balanced. Well done. More please - and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Where's the star multiplier button? 5×5? 10x5? Something so much more than the pig snot normally found on this site. What a delightful exploration of 3 flawed,damaged people navigating a sea of internal despair. Beautifully touching and humorous at just the right time. It's time to delve into this authors other work.

AZPete1951AZPete1951about 2 months ago

Great romantic story! Well thought out plot with a heartwarming surprise ending. I look forward to reading your future stories. FIVE STARS*!*!*!*!*!

Winchester3030Winchester3030about 2 months ago

Great story! I look forward to reading more from you! Thank you!

LrtikagraphLrtikagraphabout 2 months ago

I laughed, and at the end I cried. Magnificent story.

MsSuckMyLollipopMsSuckMyLollipopabout 2 months ago

Amazingly romance, sucked me right in. Just lovely.

waifwaifabout 2 months ago

Great Story !!!

-

Loved It !!!!!

AZTT2AZTT2about 2 months ago

Really nice story with believable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Technically very good - no bumps or holes in the grammar, well paced, thoughtful subject matter, well presented.

The plot was sincere and pleasant, warmed my heart! I'm encouraged to spend my time reading more of your works.

Thank you for your effort and putting yourself 'out there'.

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336about 2 months ago

Okay, now you've done it, you made this old man cry. You should be very proud of yourself. I loved this story, it made me feel things I have not felt in years. 5 stars across the board. Thank You and please keep writing.

01Timber6701Timber67about 2 months ago

Ok,,, who is cutting up onions in the area, amazing 5⭐️ story, well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I don't give out "5s" but this is an exception, thank you.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 months ago

Dammit! Choked me up.

Craig1878Craig1878about 2 months ago

Seriously.... your first romance story. OMG I sure as hell hope it's not the last! That was amazing!! Thank You!!

memorable_eventmemorable_eventabout 2 months ago

I admire the character development, the pace and the way you wove the story into one of emotion, soul-searching and realization of what makes life a success. Well done. Keep writing and sharing what makes you tick.

married43wishingformoremarried43wishingformoreabout 2 months ago

Nicely Done! Wonderful story ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Please take this as a compliment, but you truly remind me of SW MO Hermit. Your story grows organically from the rich soil you planted it in. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The story is beautiful. It had me in tears throughout. You don't have much to improve on. keep up the good work.

jack

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 2 months ago

Beautifully written.

A story with a strong plot,

worked out perfectly.

Not really a LW story but who cares.

A story like that, needs to be seen by all.

I'm honoured to have been included.

Top ratings from me.

jschmosucksjschmosucksabout 1 month ago

Excellent story. Not as much erotica as most stories here but that actually isn’t a detraction. It was very well written with a fantastic plot and great character development. I really enjoyed reading this story, learning about these characters and feeling the emotions that your words drew out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

10 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

AB FAB 👍🇬🇧 5 ⭐️.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 1 month ago

Very well written and enjoyable! You could complain it is formulaic but my thought is what story is not! Shakespeare is formulaic now might not have been in his time but definitely is now! Most important I was entertained and got teary at end. The story did a good job of expressing emotion and feeling to me!

A good reading time.

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

JohninNHJohninNHabout 1 month ago
Spectacular

This is one of the best stories on the site.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 1 month ago

Wow! Such a beautifully crafted story. I really enjoyed this. Well done!

inka2222inka2222about 1 month ago

I gave this 5 stars but honestly I didn't like either the mother or the daughter too much. They treated MC like crap, and didn't apologize at all, or felt they did anything wrong.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 1 month ago

Life in words is perfect, things go right, love is always returned, battles are won. In real life none of that shit happens. Things fall apart, people do stupid shit. Life is nuts. Sometimes you open the thing and it’s great, sometimes… not. This lovely little story really reminds me of that. You can rebuild from the ashes and… hope exists. Not every author gets this, and that makes this story very sad and happy and SPECIAL. Very well done. I would give it 100 stars if I could. It made me happy.

gunmakergunmakerabout 1 month ago

I liked it. Very well written, very insightful, and full of love. Full of human mistakes and triumphs.

Not2PervyNot2Pervyabout 1 month ago

Brilliant. Completely deserving of 5 stars, with several very touching moments. It’s obvious a great deal of care went into this, and not just in the details about farming. Thank you for sharing!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 1 month ago

I'm not crying, damn it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A wonderful love story that just keeps getting better with every read. You totally nailed the emotional content and draw. I can never read this without having to stop every time to wipe off the iPad screen and change tops due to tear and snot overload.

BlueFox007BlueFox007about 1 month ago

That was wonderful. I just read it for the second time, and I loved it. This is the best story I have read on this site. Thank you. I will share this with my wife.

5*****

BlissMaraBlissMaraabout 1 month ago

I enjoyed this story so much. It feels so genuine, and engaging; it encourages the reader to "turn the page", and to begin with immediacy to cheer for each character's growth and ultimate contentment. You are very talented in developing an almost instant reader chemistry to your characters, and the desire to read to the last word. I loved this story--so well done! 5*

texlootexlooabout 1 month ago

This is a special story that feels real. Thank you so much for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

As a Kansan, I really enjoyed the story. You have the gift, know and understand how genuine love weaves itself into our lives & those around us, The first grain I learned about was the milo growing behind our Salina home. As a Cincinnati transplant- thanks for your insight..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent 5*

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatNewGuy@ThatNewGuy
March 13, 2024 My first romance story, Full Circle, has been posted. One of the things I enjoy about Literotica is the chance to explore writing in a variety of genres. I had fun writing this story, and I hope you have fun reading it. Thank you for your support and encourag...