Full Circle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Craig dropped his trunks, Toni unconsciously licked her lips. Craig came and knelt between Toni's legs, he was stroking his impressive cock. "You safe?" Craig asked.

Toni shrugged her shoulders. It was something she had never concerned herself with. But, this was her first time with a black guy too. "You going to fuck me or worry about that?" She asked.

Craig scooted forward and began to rub the fat head along her labia. She was wet and the cock was spreading her easily.

When he pressed himself into her vagina, Tony gasped. "Fuck." She said. She drew her knees up and wrapped her feet over his back, locking her ankles.

Craig sank four inches into her and she arched her back. "Um, oh, uh hum." She mumbled as he began to stroke into her. As he fucked her, he was easing a little more cock into her on each stroke.

Toni lifted her ass off of the sand and started rolling it in circles. Craig increased his tempo and was shoving his length into the tiny girl. Her cunt was stretched wide but she was taking him like a pro.

"Oh my God. I love your cock." Toni mumbled. "Fuck me, baby."

That caused Craig to speed his thrusts even more. Toni was fucking herself back onto his fat cock and the two were writhing together like a well-oiled machine.

"Ugh, ugh, umm, yes, yes, fuck me," Toni was in heaven. All her struggles last night and her frustrations this morning in the tub were now being satisfied. She unhooked her legs and put her hands at the back of her thighs. She pulled her knees back against her shoulders.

Craig was slamming into her, giving her a full nine inches of fat cock with each stroke. When his back stiffened and he threw his head back, Toni had a second climax as he began emptying himself onto her. His cock head was pressing against her cervix as he unloaded.

Rope after rope of thick black seed flowed into her unprotected womb. Craig finally collapsed onto her. He sought out her mouth and for the first time, kissed her. She was waiting and ready and kissed him back passionately.

When Craig pulled his cock free, Toni moaned. She could feel his cum already seeping from her, dripping onto the beach towel.

It was mostly emotionless after that, as Craig pulled his trunks on and said his good-byes. Toni watched him disappear down the beach. She grinned and got up, running for the water. In to her waist, she worked her fingers into her pussy, washing out his cum. It took her a while.

4.Monday: Craig and Anna: Boston

Back home, Craig had overslept, can't imagine why. He was late for his scheduled, first Monday of the month, morning massage and was hurrying from the parking lot, into the shop. When he stopped, panting, at the desk, a young coed smiled at him, "You're late." She said.

"Sorry." He offered.

"May be." She said. "But your slot has been given away." She smiled at him. "The girl's got to work, you know."

Craig shrugged his shoulders. "Sure." He said.

She picked up the phone and dialed a number. "Can you watch the desk for a while?" She paused. "So I can do a session?" She listened and watched Craig's face. "Great, thanks."

She smiled at Craig. "I'm in luck." She said.

"Craig grinned, "I think you mean I'm in luck."

"Maybe." She smiled. "Come on." She said. "Follow me."

Craig was happy to do just that. She was an amazing beauty who had a remarkable ass.

"I'm Anna." She offered. "I suppose you should know that, since I'm going to be doing your massage."

"Craig." He said.

"I know." She said as she opened a door to the massage room. "You can undress and get settled on the table. I'll be back in a few minutes." She dimmed the lights and turned on some mood music and smiled at him as she left.

A few minutes later, a soft rap came to the door and Anna entered without waiting for a response. Craig was on the massage table, face down but he was not covered. He lay there in all his physical manliness, nude.

Anna swallowed hard. Finally she approached Craig and stood silent. She rubbed the palms of her hands together to warm them and then held them out over Craig. Her left hand lowered to touch between his shoulder blades. The other on his left thigh. She held still letting the energy in the room build. When she was ready, she removed an oil bottle from her belt pouch, pouring a generous amount into her palm. She replaced the bottle and let the oil dribble over his back. She began to spread it over shoulders and down his spine, over ribs. There was enough that she ran her hands along his arms and then she started.

First his arms and hands and fingers. Next his neck and shoulders. And then from the head of the bed, she leaned forward running her fingers the length of his muscular back. Her abdomen pressed gently against the top of his head.

All the time, she was gazing at his gluteus maximus, his ass muscles. She moved to the side again, by his legs. She worked both, from toes to feet to calves to thighs. A she worked him this time, she was looking at an amazing pair of balls, concealed in a tight sack. Finally she took a deep breath, patted his rump and said. "You can turn over now."

Craig rolled onto his back. Everything she had been told about him was true. Rumors among the regular girls had spread fast. His manhood lay on his stomach, reaching past his naval. It was thick and even in a semi-flaccid state, the veins were clearly defined.

She repeated, oil, chest, arms. She moved, feet, calves and thighs. All the while, staring at his cock. It would twitch spontaneously if her fingers would press a certain way or brush along his inner thigh.

She finally resolved herself. She moved to his left side. She poured out some oil and let it drip along the length of his manhood. Her right hand, flat on his abdomen, eased down until her index finger could lift the head, just a bit. She let it fall back. Slowly she lifted it again, three inches up and let it slip free, flop. When she lifted next, her fingers moved beneath it, palm up. She cradled it and slid her hand slowly along its length.

Anna wrapped her fingers around it ever so lightly. She began to stroke it very slow. She could feel it grow stiff, see it lengthen, its girth doubled and the head flared. She continued and she watched him grow a little restless.

Anna took a deep breath. She leaned over and lay her head on his stomach, her face on its side, facing it. She eased forward, closer to it as she stroked it. She was so close, Craig could feel the heat of her breath. Finally, as she tugged, the head brushed against her lips. It was all the courage Anna needed. She moved down and parted her lips, taking the fat head into her mouth.

Anna stroked it and her tongue rolled over the head and she began to bob on it. Her hand increased its tempo. Anna rose up, directly over it. She switched hands, stroking him along his full length. Her mouth taking more of him.

The fingers of her left hand traced down his thigh and then between his legs. She reached his ball sack and she cupped it, massaging it. Now breathing through her nose, she sank her mouth down onto him, forcing it into her throat passage, lodging it in her esophagus. Up to the head and back down to his pubic mound, over and over, faster and faster she sucked his cock.

Craig was grunting and lifting his ass off of the table. He grabbed for her hair. Moaning out loud. Anna knew he was set to cum and she was determined to take it, she wanted it. When the first spray hit the back of her mouth, she pulled back, her lips gripping three inches of him in her mouth and she stroked him as rapidly as she could. She milked him, swallowed him, licked him and finally she just kissed the head of it when it had no more to offer her.

When she finally let the waning cock drop, she lifted his balls and began kissing them She sucked one nut into her mouth, tongued it and the then other one. When she straighten, Craig's eyes were glazed. She ran her fingers over his muscled chest, finally touching his chin.

When he looked at her, she licked the last bit of his cum from her bottom lip. "Thanks." He said.

"Thank you." She whispered. Anna left the room, leaving him alone to get dressed. When Craig went through the lobby on his was out, Anna was nowhere to be seen.

5.Tuesday: Anna and Sara: Boston

Monday evening, Anna was on her cell phone in the employee lounge. Sara came in and poured a cup of coffee.

"Fuck." Anna said when she disconnected her call.

"Problem?" Sara asked.

"You don't want to know." Anna said.

"Oh contraire," Sara said as she sat down beside Anna at a small table. "Give." She said. The two had been friends ever since Anna started working at the massage spa.

"Lea." She said. "We were supposed to do a show tomorrow night at the 'Cherry Stem'.

"That's the lesbian bar, right?" Sara asked.

Anna nodded.

"So?" Sara added.

"She changed her mind. Says doing a girl turns her off." Anna explained,

"So why did she agree to do it?" Sara aske.

"That's what I said." Anna relied. "Fuck, I even said she didn't have to do anything. I would just do her."

Sara grinned. "So, what's it pay?" She asked.

"Five hundred each." Anna said.

"Fuck you, you're kidding." Sara said.

"Nope." Anna said.

Sara said. "I'll do it."

Anna looked at her. "No shit? Don't fuck with me."

"No shit." Said Sara. "But I don't have to do you. Right?"

Anna nodded. "Welcome to my world" She said.

Sara leaned over and kissed her cheek. "The least I can do."

At five-eight and a hundred and twenty pounds, Sara, for all her innocent looks, was not just a massage girl. And, truth known, not a lesbian. She, like many girls in such professions, enjoyed the company of another girl from time to time but the vast majority of her sexual activity was with men. And in Sara's case. Paying men. Her primary source of income was as an escort and she only worked the spa to fill the time gaps. This deal with Anna was more about her being inquisitive than anything.

At eleven Tuesday night, the two girls were in the dressing room of the 'Cherry Stim'. They were both wearing plain black silk teddies that were cut low at the top revealing much of their breasts and cut high on the thighs. They had snap closures between their legs. No shoes, bras or panties.

Tuesday night was show night. It was a way the bar used to improve mid-week business.

Anna had been performing there for a few months. "Showtime girls." Someone called from the hallway.

Anna took Sara's hand and said. "Just relax and follow my lead. I'll do everything."

"It's not the first time a girl ate my pussy you know." Sara said.

"Yea." Anna said. She smiled at Sara. "It's the first time I will eat it though."

Sara laughed and nodded.

As Anna led Sara onto the stage by the hand, the room was so dark, nothing was visible except for the round bed in the center. A bright ceiling light hung directly above it. The room was also silent. This was not a strip club with drunk men cat calling and throwing dollar bills on the stage. No, these were educated professional women who appreciated watching two young girls have erotic sex.

Anna turned Sara to face toward the audience and stood behind her. She leaned over and kissed her on her neck. Her fingers lightly traced along Sara's arms. Sara raised a hand and brushed it through Anna's hair. Anna kissed down onto her shoulder.

Anna lowered her right hand and let it trail down Sara's side. Down onto the front of her thigh and then, over her abdomen, pausing above her mound. Sara's mouth moved to Sara's other side and again, kissed along her neck and over her shoulder. This time her hand eased the strap off of her shoulder. Her right hand came up, slipping her other strap off. The top of the teddy fell forward revealing Sara's small athletic breasts.

Anna reached around Sara and cupped them, kissing her cheek, extending her tongue and licking at her ear. Sara was responding, she would moan when Anna's tongue dipped into her ear or when her fingers squeezed her tits. When Anna pressed her thumbs on Sara's nipples, Sara twisted her head, finding Anna's waiting mouth.

Anna's right hand again explored down Sara's body. When she reached her sex this time, her fingers dipped between her legs, finding the snaps and she pulled them free. As she raised her hand, her fingers brought the silk fabric along, bunching it around her middle. Sara stood there all but naked as Anna enjoyed her.

Anna began to turn Sara around, facing her, Sara's luscious ass to the audience. Anna took hold of the teddy and began easing it over Sara's head. Sara's arms went up in willing surrender. Anna tossed the garment aside. She pointed and Sara knelt and then laid down on the big round bed.

Anna reached between her own legs and unsnapped her teddy. She pulled it up and off, tossing it to where Sara's lay. She turned to look at the audience even though she couldn't see their faces. She licked her lips and smiled as she knelt down.

On her knees next to Sara, she traced her fingers along the length of her long legs and over her hips. As she eased them over Sara's ribs, Sara's hands came up and she folded them over her head. She drew her knees up, aroused and eagerly anticipating what was coming.

Anna's fingers dipped between Sara's legs as she leaned down and kissed the girl's mouth. She kissed her cheek and her chin and down her neck. She licked her collarbone and between her tits. When her lips curled around a nipple, Sara moaned. Anna flicked her tongue over it, two fingers still working Sara's pussy.

Sara was lifting her ass slightly. Anna kissed on down over her tummy and her tongue explored her abdomen. When Anna moved to between Sara's legs, Sara pressed her knees against her shoulders. She was so aroused, she was rolling her ass, willing Anna's mouth to her pussy.

She didn't have to wait any longer. Anna's mouth pressed to her sex and her tongue spread Sara's labia. She began to work her tongue along the length of Sara's sex. "Um, um, oh yea." Sara muttered.

Anna pressed the tip of her tongue into Sara's vagina gad then sent it as deep as she could. As Sara arched her back, Anna curled the tip up, pressing against her 'G' spot. Sara began to shiver. Her legs jerked wildly in the air and she rolled her head from side to side. She was gasping. "Holy shit." She cried as she began to fuck against Anna's mouth.

Anna continued to relentlessly work that treasured spot until Sara was begging for respite. Sara was soaking Anna's mouth as her climax began to wane.

Anna eventually freed the girl only to slide a hand under her thigh and roll her over onto her stomach. With her hand pressing to her abdomen, Anna helped Sara up into her knees. Her shoulders still flat on the bed, she was a delicious sight. Anna's lips returned to the girl's pussy, Sara still breathing hard from her last orgasm. With her hand between the girl's legs, Anna's thumb pressed upward on the hood of her clit. The pearl presented itself and Anna's waiting mouth captured it. Sara headed for that special place once again. She was in ecstasy. She began to shake as Anna's tongue rubbed over the tip of her nub.

Sara groaned when Anna released her clit but when it sank into her vagina, she grunted and began to pant. "Um, yea, oh fuck." She whispered. As Anna lapped at her, Sara began to lift her ass. That tongue was pushing her over the edge once more.

Anna's mouth encircled her pussy, her tongue sank into her, and as she wiggled it deep inside of the girl, Sara came again. The added pressure of Anna's thumb on her clit caused her to cream on Anna's tongue. She was helpless. Legs vibrating, head rolling around. One hand was reaching for Anna but failing to contact. She was totally controlled by the girl pleasing her and she was totally willing.

Sara's orgasm waved over her for long minutes. She knelt there letting the girl lick at her sex, sucking her juices. When Anna's amazing mouth eventually left her pussy, Sara simply rolled onto her side. Anna wiped her mouth with the back of her arm. She stood up, looking around. The overhead light began to dim as a soft respectful applause grew.

Anna leaned down and helped Sara to her feet. The two stood side by side, Anna keeping the weakened Sara upright. The appreciation from the audience continued as Anna led Sara from the stage and down the hall to the dressing room.

Inside with the door closed, Sara wrapped her arms around Anna's neck. She pulled her close and her lips found Anna's. "God you are amazing." Sara said. "I don't know how to thank you."

Anna ran her fingers through Sara's hair. She whispered to her. "Well, I'm not too busy right now." She said. "If you would like to try."

6.Wednesday: Sara and David: Boston

Sara had taken a late call from her agency at ten thirty. A regular client had arrived on a four hour delayed flight from New York. His scheduled escort was now unavailable. It was something she rarely did but the offer was eight hundred dollars for two hours. She couldn't turn it down.

She exited the elevator at the Ambassador Hotel on the tenth floor. She strolled down the wide hallway to suite 1004. She knocked softly. When the door opened, a tall athletic looking man who looked to be in his mid-forties smiled at her.

"You're not Claire." He said and then quickly added." Not that that's a bad thing."

Sara entered the large suite. "You sure?" She asked.

"Pretty sure." He replied. "David Madigan." He offered.

"Sara." She countered. "Nice view." Sara looked out a wall of glass overlooking downtown Boston and the harbor.

David looked out. "Yea, I hadn't noticed." Sara sat on the edge of his bed. A laptop was open. She turned the screen to face him. There was a porn site displayed.

"I can't imagine why." Sara said. She smiled at him.

"Yea." David said. "I thought I was going to have to rely on myself tonight."

"Well, you don't." Sara said. She was using her foot to slip off her four inch heels. She was in a little black dress that was showing off the top of her breasts and, because of the way she was sitting, nearly all of her long slender legs. Her shoes dropped to the floor.

David came forward and closed the computer. "Good for me." He said. He set the laptop on the night stand and stood in front of Sara. She reached for his belt and unbuckled it.

Sara looked up at him as she unzipped his slacks. "Just might be." She said as she fished out a growing cock that was already impressive in length and girth. She stroked him and leaned forward letting the fat head slide into her mouth.

Sara's hand cupped his fat nut sack through his pants and she licked long his shaft. "Nice cock." She whispered. David reached behind her and unzipped her dress. She looked up at him. "Eager." She smiled.

Sara stood and let the dress fall forward, she worked it over her hips. David dropped his mouth onto her breast. Sara's hand caressed his head.

When David straightened, he lowered his slacks and stepped out of them. He unbuttoned his shirt and let it fall from his shoulders. He stood before Sara in his boxers, his cock arching outward.

Sara stepped free of the dress and unhooked her half cup bra. She thumbed her panties and pealed them down, dropping them. When she eased back onto the bed, she kicked them free. She scooted over into the middle of the bed.

Stepping out of his shorts, David followed her. He was eager and horny and in need and planned no formalities. He intended to fuck this beauty, right now. Between her legs, he guided his cock to her pussy, Sara spread her legs for him as he entered her.

"Whoa, yea, you bet big boy." Sara whispered. "Let's do this." She wrapped her legs around David as he shoved his entire length into her. His pubic mound pressed against her smooth shaved sex as she groaned out loud. "Uh huh."