Full Circle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David began to fuck her. Sinking deep into her on each stroke. He had an amazing manhood that Sara was liking very much. "Yea baby." She whispered to him, encouraging him. "Give me all of it."

David slammed into her, stroking, fucking, humping. Sara was rolling her ass, taking him, loving it.

David set up a steady rapid pace that had Sara in the throes of a climax in just a few minutes. David didn't pause. He continued to fuck her right through it, which stretched it into one major orgasm. When Sara had come down from her peek, David was still fucking her but with a completely different goal in mind.

As his back muscles tightened, Sara knew what that goal was. He pressed into her. He began to pump a copious amount of his seed into her vaginal canal. Sara kept her legs wrapped around him until he had given all he had.

When Sara returned from the bathroom, David was laying on his back, his hands folded behind his head. Sara was cleaned up and dressed to leave. She sat on the edge of the bed. David handed her an extra two hundred. ""You are very good." He said. "Do you want me to remember you name next time I'm in town?"

"I'd like that." Sara said and she meant it. The meeting was just business, no real passion but pretty good sex, she thought as she closed his door. Pretty damn good she decided.

7.Thursday: David and Claire: New York

When David returned home, it was late, after midnight. Another delayed flight. He set his bags down in the entry foyer and went into the den to pour a drink. With a glass generous with Glen Levitz, he went to his bedroom and pulled his tie loose.

"Want some help?" The voice was soft and feminine. David turned to see Claire setting in an overstuffed armchair. She was wearing a spaghetti strap black top and panties, her legs curled beneath her.

David smiled at the sight of her. "Sit there." He said. With his one free hand, he managed to get the tie off and unbutton his shirt. As he began to pull the shirt from his slacks, he realized he would have to lose the drink. He came closer to her and held it out. Claire took it

She watched him undress, sipping his scotch. When he stepped free of his boxers, she could not help but admire his manhood. As many times as she had been with him, his physical appearance at forty five never ceased to amaze her.

Claire stood. She lifted the drink to his lips, tilted it, he sipped. "Are you upset that I'm here?"

"Are you missing classes?" Ge asked.

"Not right now." She offered.

"Tomorrow?" He said.

"Probably." She admitted.

David's arms were around her waist. As they eased along her ribs, he kissed her, gently passionately. Claire's fingers wrapped around his cock, the tips of her delicate fingers barely coming together to encircle it. It pulsed in her hand telegraphing his expectations.

"Did you have a nice trip?" She whispered. Her tongue slipped into his mouth.

"Yes." He said.

"Meet anyone interesting?" She asked.

"Yes." He replied. He kissed her neck, sucked at her skin and pulled her top off.

"Will you tell me about her later?" She asked.

"Don't I always?" He said. His mouth dropped to her breast and she began to breathe heavily.

"I met someone too." She whispered. "Want me to tell you about that?"

"Don't you always?" He said. He slid his hands into her panties, easing them over her hips where the dropped to the floor.

"Of course I do." She smiled at him as he picked her up and carried her to his bed. When she was prone and he lay beside her, she ran her fingers through his hair. She kissed him, sucked on his lower lip. "Where would the fun be if I didn't?"

Claire was still gripping his cock as he rolled over onto her. She drew her knees up, her legs wide apart and she guided him to her sex. "Oh God I've missed you." She whispered as the fat cock entered her. He opened her like no other man ever had. He could go so deep in her that she was constantly craving him.

David began to fuck her slowly, only using four or five inches even though Claire was already lifting her ass, trying to take him deeper. It was the feeling she was expecting, needing. He increased his tempo. Eased more cock into her. 'Please." She said. "I've waited all week"

As much as he savored fucking her, making it last, he could never deny her. He shoved and sent the huge cock deep into her. She drew her knees up as the fat head pressed against her cervix.

"Oh fuck." She whimpered. "Umm yes."

David began to fuck her in earnest. Long rapid strokes were sending her over the edge. He fucked the girl with passion as he sucked at her neck, kissed her mouth, grunted. She began to cum, he could always tell. Her ass began to rotate on his cock trying to drill it deeper even though they both knew was pressing against her absolute limits. "Oh God, yes."

When David went deep and froze there, Claire knew he was cumming too, which just made her own climax more intense. They writhed together on the bed as David pumped his potent seed into her womb. Claire bit her lip as she took it willingly.

When it had finally subsided, the two lay side by side, entwined together. "You want to hear about the girl?" David asked.

Claire smiled at him. She rolled over and opened a drawer on the night stand. When she rolled back, she handed David a tube of lube. "Isn't there something you like more than telling me about your whores? Claire turned onto her tummy and pushed a pillow under her.

David slowly spread the lube along the length of his reviving cock. He squeezed some onto his hand and he began spreading it around her anus, dipping a finger into her and then two.

David straddled her, rubbing the slick cock head along her ass crack. Claire began to lift up, wanting him.

When the fat head entered her, she gasped like she always did. She would adjust and David would fuck her the way they both enjoyed most.

"Oh fuck daddy." She cried out. When he was entering her anally, when he was using his daughter in this most obscene way; this was the only time she ever reference their true relationship.

Summary:

So as you have read, life comes full circle. All needs, all desires, and the people, finally come back to their origins. This scenario has been in my mind for some time. Please let me know if it was worth the effort. Vote, if you please, and thanks for reading.