Full Circle Ch. 03: Finding Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Syl's eyes sparkled. "Right on both counts. You know your cars."

"I've owned a few."

Syl smiled. "Now I remember. I think you had a McLaren and a Porsche?"

"Your memory is good."

"It's hard to forget your garage."

Syl noticed that Elaine's cup was already empty and got up to retrieve the coffee pot.

"So tomorrow at 10?"

"That's right. I gave them the address here. Tesla service is going to pick me up and take me to my car. They said it should take no more than an hour to get me back on the road, assuming my rim wasn't damaged."

Sylvia got up and opened a closet door to retrieve a clean bath towel.

"Go ahead and shower. Help yourself to my soap, shampoo and cream rinse. I'll leave some pajamas outside the bathroom door. Hopefully they'll fit."

Elaine took the towel from Sylvia and went into the bathroom. It was narrow, with a plastic molded shower stall on the left and the toilet and sink on the right. The bathroom was clean and neat. Elaine closed the door behind her but didn't lock it. She hung the jacket on a hook on the door, shimmied out of her cocktail dress, unhooked and shrugged off her bra and then slid her panties to the floor. Elaine was wet between her legs, and it wasn't from the exertion of the long walk. She turned on the shower, held her hand under the spray, and waited for the water to get warm. When it did, she stepped in and was immediately enveloped with a wet, warm glow. She stood there and let the hot water cascade down her back. It was a glorious feeling, as good as sex. Elaine lost track of time. She heard a knock on the door.

"You OK?" Sylvia asked through the door.

"Fine. Good." Elaine answered, grabbing the shampoo to wash her hair. She quickly finished washing her hair. When she started rubbing the bar of soap against her skin to lather it her hand wandered between her legs to relieve the dull ache she felt from being around Sylvia. Her fingers caressed the hood encasing her clit, then squeezed to expose it. Her thumb rubbed hard against the small nub until her knees were about to buckle. She stopped touching herself and braced herself against the wall of the shower. She realized where she was and scolded herself for acting like an adolescent with a schoolgirl crush. Sylvia was too young for her and that was that.

Elaine finished her shower and toweled off. She opened the bathroom door a crack and retrieved a well-loved button-up pajama top and short stretchy pajama bottoms. Elaine looked up and could see Sylvia's back as she worked in the kitchen and could smell coffee and bacon. Syl was humming "Livin' on a Prayer" while she was turning the bacon in a skillet.

Elaine closed the door and saw one of Sylvia's hairbrushes in a storage caddy attached to the back of the bathroom door. She figured Sylvia wouldn't mind if she used it. Elaine looked in the mirror as she brushed her hair. All of her make-up was gone, but even plain she felt she looked acceptable. She buttoned up the shirt, leaving the top button undone. Right before she opened the door she unbuttoned the second button, smiling to herself at her impulsiveness.

"Smells good," Elaine said, entering the kitchen area. Elaine's mug of coffee was sitting on the table in front of an empty chair. Sylvia was holding her mug as she tended the bacon. She was surprised that even without makeup and wearing her old pair of pajamas Elaine's well-scrubbed look was still sophisticated, elegant, and above all sexy.

"Figured you'd be hungry. I've got eggs and toast. You can ask for your eggs any way you want but I only know how to make scrambled."

Elaine laughed. "Scrambled it is."

The long walk did make her hungry as she had practically nothing to eat during her party. Syl pushed down the lever on the toaster and then used a fork to take the bacon out of the skillet and onto a paper towel. She then poured beaten eggs into the bacon grease. They puffed up quickly. Syl expertly moved the spatula to evenly cook the eggs. She divided them between two plates. She buttered the toast and put two strips of bacon on each plate. She handed a plate to Elaine.

"It's not much, but it's what I have," said Syl.

"It looks delicious," said Elaine, and meaning it. Sylvia freshened up both of their coffees while Elaine began eating. She tore a piece of bacon off with her teeth and chased it with a forkful of egg. It tasted better than anything she'd had at her birthday party. Elaine made quick work of her plate of food. When she looked up Syl was only half done, with a smirk on her face.

"I guess you were hungry," she said.

"I guess I was," said Elaine, surprised at her hearty appetite.

"I can make more."

"No, no. I've already eaten too much," Elaine protested.

Syl sighed. "Elaine, I'm sure you've been carefully managing your weight your entire life. Live a little. You're entitled. And for sure on this day."

"Maybe one more egg, and another piece of toast?" Elaine asked.

A smile of satisfaction crossed Syl's face. "That's the spirit."

* * *

Syl was back at the stove. She scooped a tablespoon of bacon grease into the cast iron skillet. When it started sizzling, she dropped the egg mixture in, moving it slowly with a spatula until it was soft scrambled. She studied Elaine as she moved the eggs onto Elaine's plate. Syl was used to country folk who were plain spoken and easier to read. Elaine was neither of those.

"So tell me, lady who comes into my shop in an expensive dress and shabby shoes, what are you about?"

There was so much Elaine could have said. She thought it better to keep it short and go where Syl was interested rather than volunteering too much information.

"I'm a retired businesswoman. I want to spend most of my time on my country property."

"So you own property elsewhere?"

"An apartment in Manhattan. I was on my way to the City to meet with some people to sell it when I got waylaid by that deer."

"So what was your business?"

"I'm about to sell the business to my partners. We make investments in other companies, mostly emerging ones."

"Sounds . . . interesting," Syl said, not finding the right words. Her only exposure to business was to her own. She had no idea of the scale of Elaine's business interests or her extreme wealth.

Elaine tried not to laugh. "Interesting? Not really. It's a cutthroat business."

"Then . . . then I guess I'm glad you're retiring."

"You know Syl. I really haven't had time to think about my retirement. With the birthday party and all I've been pretty busy and haven't focused on what I'll do." Elaine decided to change the subject. "You certainly look like you're focused on what you want to do."

Syl ran her hand through her thick mane of dark hair. "Yeah, I guess I do. I love what I'm doing."

Elaine finally had to find out if there was someone else. "So Syl, you must have some free time." Elaine pointed to the picture she was curious about. "Like there, it looks like you're fishing there. Is that your girlfriend?"

Syl giggled. "No, it's my sister Lenore. She's the pretty one in the family."

Elaine disagreed but said nothing. She waited for Syl to realize what she was really asking.

"Oh. You want to know if I'm seeing someone. No I'm not. I don't have time for it right now."

Syl leaned over and took a bit of the egg off Elaine's plate with her fork and ate it. "So why the fancy dress on such a chilly night?"

Elaine sighed. "In short, I'm an idiot. I wore the dress to my party tonight and wanted to wear the dress to a party I'm going to on Tuesday. I figured I'd just leave it on and wear it in the car. I was so flustered by the break-up with my girlfriend I forgot to bring the jacket I set aside for the trip. On top of that, I wore an old pair of shoes that I thought were good enough for the drive, but not good enough for walking a mile. I hope you won't think I'm an idiot."

"Of course I don't. I won't go into my list of things I wished I could have back. You're just lucky you found my station before you froze to death."

Elaine playfully swatted Syl's fork away when she tried to swipe another piece of egg.

"So you own the service station and repair shop?"

"I do. My brother is my business partner. We own it 50-50. He supplied the capital. I provide the sweat equity."

"Have you always been a mechanic?"

"Always. My two older brothers were always around cars and it rubbed off on me. This is all I've ever wanted to do."

"What's the story on the GTO?"

"I got the '67 GTO in a trade. It wasn't working when I got it and I'm pretty close to getting the restoration done."

"And I noticed a Ferrari on the lift."

"That belongs to one of my clients. She's got an impressive car collection. I'm fixing the transmission on that one."

"So you've been to my garage so you know about my cars. What do you know about me?" Elaine asked, teeing up the question she was itching to ask.

"I know that you live in a nice place and have an excellent driver in Geraldo and a well-maintained Maybach. You wear nice clothes but are absent-minded, like forgetting to bring a coat. You're a put together woman but right now you're unraveling on the edges. I think you're upset but at the same time can't take your eyes off of me. I know I'm attracted to you as well. You're pretty Elaine. You must know that."

So it was on the table. The mutual attraction. For Elaine, her life was all about control. At that moment she felt none. She was a prisoner of her emotions and knew she was careening towards Syl. Did she really mean what she said? was the question reverberating in Elaine's head. Elaine had told her it was her 50th birthday party. Would their difference in ages be an unscalable obstacle?

"For an older woman," Elaine added, casting for Syl's reaction.

"For any woman," Syl corrected.

It was exactly what Elaine wanted to hear, but her small victory gave way to another layer of questions and doubts. Was Sylvia making a pass? Was she interested? Maybe I'm not too old. But Rae. Was this Rae all over again? And why now? All of these questions raced through Elaine's mind, and at the worst possible time.

Elaine should have been focused on getting back to the City and figuring out how to rearrange a carefully orchestrated series of meetings. Elaine should have reminded herself that she had just broken a three year relationship in heart wrenching fashion. These are things Elaine should have done. But that wasn't the way she was wired.

At that moment Elaine saw Syl steal a glance at her and then she knew. She fucking knew. Not only was Syl interested in her, she was a submissive. Elaine had had many in her time. She owned a BDSM club in the City. She saw Syl bend her head forward as if she was looking over at the sink, but her eyes dipped down as she stole her glance at Elaine.

Syl got up to make another pot of coffee. Elaine watch Syl's backside as she stretched upward to retrieve a container of coffee on the top shelf of the kitchen cabinet. She was a magnificent woman, thick dark wavy hair, square jaw and a muscular body sculpted by her work as a mechanic. Even though Elaine's body had warmed in Syl's cabin, a cold chill went up her spine as she imagined Syl nude and on her knees, ready to serve.

Elaine's conscience intervened. What the fuck are you doing Elaine? Chasing pussy when the love of your life just walked out of your life? Act your fucking age.

Elaine looked at her diamond crusted watch, noting it was well past 2 a.m.

"I think I should try to catch a few hours of sleep before what's going to be a shitstorm tomorrow."

Elaine mentally patted herself on the back for being responsible. Syl leaned over to clear the table off, and in doing so gave Elaine a clear view down her shirt. Syl wasn't wearing a bra, and Elaine saw a deep valley of smooth unmarked skin between two large, firm breasts. Elaine couldn't keep herself as salacious thoughts returned to her mind. A mental image of Syl, restrained with ropes on her spanking bench, her back already reddened by a flogger, begging for more, flashed through her mind.

Fucking focus Elaine! Sometimes you're such a whore. Syl's a nice girl and doesn't deserve the likes of me.

Elaine looked over at Sylvia, but lust wasn't in her eyes.

"Can you give me a hand opening the sofa bed?"

After the bed was pulled out Elaine sucked in her breath as she watched Syl as she plumped up the pillows on the bed and turned down the comforter and sheet.

Elaine slipped in under the warm covers, surrounded by Sylvia's seductive scent.

Sylvia turned off the lights. Elaine could hear the bedsprings creak as Sylvia got into it.

"Good night Syl."

Elaine set her alarm for 9 a.m. and curled up in her sofa bed, noticing she was wet again between her legs. Her conscience may have been salved but her libido wasn't. She was so tempted to touch herself. During the tumultuous three monthlong break-up with Rae, Elaine was practically celibate. Syl seductive body stirred up Elaine's longing for sex. But with her host only a few feet away from her, sex-starved Elaine decided to let her need go unabated, drifting off to a deep sleep.

* * *

Elaine stirred in the middle of the night. Her dreams were intense and graphic, with Syl's submissive cues triggering Elaine's powerful urges to dominate her. She imagined herself standing over Syl's chiseled, muscular body, nude, bound and glistening with sweat, awaiting her next punishment. Elaine could never bring that kind of dream to a satisfying climax . Frustrated, she woke up with a swampy mess between her legs. Half asleep, she felt someone spooning against her, assuming it was Rae. Then, as her mind came into the present, she realized it was Syl.

Elaine shifted her body slightly to feel Syl's nipples rub against her back.

"Hmmm," Syl purred, though she didn't wake up.

Elaine lay still, not daring to move again until she figured out where this might be going. She knew she could have Syl if she wanted her. But she could get a submissive in New York. In fact, she'd planned on it after the broker's dinner on Tuesday. With Syl, Elaine felt a stirring more like the lust (and then love) she felt for Rae. She decided she wouldn't tell Syl about her past life as a Domme. She also decided that she wanted to see what there might be between the two of them.

Elaine rolled over from her right side to her left, so she was now facing Syl. Syl was still asleep, but it now wasn't a deep one. Elaine felt for the elastic band of Syl's panties and then wiggled her hand under Syl's loose fitting t-shirt, running her hand along Syl's abs and then under her breast, letting its weight settle between her fingers. Elaine's caresses brought Syl to a hazy awakening.

"Hello," the younger woman said dreamily.

Elaine stared into Syl's deep dark eyes. "Hello yourself."

"I'm sorry I'm in your bed. I woke up earlier and was cold. I figured you wouldn't mind if I snuggled up against you." Syl put her hand over Elaine's, keeping it on her breast. "And I guess you don't."

"When I first felt you against me I thought I was with Rae," Elaine confessed.

"I guess you'll have to settle for me."

"Settle wasn't the word I had in mind. More like want," Elaine said.

"Do you want me?" Syl asked rhetorically, wanting to hear Elaine say it out loud.

"I want you," Elaine said, running her hand across and then under the lamb soft skin of Syl's breast.

"I know," said Sylvia. "When you walked into my shop I knew I wanted you."

Elaine's head dipped lower to plant a light kiss on the top of Sylvia's breast. "I'm too old for you."

"No you're not," said Sylvia. "You're just right."

"I'm fifty."

"So you are."

"Don't you care?"

"Not if you don't. Now kiss me fifty-year-old Elaine."

They kissed, but not in the way Syl was used to. Elaine was possessive, smothering in her attention. It was clear that Elaine was in control. Elaine's hands wandered all over Syl's body, feeling the curves of her hips and the swell of her breasts. It was new sex, fresh sex, the best kind. Syl's hardened body was a joy for Elaine to explore, her fingers finally finding Syl's pussy, the lips ripe and wet. Elaine's face came close to Syl's tummy, but she stopped to see Syl's chest move with quick, shallow breaths. For Elaine, part of control was creating anticipation, and Syl was on pins and needles as she felt Elaine's hot breath on her pussy.

"Please Elaine," Syl heard herself beg. She'd never begged like that before, but somehow it felt right.

Elaine smiled in quiet satisfaction, knowing her instincts were right about Syl.

Elaine took her middle finger and inserted it ever so slowly into Syl's steaming pussy. Syl's hips undulated as Elaine's finger went deeper. Elaine could feel the wall's of Syl's pussy constrict around her finger as pulses of pleasure coursed through Syl's body.

"Yes Elaine . . . thank you . . ." Syl panted. Her breaths were short. She humped Elaine's finger to maximize its penetration. Elaine pulled her finger out, but then worked two fingers into the opening of her vagina, stretching the opening and eliciting a contented sigh from Syl.

This time Syl's vaginal walls were tight and tense as Elaine forced her fingers inside. The pleasure Syl was feeling already was more than anything she'd ever experienced.

"Fuck me Elaine . . . please."

Elaine did, but only enough to take Syl to the edge, but not over. Syl's thighs were quivering.

"Elaine . . . no . . . please . . . oh God . . ." she babbled as Elaine edged her again.

Elaine slowed her finger fucking. Syl tried again to hump Elaine's hand. Elaine pulled out. It was instinctual on her part.

"It's on my terms, isn't it Syl?"

Syl would have agreed to anything. "Yes . . . yes Elaine."

Elaine was more aggressive this time, fucking her hard with two fingers. She went right to the edge quickly. Elaine stopped.

"Why . . . why?" Syl asked, silently sobbing.

Elaine leaned closer and whispered even though there was no one else there to listen.

"Because it's better this way."

Elaine lowered her head to first smell her lover and then to suck her two fingers and taste her as well.

"Mmmm," Elaine purred at the rich, earthy taste she'd grown to love. Syl gasped as Elaine thrust her two fingers inside while sucking Syl's clit into her mouth.

"Oh God!" she cried out as the force of her orgasm forced Elaine's fingers out. Syl's hips bounced on the bed as Elaine's continued to lash Syl's clit with her tongue. Elaine thought that Syl was going to hyperventilate and pass out. Elaine didn't stop until Syl's body stilled, and the only sounds to be heard were the younger woman's heavy breathing. Both lovers rolled on their backs, trying to regain their breath and clear their heads.

Syl was stunned by the viciousness of her orgasm. It was so far beyond her past experiences, and with a woman almost twice her age. Elaine was experienced but there was something more . . . but what was it? Syl had never met anyone like Elaine, clearly intelligent, if not brilliant, articulate, elegant and a lover beyond description. But her hesitation couldn't be articulated. But whatever it was, she liked it. She liked it a lot.

Elaine knew that Syl wasn't yet self-aware of her submissiveness and thought to herself that she had a choice. She couldn't resist edging Syl. It was glorious for Elaine, washing away much of the bad taste left by Rae's departure and her unscheduled meeting between her Tesla and a family of deer. It was pure joy to watch a nubile young woman, completely unschooled and unaware of the practices Elaine knew too well, bending to the will of the tall blonde and acknowledging her submissiveness with her hard body, writhing and twisting under Elaine's ministrations.