Full Circle Ch. 03: Finding Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine looked over at Syl, who was blankly staring at the ceiling apparently lost in her own thoughts wondering exactly what had just happened. Elaine suspected that Syl was puzzled by her feelings, raw and intense, wondering why it felt so good . . . and so right. Elaine wasn't sure she wanted Syl to become her submissive. She'd never had a deep, loving relationship with a sub, not like the feelings she had for Rae. She wanted that again and already knew there was a possibility of that with Syl, and maybe even more.

Elaine was a fiend for analyzing her life to the nth degree but Syl's nude body was too much of a distraction. The allure of soul satisfying sex was too great and the dry spell with Rae over the past few months left Elaine still horny and yearning for sloppy seconds. Elaine reached over and touched Syl's well defined bicep, drawing her out of her reverie. Syl's dark eyes wandered over to Elaine, who sat up in bed and started to unbutton her borrowed pajama top.

The top fell open and the vision of Elaine's mature breasts, full and heavy, filled Syl's curious eyes.

"Touch me," Elaine said, her voice low and throaty, dripping with desire.

Syl hesitated and for one of the few times in her life she harbored self-doubt. Elaine was a well-practiced lover who clearly knew much in the ways of making love. Would her efforts be up to Elaine's standards? That doubt was short-lived. Syl, like Elaine, found the other irresistible.

Syl's hand first cupped Elaine's full, mature breast before her head dipped down to kiss the tops of each one. She slaked her thirst for Elaine by seizing a nipple in her mouth, lightly raking it between her teeth. Elaine caught herself before she said "Rae."

Syl couldn't get enough of Elaine's breasts, squeezing, licking and sucking on them until she was satiated. Elaine was a giver, not a taker, and took control again, her experienced fingers revisiting Syl's drenched cunt, gently massaging the hood around Sylvia's clit, working her new lover's slippery essence around the hard nub of flesh.

A long "ummmm" escaped the young dark haired woman's lips as Elaine's fingers worked their magic. Two of Elaine's perfectly manicured nails teased Sylvia's labia before the two fingers slid effortlessly and deeply into the sopping wet channel. Sylvia's legs opened wider, beckoning Elaine to fuck her.

"You make me so hot," Elaine whispered in Sylvia's ear as her fingers churned inside her young lover, creating a frothy foam.

"Please Elaine . . . make me cum," Sylvia panted, voicing her body's desire. The pleasure was exquisite and excruciating in its intensity.

Elaine's Domme instincts were too deeply ingrained. Sylvia's plea simply stoked Elaine's lust and her instincts to let the dark-haired beauty drink from the deep, dark waters of submission.

"Not yet sweetheart, not yet."

Elaine's slowed her finger fucking, keeping Sylvia on the knife's edge. Sylvia's body turned and twisted under Elaine's practiced touch, trying desperately to squeeze out her release. Syl resorted to begging.

"Please . . . Elaine . . . I can't take this anymore."

Elaine smiled inwardly. The pleading fanned the flames of her own desire. Her wet middle finger wandered lower, finding the perineum's thin ridged skin and massaging it. Sylvia gasped as Elaine's finger grazed against her anus.

"Oh fuck Elaine. What are you doing to me?" Sylvia demanded in a higher pitched voice. Her need overwhelmed her senses.

"Making it better," said Elaine, knowing it was true. "Much better," she assured her young lover.

She licked the end of her index finger, first rimming Syl's asshole, and then using her middle finger to push against the tiny opening in the middle of the anal ring, forcing it open, as her thumb mashed into Sylvia's clit. Sylvia howled as an orgasm ripped through her with ferocity. Her body was ablaze with ripples of pleasure. Between panting breaths she asked, "Elaine . . . who are you?"

"Hush my baby," Elaine said, cradling Syl's head in the crook of her arm. Sylvia drew a deep breath and suddenly had an overwhelming urge to fall asleep. Elaine closed her eyes, tired but content, drawing Syl close to her breast . . . and her beating heart.

* * *

The morning light coming through the sheer curtains of Sylvia's cabin awakened her. Elaine was next to her, asleep. It was strange for Sylvia to wake up with someone next to her. She could count on the fingers of one hand how many times this had happened to her in the past. She wasn't an easy or loose woman. Far from it. She'd only had two serious relationships, and sex wasn't part of it until well into the relationship, and certainly not on the night they met. But there was something different about Elaine. Sex was something that came naturally to her. She had the magnetism to make Syl want to be with her.

Sylvia propped her head on her hand as she looked at Elaine's blonde hair, carefully colored to hide the gray in it. Thoughts started running her head as she watched Elaine sleep. Who was this mysterious woman and why do I feel like she has a spell on me? Will I fall in love with her?

Elaine stirred at that moment, her eyes fluttering open, perhaps sensing that Syl was watching her.

"It's you," she said to Sylvia, her eyes adjusting to the bright sunshine.

"It's me," said Sylvia. "Not your ex-girlfriend."

Still half asleep with her head on the pillow Elaine chuckled. "I guess you won't let me live that one down, will you?"

Sylvia bounced out of bed in her skimpy pajamas. "You need to get ready to go. It's almost nine. How about I make you breakfast?"

Elaine's mindset had changed overnight. What was the rush to go to the City? She had found a good thing and she decided to run with it.

"I think I want to stay here for a bit, if you'll have me."

Syl stopped in her tracks, expressing surprise at Elaine's change of heart. "Of course I want you here. I need to rearrange a few things. I was supposed to deliver a car to a customer. If you're going to stay, how about you help me with a chore later today?"

"I can do that."

Elaine gave Sylvia a peck on the cheek. "Now about last night. There's some unfinished business."

"Business?" Sylvia asked, though she knew what Elaine wanted.

"It's my turn now," Elaine said, taking Syl's hands to the buttons of her pajama top. Syl unbuttoned each one, allowing Elaine to slowly expose her creamy white breasts to the early morning light.

"You are beautiful Elaine."

Sylvia's hand went inside Elaine's open shirt and teased her nipple. "You know I want you."

It's Rae all over again, Elaine thought, and it's ironic that I'm the one now who has no control over my emotions, my body, like the submissives I've had for so many years. Now the shoe's on the other foot. I feel powerless to resist.

Elaine shrugged her shirt off and let it drop to the floor. "You can have me."

"I want you Elaine. All of you." Syl ran her hand through Elaine's fine, blonde hair and nuzzled her neck, planting soft kisses on her shoulder and then lower to the top of Elaine's breast. Elaine reveled in the attention, a far cry from her usually distant demeanor when it came to sex with her submissives. This foreplay was a precursor to love.

Syl lightly pinched Elaine's nipple between her fingers, tugging on it to elongate it, and then licking the stretched nipple.

Elaine encouraged Syl on. "That's nice, " Elaine sighed. "Don't stop."

Syl cupped Elaine's breast, feeling its weight and fullness, then kissing and licking the other one. Syl's hand teased Elaine's belly button before wandering lower to Elaine's well-trimmed bush, the hairs dewy with desire. Syl wet her finger from Elaine's labia and smeared the clear viscous fluid on Elaine's clit.

"Oh God . . . oh yes," Elaine moaned. Her eyes were clamped tightly shut as she felt two of Syl's fingers penetrate her swampy maw.

Now the shoe was on the other foot. Syl slowed her fucking motion, keeping Elaine at a rolling boil.

"You little minx," Elaine said between panting breaths.

"It's better, isn't it Elaine?" Syl asked, taking a page out of Elaine's book.

"No," Elaine said flatly.

"Liar."

Syl forced Elaine's legs wider, lifting Elaine's knees over her shoulders to fully expose her sex to Syl's lust filled eyes. Syl's eyes weren't focused on Elaine's pussy. They were on Elaine's delicious winking brown pucker. Elaine had opened her eyes to the joy of anal play and Syl had no inhibitions about licking Elaine's delectable bottom.

"Ummmmm . . ." Elaine moaned as Syl began to rim her asshole, making slow circles around the edges before probing the center with the tip of her tongue.

"Touch me," Elaine cried out, approaching ever so close to her release.

Syl buried her tongue deep in Elaine's ass as her fingers furiously rubbed the blonde's clit.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," Elaine chanted. Her hips snapped up and her back arched, feeling as if she was strapped to a rocket. Her asshole was furiously clenching and unclenching around Syl's tongue. A gush of liquid spilled out of her pussy. Elaine's head throbbed from the intensity of her orgasm.

"That was a good turn," she said to Syl, whose cheeks bore a sheen of Elaine's wetness.

"I think that counts as two," said Syl.

Elaine's phone buzzed. The caller ID said "Tesla Service." She showed her phone to Syl, both of them naked and sweaty.

"I guess we better get cleaned up and dressed," said Syl.

"Showtime," said Elaine.

Syl gave Elaine a quick peck on the cheek.

"That's a down payment for later."

* * *

Elaine emerged from the shower with a towel around her midsection and one around her head. There were still dots of moisture on her forehead and locks of her usually perfectly coiffed hair hung loose over her face. The bathroom door was open and Syl was standing there waiting.

"I just realized I don't have a stitch to wear," Elaine declared.

"I've got that covered." Syl held forward some clothes in her hand. "Try these on. Apologies, but I haven't done laundry in a few days . . . actually it's been a couple weeks. It's what I had clean."

Elaine didn't think she'd have a difficult choice but she did. The red cocktail dress she was wearing obviously inappropriate for casual daytime wear, but Syl's offering - a faded grey Yankees t-shirt with a name on the back Elaine didn't recognize, a canary yellow Valvoline sweatshirt with oil stains on it and a pair of faded jeans was not much better.

Syl went back to getting ready while Elaine sighed and put on her bra and slipped the pinstriped t-shirt over her head. At least it fit. Syl was kind enough to include a nondescript pair of white cotton panties with the jeans. The sweatshirt was garishly bright. Dressed she exited the bathroom to an unintentional stare from Syl.

"Sorry," said the brunette, blushing. Syl almost didn't recognize Elaine wearing her beat-up clothes that were rightfully stored on the bottom of a rarely opened drawer. For Elaine, it was a huge comedown from a glamorous and outrageously expensive designer red cocktail dress.

Elaine started laughing and Syl joined in.

"I look pretty ridiculous, don't I?" Elaine asked between giggles.

"You do," said Syl. "And what does that say about me? Those are clothes that I've worn."

"No comment," said Elaine. "But you look better with them off."

Syl lifted her eyebrows in mock surprise. "I do?"

"Let's find out."

"Elaine, the Tesla repair truck will be here in ten minutes."

"Shit."

"You're such a slut," Syl said.

That comment elicited a hearty laugh from the usually reserved Elaine.

"I quit before you did," Elaine replied truthfully. She was smiling broadly as well, suddenly feeling liberated from the slow three-month break-up with Rae. The trauma of the spin-out and the cold march to Syl's service station were patched over by the discovery of a newfound playmate, and maybe soulmate.

So there Elaine stood, wearing Syl's hand me downs and looking like an escapee from a NASCAR homeless encampment, but feeling on top of the world.

* * *