All Comments on 'Full Contact'

by elsol

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story

Very nice.

Isn't it nice how martial arts helps people in every aspect of life...

Its so, um...touching??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Just a suggestion

The martial arts terms you use in the story, such as gi and dojo, are Japanese, used in martial arts like Kempo or Akido. Taekwondo is actually a Korean martial art -- the studio is called a "dojang," the uniform a "do-bak," and so on. A quick Google search for "taekwondo terminology" will give you the terms you're looking for, and add authenticity to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Squash session

My wife brought our friend Alba to the squash court.Her husband had left her,South american, she wore to play squash, skirt, pantyhose, yes pantyhose.I couldnt concentrate on the squash, just Albas pantyhosed arse.After the hour i said i would drop her back home.I asked if she had got hot playing squash,she said yes and i told her that pantyhose would make you hot, and as a joke i said they certainly made me hot.She said i know, thats why i wore them.We got to her flat,i opened the car door for her and she kept her legs open for way too long as she got out, then smiled.I followed her up the stairs,when we got into the flat she grabbed my hand and led me into the bedroom,knelt on the bed, lifted her skirt and said you know you want to.I took of my shorts,my cock standing out,lowered her pantyhose, pants and stuck my cock into her wet cunt, as she pushed back at me, all the way in her,pumping,she moaning,watching her beautiful round arse, my thumb poking at her back hole, yes, yes, do me as my cock emptied my cumm into her.I rolled off her,she pulled the pantyhose all the way off,then the pants and then pulled the pantyhose back up.She put her knees either side of my head,i could see her pantyhosed cunt and arse as she took my cock into her mouth. After sucking me,my eyes glued to her pantyhosed arse, she stopped and said now fuck my arse, i know you really like it, Linda has told me how you try to get into hers but she doesnt like it.On her back this time her legs up,pantyhose down, i guided my cock into her tight back hole.Once i was in, she just looked at me and said now fuck me big boy and i did.I drilled her arse for quite a long time,she moaned and came,i kept fucking feeling her tighten around me, then she relaxed and i really went at her until she came again this time as she clenched her hole around me i shot my second load for the night right up her tight shit chute.I rolled off her,and she snuggled up next to me telling me that anal was her favourite.I rang my wife telling her that i felt very tired and i slept with her that night, waking up with her lips around my cock, until i was hard, then she lay flat on her stomach,telling me to fuck her arse again.I pushed my cock into her hole,she sighed and i fucked her arse, her hand working her cunt until she came again making me leave whatever cummm i had left in her tight behind.I am now married to Alba.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous