All Comments on 'Full Court Press'

by LadyKaren50

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TongueAllMightyTongueAllMightyalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for writing such a great story. I can only hope that there is more for you to expound on these characters. I will be anxiously awaiting for a part 2 of "Full Court Press"!

AliceGeeAliceGeealmost 3 years ago

What an excellent beginning. Very well written and the characterization is superb, especially of Professor Shari. I look forward to the continuation of this story and further details of Paige and Jill and their relationship with their professor.

SomaSlaveSomaSlavealmost 3 years ago

Actually, I hope this is the end of the story. It's perfect as is, with the time loop and the hopeful uncertainty at the end. This story is itself a response to the writing prompt, "Probability." Brava!

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoestherealmost 3 years ago

This could be a good start. It seemed a bit to me like you wrote a shorter story and then inserted the middle afterwards. At the end they are discussing the 'gam last night' and it's been two nights. It seems like the assignment was repeated. and during the d/s there were multiple 'collapsing into a puddle'; here has to be more ways than one to describe what happened! Lot's of potential here, please don't leave it untapped, but please tighten up the story line on the way to expanding this....

Insanehippie69erInsanehippie69eralmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the storie.Really like the spanking part.Hope to see more of this in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story, and especially descriptive of the character's thoughts and desires. Very well done!!

CodlingsbyCodlingsbyalmost 3 years ago

Oh I did like this. Erotic but believable (a rare combination!)

closetbound2021closetbound2021almost 3 years ago

Well done professor, 10 out of 10. Well written and sensitive with just the right amount of erotica. I look forward to the next instalment?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLadyKaren50@LadyKaren50
I am a professional woman - college professor - who has had some really unusual experiences over the years. I love to write and have been writing more and more as time goes on and I get older. It is a way to explore experiences and fantasies and come to understand myself bette...