Full Moon Fever

Story Info
Lesbian bestie helps gay bestie bitten by a werewolf.
4.2k words
4.2
10.3k
27
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story contains sex between a gay man and a straight female. May contain language, views, and fetish, not acceptable to society and not shared by the author. Please stop reading now if this bothers you. All characters are fictional and 21 years of age for all intents and purposes. If you continue, thanks for reading and I hope to hear your constructive input.

-------

Tyler stepped out of the shower, freshly shaven for his trip out to the gay club with his friends tonight. He looked in the mirror, double checking he'd gotten every spot. He was brown hair and eyed 20 year old twink, coming it at only 5'8" and 120lbs soaking wet. His eyes moved down his abdomen to check his pubes. He'd thought he'd gotten everything, but it was hard to work around his cock. He'd been born with a nice piece, 7.5 inches when hard, but since he only bottomed kind of wasted on him. Checking his arms, he glanced at the scar on his arm. It was healing remarkably well considering how deep the bite had been.

He'd been making his way to his apartment building one night last week when he'd hear a whimpering from the alley. He'd found a large, black dog, soaked and frightened from the storm that had passed through earlier. Always a lover of animals, he'd tried to approach it to help, but it's demeanor changed suddenly, the dog growling and lunging forward. He'd screamed as it sunk its fangs in deeply before turning tail and running off. It had hurt horribly and that was a long, wasted night in the emergency room.

Now, though, you could barely tell it was there, his skin working overtime to heal the wound. Looking in the mirror again, he was satisfied with the landscaping he'd done and continued with his weekly routine before going out.

-----

Two hours later, it was close to midnight and Tyler had left his friends and was grinding against a muscular Latino man on the dance floor. He was clearly interested, his hands touching his hips and about to make a move. Suddenly, though, the colored lights seemed to blur his vision, the techno music throbbing inside his skull. Tyler's stomach started to turn, nausea hitting him like he'd been sick for days. He quickly ran to the restroom, leaving the Latino man looking bewildered, worried that he would vomit. One there, he leaned over the sink, turning on the faucet to splash some water on his face and cool down his hot skin. He was checking his pale face in the mirror when he noticed his hands hurting. He looked down to see them, but his vision blurred more until he finally blacked out.

-----

Tyler winced his eyes, the light streaming through the window finally waking him. He opened them, looking around to find he was in his apartment. He had no recollection of how he got home, his memory a blank after he remembered getting sick. He felt okay, though, so he wasn't too worried, he'd probably just drank more than he thought.

Grabbing his dick to adjust it, he found it slightly slick. He looked at it and his hand, a drying fluid coated it entirely. 'Must have had a wild night,' he thought, even if it was slightly unusual for him to even apply lube to himself, preferring to get off riding a hard cock instead.

Approaching his shower to clean himself, he caught himself in his full-length mirror. His normally smooth body had a light coating of hair on his arms and legs, even though he'd shaved it off the night before. It was really weird, but he only shrugged, stepping in the shower and grabbing his razor as he turned on the water.

------

A few weeks later, he found himself at the club again, just like he did every Saturday, feeling unwell for fourth time. It was the same routine he'd had his whole college life, despite the sickness. The only other thing different now as well, was how he looked. Ever since the first night he'd been sick, his body had been going through some changes.

He'd eventually given up on shaving his whole body, focusing on just his chest and privates, a generous layer hair covering his arms and legs, as well as the perpetual stubble on his face. He'd found he'd had a craving for red meat as well, despite being a vegetarian for the past four years of his life. It must have contributed to his expanding muscles, with him now clocking in at around 160lbs. He'd been working out more than his usually cardio at the gym to help work off some frustration from an intense increase in his sex drive. He found it helped some, but he could smell everyone at the gym, sweaty or not. The girls especially stood out among them, with him smelling their usual perfume, but also a faint hint of an aroma underneath it. He'd caught himself staring at the women for that very reason, trying to figure out where the smell was coming from. It was confusing since he'd barely looked at a woman, let alone checking their bodies out up and down.

Sometimes, though, the gym only frustrated him, making him especially horny. He'd tried using his favorite dildo, but he'd thrown it away, finding it no longer gave him pleasure to have something in his hole. Instead, he'd taken to thrusting his dick against his bed, humping it like some sort of animal until he'd cum. His balls, swollen for some reason seemed to contribute to increase of trips to the laundry room.

He'd been making out with a guy in the corner of the club, his stomach getting increasingly unsettled. He gave up when the pain became too much, opting to go for another drink at the bar. Waiting for a bartender, he played on his phone a little, not paying attention to what was around him. A woman walking by with some friends, grazed up against him and turned to apologize.

"No, it's okay-" he said, cutting himself short.

He could smell the scent on her, and his gaze lingered on her chest, his pupils dilating and his dick starting to lengthen despite not twitching once while making out with the previous man.

"Uh, excuse me..." he said under his breath, already on his way to the bathroom.

Entering a stall, he couldn't stand the pressure. He whipped out his dick, angry and red, and started furiously jerking off. It only took a couple minutes for him to shoot a huge load onto the stall door. He didn't know what was wrong with him, he hated public sex. He zipped up quickly, stumbling out of the stall, his mind dizzy from what happened. He looked into the mirror and couldn't believe what stared back at him. It was him, but his eyes were colored an amber yellow with huge, black pupils. His ears were pointed with hair covering the tips and his hands on the sink were changing, his fingers lengthening and nails extending to a point.

Freaking out, he shielded himself with his hands and rushed through the dancing crowd, out the side exit into the alley. Tripping on a crack, he looks down to see the hair on his arms thickening, coating him in a dark brown fur. His back arches, popping sounds echoing in his head, and he tries to scream, but the only thing to come out was a loud howl before he blacked out once again.

-----

Waking up at home once again, the sun already rising, he tries to recount what happened last night. The memories flash into his head, and he tried to write it off as dream, but the faint scuffing on his palms where he hit the pavement told him it had really happened.

He pulled out his phone, searching every corner of the internet for info about what had happened to him. His search didn't turn up much, only leading him to weird sites about medieval mythology and misanthropy.

His search for information was interrupted, however, by his best friend Luna, texting to see if their lunar eclipse underwear party was still on for tonight. He'd forgotten all about it with all that had happened to him. They'd made plans to get together months ago when they'd first found out about the eclipse, deciding to spend it drinking wine in their underwear and watching movies with moon in the title. He really wasn't feeling up to it, but he hadn't seen his bestie in almost a month, so he texted back an A-OK, momentarily forgetting about his search for answers.

-----

He'd just finished opening the wine when there was a knock as his door. Looking through the peephole and seeing it was his friend, he quickly opened the door.

"Luna!"

"Tyler! I feel like I haven't seen you in ages," she shouted, happily hugging him and making his eyes widen when he caught her scent.

He quickly let go, not trusting himself, and said, "Hey, let's get this party started already. The wine's open and the popcorn's made. Just go ahead and change and meet me in the bedroom."

"Great! I'll just be a minute."

He grabbed the wine and two glasses, heading to the bedroom, thankful he'd calmed down some and shucked off his clothes. He put in the DVD and hopped into bed wearing only his boxer briefs. He was about to press play when Luna walked in from the living room.

"So what movie are we watching first?" she asked, standing in the door way.

"Moonstruck-" he said, turning towards her, losing his words when he saw her. She was wearing a red lacy bra and panties that contrasted nicely with her black hair. Her B-cup breasts peeking out over the edge and the creamy, white skin of her waist making him stare.

"Ooh, sounds good. I haven't seen that in ages," she said, getting into bed with him.

They drank and talked about how bad a movie it was, but he couldn't help but sneak looks at her when she wasn't aware. She brought up his new physique, "You really have changed a lot in the past month. I mean, the body hair, and the muscles, it's like the total opposite of what you used to look like."

"Yeah, sometimes I think I'm turning into a wolf..." he chuckled, making light of his predicament.

She touched his arm, feeling the hair, "Well keep up the effort, it looks good on you." Her comment was comforting, at least something good was coming out of all this.

The movie almost finished and the sun had set long ago. She looked at the clock, "Oh crap, it won't be long now, let's go watch from the balcony."

Not waiting for him, she drags him out of bed and to his apartment's balcony with their wine. They stared out into the dark, starry sky, the full moon hanging in the sky, so close together that their elbows were touching.

She spoke up, "Hey, can I tell you a secret?"

"Yeah, what about?"

"About Sandy, well more about me."

"Of course." Sandy was her girlfriend, and a Wiccan like Luna was. She was a nice girl, but a bit jealous of their friendship at time.

"I've been wondering what it's like to be with...a man," she confessed.

"Really?" It surprised him, she'd been 100 percent gay for as long as he'd known her.

"Yeah... Sandy had told me she had once before and it got me to thinking about it. Like how it feels and stuff."

"Well...it's always been good for me," he laughed nervously, taking a sip of wine.

"Be serious. I don't think I'm bi or anything, but I'd rather know than not know if that makes sense. I'd told her about it, though, and she said no. She doesn't want me to try it with a stranger, but she doesn't want me to try it with someone I know. She's worried I'd fall in love or something," she said, sighing.

He didn't know if it was the wine, or what he'd been going through, but before he knew it, he'd opened his mouth, "What about me?"

"What about you?"

"We could try, you know. Just kissing would be fine, wouldn't it?"

"Are you serious? You'd do that for me?" she said, looking somewhat shocked.

"Yeah! I mean, we're best friends, who better to try it out with. It doesn't get safer than me." If he couldn't help her feel better, no one could.

"But what about Sandy?"

"I won't tell her if you don't. You know she's just being overprotective."

"I guess that would be ok... Sure, let's do it!" Suddenly excited, she pulls him inside to sit on the couch, both of them having forgotten about the moon.

"So how do we do this?" he wondered.

"Just kiss me, Tyler, you know how to do that."

She was right. He leaned in slowly until their lips touched, and started to kiss. He found it felt really nice, her soft lips dancing across his. Getting into it, he kisses her deeply, opening his mouth until their tongues started to touch.

She reached up to feel his chest and opening her lips long enough to say, "Touch me too."

"But what abou-" his train of thought interrupted when she grabbed his hand and placed it on her bra-covered breast, guiding him to move around. He squeezed it softly, exploring it for the first time in his life and savoring the feeling of its heft.

"I'm getting really turned on..." she breathed, sliding her hand down his chest, almost to his underwear.

Suddenly, he opened up his yellow eyes to find both his hands on her breasts, the nails starting to extend into points, the hair on his arms standing on end and his dick leaking through his underwear.

'No,' he thought, 'I can't let her see me like this!' He stopped all he was doing and ran to the bathroom, covering his face.

Shocked out of her pleasure, she ran after him, only to find the bathroom locked. "Tyler?! Are you ok?" she shouted through the heavy door.

"No, go away!" he yelled back, huddled up on the cold tile.

"What's wrong? I'm sorry if that was too much. I know you're gay, so I never should have agreed to it. We can just forge..."

"No... It's not that..."

"It's not? Then what is it? Come out and talk to me."

"I can't, I don't want to frighten you."

"What are you talking about?"

"... When I said I was changing, I really meant it..."

"Nothing you could change into could bother me. Please, just come out, I'm your best friend."

"Promise you won't scream?"

"Of course I won't."

A couple minutes passed by, and she heard the door unlock. When it opened, her mouth opened in shock. There stood Tyler, his long fingers turning into claws, his hair traveling up his abs, arms, and legs in thick, furry tufts. His eyes a deep, amber and his ears, pointed and furry, the hair extending down into his cheeks and jaw.

She'd kept her promise and didn't scream, but the shock was lingering on her face. "T-tyler? Is that you?"

"Yeah," he said, "I told you that you'd be scared."

"I'm surprised, yeah...but not scared."

"Really?" He didn't know how she couldn't be scared. It certainly scared him.

She reached out, touching his arm, feeling the soft fur. Her touch made hare on his back bristle up. She led him back to the couch, urging him to tell him how this all happened.

------

He'd told her everything from the bite to his weird reactions to women.

"Wow, it's kind of hard to believe, isn't it? But then again, the proofs right in front of me."

"Tell me about it. No way a guy's going to find me hot now," he remarked, the leg on his hand, keeping him calm and turned on at the same time.

"Maybe, but you know... I think it's actually kind of hot."

"You do?" His dick twitched in his underwear, it had been leaking the whole time he'd been changing.

"Yeah...it makes me want to...do this," she said, suddenly leaning in close rubbing his dick through the fabric.

He moaned. The touch on his cock feeling so good. He let her do this, resting his head against her, inhaling deeply. "You smell so good, so...tasty..." he said without thinking.

"It must be the pheromones. If you're a werewolf now, you can probably smell them."

"Must be..." he said, lifting his head to look at her before kissing her deeply again, the soft fur on his cheeks rubbing against hers. It felt so good to kiss her, to give in to this new side of him. It felt right, like his whole life was wrong until now and this was what he was meant for.

Eventually she broke their kiss. "I want to try more, Tyler..."

He only nodded, letting her push him back onto the couch before she pulled out his hard cock. It looked so needy, like it had been waiting for this. She placed the cut head into her mouth, sucking lightly on it like she'd practiced on her dildos. He leaned back his head, resting it on the couch, moaning as she tried her first dick. Lesbian or not, she was making him feel ways he'd never felt before, his groans slowly becoming deeper, more animistic.

She was enjoying playing with this new toy, taking more and more in her throat, eager to see what she was capable of. Eventually she reached her limit, about 6 inches down, and she could swear he'd gotten bigger since she started. She looked up at him to see him lost in pleasure, and it made her proud. She was about to get back to sucking when she saw the hair creeping up his chest, him almost fully covered in fur now, his face lengthening into a muzzle. She ran her fingers through it, feeling the softness against her.

Getting up, making him whimper from missing pleasure, she straddles his chest, her ass in his face and goes back to work on his cock. His snout grazed her panty clad ass, catching a whiff of her natural scent. His ears perk up, and he starts to drool, saliva dripping down his chin. He reached up and runs a clawed finger down the length of her panties, his sharp nails splitting them down the middle. She felt cold air on her warmth, she was too engrossed in the juicy dick in her mouth, though, to be irritated at her ruined underwear.

Suddenly, she groaned around his dick, feeling a pleasant sensation touching her lips. He'd started licking at her entrance, lapping up her juices like a dog, his new long, broad, tongue scraping across ever fold, sending her new sensations. She bobbed up and down even faster, her throat relaxing to go around the length of his dick, all the while he ate her out expertly. He seemed to know all the right nooks and crannies, even though he'd never eaten pussy before as a gay man. His tongue entered her deeper than she'd felt a tongue go before and when she moaned, his cock slipped down her throat, going down as far as it could.

She breathed through her nose, feeling the intruder almost writhe within her throat, her lips tight against something. She looked down. Besides his huge fur-covered sack, a bulge was forming at the base of his dick, preventing more of his large manhood from going into her mouth.

Regrettably needing to breathe, she pulled off his dick, spit and precum dripping from her lips. His dick was big before, but now, during his transformation, it was impressive. A knot the size of her fist had formed at the bottom, abruptly narrowing to a 2-inch width after that, the rest curving slightly outward to 2.5 inches only to come back to a narrower, rounded shape at the head. She ran her fingers up it now 10 inch length, marveling at it, never thinking such a thing could exist. It was bigger than any of her toys, but she wanted it inside of her. No...needed it.

Feeling his flat tongue against her clit, she moaned, "Tyler...please..."

He could only growl back. He sat up, roughly pushing her onto the floor. He landed on her stomach, more roughly than she'd have liked, and getting up on her knees, she looked back up at the thing that was once her best friend.

There was a loud popping sound as his spine lengthened some and his torso widening, making him tower over her. He'd fully transformed, with huge, rippling muscles covered completely in hair with dangerous looking claws and a face almost completely wolf in appearance, her juices still stuck to the fur around his snout. His giant dog-like cock thrust out from his fur, drooling precum onto the carpet continuously. He huffed and growled, his ears rising and the hair on his neck standing on end, clearly no longer under control and thinking of one thing and one thing only.

She tried to say something, but before she can, he pounces on top of her, his body enveloping her in fur. She can feel his cock against her ass cheeks, as he thrusts indiscriminately, trying to find her hole. After several attempts, he finally hits home, thrusting into her as she screams, everything except the knot entering inside her all at once. Tears streamed from her eyes, the pain unbearable, but she couldn't get away. He had her firmly pinned down, the heat from his breath touching her neck.

12