Full Moon Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pounds her mercilessly, the whole length entering her time and time again, the large knot pushing against her entrance, insistently grinding against her. The pain finally starts to give way to pleasure as the smell of their sex fills the room. She begins to moan, biting her lower lip and finding herself enjoying the pleasurable pain.

"Fuck...it's so big..." she grunts, having never been filled so much before, his huge cock taking her to places neither her toys nor her girlfriend had ever gone before. She held herself up on one arm, rubbing her clit with the other. Before she knows it, her orgasm sneaks up on her. She groans, her legs shaking as she can feel ever ridge of him go in and out. Pussy juice squelches out around his cock, coating his soft fur, and on one particularly violent thrust, he growls as his knot pops inside her.

She opens her mouth to scream again, but nothing comes out, the shock of the intrusion too much for her brain to handle. The pleasure returns, surprisingly, even greater than before, his cock head grinding against her cervix. His thrust are short and numerous, the knot no longer letting him exit her pussy.

His breathing becomes heavy as she feels another orgasm approach, her eyes roll into her head, not having had two of them so close together. No longer in her right mind and giving up to the pleasure, she yells, "Fuck...fuck me Tyler... I'm gonna cum again!"

He growls loudly, almost in response, his thrusts speeding up and turning her insides into his personal hole. He pounds into her one last time, making her head shoot upward. All she can see is the lunar eclipse in the sky outside the apartment, and she screams as he bites down into her shoulder, claiming him for himself as he begins to empty his fertile seed into her womb, breeding her like he was meant to, making her pussy overflow with his hot cum.

-----

Lune exited the tent and headed to the roaring fire to make some coffee.

She's interrupted as she hears a howl and looks out over the moonlit lake only to see a brown wolf come out from the woods, heading her way and carrying a dead rabbit in its jaws. She sighs.

"Another one? I told you I didn't like to see dead rabbits."

The wolf sat down, laying the rabbit on the ground and whined as she went back to making the coffee. She heard a few loud pops and finally looks back.

"Sorry, sometimes I just can't help myself..." said the naked man, rubbing his neck. Tyler now stood at 6'2" and over 200lbs of muscle, his whole body covered in a nice, downy hair that she couldn't get enough of.

"Why are you up anyway?" he asked.

"Oh, I got another text from Sandy, begging me to get back together with her.

"Sorry babe, I know it's annoying."

"It is, she just can't take the hint."

He came up behind her and put his hands on her waist, resting his head beside hers. "It's all good, though, since you're mine now."

"Of course," she smiled, her hand subconsciously tracing the bite mark scar on her shoulder.

"I bet I can think of something to take your mind off it." She could feel his hard dick pressing against her back already.

"Last night wasn't enough?" she giggled.

"Exactly."

"Hey, have to make the most of it until you can't anymore," he said, sliding one hand down her panties and the other across the slight bulge in her stomach.

She turned around to face him. "Alright, we better not waste the moonlight."

He smiled, his eyes turning a deep amber. "My thoughts."

12