Full Moon in Singapore

Story Info
Full moons are weird. Guy fucks Indian, Chinese, and Malay.
4.4k words
3.93
6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: As I was about to post this, I was struck by apprehension: Would you, my dear reader, think me conceited for the excess mentioning of my penis throughout this tale? Luckily, this sudden apprehension turned out to be no more than a fleeting mirage, for I realised that any scrutiny about my ego could only ever be a fabrication of another ego.

Don't let the skyscrapers and innovations fool you. The denizens of Singapore are governed, like any other modern nation, by superstitions handed down and natural laws that cannot be seen, but that you can feel if you're able to pay close enough attention. Of course, trying to observe the invisible strings that move our materialistic world is a recipe for self-doubt and strangeness. That is where I come in, or if we're committed to accuracy, is how I came.

It all began during one of my post-dinner walks in the park, when I started noticing more women making the rounds than usual. Young bespectacled girls, in fbts clearly a size too small, walking curious and energetic dogs. Flocks of middle-aged Indian expats in colourful sarees in the corners chatting loudly. Sweating Chinese MILFs brisk walking in their tight home clothes, the light of the lamps drawing passing eyes to run up and down the back of their glazed, pale legs.

As I stopped to rest on a bench, I looked up at the sky and glimpsed that distant and mysterious whiteness through a clearing in the canopy. It looked full, and was so captivating that I kept looking back at it, even with all the action transpiring on the tar tracks. Hell, the fantasies kicked in right there, and I could feel the tension in my pants as I thought about the round butts just casually sauntering around me. Oh, to follow one of these lonely women, maybe escort them to a nice secluded staircase, and really give them a workout...

I snapped out of it. Something across from me demanded my attention. An office lady was seated on the bench on the other side of the track. She was looking right at me. What can you do? I smiled, expecting little miss prim and proper to look away. That would be typical, just a young thing looking for validation. But she held my gaze and returned my smile. Then she slowly lowered her eyes to stare at the bulge that my shorts barely concealed. She bit her lip and squirmed a little, bringing her wonderfully bare knees closer together. Then she got up and toddled off, her heels click clacking. Like nothing happened.

In the old days, this would have been enough to warrant a furious jack off session, multiple open tabs of videos with lookalikes. But I had adopted a new lifestyle; not a drop of cum would I release, not unless it all went into a wet mouth, precious pussy, or tight asshole.

So instead this sad bastard went home and opened up Microsoft Office.

Every subsequent full moon brought fresh data for my spreadsheet; and I quickly began to suspect that when you start observing "natural" and "random" phenomena, the universe suddenly takes an interest in you too. Public transport and the gym were the easiest places to notice things. Women circled men like the primordial Furies, their body language daring. I overheard an Indian girl with nice big tits confiding to a friend about her "need to have a black affair."

It worked both ways, too, and I found myself getting hornier in the days leading up to a full moon. Every woman became of extreme interest to me. I could tell you about the granny who decided to go for a walk as it drizzled in a tight white singlet, no bra, and how she stopped right in front of me and stared. Or my neighbour, another granny from Malaysia, who had watched me grow up. She literally turned around and wiggled her butt at me. And I ogled, eyes roving from her flat Chinese ass to her full cloud of white hair, despite knowing that she was paying close attention. I was ready to go; I would have plunged my cock right into her, right there. I'd never remotely considered her attractive before, but there I was, nothing but quite literally a fucking animal under the blanket of every full moon.

And why shouldn't the moon exert this effect upon us? Does not the moon, in conspiring with the sun, affect the ebbing and subsiding of the tides? Have we not proven beyond a doubt that the moon's light can induce nocturnal animals to hunt, communicate, and mate?Are human beings not 50 to 60 percent water?

On the night of the 13th full moon (no, really), I bumped into Kasevi during my walk. She filled me in on her new job at Prudential as we made our rounds side-by-side. Her perfume was sweet, and made my throat dry. A good seven years younger than me, she nonetheless always had enough makeup on and expertly applied to look like she just stepped off the set of a shoot, or was heading to the best club in town. I was obviously attracted to her, and made no effort to hide my attraction, even when she was attached. But our interactions consisted more of a brother-sister dynamic. In fact, I believed she thought I was lame. But now she was bumping into me, her arms and hips brushing against mine, asking questions that forced me to look at her body more closely, such as Do you think my legs are too skinny? no seriously just look at them, my calves are like, so close to my ass--

I'd heard some wild stories, such as "the GetGo experience", and knew that recently single Kasevi might be in heat. So, looking up at the clear sky, not a cloud around, I boldly told her that it looked like it was going to rain, and suggested we go back to my place. And she actually said yes. Tell me that's not supernatural.

It didn't take long before I was pulling her hair and slapping her dusky brown buttocks as I whispered dirty little nothings into her ear, gently biting on and sucking the multiple gold studs I found there. She played right along and started begging me to cum in her mouth, but something was telling me to hold out. So I told her to lie on the carpet, and I began to drip my saliva all over her pussy, like maple syrup on pancakes. After some exquisite cunnilingus, I turned her around and slowly worked a wet finger into her anus. I can't tell you what it's like to hear a one night stand say that she's never had a finger up there, between soft slutty moans. Soon I had my entire middle finger in, and she was properly loosened up so that I could pump it with a good steady rhythm. I was expecting her to have an anal orgasm, but this seemed like wishful thinking, even with a little clitoral stimulation thrown in. Orgasm or no, she seemed to be really into it, so I relaxed and fell into the hypnotic rhythm. In and out, my slimy finger pushing, slushing in her tightest hole.

Kasevi got worked up enough that when I slipped the full length of my cock into her pussy and bottomed out she came instantly. I figured that was a good time as any for a smoke break.

"I'll give you my cum another time," I promised as I put the lighter down on the desk. As I blew a thick cloud of smoke out the window, I slapped my cock against her wagging tongue. Her ass was hidden in the recess where you stretched your legs or tucked in the chair. My good little puppy girl, all happy from her walk in the park. I stroked her head as she began to move down and lap at my balls, her aroma of sweat and strawberries mingling with that of the smoke.

*

It was 11pm, and I was on the roof enjoying another cigarette. I'd accompanied Kasevi back to her home which was a five minutes' walk from mine. I decided to stop and go up a block of apartments that was in between the two points. I liked the view from the top floor.

I went through the images in my mind as I relished the taste of my smoke: her tight blue jeans, the rouge of her eyes, the way she said my name as I plied into her, over and over and over. Her wet juices like a thousand crystals glistening on my throbbing cock. Good god.

The lift doors opened, and tiny slippered feet stepped out. It was JX. Or JJ. Everybody gave her different acronyms, and she never corrected anyone. To this day I just call her J. Like Kasevi, she was newly single, having broken up with Ethan, who was a mutual acquaintance. A slight thing with glasses, I recalled that she was maybe in her final year of studying to become a nurse. Soft-spoken, a reader with whom I'd had a very interesting chat about our desert island novels, needless to say I wouldn't have minded being a patient in her wing.

So I asked her if she would please feel my lower back, and tell me if she thought I was tense down there. Even though she wasn't a physiotherapist, she immediately assented. I felt the caress and pressing of her slim fingers, and imagined how exquisite they would feel sliding around other parts of my body. Like my shoulder blades, you perverts.

But the nerdy slut just went ahead and cupped my balls from behind.

"Oh, you're so full," in her barely audible deadpan, which I found curiously arousing. I wondered if she went gluck gluck gluck when deepthroating.

"I've been saving it," whispering back. I ran my hand up her exposed thigh, reached around her apple-shaped bottom. Then I brought my hand up to her cheek, pushed a lock of hair behind her ear, which I noticed wasn't pierced. Fuck it, data for the log.

"Ever had a chocolate cock before?"

"No." A tender moment, indeed.

"Want a taste, cutie?"

She nodded. Connecting with her gaze, I told her to get on her knees and open her mouth. I gave her a full kiss. While about Kasevi lingered the scent of freshly picked strawberries, J actually tasted like strawberries. Needs more cream. So I yanked her head back and spat a thick blob of saliva into her mouth.

Then I reached down and felt her pussy through her fbts and panties. Wet as dear old granny's tits in the rain.

I stood up and pulled down my shorts. She smiled and grabbed my ass so that she could push herself on my growing cock, which had Kasevi's juices on it. Who says only guys enjoy sloppy seconds?

"Go all the way, baby girl." I said as I stroked her hair. A flashback popped into my head, of Ethan telling me about how she'd made very romantic plans for Valentine's Day last year. Very naughty plans. An audible moan escaped my lips as I felt the smooth skin of my shaved balls nudge against her chin, resting there like the last piece of a jigsaw. A perfect fit.

"Good girl. Now I want you to hold it there."

"Mmm--"

I'm going to using this slut's throat like a five-dollar whore's pussy, I thought, quite pleased with the imagery. Her hands where now massaging my ass, her fingers peeling my cheeks open every so often. Maybe I'll turn around and command her to lodge her tongue in my asshole. For the moment, though, I was content with ramming her mouth.

My cock was fully erect now, and I could feel it plumbing the depths of her throat like an archeologist, her glands coating it with luxurious amounts of saliva. Every time I plopped out my cock long satisfying threads of goo accompanied it, spilling down her neck and getting all over her tee. I don't know who initiated the breakup, but it was good to know this delectable little piece was back on the streets, hungry and ready.

Were all young Chinese schoolgirls like this? Shit, were ALL women like this? No different from men, thinking with their pussies. Just much better at hiding it. Playing with their hair, looking at their phones, oh so busy mindlessly scrolling and basking in the free attention from guys who'd look at anything with a pulse to see if they could slide into it. Could it be that under that paper thin facade of unattainability lurked a powerful and insatiable lust within every demi-goddess on the street?

Fuck if I knew, dude. I started moving my hips, fucking her face like a broken-in fleshlight. She started glucking immediately. Good girl.

"Stand up and turn around."

I admired her shadowed body, and decided she had one too many articles of clothing. I looked behind her to the corporate building across the street. Not a light on.

"Strip."

"What?"

"You heard me. Everything off, if you want to keep playing with this."

She didn't say anything, and lowered her gaze to my cock, or the ground. Probably my cock. Slowly, she removed her top. Then her shorts and panties in one swift roll. Definitely my cock.

"Do you have a condom?" She asked, shifting in her slippers, a courtesy.

I nodded and took it out from my wallet, my last.

Her naked body, nubile and petite, cut a sharp contrast against our dingy and lightless corner. I told her to turn around and bend over. I'd fingered Kasevi's tight and virgin asshole; now I was rimming J's. What a night.

She stumped forward and spread her palms flat out on the wall. I tonguefucked her hairless little butthole, straining for her rectum. Periodically I moved my mouth along the perimeter of her pussy. Dirty girl had missed a few days of shaving down there, but I enjoy a little prickle. Returning the favour, I grazed my beard against her milky thighs and planted wet kisses. I would've kissed every naked inch of her body if we had all night.

Feeling her knees start to go weak, I raised myself up and stuck my cock in her pussy. Kasevi was skinnier, but J felt tighter. God, what it'd be like to bury my cock in this asshole, winking back at me in the dark as I slammed in and out with long strokes, revelling silently in all the dirty possibilities. Sitting on a bench, her hand tugging my cock through my shorts while we chatted like nothing was happening during one of my post-dinner walks. Let the community get to know what their sweet little girls are really like. Taking her for night drives and having our own GetGo experiences. Restraining her on my bed, spreadeagled, blindfolded and inviting friends to cum all over her. Then flipping her over and letting each raw cock sodomize her dry. Pulling on her ponytail to position her face for the camera, more great shots, her panties shoved in her mouth and covered with thick electrical tape so her screams wouldn't disturb the nice people sleeping in their comfy beds. Blind as a bat, and muffled like a whore's cries for mercy. Oh yeah.

I was getting ahead of myself, and I pulled out and removed the condom. I pushed her down to her knees just in time to spray her glasses with a full load. She started laughing, inaudibly and deadpan. When I finished I stuck my still erect cock back in her mouth and she sucked on it with so much love that I decided that maybe I wouldn't share her with anyone else after all. No, I'm keeping this miniature Chinese fucktoy for myself.

*

J lived in the block right next door, and she'd insisted on going back by herself. I commended her independence, silently suspecting that she was eager to savour the thrills of strolling back to her parents' house with my load drying up on her face. Who was I to get in the way of new experiences, especially after the events of this full moon night? The taste of J was still in my mouth. All her holes, strawberries and cream. I hoped they never left.

Spliced with this were flashbacks of Kasevi splayed out on my bed, a leg raised in a final play at shielding her chest from my horndog stare. Her head turned back towards me. Of locking with her dark, sensual eyes in which you could see the universe if you looked long enough, watching her hips gyrate, my hands cupping her tits, sucking on them, teasing circles around her areolae with tongue and finger. Her breathing, sultry and exotic, getting heavier--

I was already out the lift and walking. I hadn't even noticed. I looked up in search of the moon. Nothing. But its influence was still in the air, no questioning that. A part of me was ready to call it a night. A well-deserved shower and slumber awaited, after updating the log, of course.

And yet, I was aware of another part of me, deeper down, that wanted another go on the ride. Admitting that to myself brought about a gentle stirring in my loins, which I presumed quite happily to be my cum replenishing itself and getting ready for the next slut, wherever she was perched.

Two blocks down a feminine cough caught my attention. Turning the corner, I smelt clove and knew that it could've only been Farah.

Farah, who always spent a good two hours or more downstairs, playing games on her phone. Shrouded by the perpetual smouldering from a Sampoerna menthol. I'd approached her many times in the dead of night, horny and hoping, asking for a light. No matter how I looked at it, she struck me as a thoroughly frigid butch. She kept her eyes on her fucking screen, and when she did say something it was nothing anyone could've used to further the non-conversation. Many times I'd called out to her from a distance as I passed by, only to be brutally ignored.

No words this time, no hoping. I was going in straight up horny, with nothing but some lunar weirdness I didn't halfway understand as my invisible aid. If you can't tell, my general philosophy on life by this point was Fuck It. If the moon can get me laid a third consecutive time, I'll start a religion of moon worship.

I slithered up to Farah and stood with my legs spread, the bulge in my grey trousers obvious and within grabbing distance from her face. It was staring right at her. I lit my Marlboro with my own damn lighter and tucked it back in my pocket. I was certain that my slow fumbling had highlighted the bulge even more. Oh well. I waiting for the next moment to manifest itself.

The sequenced that followed was like a minor but surreal miracle. Farah shifted her phone to one hand, and rested the other just below what was a beer belly at the time, but is now a six pack that could compete with Dante Chen's. Basically the area where the Svadhisthana chakra is located. Thanks, full moon research!

She looked up and smiled. It was a reflex by now; I reached out and patted her head gently, stroked her slightly wavy hair which was up tight in a bun. She fucking purred and continued with her game. The palm of her manicured hand was circling my pubic bone like it was a perfectly normal thing to do, and that we did it all the time.

I knew she lived in one of the maisonettes above. Were we moments away from bonking on her parquet stairs?

I suddenly had the realisation that I'd never really had a proper look at her body before. Farah's wardrobe seemed to consist of only track pants and dry-fit tees. But before I introduced myself, I had once seen her downstairs smoking in a green kebaya, the Malay traditional outfit. Presumably after some family festivities. The kebaya was radiant, and she looked so good. Sorry, that's the best I can do. I'm typing this drunk. Gonna Hemingway this shit from here till soberness and see what sticks. Sorry, Reader. Sorry, Farah.

We ended up back in my room, where the first thing she noticed was the black satin panties on my pillow. Kasevi's. I came clean and told her I'd just fucked a friend. With protection of course, which seemed to make everything alright.

She splayed out on the bed exactly like Kasevi did only ours before. She was right: we didn't need to talk. So I replied with my body as well, I walked to the window and drew the curtains. Turning around, I began taking off my clothes, and when I reached her I had nothing on.

We began our silent play; with each article removed I pampered her body with kisses. Track pants, toes. Top, breasts and her neck.

She writhed, and I held her hands down.

She stared, and I dared to look back. It was like she was a mirror. She was seeing exactly what I was seeing. She wanted exactly what I wanted. Call it being on the same frequency or whatever. It was exhilarating, it felt like melding, it felt like tantra. It was also a Twilight Zone moment, so make of all that what you will.

She was sucking me, quietly, with a steady rhythm, with gusto. For the first time (seriously, she never stood up) I had a full view of her ass, and it was actually sizeable. Kasevi was and is the skinniest of the three, with great big Indian tits but a tiny, firm butt. J's was flat, which I liked; she was my little schoolgurlnurse, just blooming into womanhood.

12