Full Moon in Singapore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Farah had great womanly curves that traced down to her calves. Round, plush to the touch, go ahead and fill your hands. So I knew sliding into Farah's tanned pussy was going to be delicious. There was just something about the way a big booty squeezes your cock. And you can grab those bum bags tight when you're pumping and thrusting away.

With my head teasing the entrance of her cunt, I remembered I was out of condoms. Shit. I rubbed her pussy lips slow, and prepared for what I was going to say next.

"Hey, I'm out of condoms...but I have to have you. Trust me?"

"Just put it in already."

Cool. I was the Shakespeare of sex, long as a full moon shone.

In between positions, we shared cigarettes, made small talk like awkward teens, took turns going down on each other, sometimes like awkward teens, mostly like siblings who had lusted after each other for years, finally giving in. Explosive. Rabid. Animalistic. For the level of disaffection she presented to the world, I discovered that Farah had a tremendous appetite for sex. It only took a celestial object to move her to do something bout it.

Our play concluded with me blissed out against the bedframe. I'd released her bun and hair spilled every where, obscuring her face and my vision as she teased and brought me to orgasm, deep in her throat. I believe the cool kids call that a "throatpie".

As I emptied my balls, I reached for the vape pen that had been sticking out of her asshole for the past five minutes. I'd take hearty puffs and then dock it back there.

The windows were wide open, and the curtains were no longer drawn. Wouldn't have been the first time someone saw something. But that's another story, or three, or fifteen.

Whenever my eyes were actually open, they followed the swing of the pen as Farah bobbed, her slight jaw struggling to accommodate my shaft. In fact, she couldn't get to the balls. Not like J or Kasevi did. But I reckoned she just needed a little practice, and maybe a nice set of lingerie to really fire her up.

Excellent ball licker though. Leaving long coats, like coconut and olive oil, dripping down the perineum, tip of her tongue trailing after, pushing the drips towards my asshole. Rubbing her nose into my sack and taking huge audible whiffs as I jacked off with a spittleslimed hand, our juices mixed. The fingers on my other hand twisting the vape pen, angling it the way she likes. I've found the spot when she surges forward, her eyes hot with renewed lust. Telling her with my eyes to kiss the head, and her doing it. Again. And slowly back to the scrotum.

*

While nothing quite like that night ever transpired again, it's not to say my explorations under the light of a full moon ceased entirely. Things still tend to amp up during the waxing stage, with plenty of strange correspondences and repressed women crossing my path.

Kasevi eventually found a new guy, so that closed the door on any further possibilities, for now. Doesn't stop me from casually teasing her about never getting to taste my cum though.

Things are going a little more interesting with J, despite her frequently ghosting me and blaming it on a busy school/work schedule. Last week she spent a raunchy night at my place as servant girl and party favour for a couple of my close friends who were back in Singapore for a spell. I know I said I didn't want to share, but I also didn't want to fork our cash for a professional. And I was also thinking of J's education: the girl needed experience. So we had a good time catching up in between her fetching beers, sitting on the laps of guys she might never see again. If you want the full details, hit me up in the comments. That might be a story worth writing (wink).

Sadly, or not, I can't say, me and Farah went back to being disaffected passers by.

But each sighting of her is like a mystic vision now; I'm immediately transported back to our night of perfect oneness. The garden of delights tucked beneath her MOE-stipulated veil. Her dazed look, the arched back completely taken over in supple, frantic worship. Could I live out the rest of my days without another ride in her holes?

Though who knows what the next full moon might bring.

12