Full Moon Party

Story Info
Submitting, and not just once.
2.6k words
4.24
15.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: Over the next little while I am going to share some stories told to me by a girl I met in 2017 at a bar in Koh Pha-ngan, an island in the Gulf of Thailand just north of Koh Samui. Koh Pha-ngan is famous for its Full Moon Party with attracts upwards of 20,000 party-goers, sometimes more, every month. I met her in a bar on the outskirts of Thongsala, persuaded her to leave the bar and travel the length of Thailand with me from Surat Thani to Hua Hin and on to Chiang Mai. In that time, I got her to share some of her stories. These are her stories, and my understanding of them. I remain in touch with her to this day.

Full Moon Party

On the island of Koh Pha-ngan where my bar was located, there is something called the Full Moon Party, held at a place called Haad Rin. Foreigners go there in droves, as do Thai girls looking to hook up with customers. The girls flock to the island from Koh Samui, Surat Thani, some from as far away as Hua Hin. I was there one night with other girls from my bar. I was wearing the usual Full Moon Party gear: a cut-off T-shirt with no bra and a skimpy bikini bottom. There is no way I would ever have been seen in public dressed like that back home, but I was transitioning to the life of a bar girl and I didn't look out of place at all. On the way there, riding in a songthaew -- a covered pickup truck with rows of seats in the back - I found myself sitting beside an Indian fellow named Raj. This was a few weeks after I had started working in the bar, and by now I had picked up enough English to make basic conversation. When we got off the bus, my Indian friend took me by the hand, paid for my entrance fee, and that was that: I was his... and I didn't mind because he was good-looking, dark-skinned and strong. He was also sweet. I guessed his age to be mid-forties; perfect for me. What I didn't realize then but came to understand later was that Indian men come in droves to Thailand because it is very difficult, culturally, for them to casually pick up a woman like that, so for him, it must have taken a bit of courage to be so bold, and also a bit thrilling when I complied so willingly.

For those unfamiliar with Full Moon, try to imagine Haad Rin beach, a big long beach with maybe 10 or 12 big bandstand-like structures, each one blaring EDM or techno-rock or something like that, with 20,000 people or more gyrating to the music and drinking liquor concoctions served in plastic buckets. Raj and I danced and we drank, and the more we drank, the more his hands wandered. They wandered inside my cut-off T-shirt to cup my tits. They wandered down to and eventually inside my little bikini bottom. My hands wandered too, inside his swimming trunks to play with his stiffening tool. I didn't object. I sensed that he was getting hornier and hornier, and that was fine by me. So was I. I'd never been with an Indian man before. I wondered what he'd be like.

Anyone who's been to a Full Moon Party knows that rooms in the vicinity are all booked in advance and it is not easy to find a secluded part of the beach on which to fool around, but eventually he led me to a darkened area off to one side where we proceeded to start making out. It is important to understand that Thai women are traditionally very shy. We were raised in a culture that frowns on public displays of affection, and I was, until just a few weeks ago, very much a product of that culture. So it felt uncomfortable to be standing there, in the moonlit shadows, making out with a stranger from another continent... but I had been transitioning to a new bar girl culture for the past few weeks, and I did, after all, come here with the other girls to find customers and make money.

We weren't the only ones fooling around in the shadows. I could hear others. I could hear the unmistakable sound of girls getting fucked, and I was pretty sure that only the white girls were giving it away for free. As we stood there, kissing, I felt him slide his hands under my T-shirt and then start to lift it, at which point I asked a question that has been asked millions of times in Thailand, "How much you pay?" Raj responded with 1,000 Baht. I shook my head, showed him two fingers, and then gently slipped my hand into his trunks and stroked what was growing into a rather large package. He nodded. I raised my arms so he could remove my shirt. Kissing me, he then shucked off his swimming trunks and guided my hand to his stiff, uncircumcised cock. It was very dark; almost black. What would it look like when he entered me? I had never before been with an Indian man or any dark-skinned man. So far in my time at the bar, I had only been with Asian men -- two Chinese guys, and one Japanese guy -- and white-skinned guys, maybe 10, maybe 12, it was hard to keep count.

Anyway, this much was for sure, I had never held anything like this in my hands before. I judged his cock to be about 20 cm in length -- not the biggest I had seen, but more than enough for my liking -- and wider than most, uncircumcised and silky smooth. What would it feel like? And what would it look like as this dark monster slid into my tanned little Thai pussy? I knew I would soon find out. I was about to let myself get fucked -- in public - by this man and his charcoal cock. I stroked him for a while and felt him grow stiffer still. I watched his face. It was clear that he was enjoying this. I could feel pre-cum oozing from the tip of his cock and used it to coat his shaft. He seemed to like that. Nice and slow, back and forth. My goodness, he was hard. What power!

He was much taller than me, maybe 177 cm to my 160, so he dropped to his knees and took my nipples into his mouth. After a few weeks in the bar, I was used to this sensation, but still, he was skillful and I felt myself starting to get aroused. Then I felt him slowly ease my little bikini bottom off me. It fell to the ground and I stood naked before him. He knelt down a little more, lifted my leg and started licking my pussy. A lot of men won't do that with a bar girl, and I understand why, but Indian men get so few opportunities back home that they are often prepared to throw caution to the wind. So there I was, stark naked, in the moonlit shadows, being pleasured by a handsome dark-skinned foreigner. The more he licked, the more I took his head in my hands and pulled him close, seeking pleasure, seeking release.

It's a strange business, being a bar girl. There is money on offer, but there is also animalistic pleasure. Around me were the sounds of other girls in the throes of orgasm. Hearing those sounds, knowing what they meant, caused my cultural inhibitions to melt away. Soon enough, I was engulfed in my own orgasm, and despite myself, I let out a guttural moan. There was something highly erotic about doing this in public. Letting an exotic foreigner do it to me -- convincing a traditional farm girl like me to expose herself and even climax in public like this -- made it that much more exciting. I felt like such a slut.

Raj took advantage of my reverie, and my gushing pussy, to lay me down on the sand, position himself over me and slide his large dark cock all the way up inside me in one smooth motion. I was planning on asking him to wear a condom but he was already buried to the hilt. Despite his size, I had no real problem accepting his girth. Having worked at the bar for a few weeks, by now I was accustomed to having cocks inside me of all shapes and sizes. From experience, I later learned that Indian men preferred to enjoy Thai bar girls bareback... and even when they agreed put one on initially, it was common for them to pull it off halfway through the act.

Raj was skillful, and he showed unusual endurance. I felt animalistic passion building inside me. I found myself making guttural noises and grabbing his hips to pull him as deep as possible within me on each stroke. I think back to that time and try to imagine what it looked like, there in the moonlight, with me, a tiny Thai MILF, grabbing the hips of this powerful dark-skinned man from India, trying to pull him deeper into me. I soon shuddered in orgasm. He slowed down, locked eyes, gave me a chance to recover, and then he resumed his slow, steady rhythm, He would take his cock all the way out, so that the throbbing tip of it would come to rest against my clitoris. He would let it pulse there, and listen for my reaction. Then he would slide the full length of his cock, glistening with our juices, all the way inside me... and there he would grind gently against my very distended clitoris. I shuddered and came again, and then he made me come one more time, and loudly. The third time we came together. I had just earned 2,000 Baht... and I also had the seed of a foreign man inside me. I might be needing a trip to the pharmacy.

Of course, our night together didn't end there. Raj and I gathered our things and went back to the party, where we danced and drank and had fun. By then it was maybe 2 am, still early by Full Moon standards. I forget exactly how it happened, but eventually, we found ourselves dancing and drinking with a guy named Raoul from Brazil. Handsome. About my age: early thirties. Full Moon is a raucous affair, with thousands of young people, intoxicated and dirty dancing to the pulse of the music. I saw the boys exchange words, and I think Raj gave Raoul the green light, because Raoul soon became bold, grabbing me by the hips, grinding himself against me. It's not like Raoul didn't have other options. There were plenty of girls about who would have been happy to accommodate him, but it seemed that he wanted me and the prospect of what I offered, namely the prospect of a threesome. Raj seemed to be OK with it and soon got into the swing of things himself, sandwiching me between the two of them. Hands would slip inside my cut-off T-shirt, cupping my breasts, teasing my nipples. Sometimes they belonged to Raj, sometimes to Raoul, sometimes to both. They took turns kissing me. I would discretely rub their packages and they, in turn, would run their hands up my thigh to play with my pussy through the thin material of my bikini. The more we drank, the more liberties they took. Soon enough they were taking turns slipping their hands inside my bikini bottom to play with the folds of my pussy. I pretended to resist, but not too much. None of this attracted any real attention: this is standard fare between foreigners and Thai ladies like me at Full Moon.

[Editor's Note: Truth be told, the ones most likely to have sex out in the open at Full Moon are overweight white women, and while it might not be nice to say this, based on the way most of them look, the only way some of them can get 'it' is to give 'it' away to guys that have had too much to drink.]

It wasn't long before Raj whispered in my ear that they - Raoul and he - wanted to fuck me. "How much you pay?" They offered 3,000 Baht. "Together more, never do same" and I held up four fingers. They quickly agreed -- they weren't going to let this opportunity pass - and off we went to Raoul's room. He had a place just off the beach. Once inside, they lost no time peeling off my clothes. They were insatiable, touching their little Thai slut everywhere... and I revelled in it. They manoeuvred me to the shower and soaped me down. They didn't miss an inch. I took care of them too, washing Raj's stiff black cock until it stood at attention, and doing the same to Raoul's uncircumcised rod. I had never before held two cocks in my hands are the same time. Just a few short weeks ago I couldn't have imagined that I might do such a thing one day. Back home, I was an unremarkable farm girl barely able to support my family. Yet here I was, 160 cm tall, 47 kg, a thirty-something mother of three, showering naked with two strong men from foreign lands, the centre of their attention, the object of their lust. To them, I wasn't unremarkable. I was a hot Thai MILF who was willing to let them play. They wanted me.

The next thing I knew, we were on the bed, Raoul on one side of me, Raj on the other. They took turns kissing me, playing with my tits and my pussy. At one point they both had their fingers in my pussy at the same time. I could never have imagined doing that a few weeks ago. I felt so wrong, yet it felt so good. Then the fucking began, first one, and then the other, on my back, on my side, on my knees and in other positions I can't even begin to describe... and when there was a cock in my cunt, there was often also a cock in my mouth. There were orgasms, and of course, there was cum, plenty of it, in my mouth and in my pussy. I knew this was wrong too, but I had already let Raj cum inside me on the beach, so he didn't hesitate a second time. Once Raoul saw this, there was no stopping him. They both fucked me bareback, again and again... and so I had the seed of two men swirling inside me. This went on for the better part of two hours until we were all exhausted... but after a little sleep, the three of us were at it again. I didn't get back to my shop until about 4 pm that day, but in my wallet, I had 2,000 Baht from the first time with Raj, and 4,000 Baht from our threesome, and then the boys chipped in another 1,000 Baht each for our late morning romp, for a total to 8,000 Baht. On the farm, it would have taken me 40 days working under the hot sun to earn that same amount. Try to imagine what that meant to someone like me. I was making more money than I had ever before made in my life, I was doing things I had never dreamt were possible, with handsome men who I never imagined would be interested in me, and I enjoyed being the object of their desire and the source of their pleasure.