All Comments on 'Full Moon Strays Ch. 01'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
XstaticXstaticabout 18 years ago
Aaah - a new EA story arc :)...

And away we go on what already looks like a rollercoaster ride of fun (both interdimensional & intersexual). Interesting idea with the Talent and how it manifests - should be fun to see where we go from here.

Once again, EXCELLENT work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow

can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Just amazingly well done! Not just hot sex (of which there was plenty) but characters that are vivid and likable. Can't wait until you get the next chapter done. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
a great start

a great start to a soon to come great story, cant wait for the next chapter

WindWraithWindWraithabout 18 years ago
Can't wait...

Wasn't sure about the premise to start with, but it's really growing on me now. Hope you've got more chapters set up and ready to go, because I can't wait to read the rest of this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
out of the box

"Oh . . . kay," she said. "This is new."all your stories are very good but your fantasy stories are a class apart.And I do like them with a hetero angle present.

and your idea "talents" -- like a fusion of x-men ,is something that at least I have not heard before.

"Living hair . . . that's a first,"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful!

I'm so glad you didn't abandon your "Strays."

Looking forward to the rest of the series.

rgraham666rgraham666about 18 years ago
Very very nice

I loved it.

The characters are so nicely done. Believable and well drawn.

The background is fed to the reader in just the right dosage, making it easy to suspend belief.

The sex, as always, is enormously hot.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well Fuzzy one, this

is an amazingly well told and thought out story. I am seriously impressed and can't wait to read on.

MzfusionMzfusionover 17 years ago
Exquisite

I love literotica for it's commumtiy and diversity. I'm in awe of this story, the well crafted writing combined with the plot that somehow fuses with string theory and x men, wow..and again wow.

I didn't sleep last night because I had to read every chapter.

again well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
almost :)

You are making the mistake to allow the graphic descriptions of intercourse sway your control over the story line here..a lot of people enjoy those 'encounters' but, as you actually try to tell a story you shouldn't allow those peoples ideas of what is 'proper' to steer your story line.. In a good story good sex is integrated, not taking the upper hand.. Otherwise it's a wanking story and and your story line will just be the excuse for 'getting it on'.. You better make up your mind here and remember that you can't please them all.. cheers Yoron.

ebonygriotebonygriotover 15 years ago
I'm late late to this party

But I've just come across this story by trawling the top stories in Sci fi / Fantasy. Loving the characters, plot, and dialogue. I'm particularly drawn to the subtext of humour and sharp wit showing rounded and developed kin and friendships among the strays. The erotic sex scenes are blended quite well into the fabric of the social reality you're introducing us to on stages. Can't wait to read the rest of this.

loridsisiloridsisialmost 15 years ago
Slightly dissappointed

The writing is pretty good and story was also until the ending, living hair is not so new.

I remember reading X-men comics as a kid (a long time ago!) Medusa was a villainess with living hair. I'm gonna read the rest of this series, like I said the writing is pretty good and evilalpaca is my favorite writer on the site, but I wonder if Janes' hair will be as versital as Medusas? She could could pick locks, fight and even use her hair to sort of hang glide; wonder if I'll find some of that in the chapters to come.

little_piggylittle_piggyabout 13 years ago
cool!

I want my hair to do that too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Only lesbian story I like

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting

One of the best lesbian stories I'm too lesbian to read the straight sex though but I'm sure others can and enjoy it keep going very talented

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So Weird!

I love weird & different & unique. Keeps me guessing! I really love the various types of were stories but I also like to be surprised.

VorstenVorstenabout 6 years ago
Free Love

You really do like the free love commune type settings don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
be honest

You had her shave her pubes to avoid the living pubic hair conundrum.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

Fascinating story so far, surprising I haven't seen it before, it's been here forever.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Your fantasy is my joy ..... Absolutely stunning and fan writing already in first chapter catching me

River3860River3860over 1 year ago

No matter how many times I've read this chapter, the first page where we meet Jane and hear her story, still makes me tear up. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous