All Comments on 'Full Page Spread'

by Odeon

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
it burned my eyes

one is way to fucking high. Sucide is the only way out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Seriously brilliant.

Loved it 5*

DrPopeDrPopeover 11 years ago
Sensational ....

One of the best ....in a while

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

I am glad that I liked the ending, because I had gradually moved toward hating the story as I read about this sick fuck destroying his wife with his obsessions. Some people simply have a self destructive streak buried deep within and it is not his wife that has the problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You have it setup to look like scoring is enabled.

but it doesn't register. Keeps all of those nasty low votes from ruining your day, right?

Well I think your stories all suck and 1* is more than they deserve.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Very dark

I suspect that about 90 percent of Hubby's beliefs about Sweetie are HIS defense mechanisms protecting his fantasies. Her responses, then, reflect her love and submission to his darkness! Since there are no obvious brakes, his fantasies feed on themselves and escalate, to the point she burns some of the more excessive exemplars. Not quite enough of a brake for Hubby, yet!

I am not sure of purpose for the voyeur/jealousy scene, unless it is to put the final pin in his fantasy ballon. I was expecting the Boss to be behind the 'extra' session that almost torpedoed their marriage, but that session only set up the 'mistaken ID' session. The Photog earned every leg of the tripod jammed up his ass...pity it was not several photo-sessions earlier! Hubby never heard of a 'green vinyl mask!'

The writing is excellent and elicits strong reactions - mostly 'uncomfortable' on this story.

5*

OdeonOdeonover 11 years agoAuthor
Voting enabled

Last night someone dropped zero bombs on all my stories (thanks man!) so I disabled voting on all of them. In the process i accidently disabled voting on this story.

And thanks for all the feedback, it really helps!

JonTaylorJonTaylorover 11 years ago
The One Star Works Fine

Sorry. It;s not you or your technical skill as a writer. I just can't stand husbands like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't listen to these stupid haters

Good story. This was very well written and entertaining. I could grouse about the cop out at the end, but really I very much enjoyed your work. Please ignore these weirdos that hate on all loving wives stories. They're fucked in the head.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Ouch

Why did I read this?? I hate husband's like this. They are worse than lying slut wives!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent Tale

Great writing, suspenseful, emotive, hot. Well done.

rijubhairijubhaiover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Aside from a few errors which I can overlook, this was a very entertaining story with a fresh bondage theme which was adeptly handled.

I honestly felt it Beth who had succumbed to the very demons she loathed by being conditioned into living out an anti-fantasy through her husband's inadvertent machinations towards the end. The final twist was a relief and most welcome as the build-up had me gripped.

It had looked like Beth who had been built-up as a strong-willed, independent woman, had uncharacteristically capitulated to forbidden carnality and this would have certainly gone against the portrayal of her character. Some authors are guilty of tainting heroines with potential by "writing off" of their credibility. So, I was glad to see she managed to retain her dignity by not crossing the line she and hubby had drawn for themselves.

kakashi524kakashi524over 11 years ago
Loved it for the most part

Well, the story was really erotica and I gave it a 5 even though I wasn't happy with all of it. The scene with the dynamite just blew me away hehe, but I would really have liked it more if the photographer had a couple more photo session with Beth before the husband realized something was wrong.

A user here commented that Beth submissive responses were due to his husband's dark desires which she tried to fulfill. And a little more of that submissiveness at the hands of the photographer would have been better.

It might be because the scene where the husband is spying the photographer, his friend with the woman he thought was Beth, was so "long". And by long I mean with so much sex that made me feel like Beth's starring role in the story felt small sex-wise.

Anyways, great read and will read it again in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
VERY Hot!

Big WOW! That was scorching hot erotica. Big props to you for writing an elegant, erotic, and devilishly hot story! Well done, and I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great plot elements

Hard to read in some parts due to lack of clarity from perspective but overall a grade A effort, 5*

SigintSigintalmost 10 years ago
First I Read Your Last Offering...

Now I've read your first. Vast growth. Could've done without this one. Thanks for showing everybody's got to start somewhere. Runith? Bowing 747? Press 200 even? I suppose you could, but wouldn't 205 be a whole lot easier?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You are just so ...

LA ... in a kind of hipster but too straight for Echo Park so we moved to Hancock Park ...kinda way.

I must have missed this when it came out.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sublime

loved the twisted nature of the plot ,

adored the final unexpected twist at the end.

Author captured the Angst and other emotions in full force.

dificult story to read, at times it became overwhelming.

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
on meth?

This was like 3 or 4 different stories jumbled -- and jumbled again. Heck, it was like reading a (Long) novel by a schizophrenic. Too dang tough and long to follow.

anirban_y2k7anirban_y2k7over 8 years ago
story from the girls side

would like to see a part written from the girl's side.how it all started..what was she feeling when she was fucked by the photographer for the first time,.how the hate turned into lust,why did she go back? ..with your talent in writing you would make it a great story to read

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

loved the conclusion, but hated the buildup. Five stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago

There were some very vivid scenes in this story. Quality writing.

pokemon300pokemon300over 8 years ago
good stuff

This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Just love your style.Keep 'em coming, you have a big fan here.

norcal62norcal62over 7 years ago
High school level writing.

The reasons for the negative votes are justified. Hubby is an immature jerk.

newtype2525newtype2525over 7 years ago
I have to say that this story was amazing!

It did tend to wander off course but it was HOT as hell and would love to read more stories like this one! Thanks!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If......

....it had been his wife then he would only have himself to blame, however I am a little bewildered that she did not ring and ask him if he had commissioned another shoot and if so considering her reaction to the first why she had done it anyway.

JJ

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Intense!

This thing smoldered and then exploded in a firestorm. Even the ending didn't douse any of the flames. We got to imagine Beth being hammered in the studio- it doesn't matter that it wasn't really her. It's easy to give five stars for this. A five is hardly enough, in fact.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 6 years ago
stupid ending

so the guy assaults two men with a weapon and gets off because he has a good lawyer. Not going to happen. #1 TK

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is great

But it would be better if the girl at the end WAS Beth. I'd love to see the build up scene of Beth being pressured into fucking those two guys

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
two scenes posing nude with men

Beth had two scenes posing nude with men still fully clothed, the second far more sexual. Would have loved for her to take the initial and in whispered conversation invite the one she likes more to a friend’s apartment. And for the logic of the story, maybe her husband has previously talked about how the idea of wife watching is a big fantasy which has appealed to him for a long time, but she up to this point has resisted the idea.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 3 years ago
You remain depraved

And I remain grateful. This is some twisted shit and I really enjoyed reading it.

Thanks again!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

This was very weird but good too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

They're both dumb, oh and the author included so that makes them three

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Voyeur husband and hotwife equals cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

didn't care for it. I don't know why she would take the dynamite up her ass if it wasn't her thing nor would I see why he didn't tell her that Brad did that on his own. So what if SHE did it and feels like a sap. I mean even if it was what he hoped for if she was against it she could have said no. And why would he bash in the guys head if it wasn't beth? He saw the jacket but I am certain he knew soon enough it was not beth. And of course the lawyer shit where he gets away... not going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Inevitable - what hubby witnessed on the screen as well as heard, may have been someone else's wife. But it inevitably remains, with her green jacket being right there in the computer room - not the studio - and her reaction to hubby's phone calls - his wife had already performed that same debased act of cheating and submission to Brad and likely both Marines from the shoot. On the night before. And before hubby had come home. She may be sticking with him temporarily for his new wealth, but bet your bottom dollar she is no longer his reserved, submissive wife. She's become everybody's fuck-slut and is doing anyone who asks. Especially his boss.

Hubby's not just a fucked-over loser; he's a stupid, blind sap.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostra8 months ago

This writer can.... write. Pictures with words, and he fills the gaps, the tiny spaces, with much more than words. When "long-winded" is good, I can abide even the longest of winds. I will even risk the lee shore. 5+++/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOdeon@Odeon
“Deep Down Inside” is up! This story started off as a novel length rewrite of the very first story I’d submitted to Lit. And while there are still some similarities, DDI quickly became its own thing. The last batch of chapters were a bit more rushed than the rest and might ...