All Comments on 'Full Rigor Pt. 01'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JeepsterdJeepsterdabout 2 years ago

Sweet setup! Love some of the scenarios she desires to do! First the Agriculture dept is always a favorite ! Walk in a free woman and leave on a leash a slave!

mul717ud35mul717ud35about 2 years ago

Love the concept and can't wait to see where it goes. The possibility of the husband being used for a year too opens up all sorts of possibilities even if it's just in theory.

johnnuttalljohnnuttallabout 2 years ago

Carl's stories are always so well written. I'm going to enjoy Michelle's journey.

cradulichcradulichabout 2 years ago

Loved the story. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

NnnelsonNnnelsonabout 2 years ago

This woman has it bad. I cannot even imagine her going through with this after talking to Nikki.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I do love Carl's stories which are well thought out and some are repeat reads. I like that there are real considerations, thoughts, and consequences that could happen. Imagine a woman that wants to be a real slave with all of the benefits (?) but will she be a FINO or a real slave. How will her life become if she is pimped out to many men but does not like it afterall? How will she take to being whipped as I have not read about that yet. Her husband may not be able to help her or will she really be ok with that possibility? Let's see where this goes. I am hoping for a good happy ending but....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous