Full Rigor Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next ten days, I was Mistress Laura's slave maid--which started with wearing a VERY revealing caricature of a maid's outfit. I spent the day cleaning, doing laundry, and cooking, conscious that both Laura and Dan might access their home cameras that could watch my every movement. Dan usually said "hello" when he first saw me for the day, then ignored me because we were both slightly embarrassed by the situation. Mistress Laura gave me my instructions on a daily basis, and also allowed me SOME relief from the unrequited arousal of being a transvestite maid wearing collar, dress, makeup, and chastity belt. Once, she unlocked my belt at bedtime and allowed me to jerk off, so long as I re-installed the restraint once I had finished. And another time, when her husband was out of town overnight, she dominated me in a thrilling way--she had me strip down to lingerie and thigh-high stockings, after which I was to tie my ankles together and wait for her. After a LONG delay while my heart beat furiously, my new owner came in and almost casually secured my ankles to the foot of the bed, cuffed my wrists to the head, and then removed that chastity belt! With no sign of modesty, she stripped down and displayed her VERY attractive body in front of her helpless slave, after which she straddled my head, facing my feet, and ordered me to lick her pussy while her mouth engulfed my fantastically-excited cock. I struggled to keep my mind off THAT sensation and instead focused on using my tongue and lips to service her.

I must have succeeded, because she first came on my face, then reversed her position, straddled my groin, and mounted me fully in a single thrust! Now I REALLY had to distract myself to avoid climaxing immediately! It was surreal to see such a beautiful, dominant woman bobbing up and down on me, smiling as her rather prominent breasts swayed steadily. My face must have displayed the strain I was under, because she suddenly addressed me like a faithful dog, "Goood Boy, Rikki. Go ahead, come!" She didn't have to tell me twice, that's for certain.

Afterwards, as that magnificent body pressed fully against my restrained form, she explained that Dan had agreed to her using me like that but only when I was a very docile, obedient slave. I love my wife, but at that moment I resolved to do everything Mistress Laura wanted exactly as she wished, in hopes of earning another use like that!

Of course, on the rare occasions when I even hesitated to obey, she was quick to spank me or otherwise discipline me. Once, that meant tying me spread open across the back of a sofa, spanking my cheeks until they ached, and then, using only a small amount of lubricant, stuffing a very large dildo up my butt and ordering me to hold it in. I stayed there, with my stuffed rear end on full display through their front window, until after Master Dan came home for the evening--at which point HE spanked me again once he heard the minor thing I had failed to do. Several of the spanks landed on the protruding end of that dildo, driving it even farther into me. This treatment was humiliating, painful . . . and thrilling! My owner (just thinking that such a confident woman OWNED--or at least had leased--me was its own thrill) didn't release me until bedtime, and I knew without asking that it would be some time before my chastity belt would come off again.

The second weekend I was her property, Mistress Laura had me dress in nondescript slacks, blouse, and flats, then took me shopping for clothes. Although I tried to remain deferential, it was fun to do something normal (if you can call trying on women's clothing "normal"), almost as if we were two girlfriends. She insisted on buying me at least seven business-appropriate outfits, most with skirts rather than pants, so that I would be ready to work in her law firm. Then we went to lunch and it was really enjoyable to have such a mundane event while we just talked. A few people stared at my collar, but no one suspected the secret under my skirt.

Next, however, I had to appear in public as her slave paralegal. Gulp.

(To be continued)