All Comments on 'Full Scholarship'

by es_larsson

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Killer story. Very hot! I hope there is more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fun story! I hope there will be more chapters. But I think the timeline could have been stretched out a bit. A full semester of being Arthur's "girl" and the occasional encounter with Adrian would butter our protagonist up really well.

freyafertilityfreyafertilityabout 3 years ago

I positively LOVED this story. So hot. I wish such a thing would happen to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Marry me!!

Cora93Cora93about 3 years ago

oh my god, amazing, I hoe there's more x

AVVVETAVVVETabout 3 years ago

I didn't expect this to be so horrifying. I had expected some sort of satisfying conclusion.

RustyRoverRustyRoverabout 3 years ago

Looking forward to Part 2. great Read.

AlbedoGrimoireAlbedoGrimoireabout 3 years ago

Amazing story I’m really looking forward to reading more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing. Update Soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Omg that was so hot, I can’t wait to read more!

CumAddictAveryCumAddictAveryabout 3 years ago

Very talented author!

goodlorigoodloriabout 3 years ago

Pleeeese keep th story going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really hope you will continue the story, it was so damn HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My only critique is that there's not more. Please continue this story! It was perfect! I love how he loves it despite fighting it. I want his friend from the beginning to see him. To be supportive, but clearly also turned on by it. I want to see the guy who came in his throat gain free access to his dorm to use him at any time. I want to see Eric loose himself as the campus slut. I want the girl in his class to make fun of him. For his parents to find out about him in shock and his dad to secretly get turned on by him, but be so confuse about his feelings that he exprasses it in frustrated spanking anger that turns into angry sex. There's so much more potential for this story!

Jimmy6029Jimmy6029almost 3 years ago

Awesome read, can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please please please! I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Do go on

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

amazing- my fav author now

Mukul10Mukul10over 2 years ago

Great story ... Love to see it continued

momshornybearmomshornybearover 2 years ago

Wow fantastic!! Very hot and exciting. Almost rubbed my cock raw from stroking so much as I was reading. I want to be Arthur and have a sissy like her as my toy......... but I also want to be that sissy slut for Arthur

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow oh wow!! Yes! Love this story! Hope it continues!

TorbjornsonTorbjornsonover 2 years ago

It’d be so hot if Eric found out that Kiera was also a guy that was being blackmailed into being a girl. I’ll bet they’d join forces and create a little femboy militia and get all the horny frat boys to do their bidding and get enough dirt on their professor to be set for life. (Just a thought.)

cdtiffany26cdtiffany26over 2 years ago

Great story. I wish I was Eric!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have several complaints about this story, and they arent about the sex. This is a completely coersive situation, An older professor, a man of considerable power over a youn naive student, tricks him into becoming a sex worker, via a phony website that he contructed. Sure the kid consented to that, but it was still manipulation. Then the prof tricks him with the fake chastity cage key (guys, as an older man whose junk is on the wane, please listen to me, never allow anyone, and i mean anyone, to cage you cock. It your most precious commodity). Next the prof blackmails the kid into transgenderism, or at least crossdressing, then he forces the kid to take his cock in the ass, thats rape, blackmailed into sex is rape. This is not sexy to me at all. I dont get off on someones nonconsensual suffering. Mainly it angers me. I read trans stories in part, because they are usually about gentle and mutual love. Next time please put a warning on these stories or post in noncon. I wish there was a continuation where Eric has a friend or relative in the mob. Eric did this person a huge favor one time and the friend/ relative told Eric to make a call if he was ever in a jam. Eric thinks on it, he liked the sex but is resentful and scared of the professor. Eric is not a violent or vengeful person, but after a few panic filled nights, he makes a phone call, hes embarrassed, but he comes clean to his friend about his predicament. The next day the professor is not in class. After a scary couple of hours in with some rather large men in an old warehouse, the professor decides its in his best interest to compensate Eric for his trouble, quietly resign and leave town pronto. Sure the prof had to cough up 500 grand from his savings, but he got to keep his balls. In case the pof gets any ideas about fucking with Eric again, they give him a nice broken leg to remember them by. Scared shitless, the prof beats it out of town. Eric never saw any of the money, but he figured he wouldnt. Hes now free to explore his newfound kinks without being raped or coerced, There I just made the story better, at least for me. I know this comment is a bit ridiculous, but i really dont like rape stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved the storymaybe some more w/more teachers in on it maybe even the janitoal people to keep in line tie her up to her bed sometimes w/a coller on her nick

Dani_does_DallasDani_does_Dallasalmost 2 years ago

I did really enjoy this, but felt it would have been better spread across a longer time frame, nobody is taking a dildo for the first time without some discomfort, and even a regular one is going to leave you sore for a few days that first time (speaking from experience lol).

With a bit more time between the stages it would have given Eric more time to adapt and it not be so forced, although I appreciate some get off on that, it isn't for me so much. Looking forward to see where you take it though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot. Idk why but these stories about femboys and tgirls make me harder than diamonds. Wth can I find one? Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my god. This is my new favorite story.

SissyTaraSissyTaraabout 1 year ago

Absolutely great story. I loved it.💕

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMi10 months ago

Amazing story🤩🤩🤩🤩. Definitely need more please😍😍😍😍😍

4Leather4Leather8 months ago

Just a little push will change you life. Loved it please next chapter.

Kathryn65Kathryn656 months ago

There has to be more please , this was a Norty read but , it really is just a starter .

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420about 4 hours ago

That was freaking sexy and fun and damn I want a sissy to play with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous