All Comments on 'Full Service Pt. 01'

by deepinleftfield

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean40911 months ago

Incredibly hot!!!! Needs another chapter and perhaps a segue to invest!!!

Jaydean409Jaydean40911 months ago

Incest!! Damn autocorrect!!!!

TwentysevenTwentyseven11 months ago

Oh well, since it's your first time you're off the hook.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sometimes you do get what you wish for. If she wasn't getting any from her husband, why would she ever let him know about her sure thing for free gas.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hope her husband Jeff is getting some on the side. No redeeming quality of your MC.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Next time the slut will go back for both John and Rob.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer11 months ago

I nice, simple, story. Something that is never planned for but circumstances, erotic buildup and general horniness, can leave many of us "vulnerable" to a wild session.

Oh, being pedantic, please learn the difference between "your", "you are" and its abbreviation "you're". Many, many times you get it wrong. eg "Your so hard", should be "You're so hard".

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yay! Another cheating cunt with all this free time who should get a damn job instead of fucking around on her husband who busts his ass to support his family.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

needs for the hubby to drive down to the gas station and remove this guy's limbs, as well as his cuck, preferably with a slighyly dull chain saw, while he's wide awake to enjoy it fully, then go home and stuff it up her cheating cunt on full throttle.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

wow

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Full service gas station. Gas, oil, and the cheating bitch can get laid.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Part 1? So of course the hubby is fucking around too, started it first no doubt. And the wife gets knocked up, but that's NBFD anymore, right? And the plot is another shallow tepid distant marriage going down the crapper due to lack of interest. OK, sure, why not? It reads like No One has anything to lose from this marriage being thrown away, so throw away. So far its boring.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So she now is a fully fledged skank whore and she has cucked her husband, no talk about love or friendship or companionship with her husband just moans and groans about not getting fucked enough and not getting off being fucked. So it begs the question why is this a skank married to a dud?

OOAAOOAA10 months ago

HOT story!!!! Well done!!

Andyman99Andyman9910 months ago

I like this story very much. Has potential for many more chapters. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yea, agree with some comments, I liked this story, very hot. I think though, it needs to continue. Wife pregnant? Husband got vasectomy and didn’t tell wife. Gas attendant brags.....unknowingly to husband; lots of scenarios for more chapters.

RTR10RTR1010 months ago

After the way the husband's phone was brought to our attention, I thought the wife would go into the bedroom & hear it ring, still in the bathrobe pocket, & find evidence of his cheating.

unclemerv77unclemerv779 months ago

Loved it, can't wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Chapter 2, pretty please? 🥺

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

When's the part 2 coming, dude??

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Ch 02 🤲

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeepinleftfield@deepinleftfield
I've always been interested in expressing myself through writing. Unfortunately, I'm not an English major or someone with a vast writing history, so this is a trial-and-error experience. I do this in my spare time, so stories come out when they do; I'm not on any schedule. I d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Pam Series Info