Full Service Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning Ma'am," said a young man, appearing from the far aisle. "Can I help you with anything?"

He was six-foot-one, maybe two hundred pounds, early to mid-twenties. He had brownish hair, brown eyes, and a muscular build and wore a work shirt and shorts similar in color to the attendant's uniform, but his name tag said "John." I have to admit, he was pretty good-looking.

"I'm filling up my car, and I'd like a bottle of water," I said, looking around for the water section.

"That's over there, Ma'am," he said, pointing to the far aisle. "You look familiar. Do you live at one of the lake houses?"

"Yes," I answered, turning toward the coolers. "We bought a house up here about a year ago, so we have been in and out of town. It's a nice break from the city."

I strolled past John, turned down the same row he had come out of, and past some boxes on the floor from the restocking he was doing. I opened the chiller, retrieved a bottle, and twisted the cap off. Taking a mouthful and swallowing as the door automatically closed, I turned to walk back toward the front, but John had followed me to where he was previously working, and we collided.

"Oh, shit!" I gasped.

The water bottle flew out of my hands, bouncing between us for a few seconds as we both tried to grab it, unsuccessfully. It splashed around and then landed on the floor, half empty.

"Oh, Jesus, I'm sorry!" I exclaimed, taken aback by what had just happened.

"No, no, that's my fault. I should have waited until you finished. Not much space here, you know?"

He stepped back a foot or two, looking down at the floor and then up at me. The bottle lay on the floor, a small pool of water around it. There was water on the glass, and my face and shirt were wet in several places, as were John's. I could see the lace of my bra through the white tank top around my left boob.

Then, we both began laughing.

My eyes moved back up, and I noticed John looking away quickly. I felt a strange sensation coursing through my body. It only lasted a moment and then disappeared just as quickly. Was he looking at my chest? The idea aroused me.

"Come here. Let me get you something to dry off with," John said, turning and walking toward the office.

I followed him to the dingy off-white office door, which was already ajar a couple of inches. John pushed it open, flicking on a light switch as we entered. It was a small space, maybe eight by ten, with a desk in the back, several piles of papers on the top, and a chair in one corner. John found a box of disposable blue shop towels on one of the shelves and pulled a few out. Turning to face me and extending his hand with one of the pale blue towels, I took it. I dabbed my face to get the few drops that had landed there while John did the same, then attempted to dry the larger wet areas.

The first was an inch-wide streak across my stomach extending toward my shorts. I blotted it for a few seconds, then wiped to get what water I could out before moving up to the only other spot big enough to warrant drying, the upper left of my chest.

It had an area of about three inches wide by five or six inches, running diagonally across my left boob. After several seconds of rubbing the towel back and forth, I felt my nipple hardening through my bra. My movement slowed, completing another half-speed pass, then stopped altogether as I remembered where I was. Lifting my head slowly, I glanced up at John. His eyes were transfixed on my chest, and he didn't look away this time. The sensation returned, like electricity running through my body. Then he raised his head slightly, and our eyes met.

"I'd better get going," I said quickly, my voice faltering. "How...how much for the gas?"

John reached out and wrapped his arms around me, pulled me close to him, and kissed me. It was only a brief kiss; it caught me off guard. I dropped the towel in my hand. Our lips parted, eyes still locked on one another.

"I'm sorry, ma'am," he said, looking away. "I shouldn't have done that."

My mind raced. I didn't know what to think or say. It was wrong, but I fantasized about this kind of scenario a hundred times. Now it was there for the taking, or so it seemed. I just needed to take the next step to make it come true.

A second or two of silence passed, wrestling with the choice in front of me. Then, I threw my arms around John and pressed my lips to his. Now the aggressor, I thrust my tongue into his mouth and intertwined it with his as we continued our passionate embrace. John spun me around a hundred eighty degrees so my back was to the desk. He extended his foot and kicked the office door shut. His hands move to my sides, grasping my shirt, attempting to pull it up. I lifted my arms, signaling my permission, and he pulled back, breaking our kiss, tugging the top up and over my head.

This was all happening so fast. What was I doing? How far would this go? I was conflicted. My brain was in a tug-of-war with my body, and so far, my body was winning.

We engaged in another deep kiss, our tongues dancing with our newfound lust. I felt John's hands move up my back, stopping to unhook my bra. The clasp undone, he pulled the bra off and threw it on the floor. John lowered his head and ran his tongue across my right nipple while grabbing the left breast with his hand. He kneaded it while pinching the nipple, his mouth simultaneously working its counterpart.

"Oh, Jesus, that feels good," I moaned as he continued to suck me, nibbling lightly on my nub, adding to the pleasure.

John moved his hands to my belt buckle. The moment of truth had arrived. I hadn't had sex with anyone but my husband in over twenty-five years, and twenty-three of those were married. Deep down, I knew that streak would end today, and in a way, I welcomed it.

We said nothing as he continued fumbling with my belt, and I did not attempt to hinder him. Once loosened, my shorts fell to the floor, leaving me in only white lace panties.

John abandoned my boob, returning his lips to my mouth and kissing me again. I felt his hand moving down between my legs, a finger grazing the slit of my now-wet pussy through my underwear. He slid it back and forth several times, moving up to my clit at the end of each pass. Then, moving in with his other hand, he took hold of my panties on either side and pulled them down, letting them fall onto the shorts and exposing my bush. I stepped free of my clothes, now fully complicit.

"You don't shave. I like that," John said, noticing the blonde triangle of hair between my legs.

His hand returned to my pussy, a finger slipping inside. He began to finger me slowly, his mouth returning to my nipple.

"Oh, that feels so good," I cooed, his finger moving further and further inside my now wet pussy with each thrust. "Oh, God, do I need this."

I saw the bulge in his shorts and was eager to unleash what lay beneath. My hands moved to his belt and began to undo it as he continued to finger-bang me, adding a second finger to the first. The belt released, and his pants slid down his legs to the ground. The outline of his now hard cock was straining against his briefs, its size now becoming more apparent.

John stood up, withdrawing his fingers from me, leaned forward, and brushed the papers off the desk, scattering them on the floor. He pulled his shirt over his head and threw it on the floor. Then, placing a hand under each armpit, he picked me up and sat me on the edge of the desk. John pulled his underwear down, his dick springing forth, revealing his shaved public area, something I had never seen before. His cock, now fully erect and parallel to the ground, must have been at least eight inches long. I grasped it but couldn't get my hand around it. It was bigger than Jeff's, a lot bigger.

Then, my wedding ring came into view. It was a reminder, maybe, one last chance to repent before breaking a vow that lasted over two decades. In that respect, it failed. Seeing my wedding ring-clad hand on another man's cock turned me on even more. There was no more questioning what was about to happen. I was about to fuck this young gas station employee. There was just one more hurdle.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked, stroking and squeezing his cock gently.

Jeff and I had sex so infrequently that we used condoms, and I had gone off birth control. I had never really liked how I felt when I was on it, so at the first opportunity, I stopped it.

"No, I don't. Do we need one? I'm clean," he replied.

I looked down at the head of his cock, now wet with precum, as I caressed it, my wedding ring glinting in the faint office light. I could always blow him. I doubt he'd complain. I could always let him fuck me, and when he got close, blow him till he came or just tell him to shoot it all over me.

"I want to feel you inside of me. Fuck me," I purred, making eye contact once again. I'd figure the rest out on the fly.

I maintained my hold on his cock as he moved closer, lining it up with my entrance. I rubbed the head back and forth on my lips and clit, and a soft moan escaped his lips.

"Mmmm, your so hard," I whispered.

"Your so fucking wet; this turns you on, doesn't it?"

I reached behind him with my free hand and pulled him into me, letting go of his cock with my other hand. I felt the turgid head parting my outer lips as he entered me. I lay back on the desk, placing my hands on my tits and squeezing them as he tried to slide his cock deeper. He withdrew a little, then drove back in, repeating the motion several times as his pace built, his cock buried deeper and deeper with each stroke. I could feel it stretch me to limits I had never reached with my husband. It was easily an inch or two longer and considerably thicker. The feeling from it was amazing, and he still hadn't got it inside me entirely.

"Oooh, Jesus, that's big. Take it easy," I said, finally feeling the largeness of his member as it made slow but steady progress on its journey into me.

"You like me fucking your tight-ass pussy?" John said, his speed now increasing. "You like the way my dick feels inside your married cunt?"

Between our brief conversation and the wedding ring, it was obvious to him I was married. John didn't have trouble fucking a married woman. The way he talked to me, he seemed to savor taking what belonged to another man.

"Oh, yes, I want you to fuck me! Ohh, that's it. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. God, your cock feels so good," I panted, the pleasure beginning to build, the cock diving deeper and deeper with each stroke.

He withdrew completely, then plunged it back in, this time to the hilt. I thought he was going to split me in two.

"Jesus, that's so.... so big. Oh, fuck me!"

"Is my cock bigger than your husband's?" John asked as he continued to pump away at my soaking wet pussy.

"Yes, God, yes, it's fucking huge," I said hissed, looking at his cock as he pistoned in and out of me. It was such a turn-on to see this magnificent dick, glistening with the combination of our juices, disappearing and reappearing. I continued to massage my tits, tweaking my nipples as my orgasm approached. We had been fucking for just over a minute.

He continued to slide his dick in and out of my slit, slower than faster, varying his pace and driving me wild. I gripped him with my cunt, as I writhed on his slick cock. Seconds flew by as I grabbed his hips, pulling him into me. He leaned over and kissed me again, thrusting his tongue into my mouth as he continued fucking me. He broke our kiss, and we stared into each other's eyes.

"Ohhh! Oh yes, oh, oh. Harder, oh yes, harder! I'm going to cum soon!" I announced. "Tell me when you are going to cum!" I added, so I could let him know to pull out.

He lifted himself back up, and his pace increased, ramming himself into me with renewed purpose. I moved my free hand to my waiting pussy and rubbed my clit. Another twenty seconds went by.

"Ohhhh, Yes, yes, Yes, fuck me, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," I cried out loud, unable to contain myself any longer. "That's it, baby, deeper; I want it all."

The orgasm took hold, and my mind was awash with ecstasy. His cock plunged in and out of me, my hips thrusting to meet each stroke. Thrashing from side to side, breasts heaving as my back arched, I continued to work my clit with one hand while the other now gripped the side of the desktop. I'd never cum like this. This was far better than any of my imagined fantasies; it was real.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming," John yelled, his cock throbbing, bringing me back to reality.

In total disarray, before I could say a word, he shot the first hot jet of semen into my unprotected womb.

"Oh, fuck, Oh, shit!" was all that came out, realizing the situation but unable to convey any real disapproval, their true meaning lost among the moaning. I had forgotten what it felt like to have a man cum inside me. Another burst, and then another quickly followed it. It was too late to say anything now; what was done was done. He pumped for another few seconds, emptying the remainder of his seed deep into my now cum soaked box, his member slick with our mutual wetness as he slowed to a halt.

The whole thing had taken under three minutes. My husband could fuck me for twenty and not accomplish what just happened.

"Jesus, that was unreal. You are unbelievable," John said, trying to catch his breath as he pulled out of me.

John.....that was amazing," I said, still beaming from the screwing I had just received. "I hope no one came in the store and heard us. This might be hard to explain."

He walked over to the peephole in the office door and looked, still naked, his shrinking prick glistening with our juices. The head oozed a drop of cum, which fell harmlessly to the floor. Just as harmless, I hoped, as the load he shot into me just a minute before.

"The coast is clear," he said, turning back around. "Can I ask you a question?"

I sat up, looking for my clothes on the floor.

"Sure," I said, the sex now over, reality and maybe a tinge of guilt starting to set in.

"Why would a man leave a wife like you alone?"

I laughed a little, standing up to gather my clothes and get dressed.

"That's very sweet of you," I said, taking the compliment. "My husband had to return to the city for some business. He'll be back tomorrow. I do need to ask you something too."

"Sure, fire away," John replied.

"Can we keep this between the two of us? This isn't something that I normally do. The first time, truth be told," I confessed, quickly pulling on my panties before his cum began to run out.

"Oh, don't worry. Your husband will never find out. I'm sure we will both make sure of that."

I continued to get dressed, putting on my bra, shorts, and top. I didn't want to linger any longer than necessary. The pump attendant was probably wondering where I was by now. John put on his shirt, underwear, and shorts, then fastened his belt. Our dressing complete, I moved toward the door.

"One more thing," John began. "You never told me your name."

I smiled, turning my head.

"Pam. My name is Pam."

"Well, Pam. The gas is on me. You have a nice day now," nodding his approval and waving goodbye.

"Thank you, John," I replied, opening the office door and walking out of the store to my car, where the pump attendant was waiting.

"She's good, Rob," John yelled from the doorway. "All paid up."

"You have a nice day, Ma'am,' Rob said with a grin.

"Thank you, you too."

I climbed in and started the engine. Rob pushed the car door shut, and I drove away toward the house.

12