Full Service Salon Pt. 02

Story Info
Tory teaches a bitchy client a lesson with David's help.
3.7k words
4.7
7.3k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I honestly never planned on a second part to Full Service Salon, but yesterday a mess of ideas popped into my head and I knew I had to write one. And to make it even better, this is my first story with a female sub, so new ground being broken. Hope you all enjoy it!

**************

She was running late.

Betty Hopper hated running late.

But a meeting had run long, and she rushed out as fast as she could. She cursed her co-workers for this- she'd had an appointment and everything, and now it was too late. All she wanted was a haircut, and now she'd need to wait lord knows how long to get another one.

She was cursing her bad luck when she noticed it. The lights were still on, and the red neon letters of the sign were like a beacon in the night. 'Full Service Salon'.

The fact that a salon- any salon, would be open this late, was a godsend, and she practically fish-tailed into the parking lot. She just hoped they weren't in the middle of closing up.

At any other time, the name would have turned her off- something about the words 'Full Service' conjured up some rather disgusting thoughts in her mind, but from the outside, everything looked on the up and up. She half-expected it to be a brothel in disguise, but it honestly seemed like just another salon.

Betty suppressed a smile when the door opened, and though the place seemed more or less empty, she spotted a woman in the back in a chair, although from where she stood it was hard to see just what she was doing there.

The sound of the little bell above the door seemed to interrupt whatever it was, and the woman rose from her seat and turned toward the source of the sound. She saw Betty standing there and smiled, then walked behind a nearby curtain. Betty heard the sound of water, assumed the woman had been taking a break and was now washing up, and waited somewhat impatiently for her to come to the front.

She knew she shouldn't feel that way- after all, the place was open, but her lingering anger towards the rest of her day seemed to seep in even now, and she had to fight to keep calm.

The woman eventually arrived, and though she was happily straight, even Betty had to admit, the woman was gorgeous. Plenty of women she'd met at her usual salon were attractive to be sure, but this one was in a whole other league.

"Hi there," the woman began, "but we're closed for the evening."

Betty cursed under her breath. She'd known it was too good to be true.

Still, she was already there, and she was in a bad mood, so what happened next was almost inevitable. "The door was open, and you're still here. That tells me you're still open."

The woman sighed. "I forgot to lock up, and I'm still here because I need to clean up. I could pencil you in for tomorrow and-"

"I don't have time tomorrow," Betty said through gritted teeth. "Some of us have real jobs and don't have time to mess around."

She didn't know why she'd said it that way, but it was too late to do anything about it.

If the hairdresser was offended by her choice of words, she didn't show it. In fact, she smiled. "Okay. Just this once, I think I can squeeze you in. I'm Tory."

Betty nodded. "Betty. Let's get this over with then."

She followed Tory to the back where she was surprised to see they weren't alone. A man- a few years younger than her from the looks of him, was sitting in another chair with a pair of headphones in, lost in his own little world.

As if she'd known she'd seen him, Tory answered the question Betty hadn't had the chance to ask. "That's David. He helps me clean up a few nights a week. Don't worry, he won't bother us at all."

Betty rolled her eyes. She doubted the man was here for that. Odds were her original idea about this place had been true to some extent, and this man was someone Tory was screwing. She would be sure to report this place when she was finished, but first, she may as well get her hair taken care of.

Taking a seat, she watched Tory prepare the washing station.

"I always start with a hair wash. I hope you don't mind?"

Betty did mind, but she decided not to say anything about it. If nothing else, that would mean Tory's hands would be clean when she started, and that was good enough for her.

Tory moved the chair over to the station and Betty leaned her head back into the sink. The warm water washed over her, and she had to admit, after the day she'd had, it felt nice. Really nice. Even more so when Tory began lathering up her hands with shampoo and got to work on Betty's shoulder-length do.

In all the years she'd gone to her regular salon, Betty had never had a wash like this. Tory's fingers felt like they were everywhere. "That feels amazing..." she said.

"You look like you could use a little extra relaxation. Do you mind if I put on some music?"

Betty didn't really care, given her head felt amazing and they had barely gotten started. "Not at all."

Tory smiled. "ALEXA, Tory playlist five."

The music began, and when it did, Betty relaxed even more. It wasn't her kind of music at all, but it had a soothing beat that she hadn't realized she needed. Something about it made her feel good.

Tory smiled. It had been a while since she'd used this playlist, but after the way Betty had acted upon her arrival, it seemed right. She was going to relax alright, but Tory had bigger plans for the woman.

While Betty relaxed, Tory looked over at David and nodded. Even in his stupor, her slave was aware of her- in fact, that was all he was aware of. That was how she liked it.

Before her unexpected client had arrived, Tory had been keeping the poor boy busy. He'd been sucking and licking at her clit like a man possessed, mindless and obedient and all hers. It had been four months since his first appointment, and in that time there had been countless others like it.

Oh, they all started out the same- just before closing he would arrive, Tory would bring him to her station, and start washing his hair. Once they had the place to themselves her playlist would begin and the relaxing subliminals would worm their way deeper into his ever-pliable mind. Then, once he was deep enough, she would continue his enslavement.

Tory broke him down further and further each time, so that soon the moment his cute little ass touched her chair, he was putty in her hands. She trained him- to rub her feet, to eat her out, to clean up the salon while she rested, whatever she wanted. And she made sure to tease him, to edge him, so that when she was finished David was so wound-up, so desperate, that he would practically explode when she slipped her gloved hands up his shaft.

She had washed his brain and cock so often that she was certain he was completely and utterly devoted to her. Both so nice and clean and enslaved for her. It was amazing.

But more than that, Tory had trained him to obey without a word. She could nod or wink or snap her fingers and he would do exactly what she had programmed him to do. It made this far easier and meant she could have a little fun without anyone else being aware.

Which was what she had in mind for him right now.

She started a second wash of Betty's hair, allowing for the music to break her down to a point where she would be of use to Tory. She seemed like the type to have far more resistance than David'd had, but she'd break eventually. They all did when Tory was through with them.

"You know Betty, if you'd like, I'm sure David wouldn't mind giving you a foot rub. You seem like you might need one."

If she'd been thinking clearly, Betty would have said no. She didn't like having her feet touched in the slightest, least of all by complete strangers. But she wasn't thinking clearly anymore- the feeling of Tory's fingers in her hair and the music filling the little alcove fogging up her normally sharp senses. "I don't mind..." she said, nearly slurring her words as she did.

Tory nodded to David, and he rose from his chair, removed his headphones and approached the chair. Then she motioned to the ground, and her devoted slave dropped to his knees and gently removed Betty's heels.

The feeling of her feet being freed from those tight shoes was nothing compared to what came after it. David's fingers begin to slowly rub circles along her aching soles, and mixed with the feeling of Tory's fingers in her hair and along her scalp, Betty felt like she was in Heaven.

"He's... he's really good at that," she managed to say, her eyes closed but a smile all over her face.

"He should be," Tory replied with a grin, "He's had plenty of practice on me."

Somehow, the idea of David rubbing Tory's feet seemed right. As if her previous worries of some scandalous activities occurring here after hours had melted away, replaced instead by thoughts of devotion. David's devotion to Tory.

Something that sounded good to Betty.

After a few minutes more, Tory finished up the second wash and moved Betty's chair back to her station. David stopped his foot massage only for a moment, getting right back to it the moment the chair had reached its new destination.

"Now then Betty, your hair is so nice and clean now. So clean.."

"Yeees," Betty said. "So clean..." Her voice was fading, as if she were half-asleep. She was, in a way, though much closer to being in a trance than taking a nap. She didn't even feel the need to tell Tory what kind of cut she wanted- she simply lay there and let the other woman have her way.

Tory started snipping at her hair, all the while David continued rubbing her feet. Though she had never thought about it before, it felt really good to have them massaged in such a way. So good, in fact, that she was starting to get wet.

Unbeknownst to her, however, it wasn't all David's doing.

This particular playlist of Tory's wasn't just geared toward women, it was also made to act as a sort of audio foreplay. The subliminals were running through Betty's brain and sending signals down her body, making it feel as if her nipples were being toyed with, her neck was being kissed, and countless other things were happening while David rubbed her feet and Tory cut her hair.

A wet spot could already be seen in the front of her suit pants, and Tory giggled as she continued cutting. This was going to be so much fun, but she had to wait. No point in rushing things if she didn't have to.

Betty had no idea how long she was sitting there, how long Tory had been cutting or how long David had been rubbing. She was scarcely aware of anything right now save for the undeniable feeling of warmth in her pussy. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been this horny, let alone anything else. A moan escaped her lips, and though she couldn't see it, Tory smiled wickedly.

"Betty my dear," she began, her soft voice barely a whisper beneath the pounding beats of the music, "I'm just about finished with your hair, but I think you need a little more help, don't you? You want the 'full service..."

Any thought she may have had about the meaning behind that name, let alone any disgust she might have had concerning it, was all gone. Betty didn't care what they did here after hours, right now she just knew she wanted it. "Yeesss..."

Tory snapped her fingers, and David stopped his assault on Betty's feet, much to the woman's dismay. Then he slipped off Betty's pants as Tory unbuttoned her top and undid her bra. Betty's large, pert breasts spilled out, and the sight of her hard nipples told Tory the signals were doing their job

Betty didn't as much as utter a word against this. She was so far gone now, Tory doubted the other woman even noticed.

Before they continued, Tory went over to the drawer and slipped on her yellow rubber gloves. Although it would be a little different than it had been with David, she knew they would still be of use for what she had in mind.

Then, with another nod, Tory sent David back to his knees, his eyes level with Betty's damp, glistening panties. As he pulled them to the side and leaned forward, Tory's gloved hands reached down and started to rub the other woman's hard nipples, massaging and fondling her breasts like she was kneading bread.

The dual sensation of cool rubber fingers on her breasts and David's tongue penetrating her already wet pussy was almost too much for Betty, and her fingers gripped at the arms of the chair for dear life. She'd never felt anything like this before, and she wasn't sure she ever wanted it to stop.

And it wouldn't. Not until Tory wanted it to.

You see, there was one other difference between this playlist and the one she used on David. This one had a much crueller aspect to it. While it made Betty's body feel like it was being aroused on all fronts, it was also signaling her brain not to let her climax. No matter what David's tongue was doing- and right now, it was doing quite a bit, sucking her clit and licking along the lips of her pussy, no matter what Tory's gloved hands were doing- which was making her tits feel incredible, Betty could not orgasm.

And she wanted to. So very badly.

Tory smiled as she watched Betty's expression change from one of utter pleasure to one of growing discomfort. Good. The other woman had been a right bitch when she'd come in, and now she was paying the price. Had she not mouthed off like she had, Tory might've been more lenient. But not anymore. Now she was determined to make the woman suffer.

Moans slipped out of Betty's mouth, her hands wishing to hold David's head in place or to join Tory's own but unable to do either. All she could do was sit there and take it, the seemingly endless devouring of her now-swollen clit, and the slow, aching tease of her tits. It was almost unbearable.

"Something wrong Betty?" Tory asked with a smile and forced herself not to laugh at the look on Betty's face. "Don't like the 'full service'?"

Betty groaned... "Fuck... fuck.." No other words followed, her brain unable to think of anything through the wall of twisted pleasure closing in on her.

David's tongue plunged deeper, and Betty practically screamed as it licked its way along, but still, she was denied. The confident, somewhat arrogant woman who had walked in earlier was not little more than a blubbering mess, and Tory still wasn't going to let her finish.

"Please..." Betty moaned through heavy breaths. "Please..."

"Please what?" Tory asked, slowing down her gloved massage on Betty's tits. She wanted to see just how well the subliminals in this playlist had done their job, and all she needed to hear were two words.

Words Betty almost cried out. "Please, Mistress!"

That was it. Unlike with David, this playlist placed the title in the victims' heads, so that once they spoke it aloud it would reinforce the idea that they had chosen to say it, to give it. Cruel, somewhat malicious? Certainly, but some people deserved such a thing.

Tory returned to her gloved assault on Betty's tits, fondling her hard nipples between the cool rubber fingers. The woman was quivering in her chair, and though she would love to have kept going a little longer, it was getting late.

"Please..." Betty begged, her eyes shut and her mind empty of everything save the subliminals pumping into her and the pleasure her body was overrun with. "Please Mistress, I'll do anything...."

"Anything?" Tory said with a smirk.

"Anything..." Betty moaned, every inch of her racked with denied pleasure. "Please let me cum..."

Tory tapped her foot, and immediately, David ceased eating the other woman out. "You will leave an exuberant tip, and you will come back here regularly for trims and... treatments..."

"Yesss...." Betty moaned, tears forming in her eyes. "I will obey."

"Obey who?" This wasn't needed, but Tory was having far too much fun.

"Obey Mistress Tory."

With another tap of her foot, David got back to work. "ALEXA, Tory playlist six."

The music changed, in more ways than one. Unlike the previous one, this one was sudden, immediate, and the subliminals in it were essentially the audio equivalent of slowly opening a tap. It would take a few moments before the previous signals were overtaken, but those were all Tory needed. "Your hair is so nice and clean, and so is your mind... All those mean, nasty thoughts you had about this place, the things you said about me, they are all down in your dirty little cunt... And now we're going to wash it out. Make your pussy all squeaky clean and empty of everything except pleasure..."

Tory's hands started rubbing and kneading Betty's tits faster as David's tongue lapped her pussy like a starving puppy.

"Such a naughty bitch you were Betty, but not anymore... Now you're going to be a sweet, docile plaything for Mistress, aren't you? A nice, brainwashed dolly for me to play with..."

Betty moaned, her pleasure clouded mind accepting each and every word spoken into it. Yes, she would be a sweet plaything for Mistress Tory. She would leave a large tip and come back again and again for trims and treatments. She would be nice and clean and empty...

Her breathing started to get heavier and her hands gripped the arms of the chair so hard she thought they would crush them as the edging David and Tory had put her through reached its peak.

"You can feel it now, can't you Betty? All those nasty things and words and thoughts are down in your pussy, just begging to be released. To be washed by Mistress Tory. You want that, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress," she begged, "I want that so badly!"

Pinching her nipples between gloved fingers, Tory grinned. "Cum Betty, cum your brains out for your Mistress!"

The command rang out in Betty's mind as she cried out, the signals finally turning and the sensations coursing through her body heading for one, undeniable end. Her pussy erupted, squirting waves upon waves of cum out and all over David's waiting face and mouth. Her body continued to shiver as more and more flowed out, the pleasure cascading over her like a typhoon and washing away everything save for her desire to serve Mistress Tory. To feel this pleasure again.

Eventually, it stopped, and Betty collapsed in the chair, drained and exhausted and enslaved. Tory tapped her foot and David rose, his face drenched in Betty's juices. He looked so happy, so mindless, so adorable, but Tory didn't want him to have too much of another woman's cum all over him. That was reserved for her.

With a nod, she brought him over to her, and she gently rubbed Betty's cum off his face and into her gloved hands. Then, grinning cruelly, she rubbed it into the other woman's face, making sure it was all massaged in like facial cream. She'd never know about it, but doing so made Tory smile.

"Now then slave," Tory began as David mindlessly washed his face and returned to his chair, putting the headphones back on and allowing Tory's playlist to wash back over him. "I'm going to clean you up a little and when I'm finished, you'll wave up feeling happy and refreshed. And you will come back here every week, won't you?"

In her current state, Betty could do little more than say two words. "Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl," Tory said, then cleaned off her gloves and grabbed a rag. Wetting it, she washed Betty's glistening skin up and slid her clothes back on. That taken care of, she pushed the chair back to the sink and washed her hair one more time, both to get it clean again as well as to allow the subliminals to finish up their devilish work.

Once she was done, Tory looked down at the other woman and chuckled. She'd been overdue for a new girl plaything, and now she had one. "Wake up time Betty."

Betty yawned, her eyes opening slowly and her mind trying to recall where she was and why. It took a second but the memories returned, and she had to admit, she felt amazing. She'd barely even noticed the time passing, so good at her job was Tory. "Sorry about that. Guess I was more exhausted than I thought."

12