Full Service Salon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tory smiled. "Don't worry about it. Hope you like the cut, and I also added a facial special free of charge."

The other woman nodded- her face did feel different, and the haircut looked lovely in the mirror. Tory was a whiz. "Thank you, I love it."

Then she stood up, followed Tory to the front desk and paid for the cut, leaving an almost fifty-percent tip as well. For service like this, how could she not?

"Do you mind if I come back for a trim in a week or so?" She asked, feeling somewhat sheepish given how she'd acted earlier.

"Not at all. I'll pencil you in, same time next week" Tory replied, then watched Betty walk out with a smile before locking the door.

She'd need to figure out some fun new things to try with her new toy. But in the meantime, David still had work to do. After all, he'd only given her three orgasms before they were so rudely interrupted, and that just wouldn't do.

12