All Comments on 'Full Sissy'

by Nils Huim

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
not bad but a bit scattered

this story had lots of promise but got lost in the scattered writing. Jumped all over the place. The basis -- a sissy CD cuckhold husband who sucks cock and gets fucked -- is great. That is especially right with me because that's exactly what I want to be (I'm a sissy, a CD, a husband, I suck cock, I get fucked, but my wife doesn't know & therefore I'm not a cuckhold, at least not yet). I wish my wife would find out about me and then decide that if I want to suck cock and get fucked by men then she would do the same (with other men, not me). Then I'd become a cuckhold. She would even bring her male lovers home and I'd watch them fuck her - she would moan and smile at me while he's inside her. Then she'd make me lick his cum out of her cunt while he got behind me and fucked my man-pussy deep and hard. She'd be loving it the whole time -- and so would I.

Please continue and tell the next chapters like my fantasy which I wrote about in this comment. Then it would get 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cute ending

"Sorry, dear. Not now. I'm reading."

Rather erratic story but enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like the ending too

I like the ending too: she's horny, she wants cock... even if it is her sissy husband's cock. But he pretends to read instead, not interested in her pussy. No cock for her! And that's how it is: when a guy discovers cock suddenly his wife's/girlfriend's, etc. cunt no longer holds the same appeal...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Couldn't finish reading.

You keep loosing me in your writting. I love cuckold stories but ur style is not reader friendly. Try to write simpler.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 6 years ago
You have a style all your own

"Some...Cava? Yes!"

The boy's cute nose wrinkled. "Is that like...fish eggs or something?"

- I've dated this guy. More than once.

From this line, I got lost: "Oh darling!" he shouted, as his anal virginity went by the boards. It was enough to make a guy, a girl, fall instantly in love, sort of. "Are you healthy?"

I lost who was speaking, and then things got a touch tangled, but I appreciated the snapshot style you were aiming for. Nice work.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago

Interesting story just not my thing.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 5 years ago
second comment

This was an excellent story. A line that really hit hard with me is:

"You're not becoming a woman, Clay," she declared, flatly. "You're becoming a sissy. You're going...Full Sissy on me. I can see it happening before my eyes."

This is what i wish my wife would say to me. I love cross-dressing but I don't want a sex change. I just want to be a "sissy" who sucks cock, gets fucked, and acts so feminine to please all my male lovers. My wife watching would be fantastic. Maybe I should suggest this present for my next birthday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous