Fuller House - Cruising for Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Jackson has an interesting time on a Caribbean Cruise.
5.7k words
4.52
6.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,239 Followers

AN: While I writing Fuller House: Stranded (coming soon) I thought about creating an encounter on the ship between two of the characters while they were still on the ship. The problem with this is that it threw off the timeline of my story and not wanting to rework things as some of it was already written I decided to create an alternate version of the story with the same characters.

I hope you will enjoy this tale and keep an eye out for the primary tale.

~ Wednesday, May 19th, 2021 19:02 hrs ~

"You have got to be kidding me!" Daniella Delgado yells in frustration at the poor young woman behind the guest relations desk.

It was day 5 of the two week cruise and Daniella was fit to be tied to say the least.

Daniella was a very striking woman standing at 5 feet 7 inches tall. She looks very young despite the fact she recently turned 40. She has a very voluptuous figure inherited from her very beautiful Columbian ancestry. Jackson has heard many rumblings that Miss D could be actress Sofia Vergara's twin sister (her body double for sure) Daniella is a teacher at Bayview High School in San Francisco California and is part of the History/World Civilization department. She specifically teaches Juniors and Seniors US History. This is the first "special" vacation she has taken since she graduated college at 22. After a nice trip to Jamaica, she went to work on her Master's Degree right away. Her goal was to get her Doctorate before she was 43. She probably could have gotten it by 40 but she had a few major family issues come up that stalled her progress on her master's. Speaking of family the other thing she inherited from them (besides her voluptuous figure) was their fiery tempers.

"I'm sorry miss... but we are completely booked. I'm sure something will open up when we reach the first port, but until then there is nothing I can do." The young woman stated in a panicked tone. This was the part of the job she truly hated. Apparently, she and her boyfriend were on the outs and the angry Columbian woman wanted another cabin, something the poor woman behind the computer could not provide.

"Miss Delgado?" A voice called out cutting into the tense scene playing out on the main deck. The woman turned and came face to face with a young man she had seen almost every day over the past nine months of her life.

"Jackson... Jackson Fuller, what are you doing here?" Daniella asks her former student.

The young man is one of Bayview High School's most recent graduates. She had the pleasure of having him and a few of his closest friends in her senior US History class this year. The young man was almost six inches taller than she was as she wasn't in heels. He had a creamy complexion compared to her naturally tan skin. He had auburn brown hair which was nicely cut and striking blue eyes. His build was on the slender side but he was still very handsome.

The young man does not answer not wanting to insult her intelligence and so she doesn't think that he is being a smart ass to her. She quickly realizes that Jackson isn't answering because she knows the answer, she was just frazzled that she didn't see it staring right at her. "Duh... I'm sorry, you're on vacation." The older woman replies in a calmer tone.

"I guess a better question would be what are you doing at Guest Relations Miss D?" Jackson asks.

Daniella covers her eyes and sighs in an exasperated tone. Being a young, hormonal teenage male Jackson quickly looks at Miss "DD" Delgado's ample breasts encased in what looks like a shimmering silver silk-like blouse and a knee-length black floral print dress. All of the students were aware that Miss D's first name was Daniella and while some referred to her as DD because of the initials the young men that spent most of the class leering at her voluptuous form called her that in reference to her gargantuan sized tits. While Jackson was not as crass as the majority of the guys in his school, he was human and occasionally had moments of weakness (like right now) and drank in her super sexy form.

Daniella tells Jackson her sob story. She had boarded the cruise at the same port that Jackson had but she was traveling with her boyfriend. The past four days have been amazing, or so Daniella thought until her boyfriend said that he wasn't feeling well and was going back to their cabin to lie down. That was almost an hour ago and Daniella decided she wasn't having fun dancing knowing that her boyfriend was ill. So she brought him a bottle of 7up and some sea sick pills but when she opened her cabin door she didn't find her boyfriend lying down on the bed. She found a girl half her age laying on her bed, her legs spread wide and her boyfriend telling the young woman how beautiful she was and how she was the most amazing lover he had ever been with.

Jackson couldn't believe there was a man lucky enough to be in a relationship with a woman as physically amazing, and mentally gifted as Daniella and cheat on her with a younger woman who honestly doesn't hold a candle to Miss D. True, he didn't know what this girl looked like but based on most of the female staff he has seen (the girl behind the clerk's desk included) most of them paled in comparison to DD.

Daniella was hoping her sob story would gain her extra sympathy from the girl behind the desk and she would magically make a room that she could occupy for the remainder of her trip appear. Unfortunately, it did not.

"I think I have a solution to your problem Miss D," Jackson says interjecting himself into the situation. "Miss, can you please call..." But before Jackson can tell her who to specifically contact the woman behind the desk sees someone that can help with what she suspected was coming.

"That won't be necessary... Monica. Can you come here please?" The clerk calls over the passing steward.

"NO!" Daniella says seeing the young woman in question. "Not only no but, HELL NOOO!" Daniella screams. Her fiery Columbian accent was etched on each word as she sees the steward in question. "That is the little bitch that is responsible for ruining my trip!"

Jackson saw the girl in question and quickly sized her up. Monica Sanchez was Mexican by birth (he would later learn) and had a dark tan from all the time she spent in all of the sunny locals. She was short, just 5 foot 1 inches tall, and very slim. Jackson noted that for her small stature she had nice-sized tits for her frame and a generous backside. Still, as attractive as she was how could anyone consider cheating on DD with her? Also, at that moment the young Latina looked like she was the offspring of Albinos as she went very pale upon seeing Jackson's old history teacher again.

"Miss, can you please page Clara Carpenter," Jackson says handing the woman Clara's card. He couldn't help but chuckle to himself as the poor pale-looking employee made a hasty retreat from the situation before he pulled out Clara's card.

Clara arrived on the scene after being paged and she was only too happy to help. Upon arriving at the Guest Relations desk and after Jackson summarized the situation, he informed everyone of his suggestion. The clerk stated that she would issue a partial refund to Daniella and Jackson (and was very grateful to have a solution that got Daniella away from her). Clara followed Daniella back to her cabin where the two quickly packed up her belongings. The younger woman saw that Daniella, even though she was the injured party, was leaving the room with a bit of despondency.

"I'm sorry, but if he cheated on you, it's really for the best that you found out now what kind of man he really is and not after you got married... or had kids." Clara states.

"I know... it's just... the end of this chapter of my life." Daniella says as Clara opens the door and the two make their way from the cabin she started the cruise. Clara asks Daniella to follow her and the two head for the elevator so that they can take the lift up to Jackson's Verandah.

As the pair walked down the hallway several feet from Jackson's door Daniella laughs. Clara asks if she is ok and Daniella answers, "If you told me a week ago that I would be sleeping with one of my students..."

"Former students," Jackson reminds the older woman as he opens the door having heard the older woman's voice. He had been waiting by the door for Clara and Miss D. "And you're not sleeping with me, you're sleeping in one of my rooms." Jackson clarifies as Clara follows the woman in.

Once both women are inside he closes the door behind them. The forty-year-old teacher is suddenly in awe of the cabin she has walked into. "Madre Dios!" The sexy Columbian states taking in the size of the cabin.

"As you can see, the rooms are walled off so we will both have our privacy. We can knock on the door to make sure the other is decent before crossing to the bathroom."

Daniella mumbles something as she is still taking in the reality of this cabin. "Is the couch a fold-out?" Daniella asks.

"Yes, it is." Clara states and shows the pair how to transform the couch into a bed.

"This will do nicely." Daniella states.

"It would if you were sleeping here. However I insist that you take the bedroom, I'll take the couch." Jackson states. He is a gentleman after all and knows that she probably has some self-esteem issues as she was dumped for a woman that doesn't look any older than his traveling companions.

"What... no. I... I can't."

"Yes, you can. The bedding has been changed and there is plenty of room for your clothes as I only have my things in the closet and dresser closest to the bathroom. Please, you've had a rough day and you deserve something nice." Jackson says.

Realizing the older woman will not win this and that she will just continue to argue for a good while Clara takes the woman's bags into the bedroom and places them on the bed. She opens the closet and dresser that Jackson implied were free and then opens Daniella's luggage. Defeated Daniella Delgado heads into the bedroom to put her clothes away and make herself at home until they reach the Port of Haiti.

"Well, that settles that," Jackson says as he heads to the linen closet to pull out two pillows for himself.

Daniella closes the door and Jackson makes himself comfortable until a short while later Clara opens the door. "She's in the bathroom washing up. She says you can get your night things and she once she is done the two of you can change places and you can get cleaned up." Clara informs Jackson.

"Thank you for all your help tonight," Jackson says standing up. He folds the bed up for the time being so DD can make herself comfortable while he showers.

"It's not a problem. I'm just glad that this happened tonight and not tomorrow as it's my day off.

"Any plans?" Jackson casually asks the older woman. Clara was a good seven inches shorter than he was but as he had kicked off his shoes and she was still in hers the size difference was only about four inches right now.

"I usually go dancing Thursday night as we get to the first port early Friday and I go shopping for friends and family. We are only there until 5 PM and then we set sail for the second port."

"Well, if possible would you consider having dinner with me Friday?" Jackson asks the older woman. He knows his chances are slim but he has to try.

"Going out on dates with passengers is generally discouraged..." Clara begins, "but not a company policy. I would love to meet you for dinner, and maybe some dancing?" Clara teases before asking the younger man.

"I look forward to it. Why don't you swing by my cabin and I will escort you to dinner tomorrow night."

After leaving Jackson, Clara's face broke out into a huge smile. The thin Caucasian woman had a great poker face as she led Jackson to believe she was going to say no. While Clara is hit on so much on these cruises she normally doesn't mingle much with the men onboard. She has had her heart broken by so many men that say they are single (much like Daniella's boyfriend) but they turn out to be dating or married. Jackson is a breath of fresh air. Not only is he single but he has been very kind, considerate, and a real gentleman not only to her but to the women he arrived with. Clara knows that he has four female travel companions but they are all doing their own thing. Clara also knows that the girl she came face-to-face with when she first met Jackson has designs on the young man but so far she has not made any advances on Jackson other than occasionally separating from her group to spend fleeting moments with the young man.

Clara leaves, not wanting to overstay her welcome, and heads to the Guest Relations desk to let them know the situation is resolved. She knows that poor Melody must be waiting for her to come back with the report that things were fine now and hopefully avoid having to deal with the fiery Columbian woman ever again. Daniella had been very talkative while Clara helped her unpack her belongings. Clara did her best to follow the conversation and focus on what she was being told but occasionally her mind would drift to the bed in front of her and imagines what it would be like to be on her back on this super comfy bed with Jackson Fuller naked above her. That image would fuel her fantasy for the next twenty-four hours.

~ Friday, May 21st 20:27 hrs ~

Clara had a fun day out shopping at the port like she normally did every other week. Today's trip however had a specific purpose. While the fashions onboard the cruise liner were nice and she got a discount as an employee she wanted something that wasn't on board so there would be fewer chances of another woman having the same dress. It took the better part of the morning and past noon but she finally found a beautiful strapless dress that would be the envy of many of the women on the cruise.

As requested she met Jackson at his cabin. It made the most sense as his cabin was closer to the dining area they would be going to as the employee cabins (at least her groups) were further down. Upon returning to the ship she showered and went to the salon as she had scheduled an appointment to get her hair styled. It wasn't going to be anything too fancy, so it wouldn't take too long. She arrived at his room at 6 PM in her beautiful dress, in 3-inch heels, and her hair and makeup professionally applied. While she was at the salon she found Daniella relaxing in one of the chairs, her hair was being "touched up" as the older woman informed her, and was due to be styled once ready. The beautician decided to put Clara beside her "friend" and thus the two women chatted while they had their hair done.

Jackson Fuller returned to his room to find his suit and shoes for the evening resting on the couch that was serving as his bed. He heard music coming from the other side of the door and suspected Daniella was getting ready for her night out. When the music turned off Jackson knocked on the door and asked if he could use the shower. A robed Daniella allows him passage through and informs him that once he is behind the door she is going to change. She will knock on the bathroom door so that he knows it is safe for him to exit.

Jackson then went about cleaning himself up so that he made a good impression on Clara. While he was shampooing his hair Jackson heard the knock on the door and Daniella announce that she would see him in the dining area. Jackson did her farewell and went back to cleaning himself up. Once he was done he dried off and walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. As she didn't plan to return immediately Daniella had left the door open but she had forgotten her purse and had to double back. She had moved Jackson's suit to the bed and the young man dropped his towel in the wet towel bin and opened the drawer containing his boxer shorts.

"Ohhh..." Jackson hears the sultry, yet surprised voice of his roommate. She had closed the door to the cabin but was staring at his naked form. "Sorry... I forgot my purse. She says unable to break contact with the young man.

Looking into the other room, Jackson says, "On the desk behind you."

Daniella hears her former student's words but still is a deer caught in the headlights. Jackson collects one of the robes provided by the laundry service and puts it on to break his hold on her. He snaps his fingers and Miss D blinks. "Desk, behind you," Jackson repeats.

"Yes... the desk." The flush Columbian woman restates. "I.. I'll be going now," Daniella says after collecting her purse.

Jackson was a bit shell shocked but he found it funnier than humiliating based on the fact that the older woman was so mesmerized by his form that he figured she just liked what she saw. Tossing his robe into the laundry, Jackson made himself presentable. He was adjusting the sleeves of his shirt and his tie when a knock hit his door. Jackson opened the door and froze in place at the lovely vision before him. He was glad he had suggested the formal dining area for their dinner date.

Clara was dressed to the nines and was a show-stopping sight to behold. While she maintained her calm demeanor Clara was just as taken aback at how well Jackson filled out his formal attire. While his jacket was loose enough it was currently unbuttoned so she could see his white dress shirt pressing against his chest. She had seen him shirtless during her duties about the ship. The younger man looked very dashing in formal wear. Locking his cabin Jackson offered the sexy older woman his arm and they made their way to the dining area.

For dinner, the pair ate a light meal of Lobster, salad, and wine. Despite Jackson being under age Clara had ordered two glasses and gave Jackson one to sample. She wasn't trying to get him drunk, she just wanted to loosen him up a bit. Jackson quickly realized he much preferred the taste of wine to beer. The pair ate, drank, then once they were ready, made their way to the dance floor. The songs were quick and the pair enjoyed their time together. The live band then takes over and begins playing slow numbers. Jackson takes Clara in his arms and the younger man's pulse races as they begin moving together as one. While most of the younger crowd use this time to take a break Jackson and Clara do not. They savor every moment together on the dance floor.

When the music shifts back to fast dancing the two decide to catch their breath and get a drink. As they were drinking water and wine the pair were joined by Daniella Delgado. She was a little loose having had several drinks and once Jackson and Clara had finished their drinks she pulls the pair back onto the dance floor. The trio danced together drawing a crowd of onlookers as the two gorgeous women danced with the handsome younger man. Everything was fine until Daniella caught sight of her cheating boyfriend. The scoundrel wasn't alone either. He had his young harlot with him. She was adorned in a fancy dress that Daniella knew was from the dress shop as she had seen the dress while perusing the shop earlier today.

Daniella's Ex had not seen her just yet and that just infuriated the spurned girlfriend as he flaunted his affection for his little tramp in public. Daniella excused herself and ordered a series of very hard liquor drinks. Jackson and Clara had no idea what she ordered nor how many she ingested but when she eventually returned she was super loose and dancing like a maniac. She politely requested Jackson's presence from Clara informing the younger woman she wanted to make a spectacle in front of her Ex using Jackson. It was all going to be for show she tells the pair. Clara reluctantly complied, as did Jackson (honestly, what guy could say no to DD).

Daniella went over to the band and made a request. The music changed to a very sexy dance number and Jackson led Daniella to the center of the floor and the two began to dance. As far as Jackson was concerned this style of dancing was like having sex with your clothes on in front of a massive audience. Their bodies were so close, separated only by cloth, his cock was engorged and throbbing as it would occasionally press against DD's sex. If the contact bothered her Jackson couldn't tell as her eyes gave nothing away.

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,239 Followers
12