Fuller House - Cruising for Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson had fortunately learned a lot of dance styles over the last two years with Rocki and this was one. They had only done this in front of people one time and it was at a dance club that only a few of their classmates frequented. Jackson spun around with DD and it came to the part where he placed his hand firmly at the small of her back and mustering all of his strength dipped her back. The clothing gods must have worked overtime as somehow her dress contained her succulent breasts but they definitely moved towards her face when she was arched back.

During the spin, Daniella caught her Ex glaring at her making what she imagined was a spectacle of herself with this young buck. She saw that Monica was trying to pull him away but he couldn't help but stare at the pair as they moved about in front of everyone on the dance floor. Recovering from the dip Daniella is sexually on fire and finds herself drawing Jackson's face to her and gives the young man a super sexy kiss. While their lips are pressed together Daniella allows herself to go with the moment and sent her tongue into Jackson's mouth. The two were literally swapping spit on the dance floor to the cheers of many men that wanted live vicariously through Jackson and the women that wished they were in Daniella's spot pressed tightly against this handsome young man.

Clara was torn by the scene playing out in front of her. She could see that Daniella's plan was working as her Ex-boyfriend was fuming and finally let her co-worker pull him from the room to go vent his frustrations (probably on her). Eventually, the two break off their kiss, and when the applause dies down the pair make their way back to Clara.

"Thhhh... thank... you... for lend... uhhh lending meh... me your date." Daniella says to Clara.

The cruise ship worker can't tell if Daniella was out of breath or succumbing to the effects of the alcohol in her system. Daniella wobbles to her seat where another rum drink is waiting for her. As she ingests the one in her hand a gentleman brings her another and DD quickly downs it as well. Truth be told she can't believe she just made out with one of her most recent students and the guilt was weighing on her a bit.

Jackson senses that the vultures are moving in on DD and asks Clara to help him take the inebriated teacher back to their cabin.

The pair were struggling as they were holding the sexy school teacher up as they make their way back to Jackson's cabin. "For a woman so fit she is deceptively heavy." Clara Carpenter grunts as she helps her date for the night carry Daniella Delgado back to the room she shares with Jackson Fuller.

"You're not kidding. It must be all the alcohol in her system." Jackson says from the other side of DD.

"Or the weight of her tits," Clara mumbles under her breath so Jackson can't hear her. The night was going heavenly as far as she was concerned until now.

The pair draw lots of attention from the people they pass in the hall with many guys offering to take her off the young pair's hands. Were it any other person Clara would be tempted to do so but as it was her date's roommate she knew that was out of the question. Jackson gives Clara the room key and she swipes them in. The trio stumbles into the cabin and Daniella finally begins to heave when they reach the master bedroom. Clara gets the door while Jackson helps Daniella to the bathroom. The sounds of DD reaching into the toilet fill the room. Clara goes into the other room and into the cabinet beside the desk where she knows a fancy bucket is kept. She places the bucket on the side of the bed closest to the bathroom.

Jackson comes out a little while later to find Clara sitting on the end of the bed. "I'm sorry Clara, I guess she kind of spoiled our evening."

"Just the end of it." Clara clarifies for Jackson. "You probably want to keep an eye on her, at least until she purges all of the alcohol."

"Thanks for understanding," Jackson says.

Clara stands before Jackson, leans in, and gives Jackson his second kiss of the night. Clara knows that DD gave him one on the dance floor so having gotten an idea of what she is competing against she molds her body against Jackson's, and wraps her arms around his neck. The two lean in and their lips come together in their first soft kiss. Jackson has had a lot of practice kissing his ex-girlfriend so this part is not new to him. Clara is thoroughly enjoying sharing this moment with Jackson and prompts the younger man to get a little "handsy" with her. Jackson's hands take grasp of her sexy bottom as the two continue to kiss. It's only when they hear DD stumbling about that they break off their kiss. Clara says good night and leaves the cabin and only when she is alone in the elevator does she groan angrily at the turn of events.

Jackson exits the bathroom, having gone in while Clara stripped DD of her nightwear and put her in something for bed. While he knows he should leave the room he is quite concerned that his former teacher will choke to death while trying to sleep. So, he climbs under the covers of the bed and moves beside the sexy older woman. His heart is pounding as he inches closer and closer to her. Turning his back so that they are back to back, Jackson makes himself comfortable in his old bed and setting in, falls fast asleep.

~ Saturday, May 22nd, 2021 Early Morning Hours ~

It was still very early in the morning when Daniella was jostled awake. She was having one of those dreams where she felt like she was falling and the shock of landing woke her from her deep sleep. Tossing the covers off her body, she pads to the bathroom and during her trip can taste something foul in her mouth. Reaching the sink, she grabs the mouthwash and proceeds to thoroughly rinse out her mouth. Only when she can taste mint does she finally stop and rinse out the sink. Daniella splashes cool water on her face and then dries it off with a towel before returning to bed.

The events of the night are a blur to her but seeing the form of her handsome boyfriend in bed brings a wicked grin to her face. For the past few years, all she has focused on was her degree. Now, now that she had the time she was going to make up for all that she has denied herself and her lover. With the covers thrown back, she can make out that her lover is only wearing boxers. Uncovering his body some more, she takes hold of the waistband of his boxers and slides them off his body until they are at his knees. Her lover's cock is resting between his legs and it seems much larger than she remembered.

Licking her sultry lips, Daniella parts her lover's legs, slides between them, and taking hold of the magnificent tool in her right hand she opens her mouth and begins feasting on the head of her lover's cock. As soon as she takes it into her mouth she hears a hiss and can feel her partner's legs move but that is all that happens. Knowing he is enjoying what she is doing Daniella begins to take her lover's hardening tool further and further into her mouth. As she begins moving back and forth on his engorged cock she vaguely realizes that her lover has shaved off all the hair around his cock. While it's something he's never done before she thinks to herself that it's probably because he bought a speedo for the trip and didn't want hair sticking out. She herself shaved almost all of her hair off leaving just a small mound above her clit.

As she takes in his cock on another deep thrust she feels her lover's hands come to rest on her head. Daniella smiles briefly as she hears him moan in pleasure as she bottoms out on his massive cock. Soon she feels him shoot his first load down her throat and she is actually a little annoyed as it will now take some time before she can ride him to her own orgasm.

However, after two quick jets down her throat, she feels the flow stop. Next, Daniella feels his hands move under her arms and she is pulled off his dick. She moves forward and is now sitting on her lover's abdomen while her ass is rubbing against his surprisingly still hard member. Rubbing the rigid cock with her right hand briefly, Daniella releases it, reaches for the hem of her nightgown, and pulls it off her body. Not wanting to waste another moment, the now naked Daniella reaches back again and taking hold of her lover's rod, lifts herself off of him, places the head of his cock at her opening, and slides down on the massive tool.

Daniella and her lover release a long groan of approval as the pair are conjoined at their sexes. It has been so long since the last time that she has had sex that Daniella can't remember ever being this full or her lover penetrating her so deeply. She beings to slowly and methodically move her body up and down on her lover's magnificent member. The sexy Columbian woman bites down on her lower lip as she tries to stifle her moan. She can feel every vein of this cock teasing her most secret places.

"Ohhhh... oh gawd..." Daniella moans no longer able to hold in the pleasure she is feeling. She begins to thrust down harder and faster. Her large succulent breasts bounce up and down as her body begins radiating heat the closer she gets to reaching her first orgasm in ages. Her lover reaches up and takes hold of her breasts and tentatively begins kneading the large fleshy orbs. Her lover's hands feel nice on her warm body, his fingers tweaking her nipples as he gently gives both tits a gentle squeeze.

Danielle's eyes are closed as she lets out a monstrous scream as the orgasm racks her body. That is followed up by an "Eek" as she finds herself being spun about and put on her back. Her lover mounts her, her legs pushed so far back that her knees are almost touching the sides of her head. She hasn't even caught her breath yet from her first orgasm and her lover begins ramming his cock into her.

"Uhhh... uhhh... uhhh..." Daniella grunts while she tries to get some air into her lungs. Her head is flailing from side to side, her body is sweaty and her tits are bouncing back and forth with the impact of her lover's hips colliding with her own.

Time is meaningless as Daniella savors the feel of this magnificent cock pleasuring her as she has never been pleasured before. Somewhere, deep in her subconscious, something is not adding up. However, at this moment in time, she doesn't care. Her pussy is squeezing the cock filling her and she can feel the sweat terminating from her lover as it drips onto her chest. The two are panting loudly until they climax in unison. The pair scream so loud that Daniella thinks that security might be showing up at any moment.

Daniella's boyfriend plops down beside her gasping for air just like she is. When she is breathing regularly again Daniella snuggles on the man's chest and his arms come around her and his lips find hers. The kiss is magical, heated, and full of passion, just like their lovemaking. She rests her head against his and falls asleep completely content for the first time in years.

TBC

AN2: Originally this was just going to be a one shot story but like with this story, I came up with another idea. Rather than having my protagonist sleep around I'm going to do branching paths. I'll let you the readers decide which branch of this story you like best.

12