Fuller House - Cruising for Love Ch. 02A

Story Info
The first of 3 possible endings for Cruising for Love.
7.5k words
4.79
3.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,239 Followers

~ Saturday, May 22nd, 2021 09:12 hrs ~

When Jackson woke up that morning he found himself in the master bedroom, naked, and alone. Rubbing his eyes he looked about and listened and seeing that the bathroom was open, as was Daniella's closet he realized that she had already gotten up and made a hasty exit. Jackson sighed as he sat up and cursed himself for being so tired after the events earlier in the morning. He had hoped to wake up first so that when she woke up she wouldn't freak out... which she apparently did as she was nowhere to be found.

Tossing off the blankets Jackson walks naked into the bathroom and proceeds to wash off all of the reminders of the events of earlier this morning. As the water cascades down his head and over his body, he still has difficulty believing he actually lived the events. He was awoken from his deep sleep by the most amazing feeling. It was very hot, very wet, and centered around his dick. When he was finally able to open his eyes and focus them in the darkness his gaze fell upon the blonde hair of Daniella "DD" Delgado giving him his first ever blowjob.

Keeping his eyes open was very hard as her mouth felt magical as she took him deeper and deeper with every movement up and down his cock. He didn't know what led her to do this but no man in his right mind would ever stop this sexually alluring woman from initiating them into the world of sex. When Jackson felt himself on the verge of blowing his load he allowed it to happen but found the will to not give her all of his seed.

As soon as she inhaled his cum Miss D moved onto him and once she notched his cock into place, she sunk down on his rod and rode him for all he was worth. Fortunately, Jackson had given her a bit of his seed so he was not so sensitive that he would shoot off again so quickly. DD was quiet for some time to the point Jackson wasn't sure that he was pleasing her. That all changed when she finally released her lower lip and began moaning and groaning. Now content that he was up to the task Jackson let his hands come up and feel his former teacher's naked breasts. As he soaps his own body he can clearly remember the heft, the weight, the feel of her enormous tits in his hands.

The next big thing he memorized was the feel of his first woman as she came on his cock. Her pussy squeezed his stiff member for all it was worth as she came. If they had managed to do so in unison he was quite sure it would have milked his cock of all the seed he still had stored in his balls. As he was still hard and ready to go Jackson grasped his lover and flipped her onto her back. She let out the cutest shriek as he did so and that just spurred him on. The feel of her warm sweaty body against his as she leaned down and plowed into her with reckless abandon was exhilarating. If his body could have he would have made love to her for the rest of his life but alas, he eventually recharged his load and gave his lover every last bit of his seed that he had stored in them.

This time it was not two quick blasts down her throat, this time he delivered five massive blasts that he had stored up since before his senior prom. Daniella's pussy did indeed squeeze his cock when he brought her to her second orgasm of the morning. The head of Jackson's cock was lodged firmly at the mature woman's cervix and while not big enough to penetrate directly into her womb it did deliver his baby batter so that it didn't have as far to travel. Daniella's legs were wrapped firmly around her lover, ankles locked just above his bare ass and her arms were holding him firmly against her tits. The two kissed passionately in between breaths until Jackson, needing more air, rolls off DD and onto his back. The last thing he remembered before passing out was the two of them snuggling together, kissing, and then darkness.

Jackson finishes rinsing off and turns off the water. Stepping out of the shower he dries off and then makes his way to his closet to pick out his clothes for the day. He opts for gray Cargo shorts and a white button-down shirt. He plans to walk about the ship and hopefully find Daniella so that they can talk about last night, and hopefully, hopefully she will be inclined to see where they can go from here.

~ 18:45 hrs ~

Jackson was a bit put out as he has traversed the entire ship and managed not to find his roommate anywhere. He has seen all four of his travel companions, bumped into Clara, and asked her to keep an eye out for DD, and is actually on the verge of making a shipwide announcement when he walks into his room and finds Chelsey sitting on the couch waiting for him. She has her carry-on bag with her as she sits watching TV. The moment he enters the room she turns it off and smiles at him. Jackson leans back and looks into the main bedroom and doesn't see anyone or anything out of place. He can tell the bedding has been changed out but other than that nothing save his guest seems out of place.

"Hello, Chelsey," Jackson says greeting the young Latina.

"Hi," Chelsey replies. Jackson can see she is a bit nervous.

Chelsey is one of four female graduate seniors from Bayview High School on this particular cruise. Jackson was gifted this trip by his mother at the suggestion of Fernando Guerrero, Ramona's father. While he trusts his 18-year-old daughter implicitly he does not trust all of the single (or not) men on the cruise. Until a few years ago Fernando was one of those men that hit on every beautiful woman he encountered, despite being married to Ramona's mother. Knowing what scoundrels men like he used to be can be he wanted Jackson along to watch over Ramona, and her friends (but mainly Ramona).

While Sienna and Ramona were less than enthusiastic about having Jackson along as a chaperone/babysitter, Chelsey was quite ecstatic. For four years Jackson Fuller has been the exclusive property of one Roxanne "Rocki" Mahan. The goth-like girl was two inches taller than herself, they had long dark hair but Rocki's was naturally black while hers was dark brown. Rocki tended to dress in dark, not conformist type clothes while Chelsey was more into bright cheerful colors and tended to wear what was fashionable. Both women were lean and far from voluptuous but they both had very respectable figures. The difference was that while Chelsey was coy and waited for guys to approach her, Rocki went after the guy she wanted, in this case, Jackson Fuller.

Chelsey was over the moon excited when before prom Ramona informed her that Rocki was not only not going to prom with Jackson, but that she was planning to break up with him immediately after graduation. By this point in time, everyone going on the cruise knew that Jackson was joining them and this was the best news that Chelsey could have asked for. Her master plan was to spend as much time with Jackson as possible and hopefully "convince" him that the best thing for him would be for the two of them to start dating.

Until now that plan has been a bust. She had managed to get in a few fleeting moments with him by the pool but it seemed that whenever they had a moment by themselves Clara, Jackson's personal steward (and her rival) was around. Then, to add insult to injury, Jackson went all gentlemanly, and when their former teacher broke up with her boyfriend and needed somewhere to reside Jackson gave her his bedroom. While Jackson had a separate room he spent quite a bit of time with the two older women at this point.

Chelsey had all but given up hope until Miss D came pounding on her door after breakfast. It was a fluke that she was even in the room as Chelsey had only returned to drop off a momento that she had bought. It was just a simple little trinket the ship sold but they were almost out of them and so she bought it and returned to drop it off. The older woman was an emotional wreck for some reason (again) and while she didn't want to go into details, the gist of it was that she couldn't be in close quarters to Jackson any longer and begged her former student to swap rooms with her.

Chelsey didn't answer the woman at first. She took in her words, absorbed what was said, and then got up, and with Daniella pleading with her to trade she pulls out her bags and pointed to the drawers, and instructs the older woman to start putting them in the bag. In no time Chelsey was packed up, and the two women were on their way to Jackson's to do the same thing for Daniella. Once the older woman's bags were packed the pair traded room keys and Chelsey waved goodbye to the super sexy teacher.

As soon as the door was closed Chelsey counted to twenty and then let out a shriek of excitement. This was her chance, she would never have an opportunity like this again. As it was she had less than a week to turn Jackson's head away from all of the older women that seemed to be after him and show him what he has been missing for the past four years... which brings us back to the present.

She had rehearsed in her head everything she herself was going to say to Jackson. She had a letter from Miss D explaining whatever she needed to say that she couldn't say to him in person. While tempted, Chelsey did not read the letter. It was private and for Jackson's eyes only.

"Chelsey..." Jackson says seeing that her eyes had glazed over a bit and she was lost in her thoughts. "Don't take this the wrong way but what are you doing here?"

Chelsey shook her head and cleared her thoughts. Realizing she was on the verge of blowing it she decides to lead with what was supposed to be her last straw. Reaching into her carry-on bag she pulls out the letter that Daniella gave her. She hands it to Jackson who immediately opens it. Seeing who it is from she watches as the object of her affection walks into the bedroom and closes the door. He is gone for a good fifteen minutes before the door opens again. Chelsey can't make out the mood Jackson is in. She knew that when he entered the room he looked a bit despondent but now, she wasn't sure.

"So Chelsey, do you want the master bedroom or the couch?" Jackson asks.

The answer she wants to give is whatever room he is in. She wants to share the master bedroom with him but not wanting to be too eager she answers, "Whichever... I'm flexible."

"Why don't you take the master bedroom then? I've gotten used to the foldout couch." Jackson states.

"Really? Are you sure?" Chelsey asks in surprise.

"Yes, Chelsey. As a matter of fact, I insist." Jackson says.

Chelsey smiles at the young man who is being such a gentleman. She proceeds to come over and hug him and Jackson savors the feeling and while not intentional takes in her sweet smell. The two part ways and Chelsey takes her bag into the master bedroom and goes about putting her things away. While she didn't think for a moment that he would make her leave she didn't want to appear presumptuous and have everything already in place before he arrived. For all, she knew he would allow her to stay, want her to sleep on the fold-out couch, and keep her things out there with her. She had Miss D show her how to operate the foldout bed just in case she had to sleep there.

As she didn't close the door Jackson knocks on it before entering. "You can come in Jackson, it's open."

"I never enter until given permission." Jackson clarifies.

"Even for the bathroom?" Chelsey inquires.

"Even for that."

"So, what can I do for my handsome host."

"I was wondering if you brought your fancy dinner dress?" Jackson asks his new roommate.

"Yes, I did." She answers, her heart pounding in anticipation of what Jackson would say next. "Why do you ask?"

Jackson can feel his stomach growl as he had not eaten much all day in his quest to track down DD. "I was wondering if you would care to join me for supper?"

~ Friday, May 28th, 2021 20:00 hrs ~

The week seemed to fly by faster than Chelsey wished. While the first part of the cruise didn't go as she had hoped the second part was almost everything she could have wished for... almost. Saturday night Jackson took her to dinner in the VIP section. They ate a very hearty meal and while she had hoped for a little wine neither were old enough to order it and thus they had to go without it.

Sunday morning the pair got up early and were the first in line to sign out the dual jet skis. Chelsey and Jackson road about with the others that had signed them out but while many immediately disengaged the skis from the dual sled Jackson and Chelsey chose to stay connected for the duration of their time. Eventually, they separated but even then, they were never far from one another. As the boat was docked at a port Chelsey spent the afternoon shopping with the other girls, plans that she had made before her new sleeping arrangements. Still, once their shopping trip was over she raced back to the boat. The most disappointing thing about tonight however was that Jackson had made dinner plans with Clara, the steward. Fortunately, after the meal, he returned to their room alone. Chelsey was awaiting his return (and planned to interrupt anything that might be going on between the two) and Jackson went to the master bedroom, closed the door, changed, and then joined Chelsey on the couch.

The two sat on the couch and watched a movie. During the film, Chelsey pretended to fall asleep in Jackson's arms. She wanted to see what he would do with her in this situation. She couldn't open her eyes to look at the time but it felt like he just allowed her to stay there while he watched the movie. She had a hard time continuing to fake being asleep but eventually, her love interest slid from her grasp, picked her up, and carried her bridal style to the master bedroom. Once there he carefully deposited her in bed, turned down the bedding, covered her up, and wished her sweet dreams before turning off the lights. He proceeded to go to the bathroom and then closed the door separating the two rooms. Chelsey knew for sure that Jackson was a real gentleman.

Monday morning after they woke up and got ready the two spent the first part of the day out by the pool sunning themselves. She lay on her back for an hour, applying sunless tanner under the fronts of her swimsuit as she couldn't take it off to do an overall tan. Chelsey then rolls onto her back and plays coy and asked Jackson to apply sunscreen to her back. Jackson took the lotion from the sexy Latina, applied it to his hands, and began applying it to her shoulders. "Jackson, can you please undo the string on my top so I don't get a tan line there please?"

Jackson swallows hard and pulls the string just under Chelsey's shoulder blades. Moving the strings to the sides Jackson applies more lotion to his hands and begins applying the lotion to his sexy roommate.

"You know... there isn't a point to having no tan lines on your back if you're going to have them at your waist." Jackson states. His logic was sound but it was more his desire to catch a glimpse of her sexy backside that had him mentioning this.

"I see your point. Can you undo my sides please?" Chelsey asks with a straight face but inside she is super giddy. The moment that Jackson's warm lotion-covered hands touched her back she had to force herself to remain calm and keep a straight face. But inside, she was practically creaming her bikini bottoms. She managed to somehow continue to breathe normally and not shiver.

Likewise, Jackson managed to somehow apply the lotion without lingering in one spot for too long, exploring where he shouldn't and appearing overly touchy-feely in general. "Do you have any more of that Sunless Tanner handy? I can apply it so you don't need to pull down your... bottoms."

"No... but that's ok. Just put the bottoms so I'm covered... down there."

"Are... are you sure?" Jackson asks swallowing hard again.

"They're doing it, it must be ok." Chelsey states pointing out the two women that are doing the exact same thing that Chelsey is suggesting. Jackson suspects it is where she got the idea as they are in the exact state of undress as Chelsey.

Jackson watches as Chelsey then casually lays her head on the pillow she brought with her and proceeds to take a little nap as Jackson finishes applying the sunscreen to the most daring of places (that he dare go), her shapely ass. Once he has finished his nerve-wracking yet very stimulating task, Jackson sits back, wipes off his hands, and puts his sunglasses on. The entire hour that Chelsey is sunning herself Jackson is sitting back watching over her as numerous men, young and old try to catch a glimpse of Chelsey's hidden treasure. While the other women might not have a guardian hovering over her while they are in this state the moment one of those kinds of guys comes around Jackson sits up and takes off his sunglasses. This tends to make most scamper off toward one of the other girls but every so often one will try and challenge Jackson, not knowing if the two are together or if Jackson is a gay BFF.

The final one is actually humiliated by Chelsey herself as she was listening in on Jackson trying to politely tell the young man that he didn't appreciate his intentions. With their attention focused on one another, they missed that Chelsey had tied her bikini top and then her bottoms. It wasn't until she cleared her throat to announce her presence that they realized she was there. Jackson says her name and steps aside. The other man didn't even get a word in edgewise before Chelsey's hand reared back and smacked him across the face. She then got into Jackson's personal space, leaned over, and kissed him on the side of his mouth.

"Thank you for watching over me like a real gentleman," Chelsey says in a very loud tone. All of the single women had come to watch what was going on. Having figured out what was going on and who the players were in this story was noted that Jackson was the proverbial knight in shining armor while the other was scum and they would not be associating with him no matter how striking he might appear.

From that moment forward the pair were virtually inseparable save for dinner time. Jackson explained to Chelsey that it was only fair that he have dinner with Sienna, Corissa and Ramona at least one more time in the VIP dining area. Chelsey conceded on the condition that the dinners were tonight, Tuesday, and Wednesday so that she could have him as her dinner companion for the rest of the trip which he found acceptable.

~ Thursday 21:15 Hrs ~

Of course, Chelsey miscounted by one day which Jackson pointed out to her before their dinner the last night they would be on the ship. Still, Chelsey was determined to make it the night of their life if she could. During the day Chelsey and Jackson were not together for the first time since Sunday afternoon. Chelsey got up early, showered, put on a simple sundress, and made her way to the salon. She asked the stylist to darken her hair, clip the ends, and add a little curl to her long locks. Her hair can be curly but during this trip with the number of times, she has wet her hair it has gotten very straight. Tonight she wanted that extra curl.

When Jackson returned to the room at the time Chelsey told him he could Jackson found his suit was clean and pressed and hanging from his open closet. A single red rose was trimmed and pinned to the left side of his dinner jacket. When he was done getting ready Jackson looked at himself in the bathroom mirror and for the first time, he didn't see this as a simple dinner. Maybe because the others were his companions, over the course of the week, after the events that led them to be roommates Jackson had come to see Chelsey in a new light, and while a part of him would always love Rocki he could easily see himself falling for the sexy Latina who had literally danced her way into his heart.

Once ready Jackson left his room and made his way to the dining hall and the VIP section. Chelsey informed him that she would meet him there and as she had his room key she would have no issues getting into the section. Jackson had arranged for a private booth for the night, something they granted him as he had not requested one until this point in time. Despite the fact that it wasn't her having dinner with the handsome young man, Clara reluctantly helped Jackson get a bottle of red wine.

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,239 Followers