All Comments on 'Fuller House - Cruising for Love Ch. 02A'

by CB_Grl_Dani

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dst275dst275over 1 year ago

Very nice. Loved how you wrote the love scene between two inexperienced lovers in contrast to the Mature/Virgin scene of Part 1.

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year ago

I was not a big fan of the remake but I sure like your version.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Another great tale, not many editing problems and a nice flow to the words. The characters are believable and empathetic, while the sex was hot enough without being extremely graphic. This provides a great romantic story. The only thing that I would have liked to see was for Clare to get a little action since you made her so desirable. Thanks for writing it's much appreciated, I know it is work but it's worth our enjoyment, you've done very well 💞🥵👍.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiover 1 year ago

Despite this being the one with the least bright future money-wise for the family, I like it the best. There's something about high-school loves turning into lasting relationships that makes me sappy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCB_Grl_Dani@CB_Grl_Dani
I am a comic/animation, manga/anime girl in a committed relationship with a lovely woman. You can find my non-erotic natured stories on Fanfiction.net, Wattpad, and Archive of our Own under username: comixgirl Follow me at my blog: https://comixgrl.blogspot.com/ Fanfic Phot...