Fuller House - Cruising for Love Ch. 02B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clara..." Jackson says his heart stops for a brief moment before it begins racing at twice its normal rate. "Wha... what are you doing he... here?" Jackson asks in astonishment.

"I came by to see you and to let you know that as of this morning I am officially starting my vacation from my job."

The sentence, while simple seemed to have major ramifications for the rest of Jackson's trip. "What? Why?" Jackson asks in surprise and because he was still shell-shocked by the sexy woman before him.

"I came by to see what you were doing this morning and caught the tail end of the parade of women leaving your cabin and the show between you and Sienna a few moments ago. I'm honestly surprised Sienna stopped and retreated before things got hot and heavy."

"We were overly excited," Jackson states as his pulse races looking at the sexy older woman. "She... didn't intend to go that far and wasn't ready to be that intimate."

Clara gives Jackson a very seductive look. "I saw and overheard. You do know that there is only a small percentage of guys on this planet that would have done what you did. Most would have picked her up, carried her into the bedroom, and had their way with her... willing or unwilling." Clara informs Jackson.

"I know."

"For the record, I'm very glad that you both handled it as you did."

"Really? Why?" Jackson asks mystified by the statement.

"Because..." Clara says standing up and moving toward Jackson. He barely registers that the sexy steward is reaching for the knot of his towel. Clara yanks on the towel in one swift movement and Jackson now finds himself standing naked in her presence. "I came here to let you how I felt about you."

Knowing time may be of the essence, Clara reaches behind her back and pulls on the string at the base of her neck. Jackson watches as the front spaghetti-like straps fall forward as do the patches covering Clara's breasts. Once the bra is loose she shucks it off displaying her naked tits to Jackson. With his attention locked on her chest for the moment, The lovely brunette pulls the strings at her hips and the bottoms fall away and she is as make as the young man before her.

"Just to be clear," Clara whispers as she melds her body against the young man, "I don't make it a habit of having relations with passengers." She leans in and kisses his left cheek.

"So..." Jackson says nervously, "why me?"

"Honestly... there is just something about you that captivated me. In the time we spent together your stories were captivating. Most guys just spend all of their time talking me up, trying to get into my pants. You treated me as a person first with no ulterior motives. While we were together you acknowledged other women but you gave me your undivided attention. I can't tell you how many guys wore sunglasses around me so that they could look at other girls "inconspicuously" while they were with me."

"Some guys can be real scummy," I say placing my hands on her hips. I slowly pull her to me and the bottom of my dick presses against her warm body.

"Exactly... but you aren't like that. You are a gem... one of a kind. I wanted to do this after our dinner date but... you know." Clara says referring to Daniella interfering in our date.

"I'm sorry."

"No... if anything it just made me that much hotter for you. You were very protective of her which just made me realize that if you would do that for a roommate, you would go even farther for someone you truly cared about."

"Definitely," Jackson informs Clara.

"I don't want to waste another moment Jackson. It is only a matter of time before someone else realizes how amazing you are. I'm staking my claim to you and your heart, right here, right now! I want to be the woman that shares your bed from this moment on..."

Jackson's heart is pounding like mad. He's never had a woman come on to him like this. Sure Rocki was assertive, and DD brought him into the world of sex accidentally. He easily could have ended up in bed with Sienna if fate would have allowed it. Much like he was about to do with Clara, he would have made sure that that is what she wanted as he isn't one to take advantage of women. Clara however was being assertive on a whole new scale. Still, Jackson needed to give her an out before he became a willing participant.

"Are you sure this is what you want Clara?"

"I'm very sure Jackson," Clara responds looking her soon-to-be lover squarely in the eyes. "I want this... and I want you! Please, make love to me." Jackson, not being one to look a gift horse in the mouth, leans in and kisses the older woman.

As their lips come together Jackson flashes back to each girl he has kissed before. Lola Wong was his first kiss back in middle school. However, in all honesty, she was nothing special. If not for being his first girlfriend and kiss she was barely a blip on his romantic radar. Roxanne "Rocki" Mahan was his first real love. She taught him pretty much everything he knew about love right up until she broke his heart recently. Next was Daniella. While her kisses were hot and passionate. For an older woman, he was surprised by the way she treated him. Her treatment of him kind of diluted his opinion of her. Sienna was a very good and skilled kisser. Even though they only shared one kiss it was very hot, very passionate, and extremely exciting. If things were different he could easily see

This brings us to this moment. Jackson didn't quite know what it was but something about Clara excited him even more so than Miss D. While Clara wasn't as voluptuous as the older woman the passion within her excited him more so. Maybe it was because she made the first move. Sure it was very bold and very forward but that just told him she knew what she wanted and she went for it. To this point, Clara pulls her soon-to-be lover over to the bed. She gently nudges him onto his back and he scoots against the headboard.

Once the young man was in position, Clara moved between his legs and Jackson watches as she carefully takes hold of his manhood. While not completely erect yet the moment the sexy older woman takes hold of him Jackson's cock goes so rigid he thinks it has turned to stone, that's how hard he is. Clara feels this too and sees the large cock, the largest she has ever been in the presence of, heat up in her hand. Licking her lips, Clara opens her mouth and proceeds to lower her mouth onto Jackson's dick.

The younger man hisses his approval as the sexy woman's lips slide down his dick. While this is only the second time this has ever happened to him, Jackson has to admit that this experience is far more pleasurable as he was 100 percent awake and not roused from his sleep by a wet blowjob. Clara is concentrating solely on her mission of coating Jackson's cock for what is to come. She has done this several times but never to a cock this large, nor to someone that has ever excited her like this before. Next time she might decide to inhale his cum, just to see how he tastes compared to her last boyfriend. This time she wants to tease and tantalize him before she mounts and then rides him.

Jackson likewise doesn't want to cum in Clara's mouth the first time they are together. While the thought excites him the image of making love to this sexy creature has been a fantasy of his since they first met and the fact that it is moments from becoming a reality is almost too much for him to believe. Jackson opens his eyes as Clara's mouth leaves his cock and then, tongue extended, she runs it from the base of his cock up along the vein on the underside all the way up to the slit of his cock.

Both knew what was about to happen but both were a bit nervous. Clara swallowed her nerves first and stands up on the bed. Jackson puts his legs together, takes her hands, and helps her to get into position before she slowly begins to lower herself down onto her lover. Jackson thinks she overshoots her mark when her wet slit comes to rest below his cock. In reality, she didn't want to fall on something so large so quickly. Clara squats just right and taking hold of Jackson's cock places the head at her opening she slowly lowers herself down taking inch after inch of Jackson's thick man meat.

Jackson's eyes are open and he is focused as this beautiful tanned skinned older woman slides down onto his rod. There is obvious discomfort on her face due to Jackson's size and girth. Not only is there obvious discomfort but she is moaning and groaning as she descends onto his cock. It took her some time but finally, Clara managed to take all of her lover within her body. Never in her life had she ever been this full. Her lover's cock was lodged firmly inside of her, his girth was stretching her out and she felt full, very, very full.

Clara sat on Jackson, her knees and legs were resting on the bed. Jackson's hands came up and cupped her modest bust. Clara moans as Jackson's fingers tweak her nipples, sending a shiver down her spine. No longer able to contain her lust, Clara begins moving up and down Jackson's rod. Jackson watches Clara as she savors the feel of this amazing young man's cock. She knows that they are not promised forever, however, she is determined to make the most of the time she has with Jackson and to share that with him.

Jackson soon pulls Clara down and wraps his arms around this lovely twenty-six-year-old woman and rolls her onto her back. Once she is in position Jackson scooches Clara into the center of the bed. Lifting her legs up, Jackson takes the reigns and begins making love to this sexy woman.

"Oh gawd, oh gawd... ohhhhhh my gawd..." Clara monas as Jackson drives his shaft into her pussy.

The sound of their skin slapping into one another is resonating in their cabin. As their tempo increases Clara's head begins flailing from side to side.

"Oh gawd... your cock is sttttretching me ooooout!" Clara cries out.

Jackson says nothing. He doesn't feel the need to. He is proud that he is pleasuring his lover and that is enough for him. Leaning down he kisses Clara who hungrily kisses back. Their lips are making smacking sounds before their tongues begin dueling. Both soon feel their bodies reaching their peak.

"I'm cumming..." Clara declares.

"Me... me too..." Jackson states.

"To... together..." Clara pants.

Jackson nods his head and then rears back and pounds into her. Jackson slams his groin against CLaras and the older woman groans, "Uhhhh" Jackson slowly pulls back again and as soon as their pelvis' connect again Clara groans, "Uhhhh"

Not having had sex in thirty-some hours Jackson's balls had generated a rather sizable load and on the third massive thrust Clara's pussy clamped down on her lover's cock and her body convulsed and she screams aloud. Her arms wrap around the thin young man and her legs lock behind him. This is the most amazing orgasm of her life and she can't handle any more stimulation. She bites down on Jackson's right shoulder to stifle the cries coming from her mouth and as his life-giving essence flows from his body into hers Clara is shivering in pure bliss.

Clara doesn't even realize that she passes out from cumming until after her nap. Her eyes went black and eventually, her limbs go limp. Jackson rolls off of Clara so that her body can get air. Once he is sure that he didn't kill her Jackson pulls Clara against his body, snuggles her and they take a nap as lovers for the first time.

~ Thursday, May 27th, 2006 ~

It was coming the end of the cruise and Jackson had never dreaded something as much as the day he had to disembark the cruise ship. Ever since she made her intentions known to him Clara has lived in Jackson's room and his bed as she intended. Ramona has taken to sleeping with music playing quite loud to drown out the moans and groans the two made when she was trying to sleep. Ramona wondered if fate was getting even with her for everything that she put Jackson through since they were little.

She has long since figured out what has been going on between her surrogate brother and the older woman that has been smitten with him since she first met Jackson. Ramona saw the sparks between Clara and Jackson upon their locking eyes for the first time. She knew that Rocki breaking up with Jackson could be detrimental to his psyche but could also be good for him. Having only had two girlfriends in his young life she hoped that he might meet someone on the cruise to broaden his horizons.

While Clara would not have been her first pick (hoping for either Corissa or Chelsey), she has to admit that Jackson hasn't been this happy in ages. Not only was he broadening his horizons with a new woman he was learning how to be a man (in more ways than one). Ramona was not judging Jackson for this. He was in a consensual relationship and he was quite happy, as was the woman he was with. Clara had gifted the girls with one-time VIP dining passes (not that Ramona needed one) and the girls were getting dressed to the nines.

Jackson was running late meeting his dinner date as he was off the boat shopping for the perfect gift for Clara. This was all for the best as Clara wanted to completely blow Jackson's mind when he saw her in the dress she had selected for the evening. Sure, the dress would eventually be on their room floor but for at least an hour his eyes would be on her and her alone. Clara got up as she saw the husband and wife that Jackson had told her about that he helped with a computer issue. The probably was she walked in front of a group of large men that were walking with a purpose.

She honestly didn't mean to bump into the man at the front but she did and knocked him off balance. The man in question fell over and out of his coat fell a very large handgun. The room went silent save for the men at the table in front of the five men and Clara. As soon as the gun hit the floor the occupants of said table and the four men behind Clara drew weapons and pointed them at one another. The man whose weapon was on the floor scrambled to arm himself and grabbed Clara to use as a human shield. There was a lot of yelling between the two parties. Clara only caught some of what was being said but the summary of what was said was that the group holding her were assassins sent to kill the occupants of the table.

No one moved while the two parties tried to figure out their next move. Clara knew the table occupants were not about to let the assassins just kill them, while also guessing the assassins weren't going to just let the table occupants kill them either. Clara's problem was that she was the human shield trapped between the two warring sides and from the looks of it would either be shot in the front or the back. Her pulse was racing and her thoughts were on the young man that, while only recently finding him, she was deeply in love with. He made her feel like a young schoolgirl whenever they were together and as the man with his arm around her neck and a pistol moved between the side of her skull and the man in front of her she feared that she might never see him again.

"Boss... we should evac." One of the men stated.

"Yeah... too many people have seen us and besides... we have our contingency plan." Another reminded him. Realizing a tactical retreat might be for the best, the boss nods his head and the four men start to back off.

Their plan was sound up until they heard a lone voice from behind them. The men four men serving as backup turn and are greeted with the last thing they expected to see... weapons. Four of the stewards and one passenger, a young man they recognized from an encounter on the pool deck, were armed with the skeet guns that the boat had for the guests. White the assassins in question knew the rounds were primarily used for breaking clay targets, they were quite certain that the rounds, even if they proved to be non-fatal, would do enough damage to disable them to the point that the well-armed men behind them would finish them off. Jackson chambered a round into the shotgun, something he had not done until now for dramatic effect as the other men had shotgun barrels pointed at their faces.

"Let... her... GO!" Jackson orders the man who can not see the look of determination on the young man's face.

However, the insistent tone and the cold metal barrel pressed against the back of his skull, not to mention his hands are occupied meaning he has no plays left, convince the lead assassin to release his hostage and to drop his firearm. Clara moves out of the way while a steward quickly collects the weapons the assassin and their targets had drawn. While the targets are not in trouble (per se). Only after the assassins have been escorted to a secure area while awaiting Interpol to come to collect them the stewards will stand watch over the area to make sure they don't get out.

"Oh my god... Jackson..." Clara says trying to catch her breath. Clara's life was flashing before her eyes as the ship's captain approaches the pair.

"Marry me!" Jackson says when the man is within earshot.

"Wha... what?" Clara asks in shock and surprise.

"It's like you said, tomorrow isn't promised to us. Marry me. I don't know how we'll make ends meet, I don't know how my family will react to this... but I'd rather struggle through life with you as my wife than not have you in my life at all."

Jackson pulls out a simple gold ring that he had bought in town. It was partly what held him up but had he not been delayed who knows how this evening might have turned out?

The captain performed the impromptu ceremony with Ramona serving as Clara's maid of honor and Robert Southerland serving as Jackson's best man. Jackson noted that several young ladies (three that he accompanied on the ship) and one older woman looked saddened by this turn of events. But that didn't matter to Jackson. This was the woman he was determined to share his life with for the rest of his days. Clara likewise was ecstatic, words were actually failing her as to how happy she was.

~ Epilogue ~

Mr. and Mrs. Jackson Fuller disembarked the ship a month after Jackson first came on board. For an additional two weeks, he was a guest of the cruise after he single-handedly stopped an assassination and the potential sinking of the ship. During their interrogation, one of the assailants gave up the fact that explosives were planted onboard the boat in exchange for leniency. After their wedding ceremony on the ship, the newlyweds were upgraded to the honeymoon suite and Clara was given two weeks of paid vacation. For their travel home, the company gave the pair first-class airfare (upgrading Jackson's ticket and buying one for his wife).

DJ Hale and her husband were parked outside the terminal for disembarking passengers. DJ had just recently replaced her Chevy Equinox with a Toyota Highlander Hybrid. With the world going green she wanted to start doing her part by going to a gas/electric hybrid. Mr. and Mrs. Hale were waiting for Jackson when he steps out of the disembarking section of the airport. Ramona had not given her godmother any details as to why or how Jackson's vacation was extended, she just informed DJ that her son would be flying in two weeks later. DJ watches as her 18-year-old son walked through the automatic door, hand in hand with a woman who while younger than herself looked older than her son and the girls that he went on vacation with. Jackson puts his bags down, lets the woman's hand go, and hugs his mother before he hugs his stepfather in turn.

"Mom, Steve, allow me to introduce you to Clara," Jackson says stepping aside and presenting the nervous woman to his parental figures.

Clara hasn't been this nervous since... well, she can't remember when. They discussed what they were going to do during the flight and Jackson had her remove the placeholder wedding ring as their first stop was going to be his grandfather's home as he was in possession of the ring that would be Claras. DJ hugs the woman with her son, unaware of the nature of their relationship. Steve welcomes her and opening the hatch of the Highlander puts the bags in the back. Jackson opens the door for his wife and she slides in and moves to the seat behind the driver. Steve climbs into the driver's seat and DJ has her son get into the passenger seat so that she can sit beside her son's companion.