Fuller House - Cruising for Love Ch. 02B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,238 Followers

As they pull away Jackson asks his stepfather to take them to Grandpa Danny's house. This sets off a warning bell in his mother's head. During the drive, DJ runs Clara through her "polite" version of the Spanish Inquisition. Clara fields the answers like a champ right up until DJ asks her how old she is. The Fullers knew this would be an issue of contention with DJ but not wanting to lie to her mother-in-law, Clara answered 26 years old. Looking in his mirror Jackson could see the frown forming on his mother's face.

It was Steve, interjecting himself into the conversation at that point, that reminded DJ that she had a tendency to date older guys herself when she was growing up, she even married one. DJ reminds Steve that there is only a two-year difference between them as opposed to the eight-year one between their son and his lady. Neither Jackson nor Clara commented on DJ's issue as Jackson had prepared his wife for this. The family arrived at Danny's home just as he was returning from his work day. Jackson promptly introduced his grandfather to Clara and despite his daughter's misgivings took an instant liking to the younger woman and hugged her warmly.

Of course, DJ blew her top the moment Jackson asked Danny for the item he was holding for him. Danny knew exactly what the item in question was while his daughter did not. At least not until Danny handed his firstborn grandson the little box containing her mother's engagement and wedding ring. Danny and Jackson took it as a good sign when Jackson took the rings out of the box and slid them onto Clara's finger and the fit was already perfect. Jackson and Clara told their family about the cruise leaving out only the parts that were private and personal.

DJ was so livid at her son for making such a poor life choice she told him that if this was the course he wanted to follow that he had to move out and make his way on his own. Something that Jackson was prepared to do. Jackson and Clara had several things going for them that people in their situation don't. For instance, the bag that once belong to the assassins that they took from the man's room contained his cash payment of 100,000 dollars. Fortune smiled upon the new Mr. and Mrs. Fuller and the two planned to move to Texas where taxes were more favorable. Jackson had a job prospect from Roger Southerland before the Southerland's disembarked. The wealthy couple had taken a liking to the young man's character and tech-savvy skills as well as his new bride.

By week's end, the newlyweds moved out of Jackson's family home and made their way to Texas. Taking up residence in a long-stay hotel, Jackson's first priority was to secure a place to live now that his new employer helped him secure a loan. While Jackson already possessed a gift for computers he first bought a book to get certified as a computer repair technician. With his wife's support and assistance he registered for the test and passed it with flying colors. Next, he began taking online courses while he began supporting his family. As she never used birth control during their month-long cruise Clara missed her monthly visitor and immediately fell pregnant for the first time. The Fullers inform their families immediately to the joy of some and disdain of a few.

Ramona was the first to come to visit Jackson and Clara in their new home. Clara was in the final months of her pregnancy (seventh by this point in time). To her utter surprise, the house was large, not some small apartment that most people expect. Of course, most people don't have 100,000 cash to use as collateral or a multi-millionaire to co-sign a loan for them. Ramona brought her parents and Tommy with her to take stock of how the Fullers were doing. Kimmy was forced to report to her best friend that not only was her son doing well on his own, but he was also thriving. He had a very nice home (she had photos of the entire house inside and out), he had a good job to support his burgeoning family, and he and his wife were very happy in their new home state. Kimmy also had to tell her best friend that after looking into things Texas was a far cheaper state to live in. DJ could see something was on her friend's mind and Kimmy tells DJ that she and Fernando are planning to sell their home to Jimmy and Stephanie. They will continue to fund Uncle Monte's but they have already put in an offer on a house that they found while visiting Jackson. DJ was less than enthusiastic at this news, to say the least. As such, she decided to venture out and see how Jackson was doing herself.

DJ and Steve decide to turn DJ's birthday into their vacation time and plan to visit Jackson's family at that time. Ironically, the Hales arrived at Jackson's house at the perfect moment. The door to Jackson's home flew open and Jackson was helping his wife from the house. As the Hale family SUV was now blocking Jackson's driveway they were nominated to shuttle the expecting parents to the hospital. However, as they didn't know the area, Jackson drove while the soon-to-be grandparents rode with their daughter-in-law. Clara was in labor for over twenty-four hours before the doctors were forced to do an emergency C-section when one of the babies was in distress. The first baby, a boy, came out purple as it had wrapped the umbilical cord around its neck. Once the baby was out and breathing normally the family managed to relax before the doctor then extracted its twin, a girl. The long delay before the baby's arrival meant that they would be born on and share their grandmother's birthday. Daniel Thomas Fuller was being held by his grandfather while Joanna Della Fuller was in her grandmother's arms.

Steve and DJ spent a lot of time during their vacation investigating the area and the state and couldn't help but see why Jackson and Kimmy made the geographical switch from California to Texas. Despite living in California all their lives DJ sold her veterinary practice and Steve turned his practice over to his partner. The Fullers moved (despite whining from Max) to Texas and once they became certified in their new state set up their new practices. Despite his complaining, it was the perfect time for Max to change schools as he was getting ready to transition to Middle School and Tommy had only just finished pre-school so he hadn't made any long-term friends at this point. Jackson and Clara would have five children before they decided their family was complete.

It took some time but eventually (after the birth of her third grandchild), DJ warmed up to Clara, which pleased both families. After their fifth child was born Clara, who was taking online courses to further her degree, while raising her children, finished her master's degree. Her degree in accounting earned her a job with the Southerland firm. The owners were always partial to Clara (in a paternal manner) as well as Jackson so she was hired on the spot when the owner learned she was applying. Jackson was able to transition from being an onsight technician to working from home and took his turn raising the kids. The Fuller house was one filled with love and happiness, something shared by all of their family as well.

~ End ~

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,238 Followers